Tank Vidya

Well what is new in the world of Tank Vidya anons?
I know Armored Warfare has been released on Steam which is hop lel. Probably Wargaming will no doubt cuck them by releasing their PvE WoT Game on the same platform at some point when they finally try to get their shit together.
Iron Warriors is on sale, is it worth pirating?
Been looking for games that have good Tank Warfare in it, not necessary Tank focused games but games where they are at least fun to use. Anything anons would recommend?
Inb4 Wehraboos face off against Slavaboos in autistic screeching about who had the better Tanks

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/32254-announcing-battle-bodenplatte-flying-circus-tank-crew-and-mo/
panzervor.tk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you should probably inhale helium, you fucking 2d faggot.

For what purpose?

You sound angry

To laugh at Obsidian

i need more qt tanks!

phonto pls go, that shit is irredeemable trash

Remember the Armored Warfare shills? :^)

He should be, retards like you and the other Girls und Panzer loving faggots ruined tank games and ruined tanks in general.

Butthurt Goons detected.

I mean the former is taste based I'd say, but the latter is objective

butthurt weeb detected.

How does it feel to be a tantrum throwing WEEBCUCK?

Really hope Arma 3's Tanks update unfucks their shitty 2 decade old armor modeling.

Arma series coop as an IFV crew is great fun. Tanks much less so.

I have no idea how this buzzword got so popular recently

by goons appearing all over the board.

we are off to great start

It's not just recently.

Yes it is, i didnt hear about it last year

You really must be new to imageboards in general.

Nigger, goons have been shitting up the internet forever.

Literally first post is a Goon crying about 2D images. Gas yourselves and remember where you are.

I'm just here to laugh at this retarded shit.

Otherwise Valkyria Chronicles 1 is pretty good for tank gameplay.

What the fuck are you even on about user?

So his can be high pitch to achieve even higher levels of 2D? Brother, this is a grand concept.

I thought OP was comparing actual tanks. Then I realized he probably meant World of Tanks and some of the shit Japan releases. My bad on that one. I was being retarded.

Yeah, a great start for the first noticeable stages of leukemia.

Go home user, you're drunk.

The guys who made il-2: 1946, cliffs of dover and the battle of Stalingrad/Moscow/Kuban, Etc. are going to develop a new tank sim.

forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/32254-announcing-battle-bodenplatte-flying-circus-tank-crew-and-mo/

they already got some test" tank stuff in their earlier games, some quite good but very not in-depth tank gameplay in their battle of stalingrad sim.they are going to
fully expand on it in their new tank sim. i'm pretty pissed about it since they "postponed" their Battle of Midway installment wich i was really looking forward to for this and some other projects. the devs do a developers dairy every friday on their forums if you want to stay up to date.

And who the fuck do you think made those slavic grindfests popular?

Apmata Slavfare continues to wallow in it's own filth, despite launching on Steam.

Thanks I am curious now.

Drunk Slavs and Europoors. It was immensely popular BEFORE Girls und Panzer existed. Simply cause there was zero competition and compared to most F2P games of the time it was relatively polished and fun to play. It may be hard for your retarded mind to comprehend but it actually set the standard for most F2P games. Doesn't detract from the fact the game is cancer but it's hard to ignore it's impact and success

Good.

it's like you've never played tank games before. They usually do that when the tank is a complete piece of shit in its actual tier.

the games are still available if you want to play them

are the tanks hiding under the river?

Top buzzword, friendo.

>SU-152 loading, aiming, driving, and hopefully being able to maintain your vehicle soon

Seems great
Hope that it'll combine air units to hopefully able to compete with Gaijew

i doubt that will be a thing but it would be pretty cool , all crew slots will be able to be manned by players though.

you know just as well as i do that there are thousands of reddit shitters willing to defend that game with their life and will shit on anything these guys make on every oportunity since this game has a steeper learning curve than WT or WOT

also, they already combined tanks with air units in Battle of Stalingrad.

I was meaning to ask about that after watching a few vids. How did that go if you happen to know user? It looked a bit clunky and unfinished when I saw it.

it only got to the point where you were able to drive 2 tanks, the T-34 and the Pz. III. they announced and released it on a whim and there was some fun with it in the first few days and some servers still have 1 or 2 maps on their rotation that use tank combat. but the people on the forums started heavily complaining that they put money into their new game so that all recources and money could be spent on the development for the flight sim, and not on the tanks. wich was after all just a fun little experiment.

there are quite a few fun singleplayer missions for tanks going around though. the damage model is quite shit and you can only man the tank as the driver and gunner/commander for now. its also impossible to look around in the tank and look at/click on any of the controls in the tank. the only upside of what we have so far is that you can destroy houses and objectives, the maps are really fucking huge. usually driving from cap to cap takes about 40 minutes and the balistics are modeled briliantly.

thats all i can say for now since i need to go away for a bit, sorry for the shitty explanation, if you have any more questions just ask them, ill be back.

If you can think of anything more to add please do. I presume though they will develop their own tank autism game rather than add to IL-2?

roastie, pls go

Oh shit that sounds pretty neat.

Not who you're replying to, but I figure it would be more the other way around myself. They would probably think that it would split player base, and what better way to implement immersion into a tank sim than to have them deal with flyers as well?

Although if they were dedicating a lot to it, I could also see them going the standalone as well.

Frankly I'm fine either way as long as it's good. About time we get a new decent tank sim anyway.

cant fucking wait for a release

About time we got a decent tank in general. Even mods like for RO and BF that had decent Tank combat it have fizzled out sadly.

The best relatively modern tank vidya is still moddded Steel Fury Kharkov 1942 and Holla Forums is just as retarded as I expected not even mentioning it.

It's fun to make model tanks, very relaxing

Motherfuckin'

SEEK AND DESTROY

If I could find it I'd gladly put in a good word for it. But I don't even see it on the main website.

And while I'm at it, if I do get spoonfed for it, what mods should I get with it?

I like my tank to be weeb-ish.

(check'd)
At least the Japanese have some idea with how to handle a tank game.

Is that metal? Very nice.
I've got a Panzer 3 and a tiny Churchill completed and a sturmgeshutz half built. Couldn't remember the scale and got the Churchill half size by accident.

Fuck yas!
This thread just got comfy. Please post more.

Welp, looks like the Bloodbornestation is getting another spin.

More

This unironically looks like it would be fun.

I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a PC port.

How the fuck does some weebshit nogamestation game end up looking better than pretty much any tank game currently on the market? The fuck is wrong with NA/EU game developers?

lol their fucking console anime girl game looks like a better tank game than WoT.

Stupid russian idiots.

They don't make Tank games, simply put. Only Slavs and now Asians.
Last time a "Western" Developer tried to make a Tank game we got Armored Warfare :^)

Speaking of tank games, do any of you know if Metal Saga is any good?

No idea since I think it was only released in JP and NA?
Also just had a peak of Arma 3's Tank DLC or as I like to call it for Arma 3 the "Oh shit maybe we should actally you know add content to the game and try to finish it?" packs.
Seems that they will take yet another stab at vehicle handling and physics.
Adding the T-14 Armata, cause the T-100 didn't BTFO of NATO Tanks already.
And unsure but seems that they are adding Radar FCS meaning that CROWS and even the main Tank gun can track aircraft which seems neat but you just know their (((stealth))) A-10's are going to be shot down by 125mm SABOT rounds from across the island.

Funny how Nips can actually do some really good Tank sim games for console of all platforms yet the West is absolutely incapable of doing anything remotely as good.

It's a shitty metal papercraft meant to wow people who can't do finer craft work than folding.

AW as a game wasn't bad, it was all the Judaism it got infected with because of the Slavic Jews running it.

It's amazing how every patch seemed to screw the game up further and further. Speaking of which I forgot I had this.

This gets me every time.

The sad part is that the document is over 6 months old and never been updated. So we have no idea what retarded shit the devs have done since then.

Tanks suck
t.tanker

Call me when there's a way to turn the retarded pedobait off and insert the sounds of an actual tank crew, not prepubescent weeb trash.

Occasionally I wish I wasn't blessed with 2 left hands

Fuck off goon

That particular kit was such a god damned piece of shit. I got it as a stocking stuffer, and I fucking hate the person who got it for me. My fingers still feel the phantom pain from assembly. Not to mention the sheer stupidity that is a glueless model. It looked like a Picasso rendition of a tiger when I was done and fell apart just sitting still because the only thing holding it together was flimsy little tabs.

Does FTD count as a tank game? It's more of a naval game but you can make "tanks" with wheels.

Somebody get these hotheads outta here

That tank looks like it enjoys getting reamed by other tanks, it's so gay.

((the west)) does't care for armor games because they're very niche and not profitable enough. it also demands that special creator's autistic attention to detail that soyboy phonegamedevs don't have.

is that a fucking gondola in the back?

>(((the west))) does't care for armor games because they're very niche and not profitable enough.
Pretty much, (((The West))) will never gamble on a niche genre which is why you would never see something like World of Tanks or Warthunder developed there.

It is now.

Are the new IL-2 games any good? I played the shit out of 1946, but was wary since Cliffs of Dover had a rocky release.

I just thought of something else to compare it to.
This game was also released by my.com on steam and shut down 2 months ago. Wonder how long Armored Warfare will last?

Oh shit i played that game, it has english language option in it too. Unfortunately, i was a big pleb back when i played it and i was so confused when i was playing the tutorial and not long after starting it, i got my ass handed to me by a bunch of Panzer IIIs.
Then i tried to play the skrimish mode and before i know it i got my tracks blown off by some mines, with some seconds later i was finished off by a dive-bomber.
Fuck, looking back i really wished that i could've played it more today compared when i was a normalfaggot

you don't deserve those trips

Get on my level fag.

If I may ask what's with all the recent diaper stuff in GuP? /a/ is too degenerate

WEW

I thought the AW bundles were bad.

I’ve never played a multiplayer game where tanks didn’t feel like a bulky sight limiting suit of armor that ultimately becomes a coffin.

BF1942 FH mod mate, if you know what you are doing you can really push shit like the Stuart, Crusaders and Cromwells to the limit.

At least they aren't jpegs :^)

Absolutely patrician.

Is it wrong I can only picture her taking a 17pdr shell up her rectal cavity due to that user posting those R34 pics?

Not vidya but how about a tank video about the stunt-guy involved in FURY and T-55 in THAT Jame Bond movie?

You do realize you're on a website spawned from anime obsession right?

Panther vs T34 based on engineering

Those sneaky Russians switched their update numbering system when it was around version 0.8x or so. There never was an official version 1.0 or release for the game. it just kind of changed over night and nobody gave two shits about it, now it might seem like a proper game with it being the version 9.20 or someshit, but nope. The game is just in an eternal beta project that could shut down at any given time if Serb wills it, and it probably will if it ever goes a month without making a profit.

Though it'll probably be a while till it shuts down because a bunch of normalfags who play nothing else are willing to throw over 1000 bucks a month at the game.

These are almost always pure cancer so what are anons waiting for, post your Top 5 Tonks? :^)

Remember if you post smug anime girls they die of a heart attack. Bonus if you post smug anime Tanks

What amazes me still is that there are still people use "B-but it's a beta!" excuse.

Stop being mean to anime.

Girls und Mecha when?

This image arouses and triggers me at the same time.

Anyone played this?
panzervor.tk/

Eh if it's free it's "an attempt was made tier" but doesn't look so great. Also at least link something next time fag

you're really delusional if you think there is a difference.

Are you fags ready for cancer?

Two nukes weren't enough.

If only you knew how bad things really are

He's saying that more nukes aught to straighten them out.

You get a nuke as well.

Calm down Myron. The Samson option is supposed to be a last resort.

It looks great. I just wish it had destructible environments, maybe have some tank taunts, and voice commands that the characters would say. I still may get it though, in hopes of seeing a second, with some of the features implemented to it.

remember best tank game

Everybody gets a nuke.

Okay PanzyFags, what would make a good Tank night? I hear Forgotten Hope Mod shilled a lot.

Nothing.

Disgusting.

Though I think it's just a promotion for a movie not a series. Thank god.

It is a jrpg without plot gates and with tanks. Fighting is simplistic, the battle system is not its strong point. Play it if you want to drive tanks around a bizarre Mad Max world with a heavy focus on exploration and cute/goofy scenes rather than a central plot. Don't get it if you want a great battlesystem, graphics, or epic linear story.

I just had a surprise boner there.

What is the level of customization on the tanks? Is it cosmetic, where I can make it look like a scrapyard on treads? Or is it just pick up the new engine which is better than the one you got?

That is one acid trip.

Heard this has a singleplayer mode. Is the game fun?

>>>/SA/

Pay to win shit, not a flight sim, mediocre shooting game.

WHY!?

some one explain to me how this is any more or less cancer than the regular show, which i do not know a lot about

The OVAs are better than the show, that's all you need to know.

Panther, T-34, can't decide on the rest.

It's just an ad for the upcoming cinematic OVAs I hope. Girls und Panzer works better if you think of it as a sports anime with tanks.

I remember when AW had so much promise. Now you know why Mail.ru is infamous even in Russia.

Disgusting.
(checked)
Retarded Slavs are retarded.

T-90, Leopard, Pandur, Ulan, Nashorn

Go get Sturm-Tigered. :P

STUG LIFE

You have to go back.

Should anons be spanked for pure Tankfu choice?

poor*

SHOW BOB OR NUKE

Red Orchestra 2.
It definitely does not feel like suit. But it is way more sight limited and bulkier than usual. But you can push shit with it, if you know what you doing

RO2 Tanks were just unfinished which is their biggest problem. Tripwire took a massive shit over their armoured vehicle community but that's nothing new, Tripwire have been shitting on their community since Shilliing Floor became DLC Floor.

lmao

brb buying a PS4

spotted the goon

Ayy, are those some soviet tanks from Team Yankee?

Worlds are colliding.