Unturned

Does anyone want to play this with me?

No

I dont feel like playing vidya atm, sorry OP.

I want to play sonic.

did they ever fix the fucking crawling zombies in multiplayer yet? there always used to be lag so you couldnt hit them but they hit you and it made me stop playin it with friends

ok

I had no trouble with them last night.

I would if I could, OP. But my toaster can't run it anymore. There managed to make it run even shittier.

We made an 8Unturned group a month ago
No one ever played

I meant with Melee weapons. can you hit them with Melee?

I had no trouble with your mom last night.

i never fucked with melee so i couldn't tell you. Can test it if you want.

Serious question, why would you bother modelling trees when your clouds are made of a single block anyway?

Because camouflage is important if you want to stay alive in PvP. Block trees don't help much with that

the entire game is one big love project from some 18 year old trying to build a Day Z game from the ground up, literally

it's also better than dayz and gets updated all the time with more content and stuff

Play Rust on a server with only 15 players in the server maximum. Any more players than that, and it's a fucking clusterfuck full of people stealing airdrops and raiding your asshole with C4.

rottenredditor, get out

If anything, Unturned reeks of Reddit. Le blocky MeinKrampf/Rococks artstyle, too fucking easy to get a decent weapon and ammo, RPG shit, etc. It's filled to the fucking brim with small children and beaners, and it is buggy as fuck.

You have obviously never played Unturned.
shouldnt you be playing Fortnite right now?
seriously tho, go back to reddit.

I just described almost everything wrong with the game.
wew. You can find enjoyment in any game, user I mainly enjoy the innawoods setting and killing naked people and relishing in the salt it generates. Just stay the fuck away from modded or "official" servers.

maybe you just join the wrong servers. I've never joined with nignogs and BRs. The worst experiences I've had are when some clan has already raided the server hundreds of times, has a base, and spends all day just killing every other player, but thats pretty rare.

Also the RPG shit is good, I dont see what the issue is with that. Hell if anything, it takes a bit too long to level em up.

just cut a bunch of trees

ah right, chainsaw spam was a thing. I remember now.

That game is fucking boring. Have a cool wallpaper instead