your spotlight on the subject so incorrect

and suggestion, suggests that I'm someone you should not respect

oh you wear your facade so well
covered up in a plastic shell

you're a liar to everyone around you
just don't forget

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/979238/bb3f28fae3/
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivOudLQycQfmeIaRNhWfn1-9-ZCDniGeCdMngzTj3SwmX4uVDQwVR4idSJGlP7dtFrY15dCfGHpJobdRGnxVB9mRPF3U10e1C3_1Es31cDn2suhm2BwsicxB6WcooyqhpNrRNfoKHth17K6FX0YYyR3xvgCY149TDHw9o5De0YZ3KnJ4TPTmB9M8PWE-glpuEa44wuZZGrnMwjiad9COCYaX8RKUL3hbR6Mv5op7ntxOlh6afPY6YOaivXH0lyuC93IuQj_1WocZ2xSdUJmp5Akr51iy8a-rzRwQqVK2GHU9BK6KroTvQSdJO6it4miJ9zbuIZdN1dtjzQs52SYKDZF_1Yeuqe-abxTWITbCc1_1Ey2Z-SMSO7pX6j_1log0vDZzz-UpEVYhuDJtUzXOWeUrGfdBaLdWSl2UfYEUevMCr4X1DQgzg3hId64rDWFMX-qBwYrFGNBBGAVc2tOxrZS_1sOjALPNMkz-TAFUHQHO32Oklf8N48WMdrucTnWtAcOef2Y8jdy5rJg18_1YdJsPhVkU_11KfT0ZA0xDqE4b1ivEPj_1N9WN-z1hrcLcPVrJ-MrizVA4HbEOOG9_1J7LrtzMFdTcJQbxRxKJd3xOKiJNX0zT3qOtlSchGwRQxt-0TEet81sci_19_1ql8HfLLMV4w96aqfUag0InDyl1YL37Lcpd5KxTDPgWTXvCBk9kJx_1fFBPTgwd1KCK0m0fDLmGsbFUOu8Xa_1drxhZ_1rWX9lI1Bi4kUVz0AdaTVgsMvsJTyjOopDX3Aj6lcKgquU3Yp-2bMhWjAbJ8ki2iSwQ9f6rE0-xbXmE3DKf0A2O-dNCX4zgiRey4mElW6ufa4oqFhj7YcJbN5Icu_1jDHmgMKRrjPbToi1tsg2mRRRVUbMotE3mgJC9lSEpjNiXxPzIAeiOCylepwgqNn2CH3GXJljFs3lwg0Qv29qytrm3wsJ0XU2ttcwDDglE58jcSFAbtb8GcY6WPDoPkidVyerv7Lh0A5_1eseo54xM6KsxObVujxPfxYHF4up-GL0-eQnTI70bgPqBL8v1LjMQ8b3ez4_1brrxc39fOdJ7qzGQeBqpAa2lfuIHtECiYz4HlADAgpJ76e6l2k3eDIKqT5vSV2lwjUBR40ZApZEvG1skwbiMfcI3LKWSBvPlOxPG272JD5IOFJMdKd-Lx4-DghpBzaUsLD_1hTKjDxS-LTLnmQe_1NF4SRZ4zMGdh5-51WIz1kmgDDUDS0lsoLF52iDuN_1L72oxM9txliWY0QviDHwJfj0lBPtuHzF3auTXzB7DwuDkCGO9bfRxIoYeilcEvs9Cyv3FqLlrvy6eO8c1q8RlQNmfFV0FfVyCxgdvbabJZ_1Vd8oAPB9OuxQFN3Oh-nd5V3mnTKOtG18RQR0uGBPEhEvmimuV8ZW9gMMq4nwG6XG8D-9VR-UMZHO-WO1wrqNidI5bOM9piUuxi_1hNSY_10&hl=en
mikisha-transgirl.tumblr.com/
academi.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/930
steamcommunity.com/id/mugey/
tumbex.com/tumblr/hobbsmeerkat/post/125210143776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well I don't really hate any race.

it's like stuffing your mouth with a burger and letting sauce, lettuce etc all drips aside.
it's just that godly wrong feeling but feels so good.

its gay

that is a mistake.

picture related
it's myself when offered twenty dollars

you suddenly start speaking russian?

but if I hate one race I hate a close family member.
I've got friends and family from all races.

this is a great image.

да

Look, I'm not gay, but if I fall for a simple trap every now and then, cute is justice.

N-no... I don't think that feeling feels good at all. I hate getting messy while eating. I hate eating finger foods without a fork.

Is that a boy I could use some sauce.

тмзтцущшерз шплтцфез пыьузыео

amazing, this is simply amazing.

lewd

oh would you look at this aristocrat.

need a stupid napkin too?

uhh excuses me??
That's a beautiful girl
check your privelage cislord

S wa fragile no S

theres never enough lewd

sounds like a win win

impressive

cute is best, I agree with you there.

why do you have this in russian? I read this one recently. it's about a bully who gets counter bullied so hard he becomes a slutty trap.

phat

The image to rule them all.

is my personal favorite tbh . ////.

Idk for some reason the first chapter is english then it just suddenly turns to russian
I've read through before in eng but I couldnt find the eng copy when i went to look for it : [

hey aren't you usually asleep by now?

D I C C S

like my Ethiopian step-cousin, he's nice and super smart. the dean of a university.
or the Suriname girl I'm friends with.
or my asian grandma, or my Israeli cousin.
or my German cousins etc.
I like them all.

do you have access to sadpanda?

exhentai.org/g/979238/bb3f28fae3/

It's 3:20 pm and I woke up around 11 am.

the english translation is pretty recent I guess. this was on the first page of "trap english" search.

I just don't like being dirtied by food, it's weird, cause I got no problem crawling through dirt and mud.

neat, you're a beautiful girl.

asian cute is bester though

the spelling of what I can only assume is supposed to be 'fascinating' there is really bugging me

tfw

that's disgusting.

ah, gotcha. you crazy time zone person.

agreed.

We may never know.

n-no
;I dont mind much though never got too into reading doujins

You...
you really mean that? :3

tfw trap dicc is bigger than yours

better be a ladyboy

ah, shame. you should get that figured out. that link I shared is the full comic, fully translated. all four chapters.

Do not worrky Manaka2... they will still ant your tiny asian peen

post dick

aww gee cupcake you shouldnt hav

What happened to Manaka anyway?

ur a weirdo

wuh why

That's kind of depressing though to know that you assume I go to bed so late because you've only ever seen me go to bed when I'm drinking.

They're busy with their life.

died in grim's basement

Ah, well it happens for everyone at some point.

I thought only Scarlet was down there.

apparently I shouldn't have because you can't even access it. it's not too hard...although I'll admit I'm not the one who got it working, my trap ex did.

multiculturalism is horrible.

nah it's because I'm an insensitive asshole who only thinks about his own timezone and have seen you go to bed usually around a decent time for bed in my area.

Who knows nigga, I don't even know what you look like, don't make it gay.

Says the one posting as an anime girl on Holla Forums

Everyone grows up at some point.

But that's because you think I go to bed at the same time everyday, and because I've been drinking too much lately.

i loved that show

Ram > REM

seems like you aren't now. and you don't have to worry, I'll never judge. I'm literally drunk right now because I couldn't fall asleep.

Yeah.

Me too. I like to use the clip for situations like that.

There's nothing wrong about such a qt

You're entitled to your incorrect opinions.

dsf

mmmmmffff

I do admit that I feel like taking a long nap, but then it would just feel like #givenuponlife
I find it a lot easier to fall asleep with alcohol.

lets make it really gay
pic related me
I took this one especially for you daddy~

but im multicultural..
we all live in different countries

wat

My opinions are mixed in this situation. She's a mix of something cute and toxic at the same time.

:3

ikr?

I thought that would be the case for me, but the alcohol has actually helped make me even more awake. this backfired spectacularly.

and that disgusts me, but I get over it because you're very pretty.

wish i had those toys

Wow look at that, you're a beautiful girl inside and out.

You look like a bro, i'd go to a rave and drink with you.

That's the best part.

Being here is more weird than anything, wouldn't you think?

and a big fat horse dildo

She's the perfect girl [online]

Maybe you need to drink until you feel tired.

we are all weird

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE.

working on it. already pretty drunk.

wub

who are you?

Oc

Thanks my nigga you the bomb

at least you finally get it.

who the fuck are you, nigger?

I agree and disagree with you at the same time.

i'm a meme

An infestation of degenerates.

blogging here so don't read it
I talked to a lot of my friends who are in the military yesterday and the day before about how things were with them, learned a few things and it doesn't seem that bad for everything they've been put through so far
I talked to my parents about it yesterday and I'm pretty set on joining for sure this time, It's just about what I want to do and what branch fits and will take me. I've got a few things I want to do and it's more of just seeing what would actually be best for me and if I could even get in to do it.
I'm going to talk to a few recruiters today. Also looking at possible doing the college meme for 2-4years to go in as an officer(though I think earning it the hard/long way means more, not only to others but for myself. Something about honor or whatever idk)
Oh I should mention that for the first time in my life somebody irl has told me they'd back me up
I feel this song is somewhat fitting.

im john

i just want to make friends online

We are the alpha and the omega.

Should probably start feeling like napping in a bit then.

pls

autists

not yet. just got another, so we'll see if this does it.

those balls are too big tho

it blew his ass out

She's like the perfect edgelord 'emo' cutie.

Don't be a fuckin idiot. Join for 4 years, I recommend AF or Navy, and use it to get a free bachelors degree in something useful, then GTFO

I would de_stroy felis

you hate me

but you're weirder

Obviously not a tripcoding faggot or a namefag.

Jesus christ and this place has one of the highest post velocities? It's fucking cringe-material and a half.

Nigga please you wouldn't know the alpha if the omega slapped you with it's dick or vice versa.

good luck mate. go join the air force

is this more to your liking?

im about to cum

we fuel the gears of the shitpost machine with cum and shit

its not evil the ops are ironic dear

nothing but love here

how does she look now

hrt isnt kind starting out

Indeed she is. How often have you two been talking if you don't mind me asking?

Don't do it mang.
I want you to scream bazinga when you release.

did my post not go through

oh

Kinda wish Izaya and blood-chan would get together only to see the deluded koreans dead ass landing on a pile of rotting dog carcasses in blood-chan's basement

Hahahahaha damn im laughing now

Alright, have fun with it.

Well, a wub a lub a dub dub to you too sir.

i'm a perfectly normal internet meme. I don't even know what you are

Okay you can stop now.

I don't even talk to her lmao, I just fuck around with her when she's in here.

Well I'm not korean for one, so.
Also what are you talking about, she's said she could never hurt a dog!

Jack. Izaya is a white american military faggot. Like bebop

no idea, but they have a tumblr if you want to look it up

post dick

Keep posting like that then, and don't be surprised when you end up quite literally dead.

lol my friend irl is going to see ghost tonight in cedar rapids

I think he might secretely be erio

there's literally nothing gay about that.

I absolutely do not. I'm quite fond of you.

yeah good one

no gimme a link

i worship death

hello
?

I'll join.

You should have a few conversations with her on steam they can get quite funny sometimes.

CAN YOU FEEL THE BLESSING OF LORD COOPER EMBRACE YOUR DING DONG?

I was going to write more from shit that happened yesterday but I felt like I was going to have a stroke just re-reading some of that.

That is the plan. 4years at a time. If I join my cousin also wants to really join, wants us both to do air force and push on to be in the drone program(though I LOVE to fly and have done it before, even though I'd probably get stuck being an engineer of some kind). I personally want to go for the Marines since it's the last promise I've made that I haven't held up to and well I feel like something is pushing me towards it. Would like the Navy and would push to be a medic(I want my damn shekels and I want them now. coming for you, Blackwater)
Yeah this is what every single recruiter has told me previously.

Maybe. I don't want to feel useless and want to be 'in the shit'

The fuck do you want

an adult male in college

bbut

that depends

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivOudLQycQfmeIaRNhWfn1-9-ZCDniGeCdMngzTj3SwmX4uVDQwVR4idSJGlP7dtFrY15dCfGHpJobdRGnxVB9mRPF3U10e1C3_1Es31cDn2suhm2BwsicxB6WcooyqhpNrRNfoKHth17K6FX0YYyR3xvgCY149TDHw9o5De0YZ3KnJ4TPTmB9M8PWE-glpuEa44wuZZGrnMwjiad9COCYaX8RKUL3hbR6Mv5op7ntxOlh6afPY6YOaivXH0lyuC93IuQj_1WocZ2xSdUJmp5Akr51iy8a-rzRwQqVK2GHU9BK6KroTvQSdJO6it4miJ9zbuIZdN1dtjzQs52SYKDZF_1Yeuqe-abxTWITbCc1_1Ey2Z-SMSO7pX6j_1log0vDZzz-UpEVYhuDJtUzXOWeUrGfdBaLdWSl2UfYEUevMCr4X1DQgzg3hId64rDWFMX-qBwYrFGNBBGAVc2tOxrZS_1sOjALPNMkz-TAFUHQHO32Oklf8N48WMdrucTnWtAcOef2Y8jdy5rJg18_1YdJsPhVkU_11KfT0ZA0xDqE4b1ivEPj_1N9WN-z1hrcLcPVrJ-MrizVA4HbEOOG9_1J7LrtzMFdTcJQbxRxKJd3xOKiJNX0zT3qOtlSchGwRQxt-0TEet81sci_19_1ql8HfLLMV4w96aqfUag0InDyl1YL37Lcpd5KxTDPgWTXvCBk9kJx_1fFBPTgwd1KCK0m0fDLmGsbFUOu8Xa_1drxhZ_1rWX9lI1Bi4kUVz0AdaTVgsMvsJTyjOopDX3Aj6lcKgquU3Yp-2bMhWjAbJ8ki2iSwQ9f6rE0-xbXmE3DKf0A2O-dNCX4zgiRey4mElW6ufa4oqFhj7YcJbN5Icu_1jDHmgMKRrjPbToi1tsg2mRRRVUbMotE3mgJC9lSEpjNiXxPzIAeiOCylepwgqNn2CH3GXJljFs3lwg0Qv29qytrm3wsJ0XU2ttcwDDglE58jcSFAbtb8GcY6WPDoPkidVyerv7Lh0A5_1eseo54xM6KsxObVujxPfxYHF4up-GL0-eQnTI70bgPqBL8v1LjMQ8b3ez4_1brrxc39fOdJ7qzGQeBqpAa2lfuIHtECiYz4HlADAgpJ76e6l2k3eDIKqT5vSV2lwjUBR40ZApZEvG1skwbiMfcI3LKWSBvPlOxPG272JD5IOFJMdKd-Lx4-DghpBzaUsLD_1hTKjDxS-LTLnmQe_1NF4SRZ4zMGdh5-51WIz1kmgDDUDS0lsoLF52iDuN_1L72oxM9txliWY0QviDHwJfj0lBPtuHzF3auTXzB7DwuDkCGO9bfRxIoYeilcEvs9Cyv3FqLlrvy6eO8c1q8RlQNmfFV0FfVyCxgdvbabJZ_1Vd8oAPB9OuxQFN3Oh-nd5V3mnTKOtG18RQR0uGBPEhEvmimuV8ZW9gMMq4nwG6XG8D-9VR-UMZHO-WO1wrqNidI5bOM9piUuxi_1hNSY_10&hl=en

post the one between your legs

I thought military guys are smarter

Get real man. Blood-chan is walking bag of sociopath contradictions. Believing a single word she says is utterly foolish. Please tell me you didn't.

You'll stay here anyway.

your butt is nice too I'm sure.

inconclusive

So it's not one of those drinking occasions?

I heard they can put up a hell of a show
: ^)

Horny little demons of the semen variety make the best girls.

top lel

satan pun

Maybe but avatarfagging is only so fun. besides half of you are bots anyway, the other half are fucking weirdos, the other half are fucking ghouls.

Does the letter L mean anything to you? A word similar to the word Lithium is what I'm looking for. A noun.

I just mean "fun" isn't something I really ever have.

morning, rin.

you're a white american military faggot

You don't have to tell me twice. Bruh though. I've seen some cosplays that make me question my sexuality.

I recommend air force. Less bullshit, nicer quality of life. Everyone I've talked to in Army wishes they went AF, Marines are just cunts so they'd never admit it. Drones can make you mad cash as a contractor, I wouldn't bother with medic or Navy tbh.

Hey same mate, so you're just as low as me.

I know sarcasm is hard to read, but god damn, please tell me you haven't noticed I'm not serious.

I'm a ghouk
got a problem smoothskin

mikisha-transgirl.tumblr.com/

i am a messiah

i love you

Sociopathy is a terrible thing

MESS-ARE-YA

Yourself?

As long as i don't get to deal with that kind of people for real i don't give a shit.

a cat that cute defies that kind of thing. you're not gay for liking felix. in fact you'd be gay if you didn't.

did you even get any sleep?

I KEEP FORGETTING THIS. Maybe its because i haven't had my morning coffee yet. I'm terrible at doing that.

Should fix that then.

her personality is offensive

disgust

Hulla.

i like my butt yeah

wat

depends on course right

post your own penis

such is life

I'm not a demon of the semen variety!

trying.

how's it going?

that's good.

You should
You likeley deal with one and don't even know it on at least a weekly basis

Succubi are best girls.

I was playing the Bravely Second demo earlier.
Also some others.

there is never both beauty on the inside and the outside

im so deep

Not on a QT like Ika. She'd make me dinner when I got home from work I bet.

Of course, thanks dude. There's one chinese cosplayer guy that did felis. Holy fuck man, chinese boys make the best girls.

No no i was joking about joking, me and Ika are gonna get married one day.

Does it? What's yours then

cute lil doggo

You should hop on SS13 more. If that's where you want to find me. Away from more prying eyes. If you are, who you say you are, and are who you might be.

But in this world of course lies exist one atop the other, so you could simply be trying a trick. Everyone else in this thread is dildos.

I don't avatar for one.
And this place really is a collection of all kinds of fucked-up, a living breathing social experiment.
Fuck avatarfagging, that shit is optional.
Stay.

H A I L

I don't even know when you guys are serious about her, some of the lads here are desperate

It is when you can't control it for shit. Can't keep people around at all. It backfires bad.

oh? did you like it? I played through that one recently. it's very good. if you liked the first I highly recommend it.

boys make the best girls in general.

I got ~3 hours, just to be sent home from work early.

So you admit to being a demon of another variety?

why?

until you walk in to find her getting plowed by 3 dudes and she dissapears the next day and takes your money and half your belongings

moog pls

Try harder.

i dont know what that is
we might both be mistaken

Maybe i am but i don't see the big deal here.

Eh...

I'm good so far.

Here are my pens.

i guess i knew it was a slim chance but im desperate

Of the demos I played, the games I'm most interested in are 7th Dragon III Code: VFD and The Legend of the Dark Witch.

That I won't deny.

pass.

I don't know anybody in the army but I know a lot in the Marines, a few in the air force, and some who are Navy.
This doesn't sound bad to me, almost like I'd fit right in.
Do contractors do drone stuff now? Shit I might just push for that instead, I'm all for what I like which would be saving lives but military stuff in general seems pretty damn good and I still want to see my dream car in my driveway some day so many is always good.
Navy/medic stuff would be for my dreams of working for Blackwater and getting paid real good.

You are probably not a radical case then. Appaeling to others ego is a powerful thing, switching to different people by the minute, not so much.

thats not what i asked for

hm?

Sorry my english is bad

No pain no gain.

I was thinking of getting the latest 7th dragon. I played some of the first with a translated rom, but I didn't stick with it. it was too similar but not as good as etrian odyssey.
the legend of the dark witch? never heard of that one.
have you played stella glow yet? that was a great one.

I have a ton of pain and no gain.

although its not great to sit

but they're the meaning of slut

public management

welp

Maybe its because i'm a weirdo myself. I do admit, i have legit autism on paper.

my nigga

Maybe the gain is all the alcohol?

use a butt pillow.

need to drink more to determine.

'kay thats not so bad

Are there multiple L's or are you simply a trick? A trick wouldn't be so forward about not know what that is if they hadn't already met me there.

You must realize the game we play is incredibly risky. Utmost safety is to be taken otherwise you get people like

You could be lying, after all.

mom and I were getting taco bell last night though and we talked about it in there even
I brought up how I don't know who we will be fighting in a few years but that it won't make much a difference
"I don't want ISIS getting their hands on you and sending me your head in a box..."

And because of that you would make an easy viictim if a sociopath ever took interest in you

I mean, I live in Asia. I don't really have a need to be desperate. Asian girls love white guys.

I'll take both at once, preferably. Threesomes are okay I guess.

That's implying she's attractive enough to get anything at all, or has the ability to talk to people IRL

This is still a part of the meme

I was thinking of working for blackwater as well when I was working towards SpecOps. Blackwater has drone pilots, that's what I meant by contracting. But yes, contractors are everywhere for the government too.

I don't even know what that means. CS.

grrr

Heard asians and catholic school girls are the biggest sluts quite the contrary

;_ ;

Maybe that's the only way to find out.

One of my bosses hates me.

Succubus?

We can keep it simple with a single question:

What's your favorite color?

Honestly, I think I'd enjoy it more than EO.
And every class has inherent mechanics, which was neat.

It's like Megaman meets Gradius. It was really neat.

I have not, but without money I'd only be playing demos. :^)

They aren't sluts, Tokai.
They literally have to fuck men to live.
It's self preservation.

No!

i dunno
post tummy

But i am naive as fuck.

But thankfully i don't see those kind of people where i live and its not like BC would be able to do much through the screen.

I don't get the meme. Sorry sometimes i'm really bad at reading through things.

thanks
blue

My friend invited me to the ghost show but I'm too shy to go uwu

nah

How unfortunate..

Try go for it. The worst thing that can happen is things get too akward and then you can just chicken out. I did that one time.

that would be hot as fuck. dibs on being the girl.

I hope it kills me~

I know the feeling. enjoy getting fired sooner or later.

you would absolutely enjoy it. you should try out 3 on a ds emulator. I never finished it, but it was a very good game. the 3ds ones are amazing. you should buy IV when it goes on sale again, it's a great starting point to the series.

yeah, true. well christmas is coming up here in a couple months.

post cum coated cock instead then

i thought you were supposed to spoiler grotesque things

post yours

Question 2: Is this you?

But I just got a raise for my first full year there. Plus peak season is starting. He doesnt have authority to fire anyone actually

Lots of asians seem really traditional, which I don't mind. They just wanna find someone to live their lives with. Pretty nice.

That said, there are a good amount of slutty ones.

It's fine, ika is a meme as well

Don't be a bitch.

I've always been pretty interested in a threesome like that. I swear I passed up maybe the only chance I had to make it happen too, and only fucked the qt boy. Coulda convinced his friend to come with... She was cute.

then you're fine. for now

eh, im not posting it here, ill send it via steam if you like

If it does I won't forgive you.

no

you fucked a qt boy? did you say no homo after?!

forgot image

A cute meme that is.

that's fair.

The only lusting I do is a lusting for knowledge!

Talking about EO?

yes.

but I either sit on my side or on my feet

it just makes me able to work in the public sector.
to organize things or research things or direct direct governmental involvement.

owh yeaah
I forgot they need it.

succubi lore where?

The song numbnuts not the character.

I would push for that too but honestly I don't think I could make it because I can't swim for fuck all(which is sad because I was raised on an island and went to the pool every day at school and then the beach after).
I'm looking at this now and well, is what I'm reading telling me I could just apply for this literally right now? academi.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/930

then you're fine. right?

also no

steamcommunity.com/id/mugey/

FUCKING FAGGOT SHIT EVERYWHERE.

Hmm, i should add you again. Why did you remove me in the first place?

ill send it in a mo

Then I think you misread something.
Because I own EO4 and Millennium Girl, as well as EMD.

I don't remember.
It's been a while since I did studying about sex demons.

I mean eh it would be kind of cool
but I have too many reasons not to go
i have super bad car anxiety and its about an hour or so away

totally me though :^)

Guess we're mistaken then. Your favorite color is blue too so that's another flag gone off. Who are you to mistake me?

If you had said violet on the other hand...

If anything, id quit. But right now, I like it.

Un
fortunate

i am a gloomy brooding boy

forget about it

oh. yes I definitely did then. those are good ones, although I've not yet tried EMD. I liked the pokemon one I played well enough but I never finished it. the gameplay just doesn't keep me engaged enough. you should get EO2U when you can, it's fucking fantastic.

go to bed faggot.

how gay of you.

Jokes on you, I have none of those things.

It's like you want me to be a slut!

it was that time at the club on new years when i had a few drinks. i thought it was a girl, i think i told you about this story.

i did say no homo, so it was okay.

Would be cuter in my bed.

Ah, are you actually interested in that or did it just end up happening/get forced onto you?

Yeah, I passed the PAST for TACP, EOD, and SERE, but I missed the CCT point during hte underwater swim. I really wanted to be Combat Control. Blackwater has tons of shit though.

If you have those requirements, probably. You don't have a secret clearance though probably.

bro

I wanted to.

you didn't tell me, or I don't remember.

if you said no homo you're fine.

b safe tho

no I am here to ungay this thread

I just want my own succubus.

How so?

yeah money is a bit of a problem. someday.

I'm going to be more gay than i already was because of this.

Oh i see.

The only thing missing is the fact that i'm not one of those stereotypical weeaboo's and i don't havea neckbeard.

That makes us two.

You mean my bed of course.

I dunno LOL

DE
GAY

what is a stereotypical weaboo

you can add me back if you want

Hell yeah they do. I've only really looked into most of their in the shit combat stuff though. Never thought to look past that, guess at the time I didn't care/wasn't interested in anything else.

I don't but I could get it. I've been doing memes here and there for the FBI(nothing too serious but I don't think it would be that hard if I had to go for it)

Oh right the bit with the Marines, a few of the people I've talked to, both friends and people on k/reddit have told me to do MJROTC and OCS if I go for the Marines.

None of those are correct either.

Lewdy...

Posting porn is for fags.

guess it's good I'm one of those.

Oh yeah f4f acquired the FMA license
shit's gonna be LIT

shit

HETERONORMATIVE RELATIONSHIPS

One of those why has that infinite stash of anime on their shelves along with the figures and the body pillow. Oh and lets not forget the katana.

You'd like that won't you?

but it makes me legs and feet go numb so I cant walk well.
its a paradox

waow
I didn't know canadian studies were so

open?

I'm pretty interested.
it's the only study that can get me a job I won't hate

you dont remember i think.. you're always drunk so

it was pretty homo...

wow tryna steal my reason to live?

I don't really know anything about Marines, I'm AF so. Good luck either way, only go 4 years. In the AF you can extend for 1-2 years at a time instead of another 4 years after. Not sure about Marines.

ive been meaning for you to show me your fat cock anyway

well I have confidence you'll figure it out.

it's fine. as long as he was cute.

Communication makes right in this odd world. You might of been correct, and you might not. Hard to tell either way.

NEVER!!!!

okay

Baka.

Is it? I feel its pretty natural.

Okay then how about sharing?

You mean that little cocktail weiner dangling between my thick thighs?

rude.

yeah lemme see

I would say that is a stage 7 weaboo

there are 7 circles of hell weeb

Stage one, you have watched more than one anime casually

Stage two, you watch a few and keep track of them, you also find people to discuss them with

Stage three, not only do you watch a bunch, but you have a developed taste, may or may not delve into manga by now

stage four, anime merch comes in, but its little things like trinkets and tiny figs, you also know some oft said japanese phrases, i e nani kore, ohayou, oyasumi etc

stage five, you're spending more than $20 a year on anime merch, you may or may not call yourself an otaku now

stage six, body pillow/lewd anime paraphernalia

stage seven, YOU'RE GOING TO JAPAN MAN

Only 4 or just 4 at a time? One of my friends took a 6year iirc and he loves it, plans on doing another 4 after that runs out(he's done 3 already).
classic marine meme
also I'm used to joking around to and assume people are referring to me when they say "hey devil" when playing games

I would say I'm stage 5

DO IT YOU BITCH!

I mean.
It was my own studies, not tied to school or anything.

It probably is.

nice. she looks like she makes really good life choices.

between one and two i think im in the clear

im your god now

god wants to see your pathetic cock right now

You dont work today?

For my use only.

I realized how heavily Lenko fits into your 'stage 3' a few hours ago.
I know a girl who spends a few hundred a MONTH. has also been to Japan more times than I've held a gun.

gets me everytime

should change that 20 to 50 cuz anime merch is expensive

good shit :D

sometimes I wish I was less hairy or white so I could get a metroid sleeve
would drop 3-4G on it too, make it the best in the world

im a poor lil boy and I need help

what'd ya find?

That feel when 2.5

He was pretty cute. In hindsight i really should have tied him up too...

Why would i share my e-wife

Thing is, if you
do 6 years, and you hate it, you're fucked with 2 extra years.
After being in for 2 years now, I'm fucking glad I only went in for 4, I'm getting the fuck out, and so are a lot of my coworkers.

Filled with lots of pansy bullshit and everyone gets offended over everything. Then again, AF.

That's the most important part! Pretty interesting, never really met someone interested in such things. What would you be doing as a job?

Oh i see how it is. First you trying to go all submissive on me and let me fuck you like we did that day and now you're trying to turn the tables well let me tell you. I don't play that way.

I would say i'm stage 2'ish. I just watch the anime and thats it pretty much.

Because she's mine aswell mate.

tumbex.com/tumblr/hobbsmeerkat/post/125210143776

they are a cute couple

i thought that maybe you were into being humiliated

I lost my job a little while ago.

I don't want to talk about it.

I'm not sure why you can't get it anyway. just shave and get good colored ink.

?

you're a girl.

yes, yes you should have. there's always next time.

I am a switch on that subject.

mm well yeah.
honestly i've been seeing everybody complain about this shit though. a lot of older guys i know who used to be in say how shit things are now and how people are honest to god afraid of offending others if they're a higher up because it could cost them their job in some circumstances. it's bs
my dreams of a perfect military will never be seen, as much as i'll go for it.
Fuck this gay Earth.

yup.

leash

me too obviously

Okay :3

That was more to the second part, rather than the first.

leash is nice. what about it?

still yup.

And i like to keep my hard shell on while i'm in public.

want

private then

good man

darker skin. won't be perfection.

that is adorable
slightly perturbing
but adorable

honestly expected most people to be stage 3.5/4 here.

me too.

you poor thing.

Meh, i'm not horny enough.

I don't have time or money to go further.

You wish.

Yeah, hopefully in Japan I meet a cute felis cosplayer.

Yeah, I got written up for literally talking already. My rebuttle included witnesses saying "He literally didn't do anything, I don't see why he's getting written up" and their response to me was "They don't understand because they're lower rank"

How the fuck am I supposed to understand if there's no explanation, and everyone thinks I did nothing.

I also almost got written up for nodding my head upwards and saying "How's it going chief?"
And she flipped out and said "DID YOU JUST HEAD NOD ME?"

jesus christ, I hate the military.

Guess ill just leave then.

I own 0 merch and I'm not really a big fan of reading mangas.
But the acquired taste is there.

humm Im not sure, like.
on one hand I want big time stuff, like be a minister of some sort. but on the other just working alongside a team in the city's fine too.
but never researcher, always the planner.

no im nooot!

I'm here to bother you

LOL
feels bad

It's okay. I have like 5 metroid shirts, metroid headphones, and will have spend overy a thousand dollars on metroid statues by the end of next year. I think people will get the message I like metroid.

1/3 of my shit is toho
1/3 metroid
1/3 nge

ew

wash the gay with gayaway

live the dream, buddy.

or you could stay, because I'm going to bed.

finally.

whatever you say, girl

you have bad timing. I'm finally going to bed. at close to 7am

metroid is a pretty cool dude. I like his arm canon.

goodnight thread.

But you know, i'll survive.

I don't think its that bad.

What?

why can't metroid crawl tho

have a good sleep

Fuck, and I was finally in the mood to post something, night

which one are you

oh
I uploaded the entirety of re:zero on mega

if you want it steam me

only if you REALLY WANT IT

I mean I got into learning Japanese for a while but I'm sure I've told you before that I had legitimate reasons for doing it, like my family was planning on going there for a while and I was looking at doing business things while there with the people I knew(and hopefully leading it into something else from there on)
I keep saying I'm going to watch anime every week but I haven't in about a month now and that was only on Toonami one night.
What would you say I am from what you know?

what the fuck
I just want some serious dudes who are trained to kill if needed and survive. no need for any of that drama bullshit
the news that the gov't is going to be paying for trans surgeries for people in the military is killing me
fuck you bradley manning

more like re: zero out of ten

Which one of what

the new(?) people posting here

I only really watch anime socially now as I've had my fill solo (unless it's a super nice one)

as for figs, I'm only really buying statues too, pvc just pales in comparison to polystone

but poly is so fucking heavy and brittle reeeeeeeeeee

you're in a state of flux
probably stage 2,5

Sounds pretty sweet, would be nice getting to see the changes you can make too.
Best of luck on it!

The whole point is to die though

Yeah, military is more bullshit than anything. I really hoped for more out of it but hey, free college.

Fuck i'm tearing up so tired.

kek

Oh, I'm silence, I just show up once in a long while to bother cupcake mostly

I am already dead inside.

so what is your thing?

I don't think I really have one, I watch a lot of anime and play a lot of video games, that's about it

Oh I thought you drew them

The glowing Samus, Rei and Yukari, right?

i said i didnt

ooooh now i remember
you were the guy who said you only play games for the competition and dont really find them fun

cool

whatever YOU say
doofus

I'd just like to make shitty working things work right.
thanks a lot.

I wasn't aware of that. I just assumed you did, since it seemed like your kind of style.

Oh yeah that sounds like me

I was supposed to do this with a really nice farmer girl but I fell asleep in her fathers combine :^)

blah, being so high hurts.

we should find a way to separate the serious people from the butt sensitive types

sounds like me. who is this lmao

my lines are a lot cleaner

yes
we dont have much in common to talk about afaik so i will cut you loose if you have nothing else to say

who is who

Y u hit me silence? :(

oh hey this song came up on youtube autoplay

the person you originally replied to

I have nothing else, back to video games

+zss amiibo/alarm clock
+1rei
+1custom 3dprinted gunship (designed it myself)
+1 1/6th Sakuya

still no clue

cya

Being a wizard is suffering.

p.s. friends non-ironically say i have ptsd

going to sleep after this song.

oh

sleep well bebo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-UNIRONICALLY-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yea
anyway take care my man

It's October, what do you expect?

Be safe mang

good uh
morning?
later

not in the normal way
i've never once joked about it when i say it either

Ah, so you didn't get to operate any of those 3D printers?

ciao man

Not only did I operate them but I opened them up and repaired them too

lmao

If dubs animus dies tonigt

You weren't even close off by one.

You should totally draw kinky stuff

doesnt interest me

What a cunt.

wow dude rude

dubs my dude check en before you kek em

WOW

DUBS ON A SINGLE THREAD BOARD

IMPOSSIBLE ODDS

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU HAVE ACHIEVED SOMETHING AS COMPLEX AS LICKING A WINDOW

Aw please Master.

Also someone said the song in this webm, could someone say it again?

Chaos is my name bitch.

topaz -up to you

no

first name?

ty bb

Never repaired them myself, just used one at a school.
Somewhat sketchy stuff.

Seems like I didn't have to remind.

I QUIT THREADS FOREVER

I think you mean doubles like those i get now..

Thanks you my dude
I appreciate your compliment

Grim, I think your scale is broken, because according to it I'm only a 1.

they really are
esp the older ones

its a general scale
special cases can be made

So what am I, then?

a bitch ass nigga
all I know is that you get FLAC soundtracks for anime and the last time I saw a pic of you you were doing an awkward autistic bow
not enough info

But 3D printers aren't even that old.
Oh wait, 2010 was 6 years ago if not almost 7

Wha?
I don't usually bow for pictures. I know I stand awkwardly, because I hate having my picture taken.

The FLAC soundtracks applies to all things.

On average, I probably watch, like, 3 anime a year, and read even less manga.

I'll confess to knowing a few phrases in Japanese, ehm.

What else is relevant?

Wouldn't you like to know?

i guess

Daddy bought me a coffee from Timmy's!

It's like he knew I still haven't really woken up or something.

You are small time.

by choice

I can live with that.

new

new

IS 8K BROKEN