Weekend Gamenight: RTV enabled edition

ORIGINAL Fistful of Frags Gamenight
Playing now, RTV works also
WE ARE NOT PLAYING THE STEAM VERSION, THAT IS A DIFFERENT MOD. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT VERSION AND THEN COMPLAIN YOU CANNOT CONNECT (I fully expect at least one of you to fuck this up).

Where can I get it?
ghostbin.com/paste/336an (both legitfag and non-steamfag version are in here, the mega link is probably the fastest but vola is there too if anyone wants it)

Installation
Steamfags: Stick it in steam\steamapps\sourcemods, restart Steam and play. You might have to install SDK 2007 but Steam will tell you if this is the case once you restart.
Non-steamfags: Unzip it wherever, run Fistful of Frags 3.9a.exe (note your download is a lot larger because it includes SDK 2007). Make sure to change your name in file -> settings.

How to play
We should show up in the server browser as Infinity gamenight 1 and 2, if not open the console and type connect followed by the IP. Note that all our servers will show up as empty even when anons are in them for some retarded reason.
Server 1: 207.246.81.75

Server 2: 45.77.58.121
Server 3 (coop maps only, use this if it's a bit dead): 45.77.58.121:27016
Password (if needed): infv

APOLOGIES ABOUT THE SHITTY OP IMAGES

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1JBRAxRPw4aiv6BubPV3PWaeKFJ3tQw5Q/view
pastebin.com/KZRqxqDy
vb-audio.com/
vb-audio.com/Cable/index.htm#DownloadCable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAQs
Why this and not the Steam version?
The Steam version has fucktons less content (mostly it's limited to TDM and a handful of Cart Push maps) and is balanced around nofun whiny forumfags. For example firing on the move or hipfiring rifles is basically impossible and you can't spawn with advanced equipment.

Why can't I use the moddb version of 3.9a?
You can, we've just packaged a bunch of maps into the mega version. The nofunallowed dev removed a bunch of gamemodes and maps even before the Steam version so we've gone back through 3.8, 3.7 and so on to salvage what we can. Sadly there are still 3-4 we couldn't revive without forking the mod or something like that (this includes the pseudo-Zombie Master mode).

Why a ghostbin link?
So we can update it if someone removes the download link, it happened with WiC once.

How do I spray?
Nofunallowed dev removed the key for this so open up the console and type bind p "impulse 201" (you can pick any key you want, not just p). Note that this still isn't working but that's on the server end, nofundev fucked that too and we're still trying to work out how to fix it.

What the fuck is notoriety?
It's both your score and the amount you have to 'spend' on equipment. Notoriety goes up with kills and doing objectives and down with TKs or suicides. Note that it resets on map change and in some gamemodes even on round change.

How do I use the equipment screen?
There are a bunch of presets already there, ones that are green are ones you can mostly afford. Pick one you like then hit edit preset on the bottom right to mess with it. If you're more advanced or have a favourite loadout you can actually save your own, give it a reasonable name and hit save.

Why are my presets called saved, updated or deleted?
When you save, update or delete a preset it changes the 'preset name' field to say saved, updated or deleted. Make sure to clear this out before messing around.

HELP, I'M STUCK IN THE LOADOUT SCREEN!
That is not a question.

How do I get out of the loadout screen when I'm stuck?
Much better, hit edit presets at the bottom right and then press ok. This happens because certain gamemodes either have you pick up weapons in the map or play like gungame.

How do I see help?
Hit H, generally it will explain the current gamemode.

How do I get ammo and health back?
When faggots die they drop a little box, this gives ammo and health. Note however that it only gives ammo of the same type as the faggot was using, if you want rifle ammo kill a rifleman and if you want more arrows you're a cunt for using the OP as dick bow. You can also pick more ammo in the loadout screen or have a teammate heal with whiskey.

How do I pass the Whiskey?
Pick it on the loadout screen, note you have to heal others (it won't work on you). That makes you a dirty little healslut.

How do I Linux?
Use an emulator like Wine.

GAMEMODES
Before I start note that faggots with loot always show up through walls with a little crosshair that fills up the closer they are to capturing. Also note that modes with limited lives normally give everyone 1-2 extra lives every time an objective is completed.
Deathmatch: Standard Deathmatch but there are little loot crates around the map. If someone opens one and holds on to the loot until the timer runs down they get a big boost to notoriety (helps them get better equipment).
Showdown: Gungame but just damaging fags gives a little bit of a boost to the next gun. Also, once again, loot crates spawn around the map and a faggot who holds onto loot until the timer counts down gets a big boos to the next gun.
Few Dollars More: Two teams, one or more loot crates of a give value (e.g. $500, $1500) spawn around the map. If a teammate picks up a bag of loot a timer will start, protect them (the game will accuse you of projecting protecting) until it finishes to capture that value for your team. First to $5000 wins the round. Some variants have you unable to spawn if your team holds the loot (this is gay and usually we disable it).
Fistful of Dollars: Pretty much ctf, take the enemy's loot to your capture zone to capture it. Sometimes there will be neutral loot bags of less value that either side can capture lying around the map. First to $5000 wins.
Hired Guns: Both teams have a Jew Boss with a suspiciously large nose. Kill the enemy Boss, protect your own. Generally you'll only get one life per map.
Coop maps: These vary, one has you defending a house against Mexicans, one has you pushing a cart past Mexicans, one has you defending a fort against Mexicans, one is attacking a fort with Mexicans. Apparently the only thing that's certain in life is defending yourself against Mexicans.
Train Robbery: Defenders defend the loot on the train and throw dynamite at barriers so it can move again (either spawn with dynamite or pick it up from the nearby crate or wagon). Attackers take the loot or defend the barriers until the timer counts down.
Gold Rush: Attackers have to take gold bags to a capture zone with slowly increasing difficulty, defenders must stop them. Sometimes there are limited lives, sometimes unlimited.
The Good, The Bad and the Bots: There are a bunch of bots in the map wandering around, shooting at each other/players, shouting taunts and so on. Players can only use the free-aim revolver (hold down fire to aim, let go to shoot, right mouse to cancel). The goal is to kill other faggots and not bots. If you shoot a bot you lose a point and your gun disappears for about a minute (obviously anyone without a gun is a player since bots never lose them). Trust me, this mode is the shit when you actually see it in action.
Ramirez must die: Instead of opening doors and blowing up tanks Ramirez is now a prisoner. Attackers have to get to him alive and within the time limit then take him to the escape zone. Defenders must stop them.
Ramirez's other gamemode: Attackers walk alongside Ramirez and he automatically runs to the escape zone if they're nearby like a fat jewish version of cart push, he's invincible so defenders just shoot the attackers. This mode is gay and we probably won't play much of it.
I think there's another one but I forgot.

WE'RE CURRENTLY ON SERVER 1
If everyone turns invisible just rejoin the server.

Apologies about the duplicate thread, have reported the old one for unstickying so that should be resolved in a minute or two. Old thread here:

Where's the rape? You said you would rape that one user who downloaded the new version.

I didn't say when I would do it user.

benis, downloadin now

wew

manson

Well, the next admin now knows why we don't use the changelevel command until the map is over.
IF IT BITCHES AT YOU ABOUT THE SERVER BEING FULL OPEN CONSOLE AND TYPE connect 207.246.81.75

You know after shooting Mexicans again I kind of want to play that Anglo-Zulu War mod for Mount & Blade again.

more like fistful of fags heheheh

did you come up with it all by yourself?

Was fun guys

If we get a few more faggots I'll put on push_fortress again since people wanted that.

more like a fag full of fists

Recorded about 6 minutes of invisible gameplay, anyone want it?

Sure, upload it to the bread or stick it in a zip and give the link.

1 more faggot.

fistful of frags? more like fistful of fags cause yer' yall're bunch of faggots

Damnit anons, be more original.

=push_fortress now

SERVER 1 ALMOST FULL
Try server 2 if it is.

here's the source of the joke you FAGGOT

Wew.
SERVER 1 FULL, SERVER 2 AND COOP SERVER OPEN

Hmm, never played FoF coop, i'll join

Nvm it's trash. Join server 2 fags

If you still want it it's 600 megabytes because I record at a high bitrate. Can't be bothered to convert or compress.
drive.google.com/file/d/1JBRAxRPw4aiv6BubPV3PWaeKFJ3tQw5Q/view

SERVER 1 FULL, SERVER 2 ON 5 FAGS

Im getting an error, its the picture I posted.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

is the build you fags are playing not the steam version?

You two are also getting raped.

i'll download this version then

Yes, this is a good idea.

SERVER 1 IS PvP HOVERING ON FULL SO MIGHT TAKE TIME TO GET A SLOT
SERVER 2 IS RUNNING COMFY COOP
To the fag micspamming nightcore: you're welcome to but stick to one name so people can mute you if they're nofun.

Nah steam version, just gonna download the one in the MEGA.

IT'S NOT THE STEAM VERSION DOWNLOAD THE ONE IN THE FUCKING OP

I downloaded non-steam version at first but something was fucked, when i opened the right .exe the window for lunching the game went off screen and i couldnt readjust it and launch the game

I think he means the Standalone.

This is what happens when Alphablaster's retarded gang of furfags and goon rejects end up with nothing else to do in their dead hugbox and become no fun allowed to everything.

Is it actually alphablaster?

I'm doing this for fun, I'm not Alpha

np kiddo

great game, so laggy that it's unplayable

Honestly I thought htat underage faggot was grounded.

Try server 2, if that's still laggy you're either Australian or it's something on your end.

SERVER 2 ALSO ON PVP NOW

DRAW

Why do you retards always choose shitty games?

Original FoF is bretty good.

its bretty fun, wish the server was more full

Server 1 is at max slots user, server 2 is the overflow.

SERVER 1 STILL FULL
SERVER 2 AT 7 FAGGOTS

Oh fug. Seems okay after restart now.

I guess I owned too hard with Walker.

Wew

Sever 1 now has one slot free.
Server 2 is on 11 faggots.
Please remember to get screenshots when you can.

IF THE WINDOW FOR NOSTEAM STARTS OFF SCREEN CLICK ON THE IMAGE YOU GET WHILE HOVERING OVER THE ICON AND CLICK MOVE

or do this:
config.xml: 0 0

For those who missed it, my playlist that was cobbled together an hour before gamenight

pastebin.com/KZRqxqDy

Just got banned for the reason: total faggot

What is that? I can't use the Henry Rifle?

sorry sternberg user, the tard spammer took your name and jrgl banned wrong one. you should be good to go in a sec

Apologies, someone with a similar name was micspamming. Fixing now (join Server 2 in the meantime).

Is it working now?

Thank you! I'll hop in again later

we need more people on the comfy server 2
`

Could you test just quickly please? Hostfag might be away later.

Fixing that, one minute.

come on hex, fag just did it again

Hex, try logging back in. Should work.

Both of you two ok now?

All back on Server 1 now

connect 207.246.81.75; password infv
connect 45.77.58.121; password infv

Next map is kill the jew with drunk aim.

Cucked out of dueling.

Server crashed?

SERVER IS BROKEN, GO TO SERVER 2

SUCH
TEENY
HOTPOCKETS

yep

don't/won't need the password in this case

SERVER 2 NOW, DRUNK AIM TIME

Was that a child talking?

HOW TO DRUNK AIM
1. Hold left mouse down to aim.
2. Let go of left mouse to shoot.
3. Press secondary fire (default: right mouse) to cancel a shot

Probably just a VRChat player

SERVER 2 FULL, GO ON SERVER 1 IF IT IS

Try server 1 or the coop serber. Or just spam for a slot.

webm as promised

Server 2 is primary server now, Server 1 for overflow
About 5 fags on the overflow as of now.

Well this is fucking gey

voice toggle script for micspammers
alias vtoggle "von"alias von "+voicerecord; voice_loopback 1; alias vtoggle voff"alias voff "-voicerecord; voice_loopback 0; alias vtoggle von"bind v vtoggle

Steam version or non-Steam version?

steam

That's strange, have you tried restarting the game and/or restarting Steam and reconnecting?
Does it happen with all three servers or just one?
Can you try another source game at random and join a random server?

Server dead?

PANIC

and then the server died

Yes.
EVERYONE TO SERVER 1

Blame hostfag, he got things mixed up a bit. Servers will now be colour coded to prevent this.

Reminder that Double Whiskeys let you dance.

Anyway, both are back up but we're now on server 1.

Zombie mode finished

is there a cure for empty server list and failed connections?

proper IP typing, user.

only death

Hm, can you double check what you typed?

Anyone else think this looks like a little truck?

Alternatively check it isn't anti-virus fucking your connection.

Reminder next gamenight is Mechwarrior.

wew

I wonder if that trap will deliver.

Are they an Ezri trap?

Hopefully not.

I deliver.

Not the best pictures I admit, but I accidentally finished while preparing myself.

Video when?

I see gamenight is going per Holla Forums standards.

Turn the lights on faggot, you can get a better shot of the benis than that.

=No.=

why didn't you write "/radcorp/" on your feminine penis like we told you to?

Let me try that again.

No.

A bong?

I was planning on it, but see spoiler above.

It's a London user iirc.

leave it to europoors to be massive fag soyboys.

As fucking usual.

I SWEAR THIS BETTER NOT BE POSTED TO /radcorp/ AS WELL.

well i mean we can't include you in /radcorp/ banners if you don't have our timestamp on benis. Sorry.

Reported. You guys should do the same.

Should be a banner.

Yeah, also I know there is at least one user fapping to trap user in this thread probably more honestly

Please stop giving attention to the trap, it's derailing this thread.

People forget to report, user, I'm reminding them.

POINT AND LAUGH AT THIS user.

You must be new to these.

TEENY TOES

IT BEGINS!

Some0ne pls

I'll put on fof_snowy if we get back to full slots.

Oh and the trap will apparently be fapping to any attempts to bully him, I'm afraid it's that old Slaaneshi catch 22.

Why do you know this individual and have this saved on your computer, potential heretic?

No that was Boxxyfag

I know how to defeat Slaaneshi cults with content so lewd that not even they could fap to it.

This thread has gone from The Magnificent Seven to Brokeback Mountain awfully quickly.

Ah but see whatever names you call the Slaaneshi scum they'll just get off on it. Hell even torture turns them on.

Disgusting filth.

CHALLENGE THE ROCK!

The Slaaneshi cultist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, heretic, pervert, degenerate, they all get off to bullying. But call him a Slaaneshi Cultist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Oh no wait, they get off on that too.

I swear to god this goebbels quote is gonna be the new chad meme.

Call them a herbert

Nurgle is the only god worth following.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

The Rock God would easily make Khorne his bitch.

hello is the space muhreens

Go Black Templar or go home.

Traps are gay.

Crimson Fists best.

wrong

The dubs are with me.

wew

Still 17 fags on

Typical slavs.

And friendly reminder vidrelated is the best Christmas song.

HOW TO MICSPAM
Get VB-Audio: vb-audio.com/
Set the output device of your media player of choice to "CABLE Input"
Set the default input device in the windows sound settings to "CABLE Output"
Basically this lets you play music "into" a virtual microphone which can then be picked up by any game with VOIP support.

For Source engine games, put this script in your autoexec.cfg to toggle your voice and enable voice_loopback (lets you hear yourself)
alias vtoggle "von"alias von "+voicerecord; voice_loopback 1; alias vtoggle voff"alias voff "-voicerecord; voice_loopback 0; alias vtoggle von"bind v vtoggle

As screenshot. Save it and spread it.

VB-Audio Virtual Cable
vb-audio.com/Cable/index.htm#DownloadCable

Many thanks user.

Is VB-audio better than Virtual Audio Cable?

I don't know, but it is free.

For the user who wanted it. If you can't find a specific album or single search for the artist/band's name, often their entire discography is available and you can just pick what you want from that. Soulseek is a good place to look for stuff you can't find on rutracker.

Oh and the button Вход at the top is how you log in.

SHARPIE IN POOPER NOW

Get better lighting and take more pics you fucking slut.

I'd say so. With VAC, using VLC, occasionally I'd get weird errors where the sound turns into what sounds like helicopter noises. Haven't run into that with VBC, though it doesn't come with an audio repeater, I don't think.

I use it with Aimp. Foobar rarely, only when im streaming to another thing at the same time.

Are there any obvious difference people should be aware of aside from "it's free" and the VLC mileage? Just so people who have VAC can make the change and have a better music playing experience. Does it sound better when running it through an old source mod?

Holy shit that third image.

My game crashed, so I think that's the end for me tonight. Thanks for playing lads, I'll probably be on tomorrow.

That's doubly funny because it was during a completely retarded duel.

Yeh, I'm done for tonight too.

How to lose the unloseable situation.

Sorry pillowguy was trying to figure out how to switch to coop but accidentaly disconnected.

Guess we need the admin to switch to coop. We'll hopefully be doing that the next time around

's cool

There's also a coop server up.

The second ip? We tried that, we could only vote for regular maps/modes. Anyway we should probably wait for people to recuperate a bit. Im also a bit exhausted.

I deserve to be bullied for that.

3rd server is co-op only, go there if you guys still wanna play.

Oh shit im blind. Guess this is definitely a clue to go to sleep. Have a good night everyone.

Night.

To do coop type sm_admin assuming hostfag added you to that and just pick a map starting with coop_

I know but I'm done for the night and didn't want to have to keep coming in to change to co-op maps.

Oh, then just use the coop server.

Is this still on for tomorrow?

Anyone up for a game now?

Are you cute?

Fucking faggot.

we got three people in server 2, get in fags

m-more?

4 fags on 45.77.58.121, adminfag's on so we can do requested game modes/maps

up to 6 now

8 fags

New thread in a few hours also.

Yes.

Not-Betablaster is back in the server. Reminder that alphablaster is a 16 year old homosexual who wore a MAGA cap to his high school daily.

Hostfag will deal with it, please hold.

This is embarassing

There's been one faggot spamming shit ingame and hopping IDs so people can't locally mute him user. Since that's both annoying and causes instability with old Source's shitty VOIP system that will have to do until hostfag deals with a technical solution.

Also his music is shitty.

Should we keep using this bread for Sunday or do fags want a new one?

Might as well make a new one.

Right, I'll get on that in a minute. For the time being:
SERVER 2 FAGGOTS

this gamenight is going great

thanks user, doing gods work

I told you already, the guy is hopping IPs and rejoining when you mute him. It causes mute to wear off and he plays his music again. We were over this, you were there when he was hopping on and off to avoid getting muted. Micspamming is welcome, but faggotry like this isn't. Micspammers get unmuted after.

fuck did the server crash ?

no, triggered weeb fucked the server - hostfag is fixing this now

wew lad

I'm just having fun

i'm sure you are my friend

SERVER 1 FOR NOW

The only faggotry I saw was coming from the admin and the other guy(s) kissing his ass. If you have to mute everyone just because of one autist, you're a faggot. If you can't handle a bit of obnoxious micspam, you clearly aren't from here.

Clearly you were not here yesterday, for the 15th fucking time: excessive micspam causes lag on old sourcemods.

You are shit and your server is shit

Micspamming is fine, crashing servers, being obnoxious, not letting others have a chance to micspam and taking control of server admin commands is not.

lol

You clearly were not here yesterday.

In hindsight that was a downside of using non-Steam. Lesson learned on that one.

It's just your incompetence that's all

Multiple people want to micspam, its only fair to set rules and an order in which people can play. Not all at once that make old sourcemods shit the bed.

You *clearly* belong to reddit.

some anons are too lazy for that shit

If they relog again with non-steam it changes their ID and you have to do this all over again. Again, you clearly weren't here yesterday where one faggot was at this for ~5 hours.

I bet you cook your fried chicken using coathangers.

i'll redtext it for you
IF MULTIPLE PEOPLE ARE USING MIC AT THE SAME TIME, OLD SOURCE MODS START TO BREAK REGARDLESS IF ANONS LOCALLY MUTED THE FUCKER

Then don't micspam all at the same time, lmao. If it bothers you that much just type voice_enable 0 in the console and you're set. Fucking newfag redditors, I swear. Kill yourselves.

Are you a burger?

What part of 'even if you disable it locally it still makes the server lag' do you find so difficult to understand?

Thank you for confirming you're a retard and continuing to not read what im saying.

People who post anime are actually braindead. Single most worthless lifeforms on this planet, I would rather kill a weeb than step on a snail on the road.

HEY EVERYONE I AM JUST GOING TO SHIT UP THE GAMENIGHT FOR NO REASON BY FORCING MY CANCEROUS MICSPAM DOWN EVERYONE'S THROAT BY CONSTANTLY HOPING IP'S SO NOBODY CAN MUTE ME AND CRY WHEN I KEEP GETTING BANNED WHEN THE GAME STARTS TO GET UPLAYABLE AND ANONS RAGE AT ME THEN SHIT UP THE THREAD BY GIVING RETARDED ADVISE PRETENDING I KNOW HOW TO AVOID CANCER WHEN ALL I KNOW IS HOW TO TAKE DICK UP MY ASS AND GET OFF TO ALL THE (YOU)'S YOU GIVE ME!
THEN I AM GOING TO TWIST MY NIPPLES HARD THE REST OF THE NIGHT WHILE I SILENTLY CRY SINCE I CAN NO LONGER GET ON THE SERVER AND TRY AND MAKE IT NO FUN AND UPLAYABLE FOR EVERYONE SINCE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ACTING RETARDED AND BEING GENUINELY RETARDED BUT THAT DOESN'T BOTHER ME CAUSE I LIKE MARS BARS!

Well, there's a thing.

Get your shit together

autism

this thread has a sickness with only one cure

Let me check that prescription, doc.

GAY AS IT IS WE'LL JUST USE THIS THREAD FOR TODAY
16 faggots in server 1.

BRB, eating. I'll bring Johnny Cash along later.

Does the game stutter a fuckton for anyone else?

Only if I alt-tab.

I am in 1600x900 windowed.

Then I'm not sure.

fug lads it looks like I have to go and I won't be back for a while, see you guys around.

See you user.

Come to think of it the last map is notorious for poor performance on toasters.

Not even on a toaster, it just stutters. Has been for a while.

Have you tried turning down settings or checking you aren't overheating? Are you using wine?

>>>Holla Forums824386

Fucking lovely.

I cleaned out my PC a few days ago, it shouldn't. Although, it did crash my GPU one time. I don't get this in any other games, only FOF.

Not even in other sourcemods?

Haven't tested out other sourcemods, but TF2 and CS:GO do work fine.

Then I'm afraid I don't have many ideas user. Maybe try fullscreen instead of windowed.

Zombie mode next, probably last time this weekend.

KICKING THE JEW IS NOT A VALID TACTIC

SWAPPING TO SERVER 2
Current mode is save Mr Shekelstein from the ebul mexican nazis.

Anons are not good at defending jews.

Now playing: defend the gold cart from the Mexican Leprechauns aka Mexichauns.

BACK TO SERVER 1
Lower ping for burgers.

And now we're onto the duel tournament map, 15 fags on.

Gungame next.

thats a big gun

Forgot to post screenshots from last night. Not sure if i recorded anything worth posting besides

uuuu

Any recording is good user.

Here's a short one of the brawl map. I recorded a demo so I should be able to do a quick montage with fancy camera angles like i was supposed to do for age of chivalry but still never did

fuck i didn't notice i already had 5 files

At least you didn't forget to set the recording bot on for a whole day and a half. That would be rather embarrassing.

DYNAMITE AND SNAKES MAP

Now ogre.

I can shit out mp4's up to two minutes almost instantly this way. Might just go back to high settings and reencoding to webm if somebody complains.

FoF is so great. I love dual weilding sawed off shotguns or sawed rifles

Can always do webm later and post mp4 quickly now.

I personally prefer using the sawed rifle one handed and fanning it.

True, but at the moment the mp4 is exactly what I'm recording. I would want to up the quality a bit if I'm going to reencode.

Oh, it should be fine anyway. A bit higher could be good I supoose. Friendly reminder to name your son Sue.

where can I find my screen shots?

The server is still going strong. Lots of lads on right now, playing good music.
Sadly I only got the last 3 guys in this recording, that will teach me to use a 30 second replay buffer.

AppData\Roaming\SmartSteamEmu\(some number)\screenshots

At least this time anons didn't all kill themselves by drawing too soon.

Back to Server 1
Oops

SCRATCH THAT, SEVER 2

Test.

SCREW IT! EVERONE SERVER 3!

Quiet you.

Duel rounds

DUEL MAP OGRE

I hope someone recorded that.

Anyone got the actual scene from the movie?

Oh no wait, apparently that specfic scene was never in a movie. It's just a mix of others.

Is loss in there normally?

I'll set next map to massive starting notoriety and notoriety gain since one faggot wanted that.

Can someone help me i just downloaded the nonsteam verson and when i click on the Fistful of Frags 3.9a.exe the icon pops up on the taskbar but nowhere else and won't run.

no

see

Just saw your post did that and it now works thanks

Easy way to cancel a reload: hold down right mouse.

Suiag, did the fags break it?

Should be fixed now either way.

CURRENT SETTING: HIGH NOTORIETY START
Enough to buy dual Walkers from the get go.

One or two more maps and we'll finish up faggots.

Here's all the songs I micspammed if you're looking for sauce.

The Handsome Family - [Singing Bones #03] 24-Hour Store
The Handsome Family - [Singing Bones #04] The Bottomless Hole
Com Truise - [Galactic Melt CD1 #02] VHS Sex
The Handsome Family - [Singing Bones #05] Far From Any Road
Jim White - [Wrong-Eyed Jesus! #01] Book Of Angels
The Mountain Goats - [Beat The Champ #09] Werewolf Gimmick
Clarence Clarity - [No Now CD #11] Meadow Hopping, Traffic Stopping, Death Splash
The Handsome Family - [Down In the Valley CD1 #11] The Woman Downstairs
Tobacco - [Allegheny White Fish Tapes #09] Dead Cowboy Dance (Live to Ghettoblaster)
Tom Waits - [Bad As Me [Deluxe Edition] Disc 1 CD1 #02] Raised Right Men
Tom Waits - [Bad As Me [Deluxe Edition] Disc 1 CD1 #08] Bad As Me
!!! - [Thr!!!Er #01] Even When The Water's Cold
Sixteen Horsepower - [Secret South #08] Splinters
Tom Tom Club - [Stop Making Sense CD1 #13] Genius of Love
Talking Heads - [Stop Making Sense CD1 #06] Burning Down the House
Black Marble - [It's Immaterial CD1 #01] Interdiction
Black Marble - [It's Immaterial CD1 #02] Iron Lung
Terry Scott Taylor - [Imaginarium (disc 1: The Neverhood) CD1 #08] Klaymen's Theme
The Knife - [Deep Cuts #14] Hangin' Out
The Mountain Goats - [Beat The Champ #03] Foreign Object
Ty Segall - [Melted CD1 #02] Caesar
Tyler, the Creator - [Flower Boy #10] 911 / Mr. Lonely
Nana Grizol - ["Ruth" CD1 #01] Cynicism
Bright Eyes - [Every Day And Every Night CD1 #01] A Line Allows Progress, A Circle Does Not
Arcade Fire - [Reflektor CD1 #02] We Exist

Enjoy!

-TheDougler

Thanks for dumping that user.

JUST

Since we're down to a few fags cooping on server 2 here is reflections thread: >>>/radcorp/3714

make that server 3

When I get on you niggers better be playing music from the movies.

we're doing co-op on server 3 now

Aaand that's a wrap. Thanks for playing lads, it was fun.

Thanks for posting this. Still pissed that my recording didn't work.

Better webm version i even filtered out the whine from my sound card because i couldn't resist the autism and some screenshots I tried to post last night

Nice.