Warframe Thread

Operation Bore Star Edition

Baro has arrived to sell you useless tat.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/809777-warframe-drop-rates-data/
n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#cetusRewards
forums.warframe.com/topic/884329-plains-of-eidolon-update-2240/
plantronics.com/us/product/audio300-usb
vocaroo.com/i/s1JN8wsnN43e
vocaroo.com/i/s0RHDwL7cTx3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No thanks.

If I got hunter munitions, is there anything else to go farm the hemocyte for that's worth it?

This game got complicated. Do people even do vault runs anymore?

Do you make mistakes like this often?

I am not a clever man.

More like they fucked up the starchart with worthless garbage and annoying shit made to specifically slow you down.

This. Shit hasn't changed at all, it just had walls put up. Like imagine pic-related, but they eventually put a fence up so you can't walk on the grass. There's still bugs on the road but they don't care.

More like, imagine there's a massive, uncrossable hole in the road, but to go over it you have to gather twelve goat assholes, six cats, seven niggers, and an industrial size tin of rubber cement to build a bridge across it.

By that whole comment, I mean, I'd be somewhat OK with the junction and rail system, if it had logical, planet dependent and fun requirements. Not stupid bullshit, like "Open six orokin vaults" to acces a random backwater moon, in no way related to the moon, derelict or anything.

Yeah actually that fits a lot more. Those junctions are bullshit.

Yeah. I had to do one of them for a quest that they released. I had cleared out most of the the star chart ages ago and could go anywhere, but apparently that didn't retroactively open up the junctions because I ended up having to backtrack.
Now they've got this PoE bullshit where the only way to get through it efficiently is to have a jetpack, but to build a few jetpacks I need to have already gone into the plains and gathered a bunch of random bullshit.
Why do archwings need fish oil? I'm a super advanced space ninja, the lube that DE uses to fuck the playerbase in the ass should work fine and we've already got plenty of it sitting around.

Also since when can you actually color Wraith items? Now I might actually use the damn things

Since the old thread died, I've been getting almost exclusively Endo on my plague star bounty (and once it was actually just 4 x Kuva), seeing more and more unpolished locations, found a Gondola and nearly had a heart attack at the end of a sortie assassination mission. Bless the guy who managed to get to extraction in the last second, thus cancelling the countdown.

Uranus is the worst fucking planet, underwater archwing missions are fucking garbage.
Also, how am I supposed to kill the Shadow Stalker in Second Dream? He becomes immune to everything I have at about 30-40% health. I've got a ton of damage types and it just seems like he can get infinite resistances

switch to your potato and lazer him, it removes resistances.

Explain

Cuz it's the future :^). But actually all the orokangs were described as impossibly beautiful and white.

DE seems to bretty shit at human faces. I think the Grineer have some cloning defect for this reason, so them looking hideous is ok. Lotus hides half her Face and they probably outsourced that, because she shows up so often. If you make the skin darker your fuckups are less visible.

You forget
But in all seriousness it's because DE is canadian and are appropriately pozzed. Remember that the one time we know rebecca didn't wear a bra was the same time nigamu showed up.

It took less than 10 runs even, I think I just need to get a 2nd BP for Lex itself and I can start crafting the dual version tomorrow
Also, Plague Star is really shitty, and all rewards are bad EXCEPT for some of the hunter set mods, on of them being mini-rage and the other one just applying fucking slash proc when you crit,these damn thigns are brettygood

That took no time or effort at all.

fuck you, you lucky/lying shit

It happens. I was running mine a while back, and I wasn't rad sharing so every time I got one everyone else got a free aklex part.

… I think I'm about to make the most annoying thing to carry around because it'll snag on everything.

Young racemixed rebel with no clue are manipulated into fighting the forces of Capitalism and the Industrial Military Complex. An ivory tower loser neo-marxist's wet dream the game.

They also chimp out and destroy a powerful ruling society of whites.

Of which they are sure to include that their super advanced technology, hubris, and imperialistic tendencies eventually led to their downfall with the war against the Sentients and the Infested.

I'm not even sure humans exist in the Warframe universe anymore, not in the sense that we know today.

You don't have kid beam until *after* Second Dream fuck stick.

is the orokin catalyst upgrade permanent?
like if I use a forma later does it take it away?

I'm new to the game so pls no bully, I just got lucky and managed to get a catalyst pretty early

No they do. The corpus are by and large normal, there are still normal civilians on other planets like baro was on mars and the people in relays and syndicates are normal.

don't you get it like halfway through the mission?

You'll never lose catalysts, formas, or lenses when applied on a weapon. There's not many ways to lose anything actually unless you sell it.

every run gives you a forma worth of standing, that's something

Listening to Jim's stream only helped me reach the boiling point. I'm surprised my desk/knuckles are still intact.

What stream? Oh speaking of streams
I wanted to strangle these fuckers

Does fully upgrading the toxin increase the difficulty of the defense stages(mixing and drone)?
Those seem to be the only difficult parts.
I haven't used any catalysts or phylaxis yet, but the wiki says the infested only go up to lvl 30 and lephantis was a really easy fight as solo.

don't know if it's still up, he doesn't archive his shit, so if this real link is dead, try one of his fan archive channels.

Dunno, I just shoot shit.

First time I got into the plains my first thought was "which button did they hotkey Archwing to?" I was beyond dumbfounded they implemented it the way they did.

Not too long ago.

The mission rewards are so bad it's unfathomable. It really is like they just slap shit together and boot it out the door without thinking.

I loved how in devstream 100 the fat one, can't remember his name, made it clear, in an exasperated tone, that they are listening. Not very long after the question of resource dumps came up and they admitted they shit the bed on the Hema research since they know how many of a given resource people have and experienced all the backlash from it. They immediately went to the next topic without even considering chopping a 0 off that fucker.

Phylaxis causes more infested to spawn in the final phase, but they nerfed how many after the hotfix to auto-finish the mission at 100%. So it's basically an extra 1000 free standing for all 4 used; which you can do solo. The catalysts cause not-Lephantis to spawn, 1 for each used, at 25, 50, 75, and 99%. He starts at level 18 and gets 10 levels higher each appearance; maxing out at 48. This also results in another 1000 standing for all 4 catalysts used. If you think Lephantis solo was easy then you'll find Hemocyte even easier.

warframe in a nutshell

6/6 hunter set

how are you anons doin

10/10

Just did a solo run with 4 catalysts and only had some difficult on the fourth hemacyte, as he levels up and becomes more and more of a bullet sponge on the last one.
And you can just insert the catalyst and phylaxis on 10 seconds or so to done the mixer part, as if you fuck up somewhere, you didn't waste the stuff.

I got 3/6 on just a single run with nekros solo. And it appears hunter recovery is way more common than the other mods as i got 4/7 mods on it. Must have forgotten to turn despoil on somewhere along the fight.

Yeah exactly. So now instead of checking out the plains I'm stuck in brown&bloom hell searching for X amount of special mcnuggets in this godawful place. This place where the grineer mooks are piss easy and none of the caves are worth exploring. Where the only worthwhile things are mods that mean gimping my fucntional builds for some lofty "set bonus" that requires doing the exact same missions I would do normally, but with a FUCKTON OF RUNNING IN BETWEEN, basically forcing me to use volt so I don't go insane.

Oh, but at least I can fight those eidolons righ-
==BY THE WAY POTATOS WERE SHOEHORNED IN SO THAT THEY CAN FEEL IMPORTANT==.

Fuck I put the period on the wrong side of the "."

Anybody got a clan they can invite me to?

Ign Saitri I started playing about 4 weeks ago. Thanks

wut

about 8 runs away from enough formas for all the clanshit bps

desecrate is only ~60% chance for another drop.

It just seems like such a no brainer. I could see if they NEEDED a gear slot for it because of shitty coding, but I still cannot understand their reasoning behind the rest of it.

And on the other mention of the caves, they actually expanded those with the Plague Star update. They look rather nice and have some interesting niches. Too bad there's absolutely nothing to do in them other than grab toxin and run right back out. Also this

5/6, two two munitions,hope this shit jumps in price in few months

I think the caves have future potential, as of right now their only use in theory is to mix up the kinds of objectives you'll be fighting. Either the traditional close quarters and corridors the game has had, or extremely open areas. If they actually make these things different enough to be a challenge and not just run in/run out then they'll overall be a good addition to the game.

They would be vastly improved if they had a cache like container hidden away in them per cave. Or had a supply room that gave you a few of the fishing/mining items without having to do them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they low-balled a lot of features in development simply because they felt they needed to see how people play the game. The plains seem to be pretty well balanced and fun, but it lacks the peaks in both difficulty and reward that makes something extremely memorable.

k i l l m e

REBB'S A SHIT WAIFU WITH BARELY EXISTANT TITS

PC or console?

Plague star may be a borefest, but they didn't fuck up the rewards (after they changed the rank up costs, that is). You get enough rep for a prebuilt forma every run, all the exclusive rep rewards are pretty cheap to get and the exclusive mods are easy to get, so if you happened to miss the event you won't get buttfucked by the prices 2 months after.
It's the most generous event to date, and since DE already stated they plan to keep the rep based rewards structure, it'll probably be the base for future events.

I'm pretty sure plains rewards are shit because they have history of making things too good day 0, followed by rushed nerfs that fuck everyone but the no life neets that play the game 24/7.
Still, DE had enough time to fix the shit. They took 1 month give something so basic as per-stage rewards.

was fucking everyone a better option?

In case it's not obvious I intend to give you a lex barrel if you're on PC.

Nigga I've had that thing tank 3-4 bombard rockets and still have half it's life. I think you're memory has a few holes in it. Regardless, you should have gone pixie asap and just run flight interference and gunned down anyone who got within 15m of the thing. Works out fine. Or just bring Gara and trivialize everything about that bounty

Got 3x 6/6 with another two sets at 4/6. Feels breddy gud.

Just use Nova with range build or Nezha with Sanic build. Nova's 3 allows her to cross the plains in about 15s and Nezha can cover ground about 75% as fast as an archwing can when modded for +slide and -friction.

Agreed that they have future potential, and knowing DE the plains will flesh out in another few months time and end up with a lot of shit to do, but that doesn't detract from the rather beta-ish release of them. I get that as the first adopters of new shit, we in the PC crowd basically are the beta test, but some of the mistakes they made defy logic, like the bounty rewards changes. It's great that they did it so you're rewarded at each stage, but that should have been in from the get-go. They also need to change the weighting to make it so that the pool for the final reward is common PLUS uncommon/rare instead of what it is now. 2x Cetus wisp is not an appropriate final reward for a sortie 1-level mission.

Do you have a Smeeta? Bring Smeeta + Nekros to a survival on Saturn for 20 minutes and you'll be done with cells for a good while.

Well kinda, if they ever got to the point where the rewards are good. But of course, this is DE. That never happens.

The Barrel is potentially easy I still have lots of relics for it, it's just fucking orokin cell which are always a pain in the ass

I have kubrows but no kavats yet, too lazy to go and scan kavats for their DNA or whatever.

I hear ya. I broke down and used some plat I had for the "starter" kit they had. Worth it though, just for never having to worry about resources again. Even after the nerf Charm is super strong, and worst case scenario you still get an Adarza which will make all your crit weapons stupid strong.

TFW I've had two fully built Lex for a couple months.

No not the Operation Supplies the actual bounty rewards.

I would rather the caves have current potential. Not a half-assed release.

Please tell me this is somewhat used

latrons a shit

just run some grineer exterminations on low level, should be pretty easy to find cells

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT ANOTHER GARBAGE MOD

sell them veiled for the guaranteed returns until you're comfortable enough to not care tbh

To be fair, they were also patching out bug fixes at a rather impressive pace. There are way less bugs currently than there were on release.

If I had to guess, they wanted to have an open world and content to follow up on it to compete with Destiny and Battlefront possibly taking away customers. So they got it working, and have several content patches lined up and more or less ready to go. They were hoping to have the big, shiney new thing to keep peoples attention away from other games. Then Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2 basically shat the bed and nobody is playing them so Warframe suddenly has everyone noticing that the rhinestone outfit they put on is pretty tacky and hard to look at. If they do have a few things in the content pipeline more or less ready to go we might see more focus on sanding down the rough edges rather than trying to put more polish on to cover it up.

I can accept a few things from the beta-status of being a first adopter. I think they even said in an interview that while they were doing internal playtests they would always leave the map as a group. Because obviously they were going in there for a particular thing, or mission, and would all end at the same time. They didn't even think about people dropping in and out until after the release.

And yeah, the final reward pool either needs 2 rewards or to have uncommon disqualified. It's super annoying to finish the last part of the thing, that's supposed to be a big reward for it, and you get a 3rd copy of the basic bitch reward. It doesn't hurt as much as getting credits like before, but it still puts a bitter taste in my mouth each time. They really should have just done the AABC rotation thing like they do already. I'm not even aware of what the percentage drop is for the top reward is for bounties, but I know that I'll go through probably 100 failures being rubbed in my face before I ever get one.

2%. They haven't said anything about increasing the chance either.

It's also my preferred stealth/spy rifle since it's accurate with good fire rate and sticking Hush on it isn't a big deal as far as affecting performance. The non-prime version sucks, but the Wraith/Prime versions are above average. They're also outclassed by a lot of other weapons, like the Hek or Braton Prime although to be fair the Braton Prime does need a few forma in it before it gets good while the Latron Prime can be used fine with just a potato. tl;dr it's a niche item, but the people who use the Latron would find good use out of it. Hold on to it and either keep it unrolled and then sell it for 50p or so, or roll some combo of dmg/status/element dmg or dmg/crit/crit dmg and you can probably sell it for 80-100p depending on the buyer.

Fuck I got lucky.

Guys I need a fully casual clan that can just provide me with blueprints and/or some grinding buddies
IGN Kagineko

Sent. I have a small Ghost clan with other anons who also just want clan stuff without clan drama.

Forgot to put before, but after the void_glitch drama, DE started releasing the full drop tables officially. Of course, they put it on a forum thread and never mentioned it after releasing it, but it's auto generated so it's up to date.

Forum post: forums.warframe.com/topic/809777-warframe-drop-rates-data/
Direct link to the tables: n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#cetusRewards

I'll accept it tomorrow if possible, already logged out, thanks man

Don't forget, that drop table doesn't include the bias calculation or the general resource/mod/ammo chance. Something may say 3% drop but in fact its 0.02%

Ign Saitri, add me too please, thank you.

Sent. That makes 10.

i didn't want to believe the wiki after farming that shit

Now I'm not sure about the last part because I've never done a full hour survival and the timer reset to 0:00 by the time we got to extraction point, but I'm just too tired to get mad about this. And my fingers still hurt.

It's like 60 plat my dude, sell some rivens or syndicate mods and just buy the thing.

farm harder faggot

wew

fishing for a single rare in pub fissures sounds retarded when it's only 50 shekels for the relic and a million people looking to radshare

WE

This is the wiki experience.

Fug

DE please

But why

It's not the one I'm planning on using. Right now I'm on an endo grind for 5+ rank 10s and every bit I can save counts.

Yes

in a game where you can min/max even the most atrocious bad gun you still choose to run the TOP 5 MOST USED WEPS BOI

Whoever drew this should be banned from drawing breasts.

why?

polite sage since offtopic

high positioning
look more like male bodybuilder mantits than curvy female breasts
small

looks fine to me, the logic behind that positioning/tension is the same as a normal chick with a full body racing suit
at least i assumed that tbh

So I know this is supposed to happen after a quest, but I just did a relic and it appeared again? why?

what the fug ive never seen that

There's a very small chance he reappears at any time after autism quest. There's nothing else to it, it's just nod to the quest.

I've seen it happen several times now.

my ship is haunted by the spirit of an attention starved sorority girl.

Just fucking kill me now.
I all can’t be the only one here who entered into the video editing competition, right?

Okay faggots, I know I got kicked for being a lazy nigger that almost never got on, but can I get an invite back in? Excalibutt.

Is the game lagging for anybody else in the Arsenal when they equip a Zaw?

MOTHER FUCKING (BLUE) POTATO ALERT

Blue Botato alert

POTATO

I wonder if there is a potato alert any time soon.

vomitting_anime_girls.sitx

why did i just spend 14 hours straight playing this shite
my spine hurts

The real sin here is the fact that the mouse is not even glowing in the same color as the laptop

nigga that's gay

Is there any with good proportions?

I'm struggling to understand whats even going on in that picture

no

she is being hilted by rhino's cock

i dunno, the only glowing hardware item i actually own is just a logitech mouse with the classic glowing G

forgot the best ones dude

a massive chunks of that tumblr has been nuked 3 times atleast

keep postin sir

i dont have alot of his stuff.

lmao the bursa ones are hilarious

At least a few aren't futa.

sadly

>>>/out/

Got the tater with 1 min left on the alert thanks to you niggas.

how long until DE nerf

kill urself my man

They are nerfing slash damage and buffing impact and puncture when Khora comes out, so I doubt they will nerf the mod. I fucking hope they don't, I farmed like 10 of them to sell after the event is over

i cant wait for impact to be relevant

also good luck selling all those mods, ppl will be farming 24/7 the return of the acolytes

Are there any weapons whose rivens I should buy for cheap before the buffs come? Right now all of the top tier weapons use mainly slash.

most warframe porn is futa.

its not the next maiming and its dirt cheap right now. Imma wait for stalker buddies to come back. 50k plat and i still want more.

You faggots are actual cancer, fuck off out of this thread. This isn't cuckchan.

why accumulate that much plat

Fuck, I began looking at gun stats after I posted, these changes are going to be an opticor buff.

Most porn is also garbage, your point being?
Don't porn dump on Holla Forums, especially not /d/ autism. We have a separate board for it and there's a high likelyhood you'll be banned.

ive seen thread porn dumps that make my few pictures look like nothing. you are also implying i am going to keep posting which i have stopped. but i have to say i have never seen someone over react like this to futa.

there is nothing left to do. 421 of 422 items mastered. the only way to get the last time is if i build myself a timemachine. im almost at MR25. I just grind raids when there isnt new content i can blaze through in a few hours or events to farm mods to jew off later. I do have to admit PoE has actually made me sit down and play much longer than i normally do.

so what's that "1 hit ko" boss gun without rivens that everyone needs? tigris prime, hek, vaykor hek, lenz… none of these are cutting it. tigris prime so far is the best.

right now im fucking with the opticor, which looks cool, but so far i can only stick like 4 mods on it so its tough to say.

>I regret to inform you that your kubrow has died. The body was discarded through the airlock
Goodbye Lisa Kubrow, you were a useless bitch, but I am going to miss you.

if he was out for a while, it likely wasnt invented yet.
that said,

I mean…

Game Grumps is shit.

So after looking through most of the already good weapons, the ones that seem to be getting a significant buff with the up coming changes are: Hek, vectis, euphonia, akistello, grakata, lex, opticper, and maybe kat kittaga(I'm not sure how well it abuses it's high status chance).

Lolno, people use it because they've already formaed it and potatoed it, as well as it being the tankiest sentinel.

what do game grumps have to do with anything?

where are you getting all this wonderful information?

is that like needing serration? it's simply better than any alternative if you like dakka

while i do keep it because i forma'd carrier like 4 times (all slots have a polarity) and potatoe'd it, i considered using other frames but ammo case is super useful for me.
also the ignis is one of my most used primary weapons.

It's where your webm came from, that's clearly Dan Avidan's voice.

I don't think so.

did they say what specifically was changing with them all?
vectis p is pretty happy with the current situation and hunter munitions. euphona's status mode is also slash primary

Is nice. Prisma Grakata is my go to gun when I just want to spray bullets like a fucking retard.

when are they going to make a grakata melee weapon?

So, where the fuck do I get started selling stuff for Plat?

Maroo's Bazaar. You have to be MR2 to be able to trade.

I'm MR7 and I've got a pile of assorted Prime BPs. What's worth selling? What's the general price I should be putting them up at?

warframe.market
Now stop asking to be spoonfed.

Thanks m80

first get some items that someone is too lazy to get themselves. i make plenty of plat selling unranked streamline and similar bullshit mods for 4p to 5p each. once you have enough plat you can buy low and sell high. jew the fck out of people.

to sell your prime shit filter by "WTB" and wait for people trying to buy it. unless you have something really desirable or offer a very low price, most people dont care about "wts"

syndicate stuff is a good way to make regular income. i max out my syndicates and sell the weapons for 20 to 25p each. or the mods for 5p each.

sure i could hold out for longer and get 5p more, but why? you just end up hoarding items you'll never sell.

every time i level a new kubrow breed i briefly entertain the idea of using them unironically.
and then the game kindly reminds me why they're useless.

I like running Sahasa for the scavenge and locker unlocks.

it's not doing a whole lot of scavenging when it's stuck on an invisible wall for the whole mission.

i breed a puppy then never mature it so i have a cute puppy running around my ship. and there's no maintenance.

It just feels good, man.

i assume the grid squares are used as some sort of tileset

Probably. How the hell did you end up like that?

thats how they did the elevation

archwing is so fucked on the plains. if you capture the target while flying you can sleek underground and fly around. it slowly sucks you further down so you have to be careful

Fuck off with this shitty forced meme.

it was never forced but its been official for years.

Their damage numbers are also insane, on paper.
In practice i've never gone through a single mission without the AI bugging out and getting stuck or completely deactivating.

Lads why do Grineer Commanders exist

Fuck you.

No sidearm has any right being that slow to fire and reload, while still having such insanely low ammo capacity. Sure, the damage is good, but it's about time they fixed every other fucking thing wrong with it.

they already did it's called pandero

Mods sell for 15p on the market, and they flow out pretty fast too. You're fucking retarded if you're selling for 5p each.
And syndicate weapons are a terrible investment. It's 5x the effort of a mod for just 2x the plat, they take a lot longer to sell and you lose a weapon slot while you have them.
Also, never use scam chat unless you plan to be the scammer. And it takes forever to find retards because anyone with half a brain and enough plat will use warframe.market.
Seriously, if you don't know how to sell shit, don't bother giving advice to other people.

What'd I miss?

Are they actually gonna nerf memeing strike?

Scott joked about it in the 100th devstream

I was already convinced that it was one of the most broken melee weapons in the game. Thanks DE.

Is it worth bothering to farm the shitty stuff for it?

If you can get even an average riven for it, than probably.

Granted, that's only in reference to the Prime variant. Normal Lex blows, but Lex Prime is very good. Reload is still a bit long, but 8 in the magazine is enough to take out 2-3 heavies at the sortie level once you've forma'd it a few times.

Be careful user. You may find yourself with a new love. She's graceful, pure, and super overpowered.

how bullshit is it to grind for gara and a zaw with the recent changes to how bounties work? Because when they first came out is was not worth it at all, but I got a riven for a zaw that would give it memeing strike, and gara seems pretty good, she can even vitrify bosses.

gara isn't that bad. zaws are still shit because of the hilariously low ostron standing cap.

Good to see they've improved the PoE experience since I last tried public matchmaking

naw
you only really need to get to t3 with the ostrons because the best minmax links are there, the t4 ones are more are focued towards raw dmg and speed instead of crit and status, so they suck
this is plague rapier vagreet II ruhang, hightest melee crit chance ingame (even if only by a percent) with a 2.2 crit mult base and innate viral, plus rapiers are excellent due to the forced bleed and great mobility with the stance
the plague staff with ekwana II jai is also really good; the zaw swords, daggers and machetes are also best in class

I meant the standing grind is shit.

ranking up can be a bit annoying but you really only need to go to t3 for zaws, the parts themselves are dirt cheap to buy and build
bounties actually have decent rewards now so getting standing doesn't feel like fucking garbage anymore

Nice feminine codpiece there

you brought it on yourself

Time to get on the pregmod level fam.

Sadly going into the plains in any mode other than solo/friends only/invite only is awful. If they would at the very least allow people to exit the session individually by going back into Cetus, half of the issues would be fixed.

Agreed. I almost always set it to solo when I go out there, except for bounties. That seems to be the one time people don't derp around. Go out, get the bounty, go back to cetus, disband.

THANK GOD

Not even that. When I do bounties with randoms, there's a good chance someone will lag behind fishing or mining.

I'm so sorry…

what's the best status whip? i want to build a spore popper for Saryn. The Torid has been pretty awesome for spreading spores, but it leaves a bit to be desired when I don't have any energy or spores already spread out and need to take down enemies. I'd rather run a regular rifle as my primary and have a spore popping melee or secondary weapon

there's only 3 and a half whips in game, you should be able to figure this out yourself user.

So did he smash or nah?

You can go back to reddit now.

Also, I'm going to post this.

Ok, what is the best way to farm Axi Relics?
Defense missions take way too long and don't have that much drop rate, and I can't solo the Interception ones.
There's almost no one doing the interception quests, and when there are, the randoms just leave after 2 rotations. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, Any anons here want to keyshare some Mutalist Alads for Mesa? I can make 2 keys now…

I almost wish I had complete disregard for everything and everyone around me just be an asshole like that 24/7

Hieracon

Xini if you got a full farming party, hieracon if you're pubbing (people usually stay for 2k+ cryo so come prepared).

you don't need a premade for xini, just vauban and collect your relics.

Shiiieet, Hieracon is easy with Octavia.
I was using some reliquary site and it never even mentioned it.

Cover yourself up no one wants to see your potato face.

no hair is the way to go

bump

Using Gara I can say I've went beneath the map more times in a day than I've done in the rest of the 1000 hours I have in this game by finishing off enemies because of her passive.

It's easy with the trap frame too, if you teleport to his disk thing while it's hitting a wall you will almost always fall though it, they claimed to have "patched" that but I still get that glitch constantly.

If I have a catalyst on a Lex prime and I use that to get aklex prime will I lose my catalyst or will the aklex prime i make with it have 60 slots straight away?

I'm kinda surprised no-one has posted this one yet.

Kill whoever thought it was a good idea to put Endo in any droplist ever

yeah fuck off. already have to deal with the tranny video spam.

you're either very new or very very old

Endo is piss easy to get though.

very new then.

You lose it as well as any forma you put on it.

Gee, I dunno dumbass.

i was calling out myself on making the mistake

niceee

I have a lot of endo from the time they converted all my fusion cores to endo, I've never felt the need for endo ever

Seeing how many infested spawn it would be cool if there was a higher limit for the grineer.

I have legit question about warframe - why mining is so damn difficult? I can't keep up with it.

tier 3 mining tool has zero sway or shake

is everybody using their plague star formas responsibly?

Protip: The longer you look at the pattern before you start mining, the longer the pattern stays visible while mining.

How shit is Ogris?

My nigga
Rise of the Phoenix wasn't very good

It was 40% good
the flute skit was pretty good too

Don't forget that they made Heykiddo's laugh audible a few updates ago.

So it's come to my attention that I need to be in a clan if I want a lot of good shit, anyone here have a non autistic clan I can join?

Lolyes I use it almost exclusively because I like to run 100 to 0 ammo in 2 seconds weapons because fuck the ammo police, they can't stop me from crashing the ammo economy

So I just had some really weird stuff happen as I was doing a bounty on plains. This one guy's frame was bugging out for me spectacularly. Whenever he used transference I think, im not 100% sure he would leave behind a headless default model, and mesa would become stuck to kid form, but also the head would be tucked in and the kid would be stuck doing the beam attack into the floor, even though im pretty sure he was just using the walk around mode

the vfx for nightwatch napalm are hideous. other than that it's alright.

Please kill me. This thing is such a piece of shit.

would fug

You started this shit.
You'll have to see it through.
We all did.

forums.warframe.com/topic/884329-plains-of-eidolon-update-2240/

New SMG, New Polearm and a armour set.

Also slight Mirage rework Prime soon

Anybody else do this to themselves?
Also

>all that's left is vaulted or baro or zaws

I NEEEEEEEEED IT

Why in the ever-loving fuck are you people still playing this game?
Warbros is dead. DE killed it.
Warframe isn't even warframe anymore. DE killed it.
DE is literally the worst developer I've ever had an experience with.

Warbros killed itself, but here's your (you) anyway.

I'll check that sick id and the matching digits though.

It died pretty much as soon as DE banned our god-king Wia for bullshit reasons. Just cause it was slow didn't mean DE didn't do it.

I didn't even notice
bretty nice

because i cant find another game that isnt going to fuck me in the ass 2 years later. I cant trust unknown devs to not just ride the meme genre train and ditch their last potentially promising game.

yes they did. its full of reddit and form shitters but this only happen because of how casualized 4chan has become

yes, i do long for the old days

You know about fornite? that sand box zombie defense game? they had a founder program? yeah here is a massive fuck you we not a battle arena pubga clone now.

Shut up and buy plat.

i dont buy plat. i jew other people's plat

I'm okay with this.

You managed to turn your CO farm into a Polymer Bundle farm good job tenno.
Butchers start spawning less and less as the mission goes on as it spawns more heavy units.
You should just restart at 20 minutes every time there's no reason to keep going.

but also an after-effect of the previous point. Who knows, maybe if DE weren't fuckers Wiawyr could have moved us over to 8ch.
Anyways, what do you fags do now? Has the grind gotten worse from 2013? Is it something different and shittier?

PoE added a whole new region with all new resources to grind, focus 2.0 didn't fix a damn thing, and there's a bot that bans you from ingame chat for days if you say the wrong things.

This acronym means too many vidya related shit now.
path of exile
pillars of eternity
and now something in warframe

Anyways, I should steer clear of Warframe forever then because I've been waiting for too long for it to get better and it seems it's only getting worse.

But why? Is it just the thrill of the jewing that keeps you going at this point? Why not just do it in real life and actually be able to do something nice with all your accumulated jewry?

I wouldn't say it's getting worse id say it's staying the same more than anything.
DE refuses to fix the things the community wants and just keeps piling on more crap that is quickly forgotten.

Is that Khora?
Where's this from?

looks like mirage

Yea, so worse because the more time passes, the less excusable it is. This is the same complaint from almost 5 years ago now jesus christ I am getting too old for this shit, I want to be a teen again.
DE is totally irredeemable and unforgivable, worse than starcraft/WoW with blizzard.

They just fixed lephantis though.

Does anybody still gives a shit about Lephantis though?
Also Harrow and Gara were pretty fun and felt like complete, solid frames unlike most frames where half the abilities are "don't use them they are trash" or Zephyr which only her ultimate is good

(checked)
lephantis is currently being recycled for the event, so sort of.
harrow suffers from being a support in the same game as trinity and a massive gamebrekaing bug
zephyr's 3 is the only reason she's usable, people who activate her 4 need to kill themselves.

Her ult is trash. The damage is shit, you can't control where the tornado goes, or change the damage type if something overwrites it, and the ragdoll makes it hard to hit anything caught in it. Her tailwind is good.

Those eyes scare me.

that cocksucker

Wasn't that because he shat all over the company lapdog rebecca? Pretty sure she got super asshurt over some of her words being used against her.

while i agree thats a much more efficient way to get CO, its so fucking boring and makes the game unplayable.
grinding and farming is the worst.

as nitnendo's miyamoto said "if its not fun, why bother?"

pretty sure Reggie said that, but I only heard him say it during the last E3, so I might be wrong

reggie? the sony spokesperson? youre probably confused since he looks like bowser, but he doesnt work for nintendo.

thats the nigger from shark tank. wtf are you doing nigger.

nigga, it's called Fear Factor

see? thats how i know youre a newfag. yea, the full title is "fear factor: the shark tank" but everyone on here knows it as shark tank.

I like how each hotfix they involuntarily fix a sleek or two that I have found.

AAAAHHHH WHO THE FUCK DESIGNED THIS

dumb game probably felt bad after giving me nothing but oxium/gallium for the past week

oh shit nigger what are you doing

I was using volt to go fast.

that's why if you are thinking of making zaws with arcane upgrades i suggest you buy 30 heart jewels from the gay star operation cause the 2% drop on eidolon gems too much.

I was gonna because I got a sick dehtat riven, but after I get gara, I am not touching the plains ever again.

Here's a short list of things I hate:

take the fucking infinite damage m8

taken, m:^)

Thanks, (((Digital Extremes))), sleek marketing here.

I just Naramon Forma'd my Glaxion in a fit of brain cancer, so I guess I'm keeping this thing. Is it better to build rate of fire + punch through or status effect?

The paid instruments aren't much better.

they were selling for 10k credits each for a few days and DE never took them back.

Who cares tbh. Just mute the audio and have fun playing one of the most broke frames in warframe right now.

UNRELATED, BUT URGENT FOR ME
To those of you to whom I've spoken to on Mumble:
Exactly how good was my (PelikanPatrol) mic quality? Need to buy some mics, but I've never really tested mine out to see how good the audio quality is.

can't remember - if you can come on mumble right now

If I could, I've wouldn't ask the question in the first place, I'd just test it out on my own :^)
I'm at work and I need this information for my other job. Mic's back home.

record your voice on fucking audacity to test you fucking nigger

I said I can't because I'm at work, mic's at home and I need sound quality check for this cheap piece of shit TODAY before the regular working hours are over and I work extended shift:
plantronics.com/us/product/audio300-usb

It's functional, but there's a lot of noise, best to lower its levels and speak loud and clear.
vocaroo.com/i/s1JN8wsnN43e
Vocaroo compresses the shit out of their own recording, I sound like a VHS tape: vocaroo.com/i/s0RHDwL7cTx3

Y-yout too, Ordis…

What a terrible event. Time to farm the 100+ neo relics I got.

WARNING
Orokin Reactor Alert

Why does DE keep putting these up when I'm at work?

why not buy some plat from the money you earned while working and buy an orokin reactor with that? :^)

POTATO

good thing I was binge watching futurama

I would have kept killing them but I get worried if I'm in the plains for longer than hour. Don't wanna crash/dc and lose all my stuff.

Where are the frame titties at

I guess it had more to do with telling Fat Fuck to fuck off of the clan chat and plastering it all over the board whenever he visited 4/v/.

PSO2 is better.

I'd link to that PSO thread, but it's dead already. Such a great game, that can't hold a smidget of a community on Holla Forums. Even dead games like EYE and Tribes have eventual threads up. PSO has… ummmm…
Well, is it really that good? Why are people not playing it?

Probably because of the Japanese captcha and the fact that the game isn't 100% translated.

The porn is nowhere near as good, though.
At least it has less futa.

Is it okay to fap while you play Warframe?

Any tips before I dive in?

This update download speed… holy shit. I think I might be done already.

never rush stuff

Go into the market and redeem these codes:
FREESWORD
FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N

You'll get a free Heat Sword and Vectis sniper rifle. However, to avoid destroying the learning curve, don't use the weapons until you've gotten your bow or rifle and Skana to level 30.

If you've been a good goy and have Amazon Prime, make a throwaway Twitch account and link it to your Amazon account. You can then link your Warframe account to Twitch and get a free Frost Prime frame and some Prime weapons. Again, don't use it all right off, learn your way around things first.

Also, pick Excalibur for starting frame. It's a bitch to get otherwise.

Seconding this. The other two (Volt, Mag) are much easier to obtain. You can't get Excal until you're near the end of normal game progression if you don't start with him.

Pay attention to all of the above tips. And don't make the same mistake I did and pick 3 syndicates as soon as you can (console to the left of your navigation). It will take you some time, but when you get to your sindicates' final rank, selling mods for cheap every day is the steadiest source of platinum income you can have. Especially since in the beginning you'll want to keep every prime part you farm, so farming to sell stuff later is usually out of the newbie's options for quite some time.

nice names, why's the zaw called Rhino Prime?

it's a funny mental image to me at least.
i named my Nikana Prime "Chunchunmaru"
yeah im a fucking weeaboo fite me fagit

im actually legitimately pleased with Zaw's. once you gild them, they become pretty damn strong, and i've seen all of the variations do pretty well on their own, even without a riven exception - daggers, because who uses 1h daggers with anything but CL? DE actually did good with these things. although, in typical DE fashion, the knowledge base at launch was lacking even as far as the basics. i dont expect DE to tell us everything cause part of the fun is finding this shit out, doing the testing, and spreading info via the community like with Gara and her synergies but basic shit like "you don't get affinity unless it's gilded" and "gilding adds boatloads of stats" should have been obvious from the get-go.

I REALLY like your numbers.

Sweet. Thanks.

dunno why i picked rhino prime, going to eventually name all my weapons rhino prime.

that arcane is so OP. i wish it did less damage but a wider wave. that other arcane with knockdown on status is good too, permanent cc

It was an okay run

OH SHIT LIKE A MONTH LATER

wut how? tell me your secrets

Resource booster and I guess double kavat resource buff

aw gee, thanks shy. you're pretty ok too.

thank god i've got everything from it already. managed to pick it all up the first time. if a fomorian destroys a relay if left to it's own devices, what does a razorback armada do?

Well, I guess I don't need to cycle this anymore.

Nah, you're good.

You can do it as many times as you want. Three is how many you have to do to get the potato.

Just buy it goy.