Games that require a high iq

Games that require a high iq.

Life is strange. You really need a developed mind to really get how AMAZEBALLS it really is.

Is there a rick and Morty game yet? If so that's the perfect response.

Wowzers sista! That shit is hella lit.

There’s some mobile pokemon clone or something.

No, but Grand Theft Auto V is one of the greatest piece of satire that exist in entertainment, it's such a intelligent well writing novel that only a few could understand and appreciate it.

Bioshock Infinite
Spec Ops: The Line
LawBreakers

Factoria, DF, 3DMAX 5.

Does anyone have the image of that battleborn forum where some asshole claimed that battleborn was sinking because it was too complicated for the common plebs to understand?

move through, retards! High IQ intellectual coming through!

this gem

there's a lolsorandum vr game

I keep seeing that name, what's that?

t. Not American or European

I don't think Europeans even get that stupid fucking show at all.

There' a VR game for maximum IQ consumption.

GTA V
L.A NOIRE
The Withcer 3

The tutorial level in cuphead.

Whatever you are be thankful you avoided Rick and Morty.

Holy shit, this. Literally the pickle dick of the RPG genre.

Firewatch, really proved that games are art.

We have IDs here, cuckchan.
Thread reported for zero-effort cuckchannery

b

It's a stupid adult comic show (like the Simpsons or south park) that reddit think is super smart when it really isn't.

I've seen this a million times and still don't understand it. How exactly did she shoot herself? Where did she get hit? Did the bullet ricochet or something? Or is this just written by someone who has absolutely no idea how guns work?

What a fucking idiot

Retarded blue hair shoots the front bumper of a car in a junk yard, bullet ricochets right into her chest.

Honestly I'm genuinely excited for the second life is strange, there is nothing better than seeing some cynical asshole stream that shit and just be amazed at how bad it wants that Tumblr crowd.

Thanks. The ricochet is actually visible in that clip.

Fallout 4

I'm still shocked that this game was written completely unironicly or without any self awareness.

isn't this the perfect representation of a kike?

Is it time?

This isn't the late 80s anymore OP. Complicated and in-depth UI is a crutch. AI is too hard. Who would play something hard? :^)

Europa universalis 4 is actually pretty complicated and can be challenging.