Games based on trust and deceit

Recommend me some fucking games or mods that are based on multiplayer where you are supposed to hide your ulterior motives. So far I've got The Ship and Deceit, but The Ship is pretty dead and Deceit is buggy as fuck so I need more.

Other urls found in this thread:

crypticsea.com/subrosa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any team based game ever.

Mario Party

Board Game Online when Kuroi plays and you betray other retards playing with you instead of attacking Kuroi.

Town of Salem

sounds like Holla Forums tbh

Town of Salem is so fucking shit, bootyblasted as hell that the SC2 Mafia community migrated there.

Space Station 13.

Too hardcore on the RP aspect for my group of friends. Does 8ch still have a server going?

Gmod's Trouble in Terrorist Town gamemode, You need counter strike source for most of the textures for most maps. The Murder gamemode is more simple and worth checking out as well.
I miss the old StarCraft custom maps like The Thing and Parasite.

real life

Diplomacy
Backstabbing isn't a tactic, it's a fucking game mechanic

Related suggestion, but you might enjoy SpyParty

Trouble in Terrorist Town. Although, these days it's just cancer.

The Assassin's Creed games from Brotherhood to 4 had a multiplayer mode that was reminiscient of the Ship. You basically had to blend into a crowd before attacking a player.

Apparently there is still a community for the mp to these games

wew lad, nice recommendation

He didn't say "only suggest me games based on what my personal tastes dictate"

The multiplayer was the only redeemable part about the AssCreed games.

Man TTT used to be an amazing thing. I still don't understand how the internet became so cancerous over night.
Every online community is just full of memeing 12 year olds and sub 80 IQ shitskins who just want to run and gun and yell into their mic every time they die.
I can't even stand enabling voice chat in online games any more. No one has anything to say that is worth hearing anyway.

Kane and Lynch 2 had a cool gamemode where everyone participated in a heist, and once the loot had been taken you have the option of killing your fellow heisters at the right time in order to take all their loot for yourself and escape. Too bad it was meh all around.

I feel you, there was a time in my life where I spent playing up to 14 hours a day SC2 Mafia mod.

Additional the game Barotrauma fits into this category.

There's a fucking laundry list of shit that ruined TTT. I think the biggest one by far is how overbearing the rules are.
>He's a traitor obviously

trouble in terrorist town

TTT is the best one I've played, haven't played it recently though.

I shit you not, go on any TTT server right now. Gmod staff ruins everything.

Gmod server owners made thousands every month with minimal work.

Probably still do.

Did Tabula Rosa(or rusa or whatever it's called) amount to anything?

(Checked and checked)
Ah, memories.

Subrosa, te dev is an aGG cuck but the game is surprisingly fun.

Holla Forums gamenights.

Probably better with board games using tabletop simulator.

Battlestar Galactica
New Angeles
Dark Moon
Shadows over Camelot
Dead of Winter
Avalon/The Resistance/Werewolf

Granted, nothing quite being a filthy traitor and lying to your friends right in the face but you're not gonna get that experience in a small group of friends in vidya. SS13 was already mentioned and while it is fun, not something you can easily play with 3 or 4 mates with the same impact.

Try out the free version of Sub Rosa:

crypticsea.com/subrosa/

Cash is worth $250 per block, if you lose it you lose that money. Disk value is in the mission briefing.

Town of Salem is shit, there are too many people who metagame and not enough people playing for fun.

both the jihadi and I then got banned because of no fun allowed

Damn, that's a shame.
I remember playing with Holla Forums a couple years back. It was really fun asking players if they liked jews then killing them for being semites, then dying because the killer was OP.

64 Player Server
4 tacticool duds
50 Kids trying to be cool and edgy
6 Silent lurkers
3 Randoms that somehow got in
1 Cake eating Jew

both kane and lynch games had this mp mode

some fags from our Holla Forums ran a no rules gmod server for a while but everybody got bored and stopped playing after a few weeks

SS13

I'm about to do it, recommend me a good server.

Portal and Portal 2

Dude I wish I could, they all suck. We had a server but it just could never keep itself together so it's going through a dead phase right now, it might come back in a few months I hope it does.
I'm sure fags here will get mad at me for saying this but you could try /tg/ or /vg/ if you really really want to play but apart from that the only options you have right now are fags, furries, and overt redditors, sorry.

Dokapon Kingdom is all about fucking up everyone's day.
Coup is also great, if you have the actual card game or Tabletop Sim.

barotrauma is basically ss13
has traitors too

Garrys Mod

Breddy gud

Warcraft 3 - Werewolf Translyvania

Very fun game. If you are a noob, don't just try to survive on your own and go to the upper right and tell the player that is also going there, that you want to share, because you are a noob.
There is no shame in it. You are much more valuable alive than dead.