Bad games with great soundtracks

Modern Warfare 2 musical score was too good for a call of duty title.

Leave.

World of Warcraft

NieR

Skyward Sword. Ballad of the Godess is pure sex.

Good graphics, solid animations, decent sound design.
Abhorrent story and gameplay with horribly boring level design that despite looking good, plays like shit. Wasted potential, all of it.

The FFXIII Trilogy. It was shit, but the music, like most FF games, was amazing.

Yeah, I'm really glad automata rebooted that crap.

A lot of sonic games

I actually liked Modern Warfare 2
played it splitscreen with my little brother and my best friend and his little brother (who was my little brother's best friend) and we had stupid amounts of fun

It's pretty generic, honestly. That being said, I must admit I like a lot of the music in AssCreed. I FUCKING HATE III SO MUCH GOD DAMN THAT GAME THE TRAILER MADE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FRANCHISE AND IT WAS JUST DOGSHIT

I've played all the COD campaigns (pirated, calm down) and none of the soundtracks stuck out to me in the slightest.

World at War's OST had a lot of good tracks. The Kowloon Rooftops track from the first Black Ops was also pretty decent from what I remember.

well it's a kusoge

Max Payne 3 had one of the most memorable soundtracks I've ever heard.

Did you even play zombies?

WaW was good, I just felt its soundtrack was worth mentioning in response to the other user.

That's almost cheating because HEALTH is the shit.

I never played this game before but I've seen it get disparaged enough and it does have this pretty amazing track.

>implying it wasn't a good game in singleplayer where it matters

Weakest soundtrack of the series while beating 2 in terms of gameplay, story, and not being fucking broken and tailored for the xbox.

I don't think so, Timothy. MW2 is highly regarded around these parts as the masterpiece that it is.

I suggest you find the door, and promptly use it to leave this place. We, the elite of Holla Forums, do not take kindly to the dregs of society fowling up the place.

Get ready to get fucking melted

Transistor

Legendary is the one game with subpar controls, no marketing and 12year old guy in charge of writing that no one will bother remembering but the music was awesome, Titanfall 2, specially Blood and Rust and Anderson Mission, I will never consider them games at all, but their music is passable enough, ASSFAGGOTS usually launch good themes for their characters, Illaoi's theme being one, and DOTA2's international tournament music is excellent, this year they got Jack Wall for it and while the guy is stuck in bioware gay shit he at least makes memorable music as in Jade Empire.

Underrated post.

Tempted to add Battle and Chase to that.

Soule is the shit.