Guess which gook is retirement age today!

Guess which gook is retirement age today!

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/psych/
exhentai.org/g/2868/c226e52c/
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like Kojima Iwata.
What was his last game again?

Isn't this guy dead yet?

He's Mexican tho

Also, his birthday was yesterday

Toshiba.

He is Satoru Miyamoto, the guy who created Zelda and Metroid and all the other cool Smash Brothers characters.

Man Kojima got old

Damn, that sucks. I really enjoyed watching his martial arts films as a kid. I doubt that's something the kids of today will ever get to really experience

I wonder what that wallpaper smells like haha

Is that Maximo Estafa, the creator of Ascending Manlet and Gay Elf Escapade?

he gun need 1 of these soon, m8

is that a wii pulse oximeter

I seems like everyone pretends that it never happened.

Iwata?

You stick your dick in it and it decircumcises you.

No m8, Awati

Nintendo would probably enter the foreskin restoration business if they could.

He was born in Mexico?

Yeah, explain how reggie got into nintendo?

Reggie is a Pacific Islander m8, Pacific Islanders and Japs are prettiest close

No reggie is also a mexican, that's how miyamoto managed to convince all the zipperheads to trust this guy to program the videogames

He doesn't even look like a pacific islander, his parents were from Haiti.

Do you think this is the end of his career?

Like every other baby boomer in a high position, he'll hold on until he's senile and probably until death.

Doesn't he get tired of slicing Mario themed cakes every year?
At some point he must have thought "shit this looks like a kids party"

is that Hirohito?

Didn't know Jackie Chan liked Mario bros.

I want off this life

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

You should be happy, faggot.

Gook literally means Korean, retard.

Lurk more

Not all of us, if anyone would actually read the thing it says cutting your weewee isn't necessary at all. But the Jews gotta feast on their foreskins.

Happy birthday Shiggy Diggy.

He's Russian you racist fuck

It's like 50% of Americans still, which is huge. All because they thought it would keep kids from masturbating.

I'm glad someone else finally sees the truth.

Actually closer to 75% to 80% of American males.
That's the original reason. It's just self-perpetuating now. People do it because it's normal, and it's normal because people keep doing it. Most people assume that it's a cleanliness thing because they don't know that the rate of infection without circumcision is increased by a very minuscule amount with proper hygiene (and that rate is dwarfed by the rate of circumcision complications, which is already minuscule).
My wife wanted to circumcise our first son just because she thought it was the normal thing to do, but I straightened that shit out real quick. They don't even use fucking anesthesia, so it's literally cutting chunks off a newborn's penis raw and putting them in horrible pain. Would you take a knife and cut chunks off your baby without painkiller because you thought they would be cleaner with literally no supporting evidence (and a mountain of evidence that it actually makes the problem worse)? Why would you let somebody do that exact thing to your child's penis?

Interestingly, the reports of people getting infections because they weren't circumcised is usually because they are cleaning their children wrong (you are not supposed to pull a child's foreskin back to clean the penis, because it is physically fused to the head until shortly before puberty. Doing so can rip it and cause infection. It should be allowed to separate naturally between the ages of 3 and 12 before they start cleaning under the foreskin regularly. Doing otherwise is like ripping a baby girl's hymen to clean out the inside of her vagina). People also self-diagnose their kids with things like phimosis, which makes no sense given that foreskin is not supposed to retract until they are older anyway.
All the STD studies were initially flawed, and following studies showing that circumcision doesn't reduce STD rates (even AIDS in Africa as was initially believed) get ignored by circumcision proponents. Even so, it wouldn't make much sense that the biggest AIDS epidemic outside of Africa was in the US, where 85% of men were circumcised.

The base fact is that the practice of circumcising male children as a "normal" practice is disgustingly abusive and not even supported by modern medical science. There is literally no reason to circumcise a boy without a specific medical condition warranting it. If somebody wants to be circumcised because they believe the (multiply disproven) myths about STDs and hygiene, they should be able to make that decision as an adult; we should not be making the decision to mutilate our children without painkillers based on archaic beliefs and flawed and disproven studies before they can even decide for themselves whether they agree.

This is incredibly off topic, but just wanted to say thanks for this post.
I was already on board with not circumcising my future unborn son, but I only knew about the lack of anesthesia, and no benefits to doing it.
I had no idea about the other shit in this too, like the glans being physically fused to the foreskin, before puberty.
So this post has proven to be both educational, and helpful in the future.

Thanks.

Some doctors don't allow that to happen. When I was born, my mother begged them for me to not be circumcised, but they went ahead with it anyways.

(((doctors)))

You're assuming circumcision is more than a way for jews to get material for skin care products, which it isn't.

nigga how is that legal

Oh boy, it's the hack who hasn't made anything original in 30 years.

My father was for the procedure because of practical reasons like it not getting stuck in zippers and that some women might find foreskin unappealing, but you'd figure that both parents would have to consent for something like that.

Your dad is legit retarded brah. "Better mutilate my son so his weanus doesn't get stuck between a fucking zipper."

Video of someone getting their foreskin stuck in a zipper or I don't buy it.
t. has foreskin because parents were luckily too lazy.

what is underwear?
WTF americans

I don't use underwear because it makes my testicles touch whereas when they're hanging freely one sits above the other.

Everyone can smell the musk of your balls, you nasty fuck.

The musk of my ass is stronger, no they can't.

When they say it's gay if balls touch they mean someone else his balls not your own. Fucking hell, man. Americans don't surprise me much anymore, but from time to time you still manage.

You owe them your son's foreskin too.

It's not that you eurocuck, it's uncomfortable.
When one ball is above the other each has 2x the space to flop around.

It's even weirder that his balls apparently sit vertically.

Apparently, the left testicle sits slightly above the other, which is why many men dress to the right.

but seriously, on topic, why couldn't god have taken him instead of iwata

This is why your country is still grouped to the likes of Canada. Shameful display.

I see a lot of people saying that the man should drop dead, as if that will somehow fix Nintendo. Now, don't get me wrong, Miyamoto is a senile fuckwad, but I think a lot of people here are delusional, thinking that once he's gone, somehow all the dead Nintendo series will come back.
The only reason Star Fox Zero came out is because it's Miyamoto's love child. Once he's gone, you'll never see another Star Fox again. Metroid will be a shovelware dumping ground and F-Zero is eternally dead. Paper Mario is kill, will be replaced by Mario and Luigi, and Pikmin will die after they try to shoehorn a 4th game.
Those series are gone, mates, and Miyamoto dying won't bring them back.

Has anyone done embed related with Yoshi?

The US is grouped with Canada because they're on the same fucking continent.

Hold on there, globalist. Every country is grouped together because they're on the same planet :^)

Every planet is grouped together because they're on the same universe :^)

But wouldn't you be the globalist then?

Wait, I thought gooks are the Chinese? I think you mean "nip". Let me fact check that real quick.

Step it up

Guess which gook went senile and is going to continue to undermine Nintendo games until the day he dies? Which is a good 20-30 years from now

if you are going to get your dick stuck in your zipper it's better to have a foreskin. If you have a foreskin that will get caught and you end up having to get circumcised, if you are already circumcised the zipper is going eat your bell end
just wear pants with buttons

Fuck you all

Fuck off Mark, Nintendo has been a laughing stock since the N64.

M-me?

Dunno know who that guy is

I'm pretty sure even American atheist still do for some reason.

It's because for many hospitals circumcision is the default. For many hospitals you have to specify ahead of time that you don't want them mutilating your child's genitals. As disgusting as it sounds that is the common practice in US hospitals

It's amazing how little people give a shit about males.

Happy birthday, Todd Howard! I love your games, especially Skyrim on Nintendo Switch and Fallout 4 VR!

Over here in Europe, we have this thing called "teaching personal hygiene and health to kids", so no default genital mutilation. At least for now - the Ottomans have a different idea sadly.

what did he mean by this?

But didnt the reich have social security? Or are you just saying that because its basicly a nig life support right now?

Yeah, I kinda already know since I'm from Burgerland. It doesn't make sense from a religious standpoint either, as all the religions that require something like that are tiny minorities. Supposedly there's some tiny health benefit, but realistically you're not changing much except removing a sensitive skin flap from your kid's dick. On the bright side, they do it so early you can't remember it. On the downside, it probably fucks you up psychologically in some way and you could end up the next David Reimer.

Americans have that too, it doesn't stop neets from turning into disgusting slobs though.

What a stupid fucking system.

being born a white male in this generation sucks

Millennials didn't do the 1965 Immigration Act. Baby Boomers aren't as bad as the "Greatest Generation" since they were willing to go overseas and fight to destroy their future, Boomers just wanted mindless hedonism.

I know these freaks aren't bright, but surely even they can see the contradiction between preaching body positivity and believing you need to wear a costume and completely change your appearance to be who you really are.

My mum told my dad that he had to watch me get cut if he wanted it so much. He pussied out.

That's what happens when you try to turn your fetish into a lifestyle. Just because Renamon is your Waifu doesn't make it okay to be a lardass proud of their impending heart failure.

What about the fatfucks who don't have fucked up fetishes like you?

Poor guy looks distressed.

my rife is a rie

Reminds me of that group experiment with the 5 monkey's and the punishing any monkey who climbs the ladder and then slowly replacing the originals with new monkey's who learn to punish any monkey that climbs the ladder without knowing the original reason.

Another thing that annoyed me about circumcision was the whole, cut the son, because the father is cut, so their dicks match. Why the fuck would any boy be concerned (or even remember) that that there dick even looks like their father?

The only other "good" that comes from it is you can grow a football field worth of skin from a foreskin for use in burn treatment. But the jewish/other religion groups who do it probably supply more than enough skin.

The same thing, don't eat loads of junkfood everyday and don't be lazy slob that grows fat off welfare checks. There's no reason to let yourself waste away into fatass, and even less reasons to be proud of it regardless of whether or not you like furry tits.

gooks are korean
"hangook" literally means "han person" aka "korean"
you call friends "chingook" in korean
gook is basically like the japanese "-jin" that they slap onto everything to denote who you are or where you're from
i'm a gook, you're a gook, everyone's a gook - but especially those fucking moon-faced korean gooks

chinese are chinks
japanese are nips
vietnamese are zipperheads

I miss it when furry was all about spooge art before all this faggotry.

like this?

I'm saving these.

Not nearly as sinful though.

kek

At least you can avoid being a fat fuck either way I guess.

it's okay when Japan does it
and when it's aliens

What do any of those pictures have to do with anything?

You missed four very important aspects:

I'm just glad the he's willing to continue MGS series after his fuckbuddy died.

That she is going you to butcher you down, like those Mario rpgs?

>not wanting 9 renamon dicks

s-sauce

Fuck faggotry is cancer. Have some kemo therapy fam.

So you wouldn't have to suffer long before your last glimmer of hope in vidya is taken away. Best to get it over with now.

Hey, it's that guy who climbed to the top using other people's ideas! Good for him! He's the Albert Einstein of the vidya world. ;^)

Death Stranding

We used to call kemono just "lol foxes".

kek

The saddest thing about the Baby Boomers is that they STILL can't accept the fact that they are old and uncool. Decades ago, when they were freaking out about turning 40, Generation X used to joke about how the Boomers were going to try to pull off the 70 is the new 30. But we didn't think they would actually do it. And then they did. They're STILL trying to sell Jane Fonda as a sex symbol and she's practically embalmed.Just shut up. Seriously. While there are individual exceptions, the Baby Boomers, as a generation, have literally nothing to offer the world except their merciful extinction. Maybe - no, definitely - they should accept the fact that they were the stupidest, most destructive, most foolish grasshopper generation human history has ever recorded, stop trying to defend their utterly indefensible record, and do their best to exit the historical stage in suitably penitent humility.

They won't. But they should.

Generation X knows better than to expect anything from them. We knew better than to expect anything from them even when our grandparents were still around. And it is all too typically Boomer to take solace in "revenge" upon a generation whose only crime is to be young by celebrating the fact that, unlike most previous generations, they have left the world a much worse place than they found it.

Are you fags sure this isn't just american's fault for being retarded, since that's something that goes through generations?

yea but we're pretty close know what im sayin?

If you blame America then you have to blame the Eurocucks for allowing kikes to fester in their land for so long before the kikes went full yid and forced the world into a world war with the blessing of the fat fuck that was Churchill.

Guess what?
cirp.org/library/psych/

Substantial evidence that perinatal trauma and/or deprivation of pleasure, contribute to later aggressive, violent, and/or suicidal behaviour. Anand and Scalzo suggest that early trauma predisposes to altered pain sensitivity, stress disorders, ADD/hyperactivity, and self-destructive disorders.

Van der Kolk identified a compulsion in traumatized persons to repeat the trauma. Goldman reports that the performance of circumcision by a circumcised male doctor may be a reenactment of one's own circumcision trauma.

Considering only shitty parents would do this to their kid, couldn't you make the argument that a household that allows their kid to get their dick chopped off might not be a good environment for a developing kid? Not that i'm defending kike snacks but that sounds more like shitty parents and the fallout when shitty parents raise a child.

There's source links for all of these statements in the link I posted. I removed the citation numbers to make it easier to read. Feel free to investigate.
My personal experience, my dad is just barely competent enough to have family. He earns enough to support us but we had to be frugal and drive crappy old cars and stuff. He doesn't have any manly skills. My mom wears the pants and makes most decisions and he just caves. I was never outright abused, I never really thought about my family in a negative light. But as I grew up I realized my parents are just kind of stupid normalfags. They take information at face value instead of doing their own research. They get outraged at headlines instead of articles. They complain about mechanics but won't learn the skills to repair a vehicle themselves, they bitch about computers being slow but install adware toolbars. And they chopped off part of my dick because the jew doctor said everyone else was doing it. I lost a lot of respect for them when I learned there are zero health benefits besides "no smegma cleanup" and they literally did it because the doctor said it was the popular thing to do. Because I think about shit instead of distracting myself with socialization constantly, I had a brief depression about my circumcision, wondering about sensations I'll never feel because my parents are dumb and my doctor was a kike. Knowing them, I can assure you my mom said yes and my dad was like "I guess…." If my dad was a fucking MAN and my mom was submissive like nature intended women to be, I'd still have my whole penis. And maybe I'd have picked up some life skills BEFORE having to teach them to myself from internet info in adulthood

An addendum,
I've realized my parents general attitude towards life of paying someone else to fix all their problems instead of learning a new skill, is a defining trait of boomers. Worst generation for sure.

cringe
that's pretty much it

Well then.

>>13819885 (((you)))
Top yahweh, my fellow hwite man

Cuck dads are a depressing trend I see in the Gen Y crowd. I will say that it's a mix of the two but at the end of the day it's the parent's fault when seeing who is to blame in these situations. I had a similar situation except my dad wasn't there and I had a single mother household. Sink or swim situations were a dime a dozen and I feel that Gen X was the cut-off of people who could handle this emerging world and even then the odds of not being a fucked genXer is around 35/65. All you can personally do is see what they did wrong and make sure not to follow in those footsteps.

That's very true though that mentality is just a human trait we have to fight against every day. The shitposting emerging generation seems to do a lot better. Though seeing Gen Y and Z would turn anyone into shitlords.

I'm not saying the jew is guitless. However traitors, intentionally or not, are a bigger threat than a jew. That is a simple fact.

Something to think about: I prefer learning something new and doing it myself so I don't have to rely on other people, because I trust myself to learn a new task more than I trust someone else to do it correctly. But am I that way because I was raised by failures and learned early that other people can't be relied on? Are we doomed to a cycle of one generation being self-made successes raised by pussies, and the next being pussies because they didn't have to ever really work due to their parents' success?

**Hey bro, there is hope in the world. Regenerative medicine is still in early stages, but the logic behind it is sound. If it grew once, it can be grown again.

Check out foregen.org. They are working toward regeneration of the foreskin. Hoping around 2020 human trials may start.**

Seen it, has all the flags of vaporware to me because if you could regen one body part then there's nothing stopping them from creating Wolverine and I don't see any Wolverines. Also you can't have a line break inside spoilers.

I'm the same way and after thinking about it for a while I came to the simple conclusion that the average person is simply not trustworthy enough. Let me put it in vidya terms, if there is an MMO that requires you to team up with 7 other people to defeat a boss by doing the minimum amount of DPS and proper mitigation do you think the average player in the year 2000 could preform better or worse than the average player in 2017? It's that exact situation, most people are idiots and you would rather trust the only person that you know.
Does this mean that people are getting worse or are you raising your standard too high? That type of thinking is a tightrope act, you can't be isolated simply because humans tend to be social animals, if not then 8ch wouldn't exist but only an idiot would trust anyone blindly. Society is fucked for many reasons and this is just one byproduct of a failing civilization. The 20,000 question is WHY did it get to this point and how can you realistically fix it without burning and salting the earth?

The only answer I've found so far is to move somewhere that good people still exist, but with mudslimes and cuckoldry invading literally everywhere, those places are disappearing. Norway seems pretty based. It's so cold the slimes can't take it, their exposure to Sweden has created a strong urge to be the opposite, and they still have beautiful women and pure genes. I'd actually feel bad moving there and dirtying them with my generic brown hair and brown eyes. But I know it'd just be a matter of time before they fall like everyone else.

I had the same thinking for a bit and it blackpilled for a while but a friend's father told me something that really helped: Home will always be where your heart is. Land and possessions can be replaced, your morals and virtues are the only thing people can't take from you. Find your heart, you find your home, and always fight for it.

If you support nationalist causes and don't racemix then it shouldn't be a problem.
And like said, the traitors and (((other individuals))) can take the land and the government but you can't easily kill ideas. I believe the right ideas will come to people much more easily than the ones that have been forced on them for decades now. Just imagine how easily all the subversion would then become undone when people get enough.

also yfw all the fucked up anons who are fucked up because they didn't even have a friend's father to look to
mfw i didn't either

rollin

Though to be fair, I had to work a full time job during high school to pay the bills since a single paycheck doesn't pay the bills. Every time he came back he just made shit worse. People say they are sad because I had no childhood, i'm just happy I wasn't as childish as I could have been even though they say that makes it worse. Feels weird, man.

Collectively Boomers are worse, but as individual people go millennials are far worse.

Swery 65?

exhentai.org/g/2868/c226e52c/
just 4 u user :^)

Ill suck your dick to cheer you up

i still don't understand why you have to clean under your forskin i literally never had any problem with it and i never have done it

Is it really that bad in America? From what I've gathered, here in Leafland, a lot of Gen X is circumcised, but it isn't as common in the younger generations.

roll

I remember my mom telling me that my gramps threatened the doctor who was about to circumcise my newborn uncle. It was 1950's America and they were just going to do it as soon as he came out

pic related, fag

I'm tempted to lie to him so that when he finally goes he's happy.

Jews are an opportunistic infection that don't take root in healthy societies. People that think the solution is "let's just have white people" when we've been fighting an intrawhite (and (((white)))) war for generations aren't very bright and can't grasp the implications of countries ejecting jewry in the past but not now.

To be fair, the jew's biggest strength is blending in until they gain a position of power. It happened in Rome, it happened in Spain, it happened in the middle east, it happened in Europa, it happened in Mexico, and it happened in the United States. However it is nice that the internet has become the ultimate golem that the yid can no longer control. Their dirty secrets are laid bare for any bad goyim to take that information and spread it around in the span of a day worldwide. They lost their greatest boon, but there are still good goyim that will defend the kike. THAT'S why I say that a traitor is much more dangerous than the kike. A kike can't help being a kike, a traitor will hide in the open until he strikes.

That's what I'm saying, they most definitely are traitors, but it's not the jew that animates them, he only comes up with novel ideas they would support eventually anyway. Racial animosity and low level war between everyone else and whites is only possible because of our fellow whites, and that would still be the case regardless of the extra help form their (((fellow whites)))

Holy shit this can't be serious

I envy him, becomes a big shoot by just saying yes or no to his "creations", and only knows how to play the banjo.

Yep, it still happens too. I guess there's probably documentation on the percentages that you could find.

Here you go, but it's a fucking 21-minute video, so I had to really gut the quality and framerate to get it to fit the size limit.
The quality is shit, but it's better than giving views to the limey faggot. I'm watching it while it's encoding, and a lot of the situations are really filled with a lot of fluff. He repeats himself like 5 times per point to fill the video and waste time (longer videos get more advertising money).

I'll recognize your obscure may may.
Let it be known that at least one person got the joke.

Cut user here, wanting to eventually be a father and insist that my sons not be circumcised. What do I need to know for hygiene?

This doesnt work with non burger cards (I think) rollin instead

Not much special. You can google the specifics (psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds covers some of it). For the most part, you just treat it like a circumcised penis, but you don't have to worry about horrible gaping wounds for the first months of their life.