Killer is Dead thread

Thoughts on this game?

its free to keep on Humble Store atm

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094845475/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was okay.
It's music was fantastic though, especially the final boss theme.

It's a hard game to like, hard game to hate.
Combat feels clunky at the beginning, but it gets more fun the better you get. The levels and bosses are inventive, but the story is just super bland compared to, say, Killer7. There's plenty of cool stuff, but none of it is fully realized. For free it's really worth playing, it's just "man, that's it?" condensed in video game form.

It's fun. Not as deep as DMC but a lot of Suda51 charm.

It's worth a play through, but you'll be left realizing all the wasted potential

Fun but intensely underwhelming, it's not even Suda tier crazy, it's just a big bunch of nothing by the end. It's like watching the beginning of a film, and then the very end, with nothing in the middle there to actually pay anything off.

It was okay. Worth a shot for free at least. And the gigolo shit triggered some faggots, so that was entertaining.

It's an alright game. It's not as great as other Suda titles, but it's an alright game nonetheless.
Don't spoiler the fact that it's free, that's something you kind of want to advertise.

Should I bother playing it if I've never touched a Suda51 game in my life?

then the thread will get flooded with hurr steam shill durr and would quickly derail into another one of those arguments instead of actually discussing the game

Which girl did you like choosing on the Gigolo missions?

I remember playing this game on PS3 but couldn't finish because of a gamebreaking glitch that stopped me from progressing after a certain level. I think it happened after this guy Even if you delete and re-install, it would still blackout and get stuck.

I don't think I found why this happened back then or anyone that had this occur to them. I had my own theories in that I did a certain mini-game before a certain level that fucked everything up. Maybe I'll be able to beat the game this time around. Still frustrated every time I'm reminded of it because I was mostly enjoying it until that occurred.

Thanks for the info, OP.

bump

I really enjoyed it, but it left me wanting more. It had a lot of unfulfilled promise imo.

The futa

KID was another victim of early socjus. Back when no one had identified the problem, and the obsession against sex in vidya seemed just a misunderstanding.

This and Lollipop Chainsaw was we’re the last Suda games I’ve played. Anyone willing to tell me how Shadows of the Damned was? Fuck the new No More Heroes, seven years we wait and all we get is a lol references minigame collection on the bait and Switch. Especially with the cute little tactic they threw in of “You want No More Heroes 3, right? Than buy this hunk of shit” which is really a damned if you do, damned if you don’t scenario. Because if this sells well, they’ll just make more minigame collection, and if it doesn’t then NMH3 gets shitcanned anyway. The same dirty shit Capcom played on Resident Evil fans when they said that if Umbrella Chronicles sold well then they would make REmake 2, but really they just made another on the rails shooter in Darkside Chronicles.

I hated it on ps3 but when I got it for PC and played it at 60fps I enjoyed it much more.

Shadows of the Damned is the weakest Suda 51 game brought up itt. Plays rougher, has even less variety, and even fewer redeeming qualities. A very sloppy tps with a weak darkness gimmick. Paid 6 bucks and felt let down, I feel awful for anyone who paid full price.

You can thank (((EA))) for that. The original game was medievil and involved using a torch to combat shadows, but in the end EA wanted to make the next RE4, much like Bethesda wanted their own RE4 with The Evil Within.

Did you play Killer7? That's almost mandatory.

Looks like it isn't free anymore. Fuck

I have a spare key that I can send you, what's your steam account/email?

Thanks user steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094845475/

I played a little, dropped it for a while when No More Heroes came out, my GameCube stopped working so I had to either buy a new one or pay for the PS2 version. I ended up doing both in the end.