Dark Knight

I have been having a real itch to play as a dark knight lately. I wanna be the guy with the black armour and the two-hander going berserk on some cunt I don't like
Best game I can think of is dark/demons souls but there has to be more than that? Bonus points if I can be a demon or a skeleton Dark knight.

My dream game would be a game about a farmer boy going on an adventure to fuck the dark witch and ending up as the demon king.

FFXiV has Dark Knight as a tank class. Heavy armor and two-handed swords, edgy names for powers, and a lot of red/black visual effects.

Already play that game, even got my DRK to level 52 but i am really fucking tired of 50-60 dungeons. I happen to have shit internet right now too and I dont wanna disconnect mid dungeon.

DRK is pretty shit until 68 tbh. There's also the whole DARK ARTS EVERYTHING which gets old fast.

It's not just you, there's been DDoS attacks on their servers for the past week or so, everybody's got shit connections.

I think the class is pretty good at 40, I am just burnt out on the game.

Arkham games

well that explains it, I thought it was my internet being shit. Hope whoever is doing the attacks get aids and dies.

Nioh has plenty of two-handers.
And you can play as we wuz samurai thanks to transmutation

Repent, OP

for what?

What kinda dark knight doesn't kill people?

Dark knight bump

A big guy.

sage for off topic
Is that second pic Fumio? The style is similar but the shading looks odd.

Welp.

Distracted by the cameltoe no doubt.

you mean the op? that is the maiden in black from demons souls.

Can't say I wasn't

Yes, I'm talking about the artist though.

UUUU

Barbarians are cool too.

Bump

Well.

I know the ps2 game has a great intro.

Another bump.

Really?

There's nothing wrong with that.

I'm not sure if I want to know the name of that game.

Also,
Divinity OS 2 lets you play as a skeleton knight/necromancer.Grim Dawn has some knight class, game looks like it should and of course there always Fable TLC.

Dark knights are good people,of good of heart, but cunning, manipulative and pragmatic. They do good things but probably just the dirty and grittiest way possible. I guess you can think of as "chaotic good"?

fucking DISGUSTING.

The game is called Vindictus. Pretty fun game but last I played the new content for it was pretty shit.

bump

>not even the slightest hint of abs
(You) are a disgrace.

Don't die on me yet, thread.

Why does this thread refuse to prosper? Maybe someone should post lewd dark knights to give it life.

I bet you fap to Griffith even knowing he’s a man.

It's a disappointment mate. Not like Mabinogi is better but at least you can make your own character and do stuff other than rip and tear. It also doesn't allow us to tell Morrigan to fuck off.
It also doesn't allow us to win against that fucking whiney prick, Ruairi.

How about some organic high heels

Apart from Divinity OS2 nothing worthwhile was mentioned yet.
Obviously in most MMOs you can dress up as one, but what about real video games?

That's even stupider.
"Oh hey, i'm a organically evolved or engineer creature. Why not have something that make combat harder on myself."

Normal boot heals do have an argument.

well technically vindictus is supposed to be a prequel set a thousand years before mabinogi. It is also supposed to explain how pics related became the god and goddesses of light and dark.

Maybe people just don't know of any good examples.

I have no idea what exactly you are in Dead Cells. I think you're some kind of slime monster that possesses corpses? Also I have no idea what your actual motivations are. But it doesn't matter because the combat is so visceral and fun. There aren't very many super-heavy weapons in Dead Cells, but ohhhhh damn the ones that are are amazing. The broadsword in this video is probably the closest to what you're looking for, but there's also a hammer with an equally satisfying one-two-three combo, a heavy crossbow that inexplicably fires like a shotgun, and a shovel that provides powerful, meaty whacks. The only heavy weapon that isn't fun is the War Spear which just has WAY too long of a delay and not enough damage to be worth it.

Bump

I am mildly interested.

is there a single game that does dark knights well and balanced?

They rolled out first "open world" area are few months ago.
But surface missions were a thing for years.

What does "dark knight" even mean?
Just a heavy knight with black color scheme?
Or some fucking ow the edgehog character loaded with drama?
Is darth vader a black knight?

This looks more satisfying than Musou's cheap attempt one.