don't lie to me

NEVER

what a pleb

bump

hnnng

December 2017 In Early Access

>Search on (((google))) and ecosia for release dates

what if its really what said is right

EARLY ACCESS, though be fair this is only thing that is worth it and made sure the game is released before Russia Nukes them

I seem to remember that they were contemplating releasing it as early access for release in December back in the middle of the year or so. So they are definitely going to do this now, or are they just going to keep pushing back the release date to TBA. Sauce?

I doubt they'll do that despite the speculation. Who knows though. It certainly would help their initial sales to release in the holiday season even with the EA stipulation. I certainly would get it

I'd willingly donate my shekels to the heathen Sultanate if it meant I could remove virtual kebab as the non-Byzantines.

With you on that one. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than utterly disappointed, so I won't hold my breath.
True.
As would I.. The wait has been fucking killing me

Everything we've seen so far has been pretty good. It's a straight upgrade from Warband with a few QoL upgrades. Unless they fucked the overworld completely I don't foresee any major problems, I just hope the AI will be capable of fighting in formations.

One thing I really Liked is the new army campaign that is similiar from Attila Hoard Faction

steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1457336536714336332

I WANT THIS FUCKING GAME
I WANT TO MAKE MY SWORD
I WANT TO GO FROM SINGLE DUDE TO KING
I WANT TO JOIN A FACTION
I WANT TO SEE ALL THE DIFFERENT CASTLES/CITIES WITH DIFFERENT MAPS
I WANT TO COMMAND MY TROOPS EITHER AS A COMMANDER OR SARGENT
I WANT TO SPLIT HEADS WITH MY CUSTOM MADE WAR CLEAVER
I WANT TO PAY CRIMINAL FAGGOTS TO GIVE ME MONEY
I WANT TO MAKE MY ENTERPRISE WITH ACTUAL DEPTH
I WANT TO BREACH SNOWNIGGER, SANDNIGGER AND STEPPENIGGER WALLS AND RAPE THEM, THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN
I WANT CHARGE MY CAV INTO THEIR SIEGE ENGINES
I WANT TO PLAY BOARD GAMES
I WANT TO HAVE BAR FIGHTS ON ON BARS FROM EACH CULTURE WITH DIFFERENT ASTHETICS
I WANT THE MODS AND TC MODS
I WANT TO GIVE THE TURKSHITS MONEY
GIVE IT TO ME!!!

What mods are you anons looking forward to? I can't wait for the next nippon mod.

I'll be waiting 20 years for a Warhammer Fantasy mod.

Warsword Conquest, Bannerlord upgrades gonna make it the best mod

there are mods other than Napoleonic Wars?

Bump

HOLY SHIT BONERLORD IS OUT

Of all the games to try this with Bonerlord is the least believable.

At least make an attempt

What kind of kick would you get out of failing to ruse people like that?

This has got to be why they're holding it back.

When is it coming out and where are the Butter weaponry? I want molten butter warfare against sieges.

prophesy of pendor has also followed Bonerlords route and released a changelog instead of just releasing the damn thing

I'm looking into my crystal ball and I see 2020

You're a piece of shit.

Moreso because you'd put such little effort into such a shitty thing

All i want is to just go out there in the world and fuck shit up with my small band of mercenaries.

The combat in Warband is really simple but even after the 1000th of time there's no way to get bored of riding a horse with your lance out or a weapon and making some unlucky sob hit the mud and the shields… has there ever been a game that can be played in 1st-person pov where shields are actually fun to use?

And shit that pic reminded me how fucking satisfying those slow 2-handed blunt weapons like Sledge Hammer and Maul which looks better imo is when you tweak it just a tiny bit to use in 1-hand and then go full on Slaver with it and whatever the shield the slavers used was for extra larp.

Though best is still to just Viking it the fuck up, horses are for pussies. too bad they ain't actually for pussies

Fuck off faggot, get better internet and enjoy our 16MB upload limit.

Revenge of the Berserk, which is probably never ever.

I WANT TO PLUNDER PALMYRA FOR IT'S RICHES, ENSLAVE ASYRIANS, RAID JEWISH CARAVANS AND ASSAULT INTO INDIA FOR IT'S SPICES AND GOLD!

Shit, just make it pre-Islamic and I'm game.

I hope there will be bride kidnapping
No more tedious courtly love faggotry, just ride to her dads castle with your mates, slaughter the guards and ride off with the slut for the martial night in your secluded tent

Are you going to play some medieval tabletop wargame with her?

Quite boring, since there is only one collapsing empire and one steamrolling the other

Weak.

May Sigmar reward our patience.

I can only wish we'll get a Bannerlord version with fixes.

I hope the armour is more realistic this time. Bladed weapons should only deal their damage based on mass, and arrows should be deflected with reduced damage when hitting plate armour in the wrong angle

With that we'd better also have more than 4-weapon slots to go with so i could really go armed to the teeth.
Wasn't there also repair system or something, weapon maintenance? supposedly in Bonerlord?

I'm still thinking how they will implement dynasty/playing as son system. Maybe optional, maybe as option when you retire from adventuring.

that's usually the case most of the times

Who are you guys going to be playing as? I think I'll go for one of the Empire factions or Vlandia because I've always been a butternigger.

I still cant decide between northern or southern, cant decide wich is more properly BYZ.
I do know i wanna roll around with a 200 stack of only cataphracts though,

It has just dawned on me Calradia looks like Anatolia

same. I want to slam peoples heads with a mace at the head of daring cavalry charges with my elite cataphracts all across the map

Remenber though, maces were the third option of weaponry for cataphracts, they mostly used heavy composite bows and lances.

I'm kind of shit with polearms so I tend to stick to axes and swords in warband

As you age your physical skills deteriorate to give you more incentive to retire
Maybe your character should die of old age not sure though.

In any case just lift the system they use for children in Crusader Kings 2. You can choose how to raise them and they kind of look like you and they inherit your titles, claims, and renown.

allahu ackbar

Andronikos my son, let me teach you how to cataphract.

I love how you can actually do this type of tactical depth in mountain blade. It's so nice. Total War does it good as well, but it's feels so satisfying to be on the actual ground with your troops. Can't wait to try something like this out in that 5v5 mode with your own armies.

I'm between Vlandian, Empire, or Sturgian. Regardless of what I choose, I plan to ravage the hell out of the sandniggers.

DEUS VULT

Hyborian Age mod.

I've been doing it on every thread and it always works, im not gonna stop now

you are indeed a bunch of faggots, did you want for them to rush the game releasing a half assed product like most of the games nowadays?
and better yet, let them release early access so we can get a preview, get people working on cracking it and seeing if the is worth the hype or not
my only real worry is having old enough hardware that it worn't run properly

Well, the creators are Turks. And funny enough the factions, at least in Warband, make geographic sense; Crusaders and Italians to the west, Russians to the north, Arabs to the south, and Steppe horse riders to the east. And now I want them to expand the map to the south, add in some weird ass African faction with cheap, shitty units with high tiers units riding Zebras and Rhinos and a India faction armed with pic related, and from there just keep going east until you hit China and Japan or west and add Aztecs or some pike and shot faction based off the Spanish empire or something.

The Pink faction, they're in the middle and I can tell that's gonna wind up causing a lot of wars.

Nobody is saying that lad
We're just anxious that its taking so long.
The faggots complaining about the development time should be gassed as they don't understand the massive endeavour that is developing a game like this.

Is WarBand still worth playing?

Of course.

Absolutely

So uh, poo-in-loo's rendition of Oddball's flying guillotine?
Stupid and boring
Push daggers are a thing, and they're gimmicky

Pretty plugged with Warband that i will probably wait for the Warband campaign mod for Bannerlord before playing it vanilla

i hope the female characters come out pretty

UUUUHGGGGHHHH THIIIICCCCCEEERR

guys should i get the first one on xbox one?

Of course, that's the intended platform for the game.

In all fairness thats max weight and build. So thats the MAXIMUM THICCness.

She may be ugly but she sure as hell looks better than MnB females

so this is what we're expecting? It looks like a fucking 360 game. This is just pathetic.

where's my fucking berserk mod? All we got is that shit one for the original mount and blade.

Contrary to Warband which looks like a bad PS2 game, right?

Tried dickplomacy?

berserk would be terrible with mb's terrible combat. play the dreamcast, ps2 or the pc game for good berserk combat.

found that one nigger with the retard motor skills

Even i understood what he meant, he said terrible in context
Context being Berserk, hence Berserk combat, which is pretty fast stuff with tons of gore and multiple hits in a single swing
Dynasty Warriors with edgy aesthetic and no ending

I like the game myself but the combat needs a lot of improvement, too many times I'd move my mouse or character to do a move and wound up stabbing or lunging instead. And if you get surrounded by anymore than 3 dudes you're completely fucked no matter how good your equipment or stats are because of that shit. If Bannerlord makes the attack directions much more intuitive that'd be worth full price alone in my opinion

also make villages more productive and less likely to be raided, having to secure every inch of my land with decent patrols to keep myself from going broke and ruling rubble gets old after a while

Guess i was wrong
Shield lets do take up to 5 guys, but in terms of manual weapon shielding, while i agree it needs improvement, it seems you need practice
The real fuckery here is the enemies noclipping through attacks, especially in a classic 1vs1 reverse walking situation, where a second-plane enemy will plunge their polearm immediately after you hit the first plane one, trespassing the hitbox in the process

With all the customization I'm just going to roll a random character and pick the one that looks the most funny.

if moving around was less sluggish or you could do short sidesteps and stuff like that it would already help a ton.

so how are we liking the beta?
haha

I want to purge the degenerate empire (they had better make it corrupt and full of debauchery).

What am I looking at here?

HORSE
ARMOR

Only whites can ride the mighty zebra, user.

Why are they still using that hideous impossible to read font?

They have so much money and it's like they've never even been in the same country as a graphic designer. I don't get it.

Are you going to fist fight her?

You don't know the history behind that image, do you? That's Walter Rothschild.

The devs are t*rks.

Whoops 'marital'

Many cultures including European ones practiced some form of bride-kidnapping. You must have heard of Helen of Troy and the taking of the Sabine women.

What, you want a special disclaimer that jews can ride zebra's too, Chaim?

That's a pretty good image.

Scram, yid

Romans and Greeks were a bunch of savages anyway. Their culture was a direct offshoot of the ways of those detestable marsh-dwellers, the Sumerians.

i doubt mount and blade fans are in it for the graphics considering what mount and blade warband looks like

Oy vey Moshe, why are you trying to shoah a fellow chosen?

is this bait? otherwise RUSSIA SHOULD HAVE NUKE YOU CUNTS

Epic

They raped little boys on the regular, how are they not on the same level as Mohammad and his faggot Arab circus?

I'm sold. Let's do this shit.

Same year Star Citizen comes out.

You'll be able to find negative things about every civilization in history and make sweeping generalizations. By that logic every human that has ever been is a bloody savage.

So some of them were degenerates. Meanwhile the rest of them were busy developing architecture, law, philosophy and engineering. Can you really compare them to any bunch of savages just like that?

Greeks where well known gay pedophiles.
In the case of the Romans though, it was a bit more complicated.
The legality of it changed drastically during the many phases the empire went through, banning faggotry in general at several points (not just after Christianity was adopted either).

Saying Romans raped boys on the regular is the same as saying modern day America rapes boys on the regular, technically accurate but not strictly legal unless you are rich and powerful (at which point you can get away with almost anything).

I'll wait for blunderlold.

Have I found a new love to replace my Nagamaki? Holy fuck, I think I'll pirate Bannerlord just for that. Maybe I'll buy it if the combat is more fun and I can purge the rest of the map as a crusader

If I will be able to sell multiplayers items to other players for real money, I will pretty much drop searching for work and do this instead.
-TF2 player.

fuck off, cancer

well, said blade-on-a-stick already have a hinge for folding. for what purpose though?. I think whoever designed it thought that the Claymore needs a longer handle, so let's give it a longer one and give it some hinges too
But maybe the museum showcasing it has a budget crunch and can't be able to procure a glass window with the proper length or something.
Well for the most part, they're just blade on a stick
But some polearms gets real creative with the blade part.
>pirating
Nigga, this game might be good and the devs aren't cancerous even though they are turkroaches. Do some goodwill and buy the game atleast.
Of course the game might be shit, but you're free to pirate it first and buy it later.

So, THIS is the impotent white rage lefties talked about. Jokes on you, sandniggers are doing all of that IRL and get legal protection while you do it in a vidya.

I'll roleplay as a celt or a germanic pirate I think

Waste of trips tbh

Bad news user, many in the west are sick of your nations shit and would like to see you never get into the EU and get ejected from NATO.

Nice try Mustafa, nice try.

Well you could have just not responded if you haven't played a game with proper player trade.
You can also just ask why it is in fact not cancer.

leftycringe really can't stop shitting other boards.

While that is a fair assumption as those that have to deal with you all the time will hate you more I'm actually in Asia.
A white nation in asia

I live in the most western part of Europe.
Why do you assume I'm a turkshit?

Because I can smell the kebab thru the speakers. And a non goat fucker would've gotten two on the first try.

Crikey

lmao, stop huffing those gasolines abo
or
lmao, stop committing homicide right fucking now you tribal fucks.
yes, i know this is /int/-tier shitposting

wut?

Straya is Asia? I thought that part was called Oceania?

I'll buy it if the game is good regardless if they're turkshits or not.
You can pretend I'm a turkish shitskin mudslime all you want, I'll be removing kebab on the game they created for the Southern Empire.

Technically it's "Australasia" but continents are a cunt to distinguish in a meaningful way.

Whether it's good or not is irrelevant. Promoting a product is shilling by definition. Promoting a product that's still under development and one which you objectively can't call good or bad simply because it's under development is dumb shilling.

Name a different white country in that part of the world other than Russia.

But neither Russia nor Straya are white :^)

We might not be white but we know how to deal with the coons. You know everyone beat the shit out of the guy that stole the phone because they couldn't get a drink.

Why do you think light machine guns do more damage than rifles? And why do you think MP5s do more damage than 9mm handguns? Stupid noguns

Stupid pleb, the same concept can be applied to crossbows too you dumbass

Does being a descendant from some Aryans count? If so, India

Both Strayas and Slavs are white though.

Shitting streeter detected

Continent divisions are completely arbitrary.
Just like calling something an island or not.

What this game needs is whores. Whores in brothel. Camp whores and the like.

I thought this thread about Bannerlord, not Banterlord.

M&B fans are mostly Europeans, what did you think was going to happen?

Speak for yourself eurocuck.

Stop fucking teasing us and put out a release date you fucking turkroaches.

Nah

Except it actually makes progress, is playable and doesn't scam customers out of money via non-existing virtual .jpegs?

What do you think Sword Sisters are for?

Not even in the modern day. The rifles that they made for their military are so bad the magazines shatter if you drop them.

The only other ones are Chivalry and Vermintide, that I know of. Mordhau will probably have fun shields too.

I approve of your ways.

You know besides updates, crowdfunding, being sequel, setting, people leaving company and saying everything is fucked.
Pretty much they only has long development time in common.

hm true. the other common thing is the release date

But isnt everyone partially wrong? A heavier gun helps control recoil but the bullet will not get any additional velocity just because the gun weighs a lot.
Recoil comes into effect after the bullet has allready left the barrel and is affected by gun weight and the amount of propellant used.
The wording on the original quote seems to imply the bullet goes faster if your gun weighs less as if the lessened recoil is put into the bullet and not into the gun / your hands.

Oh noes, its vaporware now

Meant to say more.

Also on topic, are crossbows really viable for player characters? I mean you can pretty easily get to a point where your aim with a bow will be pin point and headshots kill people pretty reliably, but a bow is a lot faster than a crossbow and so much more deadlier in the players hand.
Not so much for npc's and since they mostly get bodyshots I'd wager I can see the advantage of them using crossbows over regular bows.

I thought he was just being an ESLnigger. I'm fairly sure he's trying to say that the energy "stays" in the bullet rather than going to the hand.

you really are a turkroach kek

The only good things about crossbows is that they pretty much kill in one hit and that they don't need several points in power draw to get that way. So they are extremely viable if you don't want to dump points into power draw.

Warband? Definitely, as bows require a large skill investment and you should be putting points into INT and CHA if you don't want to be a shit commander. Unless you've been playing for so long you can afford power draw and strength after maxing the previous stats.

That still doesnt make any sense, if you look at slowmo footage of people firing a gun you can see the bullet leaves the barrel before recoil comes into play.

Oh yeah, true. Didnt think about it like that since I always dedicate my character to some specific weapon and just use companions to fill up shit like wound treatment, engineering etc.

yep. whats your excuse?

I would actually level your combat stats first so you can actually fight so when your xp requirements for leveling up get fuck-huge you can just you cleave down most of your enemies yourself.

I highly recommend getting important skills like surgery for yourself because they get a serious bonus, I think it's +3 at level 10. This makes INT characters pretty excellent.

I settle for 10 STR so I can use the siege crossbow. Power strike and everything else is not that important as your proficiency will become huge and you'll hit hard regardless.

it's +4 actually, even better

Power strike and Iron Flesh are really important because killing the strong knight fuckers that are going to ruin your day in two hits is a great ability to have and not dying when some dickhead hits you with an arrow a mile away is also incredibly useful.

Yeah this guy pretty much on the same wavelenght with my reasoning

Its much easier to level up when you can siege a castle with like 50-80 guys (enough to prevent them fron counter attacking) and then just slaugther like 200 people in 5-10 minutes with your bow while your own units retreat and try to not die to enemy archers.

I also found that I only need a few points in leadership since I usually set up a nice income by establishing shops in every town. And renown increases your party limit which you also get by winning fights with 1 vs 4 ratio by killing most yourself, atleast in silverstag mod, been so long since I played vanilla.

But isnt it actually much more efficient to just make a companion fill that role since you can make them dump all in INT and you'll be a much more effective combatant than they ever can be.

I'd say that bonus is a good improvement at start but seeing as goes by your skill level you only get the juicy amounts relatively late. If you've allready got a char with 10 wound treatment having 4 extra doesnt really make that much of a difference anymore?

Ironflesh is pretty shit, a valuable point gives you a measly 2 health. Knights aren't hard to fight when you know how to AI abuse and use a 1h blunt weapon, heavy military hammer (33b) being the best one available. The shield on the other hand and being good should save you from unexpected projectile deaths, especially from a mile away because this isn't WF&S where bullets fly too fast to dodge.

You can be a really good combatant without hefty skill investment and your army will greatly benefit, especially since it takes long for them to level up and get competent party levels. An army of trained companion archers is very powerful and that'll only happen if they didn't heavily invest in party skills.

+4 surgery is an extra 16% chance piled on top, it makes your army almost undying. It's not special for every skill, it's best for surgery and tactics which lets you have a lot more soldiers on field than your opponents and lets you abuse retreats more effectively.

didn't mean to sage

Oh wait tactics influences how many guys you bring to a battle if you & your enemies combined go over the max limit? Shit, well that is a real big advantage.

Technically a heavier gun would absorb more energy instead of the shooter's hand, although arguing how tiny an amount goes into the bullet instead as a direct result is probably the point where it gets rediculous.
Admittedly kind of retarded since logically the energy goes out the barrel, is vented by the system, and is simply absorbed by the weight of the gun itself rather than transferring straight into the shooter's body. The bullet is so light it leaves in most cases before having to give a fuck.

It's a bad comparison since if you put a rifle on the ground and fired it the bullet would leave just fine, whereas a very light crossbow would probably eat noticeable energy from the bolt since the projectile heavier and slower.
He probably simply tried to say heavier = less recoil but decided to specify something silly like that.
i think most second replies are just b8 b8ing b8 and i admit to being a bit quick on the trigger :^)

I hope there will be options to mess up your weapon to completely rediculous levels, as in so unbalanced it's almost useless in all conditions except absolute ideal ones, as well as noblemans weapons with lots of decoration, as an expensive loot/added style thing more than a feature.
Maybe the option to make a longbow with a pull so tough you can feel like the bow wielding silver knights and one-hit some poor sods.

Actually a really good idea, I get really fed up with some of the lords / kangs from time to time and wish there was a way to just be done with them honestly, being able to steal something like their family sword / crown would just make it all the more sweeter.

I do recall them saying that crafting bows and some other weapons (possibly crossbows) wasnt planned for the weapon crafting system.
I do hope tho that they would add thoses cranks used to help load a crossbow and thus have a lot higher max dmg on the strongest crossbows.

lmao
I mean shit, if i like a game and the devs are cancerous / CURRENT YEAR scum then its a sale for me, they deserve it alteast

Go be cancer somewhere else

fug
*the devs aren't cancerous / CURRENT YEAR scum

Here's your (You)

>release date never ever
>he does it for free
Your time is coming kebab boy, your time is coming.

I put a couple points on shield skill so I can't get headshotted while my shield is up, it's worth it.
Oh yes, every companion should put points in trainer, even if you don't want to boost their INT. It's a personal skill so every point in each companion counts.
There's some good ways to do this in vanilla.
1. Have a massive army of rangers firing at the enemy army, retreat before they reach you and you'll suffer no penalty.
2. Get a big army of swadian knights, charge and demolish the starting enemy groups, regroup before attacking the reinforcements. After a few or a couple of charges you can retreat to replenish your army's health and avoid losses.

also on sieges:

Send a pic of your waifu togheter with the suggestion to Turkey, then.

My waifu is the purest of all, you slanderer.

Joseph, is that you?

be a not-Tuareg merchant and and buy not-italians AKA Rhodok slaves from the Sarranids and sell them to the Kangs in exchange of cheap gold, just like in real life.

Stay mad

Satan please

>implying (((yahweh)))'s rape victim is pure

How did this shit get popular? Guns in Mount & Blade is garbage 100% of the time.

memes

Always looked like the boring kind of autism not the fun kind.

Mods are literally all just textrue reskins jerkoffs of the 1628 Thai-Lation war that add nothing to the game

The thing is this game has extremely fun battles. But the developers put no effort into the overworld so it's all screwy.
The developers of Warband completely didn't help this problem and instead added a bunch of feasts and marriages and made the map 2x spread out
The modders didn't help this problem and instead reskinned the game 1000 times
Then the developers made these reskins into paid expansions

And basically the game has the same problem since 2002 that could probably be fixed in a few lines of code.

1. Remove the limit for party size and morale penalty
2. Make lords easier to capture and not escape often
3. Make lords obey you when you join the faction without having to grind 100000 quests

There you just eliminated 99% of the pointless grind

One of the empires, will decide which one after it releases, the worse shape it is in the better. There's something really fun about joining a destitute faction that seems destined to fall soon, and turning the situation around, especially if it used to be powerful in the past so you can bring it back to former glory.

Roach detected.

Regiment faggots, artillery, buildable cover, musicians, banners, sailable ships, me-me's. It was good fun with big servers but I don't think it happens anymore.

Bought it for the first time yesterday… but I dont get the enjoyment.
Should I buy a specific DLC?

if you didn't enjoy warband, you won't enjoy the dlc.

try one of the mods; gekokujo or the game of thrones one (A Clash of Kings I think)

bottom post is true y'know

Not only is that 2d catgirl not confused, but she is not smugging, she is shrugging. At least name your filenames correctly.

user has a point. What mods substantially change things on a mechanical level? Sure, some have firearms and sea battles, but at the end of the day you're still playing the same game you played since Warband launched, and the problem rests squarely in how the overworld is handled. I very much want Bannerlord to introduce more robust realm rule mechanics, as well as the ability to construct elaborate quest chains, overworld events (that trigger if certain conditions are met), fighting opponents that are human or humanoid, etc.

Bannerlord Update

steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1457340983216971711

oh yeah Forgot

Important Bit
“Yes, you can! You will be able to add particles to pretty much every entity in the game. However, adding dynamic lighting to your fiery sword could be slightly taxing on system resources.”

they're not that kind of company,they said so;it's done when it's done

They could at least lie to make me feel better.

they already did you still think it's gonna release,don't you?

They're gonna said it's done when we siege Constantinople demanding our Deus Vult simulator.

I guess I will go for Vikings again?

How the fuck does me wanting to kill degenerates in a Holy Crusade make me a turkroach you brainless autist?

Kill yourself.

Ah, I remember that faggot.

Because it's Turks who are taught since early age that Byzantium was a degenerate country and that Ottomans dindu nuffin

I'll gladly cut down all you Nordcucks

Thanks man, almost forgot since I'm sick as fuck right now.
Hopefully I'll die by it before the game gets cancelled after Russia bombs Turkey.

I'm gonna play as dat greek faction north of the sandniggers.
Hopefully they are best greece (pre-roman) and not the shitzantine empire.

Read the latest update
They're basing the Empire on Byzantine its right at the end

If all turks looked like this i wouldnt hate them.
Of course we all know that the average turkroach is koksal baba.

Turks are CUTE!

CUTE!

CUTE

I think it's a situation similar to China, where mainlanders are subhuman ant people and the chinks living along the coast are somewhat human. Same shit with the Turks, the ones living in the cities are human, the ones living in the countryside are brown chimps.

Only in the western coast and thake, you mean?
I'm pretty sure the souther, northern and inland cities are full of subhumans.

No, all turks are subhuman. Only a handful of them are salvageable like those dudes from taleworlds and koksal-san

what does that slut look like with makeapp?
fucking disguising their real features.

Only in the western coast and thake, you mean?
Pretty much.

I imagine there's a substantial percentage of actual people living in those places. Can't exactly run a city with millions of people in it if everyone is incompetent, greedy and amoral.

Hence why I mention the city dwelling folks. What we see as Turks is actually a very wide collective of various ethnic groups. I imagine the ones that managed to not breed with the steppe niggers are what you'd consider actual humans worth sparing.

Have you ever been to Turkey? How about Istanbul?

I've been to Istanbul and Cappadocia
Its like a mix between Islamic countries and South Western ones
Most are alright as long as they stay in their fucking country

We've all played TF2 and watched it go to shit with the advent of your kind. Fuck off cancer

It's not their country to begin with.I'll grant them knowing their coffee

Filthy Swadian in the name of king Ragnar I will drink from your skull

The cutest :3

Regiments are still going strong.

Was never a fan of those nofunallowed circlejerks, was more of a 200 man public server type of guy.

Not this faglord again. Fuck

HERESY GROSS AND FOVL

I will usurp the Throne of the Empire and put the world to the Holy Cross or the sword

tee hee

M&B 1 never had a real release date either. Be glad they aren't doing early access again.

what?

That image is magnificent

Nordcucks are always horsin' arou…
OH WAIT!!!

man i sure wish we didn't have fag vols and a kike BO so this fags could get banned

Report and hide retard

It's the reverse. Rurals in the Middle East are a little bit above niggers, but only because they can actually feed themselves, other than that they're as savage and vicious as any African. Erdogan keeps getting elected due to the rural vote, while the people in the cities protest against his bullshit and support Ataturk's legacy.

Nah, Slav from the Balkans. I've interacted with Turks since they like to come here on holidays. Most of them tend to be pretty chill, and as always, the whiter they are, the smarter and more human they behave. Arabs on the other hand are disgusting animals, entitled, kvetching chimps that ogle the women and have the manners of inbred niggers.

Why the fuck not? I'm dying here and the roaches keep blueballing us every step of the way.

I meant the Turks, since they were also a nomadic people once that fought similarly to the Mongols in many ways.

Hey bikecuck! When are you going to draw comics again?

M&B was one of the first and only games to do early access successfully, but I'd rather not risk delaying version 1.0 or some other stupid shit. Early access is almost never a good strategy. It helped the devs with M&B 1 but that was because the devs did not seem to fully grasp what kind of game they wanted to make and took community input. For example if it wasn't for the community input, bastard swords would still be exclusively two handed weapons, we might not even have hybrid weapons at all. The devs have, wisely for a fucking change, realized that they know now what makes M&B M&B and just need to double down on that formula. They don't need community input for that.

Anons with steam accounts

Go nominate bannerlord for "Released Never Ever" award

Its actually a good way of getting fan feedback and finding shit to fix.
You know, something Bethesda never does.

As long as its feature complete theres nothing wrong with EA, too bad its a system created and then used by Human trash.
But projects like Firepro Wrestling, Dirt Rally, War for the Overlord, TY, Arma 3 and a couple of others really did well with it.

It really would fit Bannerlord, I'd rather have a Closed Beta though.

WHY DOES THIS HORSESHIT JUST HAPPEN RANDOMLY?

lol

are there any good LOTR mods?
i hate the last days of the third age recruitment system
i see two other mods but neither of them mentions if they have any non-native features