What if you could stay with UNATCO?

Deus Ex thread?

Deus Ex thread

What did OP mean by this.

Yeah, I fucked that up. Anywho, someone discovered recently on tcrf.net that there is a hidden soldier that refers to Paul being married to Maggie.

I thought I knew everything about the game, at least its content.

he's just programmed to amuse visitors with information about information about information about information abou

It was post marital marriage.

I'd rather go visit Tracer Tong in Hong Kong

UN-UNATCO?

No, SAVAGE

UNATCO?

WARNING WARNING

(checked)
OLD MEN

Paul, I…
I…
I thought you were a GEP gun.

Welcome to the coalition PROD! Might as well start using crack!

And out the window I go in every future playthrough.

RUNNING THE WORLD

OUR ELECTRONIC DIGITS ARE FAR IN ADVANCE OF THEIRS

(checked)
JESUS CHRIST DENTON, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??

SAVAGE

JSEA DENTON IN DA FRESH

UNATCO?

(Your digits have been augmented)

We're 100% black.

Degenerates

Is that actually in DX by default? It's certainly in-line with the original meaning of the term meme, I'll have to keep an eye out for it next time I replay.

Yes, i think it was on JC computer in the earlier parts of the game

From context it would certainly have to be in UNATCO.

If JC Denton had a stand, what would it be?

『Tom Sawyer』

It's from an information terminal. It was one of the news feeds that you can read. Funny that deus ex predicted the meme war by fifteen years.

>predicted (((elites))) agenda to racemix europe
truly the most red-pilled game ever

Yep.

You ready?

You better double-check your systems. That mechanic was an imposter.

Yeah?

In the original design doc, Maggie was supposed to tell a random triad member to make up some random bullshit in order to gain JC's trust. That way, Maggie (who is a part of MJ12) can get closer to JC and kill him.
It was cut, but it still remains in the PS2 version.

Morpheus's comment about observation replacing takes a whole new meaning in the age of social media.

Deus Ex makes the mistake of believing that manufactured consent and technocratic consumerism isn't a natural result of allowing peasants to think that they aren't inferior. Typical slave morality understanding of mankind.

Get out of here Simmons.

Well of course, they took a lot of known conspiracies out there and mashed them together in a game. It's not Deus Ex who were right all along, but a lot of the conspiracy-theorists (whom got irrelevant after the entertainer known as Alex Jones made strides with the (((industry))) )