The board

anyone else noticing alot of fucking cuckchan tier (((news))) threads with (1) and done ops getting made regularly?

I haven't seen them that often

Sadly it's been like this for a while.

there's like ten or in the catalog right now

Sadly a lot of people play video games instead of improving quality of the board.

it matters only when it's the op and you fucking know it

Do you honestly think sliding happens here? It's even less believable than sliding on Holla Forums

It also matters when an user says some shit, and doesn't back it up when questioned.

I don't think he cares about sliding, I think he cares that news threads are awful and the OPs are just dropping it and leaving.

Oh no, talking about video games on the videogame board. What a tragedy.
>>>/vmeta/

Oh shit we have a meta board? Since when?

it's proven that shills operate here, that's not in question, what's in question is the lack of action against them

I can't screen shot the entire catalog and you can easily look your self tbh

Shocking.

Its true, threads like these and the wave of nonsensical posts and misinfo is blatant

Name the jew lad don't leave us hanging

>>>/cuckchan/

==JUST== look at the catalog, you double nigger

We've just been getting worse. In fact the site as a whole has.

Who's the nigger, faggot? It's YOUR job to point them out, fuckface.

Also this, besides the Blizzcucks and Siege faggot which have been here for like 2 years I don't see anything else

Ironic

if you can't spot them your self then you're part of the problem

If we have a meta board then why does mark make the meta threads? And I distinctly remember people bitching about the lack of one a while ago, so when it was made it wasn't fucking announced.

nigger if you're not able to compare the posts and threads from when gamergate was in full swing to the ones being made today then you're obviously new here

So you're full of shit, gotcha. OP is a faggot once more.

Either point the cuckchan like I did or fuckoff OP

Goddamn you're new

we don't get meta threads regularly like we used to because it was just full of shitposting about gamergate and other threads like it which was fucking frustrating because the lack of communication has made the vol team do stupid shit

hey if you weren't here for gamergate then you should be lurking more tbh

When was it made nigger? Cause if it's been here for a while then why were people complaining about a lack of one?

here you go nigga

just a handful of what I'm on about

only the boardkike can make meta threads,best learn your place goy
Also let's see where it went

I usually just hide everything that looks retarded, I just made an exception now because I'm gay
Honestly though, why even respond? Even if they provide a sanitized source, they regularly misquote it. So on top of arguing about an inane topic (or a valid topic inanely), they even get the facts wrong.

the point is to spread a narrative for casuals who don't know any better to eat up and regurgitate out to their friends like it's facts

On Holla Forums?

we did get another bloody influx of cuckchan faggots as well as neofags, why else this kinda thing be picking up again when we had a very nice period without it

Best you can do is report them, and try to derail them from the first post.

WoW in particular had about new 6 threads in the last few days

keeping people aware of them is what I'm hoping to achieve here, even if the thread is bumplocked by brown

No worse than

You mean all the ones disowned by Mark and gang? There are no Holla Forums meta boards anymore.

haha I'm totally not a journalist guise

here's your 1

Are you saying that if another sjw website goes under we should not be allowed to discuss it here?