Series that will probably get reboots

I have a feeling after Metal gear survive silent hill will be rebooted as a Co-op game with dark souls inspired gameplay. Also EA will release a Crysis trilogy masterings. Along with a crysis reboot built with the frostbite engine.

Looks pretty good but he definitely shouldn't have made it that easy. Pyramid head was never invincible.

My gut tells me capcom will turn desperately to any of its previously popular IPs in hopes of a new hit after the hopeful failure of MvCI

It's the nature of every company that has an amazing IP in its backlog to sit on it until their company has lost every ounce of talent that made the series great in the first place. They'll then trot it out as a last ditch effort to stay afloat and we'll marvel at how shit the result is.

But pyramid head never chased heather.

More like Resident Evil Revelations with a Silent Hill skin.

Reboot is so specific of a word.
I was going to say Quake but Quake Champions came out this year apparently and I assume sold horribly.
Legacy of Kain seems like something I could see rebooted into a trashy "cinematic experience" like nu Tomb Raider.

Depends on whether SH3's Butcher was Pyramid Head with no hat.

Even then he didn't exactly chase her,

LoK had worse actually

in the wake of King's Quest, I can foresee reboots of Space Quest and Quest for Glory
(oddly enough, QfG actually does lend itself to an episodic format, but not in the modern sense)

QfG has some decent fangames at least

After Book of Memories that would likely be an improvement.

Didn’t Sony pay for that to be a exclusive on the vita?

Like a edgy M Rated megaman reboot made by rockysteady?

I doubt anybody with a brain would give any money for that but it's sony so it probably happened.

All I ever want is Mega Man X done good in 3D. Capcom can get nuked afterwards for all I care.

couldn't be worse than this

besides, Mega Man does get pretty dark and edgy at times:
Light tells Rock to kill Wily in MM3
lots of MMX
all of MMZero
MMZX has a distinctly grimbright feel throughout
in Legends, 5000 years later the world is flooded and there's not a single genuine human left alive

You just had to remind me of this, didn't you?

Manhunt, you know it.

The gaming industry is just as intellectually bankrupt as Hollywood. We've already begun the slow decline into endless reboots or "enhanced editions" with companies like Beamdog.

Rest assured, if it was even mildly successful in the 90s, some faggot will try and make money off off it. And you know what? It'll work, because there are plenty of actual children who never played these games and retarded nostalgiafags.

Thanks to western Devs. Sexy nurses will gone from the silent hill series unless they are male fag nurses.

Well, the nurses in Silent Hill 2 were just James’s repressed libido imprinting itself on the landscape of the town. The nurses in SH1 were just regular humans with parasite fetuses on their backs.

It better be a spectacular trainwreck if they even attempt that.

Nice meme kiddo. Western Devs already included sexy nurses in a shitty Silent Hill game.

He actually was. You could only shoot him to slow him down, and in his bossfigths, PH just gets bored and leaves, or straight kills himself.
Pyramid Head was always invincible.

Shouldn't it be James fighting with Pyramid Head instead of Heather?

Source? Its weird enough that i want to say Drakengard

Keep telling yourself that.

There's ps4/xbone silent hills?

Absolutely disgusting I fucking hate these people
They already made a shitty roguelike that retcons half the plot to muh books and muh negro postman

I think it's a spooky Miku model used in a bunch of songs about her insides getting torn apart or something

Nosgoth was fun, it was just unbalanced as fuck. Pro teams If they existed would have specific teams. Certain vampires like the flying one was really fun to use, but were too weak in comparison to some of the others