Intense Moments

Has a video game ever made you sweat? Maybe due to a very difficult boss fight or a very long level. I know I used to sweat during my first play-through of Ninja Gaiden and Castlevania, hoping I would make it to the next checkpoint without dying. I also sometimes sweat during 1CC runs in Touhou.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Fatties who sweat at menial tasks need not apply.

yes when I first went for 1cc in the first 2hu I sweat like a motherfucker then when I finally made it I gasped yelled "YES" and went to highfive my senile grandma

For some reason I sweat intensely every time I play dota and it makes me hate the game even more

I sweat every time I play an FPS.
I can't explain it, even if I'm playing casually, not really paying attention, my armpits just become Niagra Falls.

Maybe, but it was probably just the dorito sodium

Dayz. When I played with friends we could go hours without meeting anyone besides ourselves, even on big servers, then those skirmishes outside the military bases or hospitals had my hands shaking and sweating from the stress of the moment.

Every time I play a mission in AC5 I get tense for some reason. I've played up to mission 4 so far. I need to get back to finishing AC5 some time.

Pretty much any game that's hard, and can send you all the way back to the beginning if you fail. If I get close to losing, I'll usually pause, and only return to it hours or days later, because of how nervous it makes me. I like the feeling of tension, though.

I sweat when I play SupCom and the opponent's team is focusing on me, especially when I am building an experimental nuke and all their long-range artys are hitting my base while I have to nuke them and keep building shields.

I remember the first time I played Demon Souls I got lost in this cave system and was literally scrounging around for healing greens just to stay alive and find an exit.
That tense feeling of crawling through claustrophobic caves, entering caverns filled with beasties, knowing any hit could be your last, and it could come from anywhere in an ambush if you're not fucking wired in, while trying to hold on to my precious, precious souls so I don't end up as a white stain on the floor. That feeling of being lost, having no way out, desperately seeking minor healing herbs just to touch up wounds, and crawling through and swinging the camera carefully at every junction to look for traps and ambushes was something that hasn't been matched in years as far as tension and anxiety go.
MFW I was in that cave. Filename related.

Just 2hu for me.

Near the end of a Battle Royale (the original mod) round, I'd end up sweaty and trembling during the final firefight. It wasn't so much the gameplay itself, but having put over an hour into the round up to that point raised the stakes.

im a big pussy when it comes to these games. I can't finish games like these, they turn me into a nervous wreck with headphones/lights off. I can't even imagine this game (monstrum) on VR which it has support for. I would probably shit my pants.

Oh I was expecting a "ran ran ruu" from the thumbnail

Anything competitive makes me sweat more and faster than a marathon

pretty much fucking 1cc runs dude, the idea of reseting back to square one is very painful, or even single elimination tournaments, that's fucking hype as shit.

Didn't sweat, but I felt physically exhausted every time I finished a session of Doom 3.

>Survive all the way to utsuho with reimu B On hard
aaaaaaaaa
aaaaAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAA

Sometimes I gotta take my shirt off as I approach the end of an impressive arcade clear, yes. Also sweat during some intense sessions of Guilty Gear.

I know it's a shit game but getting into the top 10 in Pube egg is always an exhilarating time.

The only game that ever made me sweat was Starcraft 2 rank matches. I played Counter-Strike: GO at supreme and I never really became excited except for a few times but it was every other match with Starcraft I'd start sweating or sometimes my hand would shake. It was really intense for me.

I remember getting sweaty palms during one of my Elite Four runs in Pokemon.

>I get clipped by a fucking bullet as it all fades

I wish I still had that replay. I liked to watch it every once in a while to feel good.

Only 1cc'ing an arcade game can create that feeling of tension. There's nothing like having to sit through a gauntlet of constant death where the slightest mistake builds up and punishment is immediate.

>get talked into buying squad yes i know early access cancer etc