How does one trick an appeal to get an account unbanned/unterminated

I've recently lost an account of mine that I've been wasting time into for 7 years, and spending a lot of money on it.
I can send an appeal, but in a hurry I quickly panicked and sent them a really shitty email. Now whenever I send an actual serious email, they deny it and say "We've already reviewed this account, once a decision is made it cannot be changed."
Is there a way around this? Is there a way I can get around this block? It's really pissing me off and I regret ever sending that shitty first email in the first place.
Already tried, they just tell you to send an email with the email you had the account registered with which I have been using.
I'm at a dead end, I really need help and ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=charge back
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it'd help better if you said what the game was and how much was spent

Have you offered to suck cock yet?

What did you do?

You stop being a cuck and pirate your games

And post the first email.

What Game, it's important to know which company is cucking you.

Story time nignog.

I don't wanna say what game it is because I know it's severely autistic but I had great times on there. But I know well over 200 some dollars has been spent on the account. I don't see how this would change anything.

I'm willing to suck 3,000 cocks if it mean to get my account back

i posted pic related. many other users were doing the same thing, why couldn't i do it?

same thing, i just posted pic-related on the site and i got completely annihilated without any warnings.

because you could charge back depending on the situation

Is it League of Legends, user?

Start pirating the games you lost you stupid nigger

You don't own nothing goy
Maybe you should've actually listened to the people telling you how you don't own anything you spend money on digitally.

Its probably Runescape or Gaia.
I spent $70 on roulette spins in RS and over $400 on LoL before they banned me for botting (I wasnt even playing during that time? My PC was dead)

Write it like a business email. Can't do much.

Doesn't sound right. Charge as in like, court shit? Or just willing to pay to get my account back?

it's free anyways you cuck.

tell that to my younger years, when i had the account a month ago i would hardly ever spend money on it.

That's usually how I type my emails, and I even made up some logical lies that could get me out of it. Like my younger sibling got onto my account without me knowing, that type of made-up bullshit.

in America and Britain if you don't get the kinda service you paid for you can charge back from your bank depending on the situation at hand and how much money it was

Sounds like you deserved to be cut off from your addiction

I don't think that would actually work out in my favor.

read the thread. like i said, say that to my younger years. i stopped paying for shit on that account around one and a half years ago.

You deserve it

Try calling them.

I recently got temp banned from Xbox Live coms for calling a faggot a faggot. Since I own stock in Microsoft I was thinking about calling up the investor channel they have and seeing if they could do anything about it after they rejected my appeal(most likely because the XBL enforcement team are colossal cock sucking faggots themselves). I never did and doubt it would help, but maybe you can try and report back if you can buy stock in said company.

What you should do is suck their dicks for your account back and then immediately sell it after deleting everything associated with you to it

just email your fucking bank asking if it's possible you stupid fucking whale slut your pathetic ass is disgusting as shit wasting my bloody air

if you seriously haven't ever paid for any virtual item you must be a huge downer. it used to feed my ego and its one of the reasons how i actually made friends from it

I'm afraid if I call the company I'll just get the same message. "Sorry, can't re-review appeals."

not a fan of the dick-sucking service but selling my account after i claim it wouldn't be a bad idea, but that's only if i do get my damned account.

"uhh, yeah uh i was wondering if you could get me, uh, unbanned from this autismo game? thanks."

it's not paying to actually play the game, it's just paying to get items and such. it's not that much.

Owning stock is different, though normally you need to own a lot to really have any influence, unbanning an account so one of their shareholders can give them more money isn't an unreasonable request so long as you didn't do anything too crazy or over the line. At least to me, again, I've never tried it. I just sat out the 30 days.

Regardless good luck in your decision.

Can we ask what you did, at least?

It's worth a shot if there's nothing else you can do.

good goy

If it is something like steam, start pirating or buying from a service that isn't always online drm. That is what I've told myself I'd do if I ever got banned.

If it is something retarded like ASSFAGGOTS, take this as an opportunity to reconsider your life choices… or just fucking reinstall an old Blizzard game that has a DotA map.

How about give up the game you're too embarrassed to admit to playing, remember to not post like you're here when offsite and never pay for cash shop/virtual items again? Gotta learn your lesson at some point.

no you fucking retard

lmgtfy.com/?q=charge back literally look it up and READ about it so that your feeble mind can maybe understand how much of a fucking bimbo you are

Or this. Gotta watch your bearing when you're around snowflakes and normalfags.

he doesn't want help, he wants a pity party so that he can feel better about being a huge faggot.

Did you stopped and read your post and told yourself "This is something I want to post on Holla Forums"?

This, op is probably that nigger who spent $47,000 on maple story

Call it in, and if you're social anxiety affected neet faggot, then good luck. Or if you're that desperate, offer them free dick sucking like leftardpol's BO.

last time I give the benefit of the doubt to a clear fucking cuckchan tier thread tbh

I already said what I did in this post

Yeah, you're right. I'll probably give them a call sometime soon, but I hope I don't sperg out doing so.

It's nothing to do with steam, it's completely separate.
The only reason I want it back is because I had unobtainables on there that I may never get back if I do start another account. (most likely not even going to start another one, because fuck that shit)

I understand that, and I would've actually stopped playing the game a long time ago but I used to play with a friend. If I tell him that my account got terminated, he'd hold it over my head and call me a dipshit nonstop, and then continue to use it for future arguments just to make me feel bad.
he's a dickhead.

jesus who's uncle raped you when you was a child

no, i just want my account that i've spent over 7 years on.

yes, i do stop and read my posts. you never bought a virtual item? you don't know the great feeling of that? a real shame, really. virtual items get pretty important if your whole pathetic life is surrounded by it.
also, i have already stated that i completely stopped putting money into the game a year and a half ago. it was getting shit, and i don't pay for shit.

LOL

i'll start thinking about doing that, it seems to be my only option.

also thanks for actually helping me out. (totally not sarcasm) thread is kinda de-railing at this point with just people who think they're high and mighty.

Say it.

Maybe stop being a little bitch and learn to talk to people irl. Its pretty easy actually. Let's assume worst case scenario and you dindu nuffin and were a good boi who didn't deserve it. You are going to have to choose your ego or your game. Act sorry. At very least pretend to care about how the other person feels. Act as though you understand the error of your ways and are going to change things in the future. Point out how good of a customer you have apparently been. Ask to speak to a manager if the first person has trouble helping. Don't take no for an answer, but try to help them feel sympathy for your situation… Which is something you have failed to do here so that probably needs work.

Also keep in mind game companies are pretty notorious for shitty customer service. If this doesn't work don't blame yourself or feel bad about it.

With that in mind…

Holy shit user, go outside.

No I haven't but seeing how you're proud of buying .jpgs I'd say the game is Space Citizen.

You don't belong here

No it doesn't. I don't get how anyone could have satisfaction buying a random skin for a game or a p2w item since the game is trash if it has any p2w items.

its the findom mentality. He gets off on burning money like the good paypig he is.

You really just posted that picture? Alright, well then idk what to tell you.

By the way if this account game thing doesn't work out you have an extremely bright future in writing bait threads on Holla Forums, so at least there's that.

this is pretty handy, thanks.

you anons are talking like if this is what i do currently. read the thread and see that i've stopped doing this over a year ago. also, i've become more open to things around me over that year and a half. (become way more social) my life no longer really resolves around the game. say it to my younger self, plskthx

LOL

TELL US THE GAME ALREADY, FAGGOT

since i'm leaving already and got what i need, i guess i can finally tell you all the game that i got completely terminated from.

vid related

You really aren't from around here, are you?

.. was that really so fucking hard?

fucking faggot

WHAT GAEM

and I expected something from this thread

this whole thread felt like a climax, that was the perfet ending
8/10 bait

tbh kill yourself OP, or quit being a pussyfooting beta bitch.