Holla Forums Website/Youtuber recommendations

Warning: Intense shilling expected

I've just been taught that Techraptor is crap. Problem is I need someplace to get vidya news, and Holla Forums tends to be more surgical in the subjects it'll cover. This thread is an attempt to get recommendations from anons that hopefully have better taste than me.

Entertainment vidya channels/websites are also welcome, but please Label them as such.

My youtuber subscriptions:
**News:
YongYea
The Rageaholic
Gameranx
Tarmack

Other:
Crowbcat
Did You know Gaming
Larry Bundy Jr
Super BunnyHop
Top Hat Gaming Man
Lazy Game Reviews
videogamedunkey
2kliksphilip
Bro Team Pill
Shammy**

That's the point. Correct me with suggestions.

```Please try not to shit on each other.```

>
How embarrasing…

Why do you watch the female version of Iron Liz for? :^)

i was expecting a thread about VIDEOGAMES webpages, but i was deeply wrong check them

Techraptor was the only one I used anymore. Please tell me something if you have any. I beg you

I wish video recommendations were possible here without public outcry. Just use hooktube and youtube-dl.

Can you filter that for the gaming ones?

Nichegamer still seems mostly unpozzed, but I barely knew Techraptor was crap until recently.

tbh fam I just subscribe to devs I like on youtube, especially nip ones. I pay attention to the press conferences, and I post at this faggoty meme board. Hard to miss stuff that way.

The only acceptable subscriptions you have are Forgotten Weapons and Grand Illusions, but you shouldn't even bother with a YouTube account in the first place.

dubs

Say, this isn't half bad compared to the normalfag-core ones that are usually posted that have alpharad and shit in them.

post em

Ask the Gamergate general you faggot

Accursed Farms (Ross' Game Dungeon)
ClassicsOfGame (shitposting)
CrowbCat (short documentaries)
EmptyHero (shitposting and reviews)
Fitzthistlewits (RIP)
HyperBitHero (stuff)
Joseph Anderson (analyses and reviews)
Lazy Game Reviews (old hardware and games)
MandaloreGaming (reviews)
MarphitimusBlackimus (HL1 and Doom stuff)
Matthewmatosis (reviews)
motdef (RIP)
MowtenDoo (remixes)
SourceRuns (speedruns)
SsethTzeentach (shitviews)
THE BEST GAMERS (shitviews)
Turbo Button (opinions)

Hey kids, do you like AoE2?

LGR is biased and a fucking kike. Stop shilling it.

RockCock64
Broteam
Videogamedunkey
Gamingmill

I just watch ones that doesn't take themselves seriously

>implying steve1989 isn't the only Nice channel on youtube

Ssethtzeentach - humorous reviews
videogamedunkey - same as above, different style of humor
SiIvaGunner - High Quality Video Game Rips
DanielFromSL - Fucks with people playing online games. Rarely makes videos but they tend to be great.
Scott Manley - spess games (known for teaching people how to play KSP). Also makes regular space videos.

Step 1:
Think of a developer you like.
Step 2:
If that developer is Ubisoft, chug a gallon of bleach. Otherwise move on to step 3.
Step 3: Search Youtube for that developer. Advise trying searching for the channel aimed at the native region for that dev.
Step 4: Follow that Youtube channel or add it to your bookmarks.
Bonus step: Research what other media of theirs you can follow.

Step 0: pic related

Figures.

see pic at

What if they're developers I don't particularly care for?
I did enjoy Sonic R & Sonic 3D Blast, though.

Don't need youtube to drink bleach faggot
Check 'em

I mostly go to the youtube to make sure that other people in the comment section know just how wrong they are. I spend a lot time on it. But its about ethics in the youtube comment section.

saged and reported

Sure user, I believe you.

aww come on man.

WOAH SHILLS ILL KILL EM ALL MYSELFFFFFFFFF ILLL HUNT YOU SHILLS INTO DEATH INTO PAIN CAUSED BY DEATH DEATH INTO PAIN 10 DOLLARS YOULL NEVER GET BACK FROM NEOGAF AWFUL PEDOPHILE BUFALLO I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I BELIEVE IN GOD AN HES GOOT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD IM THE GAME INDUSTRY YOUR THE SHIT PERSON THE SHIT STAIN THE NOTHING THE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL BUFALLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I WONT LET YOU DESTROY THIS PLACE

haha benis :DD
No really, get outta Holla Forums. We've established what our tastes are in youtubers already; nevertheless, they have nothing to do with video games. Video games are what matters most.

If you know more channels like Game Hut then I'd love to know about them. They are kind of an exception. Not a lot of oldschool devs just put their work out there like that.

Game Hut is pretty fucking spectacular and I didn't think to bring them up. But they are really only interesting if you are curious about technical tricks on the Genesis/want to see if 3D Blast actually stops sucking after this really late update.

that bleach isn't going to drink itself, user

I've established that your a goddamned shill. So run back to your jewish masters. 10 dolllars you'll never get it back. You'll never get it back ever ahahahhahhaha stupid shill kike. Working for ea huh? I KNOW WHAT BUFALLOS SMELL LIKE YOULL BE MY BUFALLO MEAT SHILLS = KILLED GOD EQUALS POWER I AM GOD WE HAVE ETHICS IN VIDEO GAMES YOU WONT SHILL US TO DEATH WE HAVE THE WE HAVE THE POWER YOU CANT STOP US NOW YOU CANT STOP US NOW THIS IS WHAT POWER IS LIKE ITS UNSTOPPABLE

BUFFALLO DIES NO ONE CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS
BUFFALLO DIES NO ONE CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS
You and your shill army are not for this world you will burn in hell forever. WHile I stand mighty against you. I DIDNT PAY 10 DOLLARS GOON KIKE DIE KIKE TOTHE GAS CHAMBER WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

Im pissing in your bufalllo face.

Don't bother posting further, it's too obvious how full of shit you are.

So like and subscribe, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, support me on Patreon and remember to turn off your ad-blocker.

You caught me user. I don't really follow any developers on you tube. Its really hard to use a damn search bar and look up things I'm interested in. I mean could you imagine someone having the insane skill to type katakana into a search bar or a dev name and the dev's native language to find devs in ths year where game companies spend way too much on PR and you are garaunteed to get hits? Holy shit user. The fucking brain power it must take.

lol jk kill yourself you dumb bitch

I like Mangs for Fire Emblem content, he's also pretty chan-esque in his dealings and attitude and is a fun shitposter as well as a competent and entertaining player
Joseph Anderson is bretty gud for autistic analysis, though he only has a few videos.
There's not many people I can think of at this moment tbh.
Day9 used to be pretty entertaining, its worth watching his old Brood War analyses on hooktube if you don't wanna give him shekels, and his funday Monday StarCraft 2 videos were entertaining as all hell.
It was also hilarious to watch him play horror vidya as well.

also OP
Why are you fucking on Holla Forums you retard? If you're so willing to fucking use cucked journo site shit then go back. Even E-celebs are less cancer than actively contributing to a cancerous media outlet.

user why not just provide an example of a good dev you actually follow and then just leave the thread instead of getting into a pointless shitposting battle?
If you don't wanna spoonfeed people the best thing to do is to not reply to them

Good taste.

Shitposting is it's own reward, user, but I get the message.

Nice taste.

Ross Scott (Accursed Farms)
SSethTzeentach
Kilian Experience
Mark Brown
Hopson for programming autism

Loot crates were a mistake

Ashens is Reddit cancer.

>gratuitously giving out such information so they can """"((tailor 'content' to your experience))""""
The internet should have had a basic intelligence entrance test long ago.

His older videos were ok. There wasn't so much cancer and they were interesting, like the one with older joysticks for 8 bit computers

What did techraptor do? I don't follow videogame journalists that tried to build themselves up on top of gamergate.

All your subscriptions suck but hickock45, and even then he supported letting the bumpstock ban go through because Negotiating Rights Away doesn't think they're important and marphitimusblackimus, who needs to do more obscure shooters.

There are reason to believe TR is untrust worthy now. Their distancing themselves from GG, along with a high score for asscreed origin.

Not saying you should remove them, just beware. I have my eye on them.

I recommend NicheGamer. For a site their size they get a high turnover of interveiws.