#Gamergate #Notyourshield [ #GG + #NYS ]: Valkyrie Power Beauties Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548
7. OP DisNod Twitch
>>>/gamergatehq/331348

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VvrFL
archive.is/Euldo
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.fo/hZzAG
sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
archive.is/izjJW
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/bethesda-blocks-skyrim-together-online-mod-from-being-on-steam/44175/
archive.is/U7LJY
archive.is/a4pYJ
archive.fo/6sdv7
archive.fo/ni2XW
archive.is/lbXts
hooktube.com/watch?v=-M2khjpOxzc
archive.is/q3T3Y
archive.is/DquR1
archive.is/gkg7p
archive.is/aCatb
archive.is/joFqI
archive.is/7jWan
archive.is/RnhVC
twitter.com/TheHat2/status/930519957535907840
medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2
feedthebadger.com/projects/infiltrating-alberta-civil-court-disguised-as-ourselves/
v.8ch.net/r9k/res/200785.html
archive.is/3tpnn
archive.is/eyhJG
twitter.com/konjak
archive.is/BSUWe#selection-4029.0-4031.11
archive.is/RPzaZ
archive.is/vzpVS
archive.is/bYhnL
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/05/the-pyramid-and-the-garden/
archive.is/Gp1Qi
archive.fo/5x5MH
archive.is/PY7tJ
archive.is/J1StV
archive.is/WXf08
archive.fo/q8yRc
archive.is/aqdc0
archive.is/Av1It
archive.is/F3X0v
archive.fo/GUgJw
archive.fo/9eniY
archive.is/BwmRt
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/930689037320556545
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/polygon-vox-implore-reddit-ban-kotaku-action/44227/
archive.is/Xm4HH
archive.fo/Exh1a
archive.is/Au7L1
archive.is/RiqhE
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sabrina-riverdale-melissa-reboot-reunion-11429822.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive of previous bread
archive.is/VvrFL

REMINDER THAT EA HAS GONE ON RECORD STATING THAT THE REASON THEY'RE PURSUING THE "GAMES AS A SERVICE" MEME AND SHOVING MICROTRANSACTIONS INTO EVERY SINGLE GAME IS SOLELY BECAUSE "IT WORKED FOR MADDEN!"
AND THEY WISH THEY COULD HAVE CRAMMED THAT SHIT DOWN THE BATTLEFIELD FANBASE'S THROATS!
archive.is/Euldo

Bernis

REMINDER: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF
AUXILIARY REMINDER: PROGRAM PRIMATES FIX YOUR SHIT GODDAMMIT

First for vegana

I always knew sports games were cancer

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Not for long.

Just here to help you get to the bump limit and fuck off a little faster.

Feels tranquil.

boy oh boy, that's a blast from the past

What the fuck is going on in the leaf panel

I honestly think Disney foresaw the backlash from the microtransactions and decided to divorce themselves from EA's damage by patching the old Battlefront 2 to re-enable multiplayer.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
- archive.is/izjJW

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
Fakku 2101-2200: Out but no File yet

Info & feedback welcome

Nobody reads all this autistic shit m8.

heh look at me totally not shill

Who does read it I wonder?

it sunk even lower
also, random user review which i think is a shill but i cant tell

if EA keeps fucking up like this, they won't be holding onto that license for very long

That is clearly a shill.

Despite the leaf government virtue signaling out the ass how much they care for the native tribes, the land the tribes live on don't have basic needs like clean water.

You did it, Reddit!

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/bethesda-blocks-skyrim-together-online-mod-from-being-on-steam/44175/

Damn you CodeMonkey.

I honestly wish the SW hype would die with it. Ever since Disney bought it, its just been one disappointment after another. We last BF3 for all of this bullshit.

Nice quads

I sure hope this means Disney forces them to shut down TOR too.

EA makes money, Disney isn't going to do shit

>tfw no Platinum-developed Star Wars game

Not right now they don't.

And I hope Disney stops publishing comics, books and games and just makes me money off the shitty toys and product placement. Leave the story to die peacefully already. Only thing worse than EA's games are Marvel's comics and Wendig's novels. The films are just dull as all fuck but good enough for normalfags and casual binging.

Swedeanon here. Anybody else hate the fact that you have a dick? I think having a vagina would be much better, I dream of taking black dick up my slopping wet pussy while my parents watch.

There's a proper funny response to be made here, but I just can't come up with one.

If just a few people put up with their microtransactions, they already won.

Not my joke, but this.

Thanks user, I was wondering what the translation to your national anthem was.

Such is the horrible state of the Current Year. This is the kind of world we live in now.

Yes they do, the few people who don't care will fund the entirety of the game, haven't you heard of whales?

And the reason why is because they already know that most of their profits from this scheme will come from literally 0.15% of the playerbase. So basically, people who preordered need to be encouraged to keep pushing for refunds, no matter how many roadblocks EA tries to throw in their path. (They're already trying to pull "you can't refund until a week after release," which is pretty much textbook fraud.)

For those intrested in OP ESRBusted, seems like the costs of getting a rating are laid out in this article:
twitter.com/JessConditt/status/930123611062464512
archive.is/U7LJY
archive.is/a4pYJ
Starting up a game's studio with no saftey-net is dumb. But, indies shouldn't be raked over the coals as hard as this. Especially when the ESRB is "optional" if you want to sell in the mainstream or on Steam.
More from the article and the OP thread here:
>>>/gamergatehq/331372

A point of grammar. Your phrasing here is redundant. The correct form is either
or
Please avoid this mistake in the future.

What's wrong with the first two?

So let me get this straight, Patrick. You'll defend EA's predatory practices to the death, even send your own followers to harass anyone who disagrees with your (shit) opinion, but the moment someone else exposes the shady shit corporations pull in the industry, you're right there instantly going "YEAH, GOOD WORK, I LOVE WHAT YOU JUST DID!"
PATRICK, YOU'RE A FUCKING COWARD, AND YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS CALLING YOURSELF A "JOURNALIST!"

If EA never happened we would have had at least 5 new Star Wars games by now and they would be interesting takes on the universe like they usually were, but now we only got shitty NuBF and Lego's.
Part of me hopes that after EA's time with the licence is up it can go back to how it was, but another part knows that pretty unlikely with how shit is now a days.

Yeah, that I knew. I just couldn't tell what was going on in the picture. I remember when there was a big outbreak on a reservation, they asked for help and got sent body bags.
I grew up on a res and sucked a trucker's cock to get a ride to an actual town because I couldn't stand being there anymore

So how about that Battlefront game?

archive.fo/6sdv7
archive.fo/ni2XW

webm or fuck off

As long as you didn't enjoy it, it's fine.

Have a few parsecs in MS Paint on me, user.

It was unpleasant but he wouldn't let me ride for free and cash was pretty tight.

Chama makes me want to commit a evil crime

Yeah. I bet the only sincere part of their message is the "keep our brand relevant".

I wonder how long until Papa EA takes the dev out back to "have a talk".

That doesn't exactly inspire confidence in your product then.

Amaranthine?

Just imagine the asspain when Trump gets in for a second term.

I dunno why but this makes me mad. Maybe it's the holier than thou attitude.

It's definitely the holier-than-thou attitude.

That's not a name I've ever used if that's what you're asking.

Their last anti-Trump thing just made me like him more.
I would vote for anyone who always wore 3 suits.

archive.is/lbXts

meant to post this

we Rhodesia now

It was. Forget I asked.

So are the soldiers actually Rhodies or is it just Robbie's old colleagues deciding they haven't gotten enough gibs again?

But Blormph will get impeached because Russians soon, shitlord

Seems like a pretty clear cut violation of something under the FTC.
Minor Disnod OP?

Is it safe to say these are just niggers being niggers, that'll still kill White South Africans?

This is not funny, criticism of our current president is fine, but anyone liking Hillary, who is a liar and a crook, is beyond acceptable, you are either a corrupt piece of shit who deserve jail, or someone with limited knowledge, which mean you have no business having an opinion here.

They're pissed Mugabe fired the Vice President in order to install his wife as his successor.

did you even read what i said

They gave it to EA for a reason, because they knew are corrupt shits and would make them the most money through underhanded tactics. If Disney gave a shit about the SW brand, they wouldn't give away EU rights away to bastards like EA, Marvel and Wendig. Meanwhile their movies remain the most safest and uninspired films imaginable that ride purely on nostalgia.

Aren't you excited for those super cute things that have been shoved in so they can sell toys? It's just like the ewok's so it's going to be great.

R-Rhodesians never die

Shit user, that must fucking suck. Unless you're into sucking dick, but even then you risk an STD in your mouth. I ate out a girl with gonorrhea, still regret it to this day.

That sounds pretty horrifying. I'm just glad to be away from the res. The way things are set up, it can be hard to get enough money to get out on your own.

Very compelling discussion of video games.

Not everything can be WEBM'ed due to the filesize limit.

Also HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

hooktube is pretty cool for stuff that can't be webm'd. even has a nice download button right on each video's page.

Some videos don't load on hooktube.

hooktube.com/watch?v=-M2khjpOxzc

Good morning, derps.

Porgs are going to be the next minions goy!

This is pathetic.

It was pretty horrifying, but I'm alive. You doing okay now, man? You're off the res at least.

I can't wait to watch Empire Strikes Back again, with boring mary sue protagonist.

Yeah, especially since they yet again GAVE AWAY LITERALLY THE ENTIRE PLOT IN A TWO MINUTE TRAILER!

They were very upset about him even running. It's her turn etc
Oh, I'm fine. It's much nicer in an actual town. No vidya store though so I have to order online when I want one. They hide my packages so nobody takes them if I'm not home.

You can literally give away the entire plot in text form and spoil the movie through videos, but as long as something is hyped enough, the mindless movie-goers and chinese audiences will still go to see that shit.

Why is this allowed?

It's like I'm really in a 4am thread.

archive.is/q3T3Y

Why, Dobby, because imageboards, Tumblr, Reddit, and literally everyone who disagrees with you thinks it?

Dobby is gonna be eaten by the left.

Hasn't that already happened several times?

You can keep eating since he's full of air

"loss it's okay 7/10 needs moar inflation tho" Andrew Dobson professional tracer and overall failure at life

He enjoyed a brief moment of being well liked amongst them, but that bubble burst.

You could say he was blown out

This fat fuck is still alive?

He shouldn't get too miscarried away throwing around edgy opinions like that

I will never understand what Preston was thinking when he drew that.

Isn't that what she tweeted when Robin died?

Uh how is that an unpopular opinion? That's been the general consensus for years and is why it makes it even better since the only time fuckley ever made a good joke is when he was trying to be serious.

Yep. I think he was also one of the people who turned around and tried to shame people for "driving her off" when she realized social media is fucking cancer when you're mourning.

It's an "unpopular" opinion because people he hates share it.

I can't believe someone who spent so many years writing a humorous web comic could be so terrible at understanding jokes.

What is it with people with internet jobs and having some of the most stupid opinions ever?

Too much circle jerking. If you're even mediocre at something you'll eventually get a following of sycophants who'll defend you no matter what, so your world view gets constrained by the bubble you live in.

ftfy

As shitty as Dobson is, people need to realize social media is shit when you're dealing with personal issues and the best thing you can do is turn away from twitter when things get bad.

Speaking of this one, when the hell did they take a turn for the worst?

twitter.com/Foxceras/status/930570303876599808
So- should we use the hashtag to mock journos defending EA?
Everyone hates EA right now- and if SJW side with EA just to "get back" at us, it harms their relations with normalfags. So we literally can't lose.

why people keep pretending only EA is to blame, is fucking disney for fucks sake, pretty much every disney game has micros and this was not the exception

I think anyone who's used it should do it. Honestly, I've already been talking about it and spreading information about the debacle on one of my personal project PR accounts, but I don't think I'm in any position to use the tag without someone getting asshurt and trying to use it against me.

The other edits more accurate- where odds are her boyfriend or a guy was flirting and she was reciprocating by acting coy/putting on act of being embarrassed.
That, or he stood by and did nothing while someone was creeping on her.

Stop this.

They get a shit tonne of money and the chiefs hoard it.

Legend meets another.

didn't madcatz go under?

Seems pretty typical of any natives in any country when they get payouts from the government. In NZ the maori's also get payouts from the government and the money all ends up concentrated in a few of the "elites" who never spend a penny on anyone of their "tribe".

if only it was a Rhodie doing him in

Now that's a touch I laugh at.

I though the has was one of those imgur filenames when I posted that. Looking again its an Holla Forums hash. Sorry user

OY VEY!

Fucking Russians made Sulu rape that guy. They can't keep getting away with it!

So when is the EU army going to invade Russia?

Russia sent wire transfers to a bunch of embassies in different countries with the attached note "To Finance Election Campaign Of 2016", totaling $380,000. It was a month before the election for Russia's lower house of parliament, so it was probably just to finance voting for Russian expats in other countries who could vote at the embassy. The FBI is looking into it, just in case Russia sent money to places like their embassy in Nigeria to secretly mess with the U.S. election, but gave it away in the note attached to the wire transfer. Buzzfeed wrote an article sensationalizing it for clicks.

There's plenty of non GG posts talking about it.
Use them.
Find practically any GG affiliated channel, and they're RTing stuff.

g'day friends please use this one however you want. i made this in mspaint and it took me 1000 hours

- marche

This is actually the correct one

This is shit. You're terrible at this.

We need a better drawfag for this OC. Mache, git gud, you faggot.

i drew this

fucking casual get out!

I don't even understand what he's trying to say. Is he using his stereotypical gamer character (why is the blue one P1 instead of 2?) to say they all have such powerful jungle fever they would do anything for their attention or that gamers are such white supremacists they'll even follow a black girl's orders?

I just found about this image today and my fucking god, these schmucks are really making my blood boil.

archive?

Well, it is your problem for putting the lootboxes to begin with, (((Schreier))).

archive.is/DquR1
Jason "DCT = Loli" Schreier says some dumb shit again. It's another one of those counters that should just stay at zero.

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

Disregard my last post, thank you user.

Imagine: You've spent months working 100 hour weeks on a video game, and the only thing Jason Schrier is talking about is…there are no black people in your game

Imagine being a dumb enough schmuck to work for EA to begin with.

I imagine it would feel pretty nice, especially if you didn't want to put them in and had absolutely zero say in the matter. What a fucking piss poor attempt to deflect from the problem at hand.

Give it a few years, first. We still need Ebola-chan and the Black Death to cleanse Africa.

Holy fuck, why do you continue to breath?

It's almost like it's their job or something to make a product and put up with the things that go with it. God forbid they actually have to have professional integrity.

and now to complete the mad nerd posse we have nacho man

archive.is/gkg7p

Who here following ElsaGate?

You jump to some might assumptions there user. I don't know who that is and I only posted that image because it makes me laugh.

That was great. I think the thing that amazes me most about this is how his comic proved the opposite point he intended.

I mean, why is something like this not likely as well?

Speaking of shit, I heart turd tried to call out duture on human rights only to be slammed hard back for it.

I did, but much, much prior to gg or his cuckening, otherwise I never would have

we call it "the kids channel shit" around here, newfriend

The what now?

God damn it, I clicked that

I don't know why some people get the idea that the developers are blameless in all this. I've seen it a whole lot throughout the years and I'm totally unconvinced that they're idiots who don't know what kind of contracts they're signing up for. They want to work for a big company and get the benefits of the corporate culture, the sense of community, the gym and spa, the free food, the health benefits, and when they have a big name release under their belt they can take it with them for the rest of their life.

These people are proud of their work but it's not the game they want to make, it's whatever contract they managed to get. When they're done creating exploitative games to nickel and dime people it's easier than ever to make and release their own indie game that they've been dreaming about. Player Unknown made a trillion dollars from spending like $800 in the Unreal asset store. They'll break away with a friend or two and publish a game "From the developers of Starwars Battlefront or Gearbox or whatever" and it's going to attract all the games websites to shill their game for free. People will be all over it because "it's the guys from before X sold out".

Kids videos like this.

the kids channel shit from a couple of months ago got youtubes attention and there will be a purge apparently

Mundanefatt's hot take on lootboxes

nice archive

I hope he get's swatted again.

THE MOST REDPILLED MOTHERFUCKER AROUND
TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK

Oh wait I didn't play this fucking game.

Does that include stuff like "Finger Family" or those Elsa and Spiderman videos?

Why do people defend shitty business practices?

The complete anal devastation emanating from this stunt is satisfying. I also really like that they're STILL trying to push the Russian prostitute peepee story even after it was revealed as a cuckchan hoax

Man, look at all these fans signing up for metacritic just to give BF2 a good review. Must mean it's a good game.

archive.is/aCatb

Where's Olivia from Bolivia and Chad from Chad?

yes
theres also a fuckton of children flash game platforms with games constructed the same way

hey guys, wanna see some cancer?

Yes.

Anyone know where 'Finger Family' comes from, no one seems to remember it from their own childhoods or can track down the origin of it.

fucking hell codemonkey why

yes

archive.is/joFqI
If this is true, Maddox is the most pathetic person alive.

Daddy finger, daddy finger
up my ass
here i cum, here i cum
how do you do

what the fuck happened? I loved his website

He's saying that Pearl sucks so much compared to Marina that everyone will vote her way regardless.

I have to admit, but the Hitler ones were ironically funny.

He got butthurt people on the internet called him a cuck

Dick had sex with his ex and he lost his mind, also doesn't like to be called a cuck.

You're a faggot for not linking/archiving.
twitter.com/mundanematt/status/930384644918337536 || archive.is/7jWan
Bonus: twitter.com/mundanematt/status/930391882437242880 || archive.is/RnhVC

i remember he literally made a video asking "what's the deal with the word cuck"?

Where the hell is this from?

Hat found it on twatter and Cakejew RT'd him
twitter.com/TheHat2/status/930519957535907840

didn't maddox turn into a complete fucknig faggot over a friend(now ex-friend) ufcking an ex-girlfriend.
I think he's saying both are at fault fam.

Maddox is a cuck

Apparently, Maddox is also trying to make his fans his own personal army to attack anyone he doesn't like now. He claimed Ann Coulter would do something like this before and that's why he's scared of her, now he's doing this same shit.

What did the mods censor this time?

>buy buying a small plot of land and telling the government they can't build on it
>and tacitly implying that we're going to try and aid and abet the crime of illegal immigration and get ourselves in all kinds of trouble and likely have the police drag us away kicking and screaming

They were never friends.

>Buy land and farm on it and possibly take a wife at some points.

Well, it's true what they say. Never trust an armenian

Honestly, that's far more virtuous, admirable, and respectable than the assblasted tantrums that Temkin throws with the money morons keep giving him.

It will never happen because I can't even find work. So oh well

Are they not aware that the government has the legal power to just take your land and pay you whatever compensation they deem appropriate (regardless of the actual value) and there is nothing you can do about it?

I knew he was a faggot
But goddamn this is pathetic

casual

he defended an airline that forcibly ejected an asian doctor with force. remember that?

No surprise they're hypocrites.

Max stop. They'll never stop seeing you as a racist.

That's their point exactly. They bought the land and have hired the best possible lawyers on eminent domain to make it as expensive and lengthy a process as possible for the government.

I'm a NEET myself, but having a modest piece of land, a place to live and work are all things I want more than anything else.

OY VEY!
user NO, DIDNT YOU KNOW GUNS KILLED PEOPLE!

This is amazing.

He's a sad little cuckboi

Now that's a party.

I'm sure that's going to go real well for them when they have ICE stakeout their property and arrest all of them for smuggling people into the country and confiscate the land from them. Of course they might just build the wall around their property which would be hilarious.

If he wants to end up worse than bundy and look like a villian too, then be accused of rape yet again before his assets are all seized, sure. But he wont.

The legal proceedings really just have to outlast the Trump administration.

I'm sure they would shoot themselves with it before that would even happen considering how fucking stupid they all come off when ever any of them talks about guns. They would probably read make sure the chamber is clear before cleaning in the manual to mean look down the barrel.

i want to add 'mad nerd' but seems like kacho doesn't use that anymore

Some guy mintereptted this post:

of defending EA and mocked him by saying "It's okay when EA does it!"

Dont you usually take apart your gun prior to cleaning? not a gunfag, so thats why I ask.

Even Jontron?

If they are actually going to be retarded and smuggle people into the country like they are implying the government will just fucking confiscate it from them. I mean they all ready confiscate land from farmers for fire getting a little close to government property what the fuck do you think is going to happen if they catch them involved in human trafficking?

Jon jafari is iranian (persian ethnic) so it's OK

Was that the one that people suspected was part of a greater AI conspiracy, or am I thinking of something else?

That would just be scary. Besides I liked the full neko more.

You need to remove the magazine and clear the chamber by racking the slide or pulling the bolt open first so that when you disassemble you gun you don't shoot yourself on accident. Many people die this way every year because they are too retarded to make sure their gun has no rounds in it before they start taking the thing apart.

Buy a long and thin plot of land, say 1 mile by 1 inch. Divide it up into .1 inch by .1 inch plots and sell shares of it. Give each person a random number of say 100 different lots each when they buy something that are scattered all over the place, so that there's no going around this clusterfuck of property deeds.

Of course the faggot also looks like a low-t faggot with moobs.

I like any girl that's cute, I don't give a shit she's kemono, monster girl, human or robot just as long as she's a cute 2D girl. I don't give a fuck what people would call me.

It's going to be extremely hard to find someone who is selling such a retarded plot of land user.

That's the one.

medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2

Amazingly, the AI theory is the LEAST tin foil one out there right now.

Retarded and expensive.

At worst, it will slow things down, but the idea that they'll keep Trump tied up in court for decades over a small plot of land and stop the wall from being built so all the Mexicans can just.. freely break the law.. That's retarded. More likely than not, it will be their undoing and lead the government to take more drastic action against them.

What's truly stupid about all of this is how obvious it is that they are ignoring the difference between "immigrant" and "illegal immigrant" but instead of, say.. putting all their money towards legal immigration and naturalization reform, they keep doing stupid shit where they just let countless people border hop without consequence.

Probably india

Most illegal immigration isn't border hopping anyway, its crossing at regular checkpoints and over staying visas.

hey marche

God he looks like such a gremlin. He needs to straighten his back out and have some good posture, and that would reduce the obvious overhang of his boobs.

Stupid shit that will make people hate all immigrants, rather than just illegals.

FURFAG
U
R
A
G

Depends on where you look. Around California, Nevada, and Texas, it's pretty damned bad with outright border hopping. A few of them get hit every so often when they bolt across the highway in the middle of the night. Everywhere else in America? Yeah, it's expired visas.

DUBS TRIPS AND YOU FUCKED UP
BULLY NOW

Anyway you're really not getting the point here. They know they'll lose in court. The point is to delay long enough for the project to be cancelled which it will under anyone other than Trump.

The problem with that .gif is that the cat on the left is definitely male.

No one will be stupid enough to sell them what they want for land, and I doubt temkin wants a law named after him that punishes harboring illegals.

Too bad Trump is staying in office til 2024 and the Wall is still getting built.

If the plan to build the wall is genuine, and the prototypes they've set up make it seem so, they'll have him crying out of court in a no more than a few weeks. Making it last years is a completely ludicrous concept, and they likely know this. It's just virtue signalling, and he's potentially putting his neck on the chopping block to do so.

Same here.

Its not like its canadian courts.

The Honey Badger Brigade needs help with their funding a court case. Link: feedthebadger.com/projects/infiltrating-alberta-civil-court-disguised-as-ourselves/

Nice get.

The Democratic Party is being held by duck tape at this point.

That's actually a Twitter filename, so I assume that's where he got it. Though it actually was very successful on Reddit, coincidentally enough:
reddit.com/r/funny/comments/7cw2m9/update_ea_announces_plans_for_next_gen_controller/

160,000 upvotes apparently makes it the 5th most successful /r/funny post of all time. It's a pity normalfags only rarely and briefly get riled up this hard.

what's v.8ch.net? is it an 8ch archive?
i googled "8ch.net/girltalk/res/10364.html"
found a google result
v.8ch.net/r9k/res/200785.html
and it's a thread that isn't currently on r9k's catalog
its page is ???
and taking -v. out of the link, the thread apparently isn't 404 despite not being in r9k's catalog
i'd ask sudo first, but either broken or suspicious

The gope is being held by paper staples.

And to think, it's all to "prove" to people who will never ever forgive him for any perceived slight they have against him what a good goy he is.

Easement rights (a clear path to a lawful exit of the property, so that you don't have an island of land with no legal way to access such land) on the American side, and Mexico owning the land on the other. There would still have to be a court case.

PURE COINCIDENCE

the term is duct tape.

I predict that the GOP will be split in two around second term. The Democratic Party may have a hard time sustaining their existence, but the GOP has a hard time in staying united.

And their one "victory" they're parading around is because the other guy is accused of being a pedo or some shit.

Freudian slip.

This.

When the government actually puts something like a tangible project in place, it steamrolls anything in it's way.

Just look at the elimination of Malaria in Tennessee, 3 years and it was gone.

as long as it isn't continual maintenance, the US government is actually pretty damn good with infrastructure projects.

Temkin gets a 5ft by 2 1/2ft door, and armed guards on the other side who will raid to kill if he lets a single mexican through.

Pervs of a feather.

Yes, eminent domain exists, but it isn't a magic wand. It must be proven in court. Something the Trump administration is really fucking bad at (remember: See you in Court!).

Aw yeah. I want a chubby elf gf man.

I've noticed threads sometimes not getting deleted. I use Chan Thread Watch to archive threads and sometimes they're still live months after falling off the board (often with missing thumbnails/images) so that I have to stop archiving them manually. I don't know anything about v.8ch.net though, searching /sudo/ just finds someone else asking about it.

What, whoever made this image doesn't remember "it's illegal for you to read Wikileaks, but it's different for the press?"
Come on now.

I think you kind of lose against the government the moment you admit that you're only doing it solely to spite the government.

I'm reading through the document right now.
So far its pretty ridiculous.

He is even suing Dick's day job for what seems like only employing him and appearing on his show.
Maddox is trying to bootstrap everything he accuses Dick of on his employer, probably for maximum shekels.

It was made by a libshit feigning centerist.

>>>/sudo/59298

>>>/zoo/

Well, that's a good way to get your shit slapped by the justice system.

Yeah. As long as she's merely chubby it's fine, she gets too much and she can go away.

Nigger I ain't clicking that.

It's where you belong you filthy animal lover

My thinking is Maddox knows the lawsuit is frivolous and the only actual goal is to get Patreon to throw Dick off the platform, they are also named as defendants in the lawsuit.

Elves ain't human for sure but they ain't animals. I didn't say I was gonna fug her for that reason.

Trump hasn't secured funding to even build the wall. Without funding to build the wall, any eminent domain cases will be impossible to execute.
With no money to prove you're capable of building, claiming you want eminent domain on private land is laughable.

PLOUGH EM ALL!
PLOUGH EM ALL!

ALONG CAME A DWARF AND KICKED THEM IN THE ASS

What is occurring here?

archive.is/3tpnn

Everyone is going full retard over this. Also I have completely stopped buying the narrative that the developers are 100% innocent or that they are exempt anymore, nor do I believe the distinction is even relevant.

I hope you all had a chuckle at the makeup remover app images on Holla Forums, specifically flynt and anita.

Clearly this thread is compromised. Time to nuke it from orbit with unspoilered lewds.

goddammit, wrong image

I have no idea how people can agree with completely retarded logic like that tweet and still think they are reasonable people against terrible business practices. I even see commies try to defend it as they try to say capitalist fascists brought this on themselves.

Beastmen are stupid dumb animals who are easy to kill. Elves are tricky and conniving and once they infiltrate an environment, it becomes contaminated with their tranny-like tree hugging magicks.

Nigger plz. They are no more devs than ceos and get paid too much already. They pull this bullshit because they dont pay developers enough and rather than take a paycut and only afford a moderately good sports car they milk consumers so they can pay devs a slightly bit better and still take 60% for themselves.

Except the elf girl in that one is nice too.

THEN IT'S FOR THE FUCKING BEST THAT THEY DON'T

Consulting firms are the exact same thing and they don't have any problems keeping up with it. Same thing with architecture firms, industrial designers, and all those small companies that specialize in creating prototypes for large corps.

plus the dude who has no marketable skills worked on the game, of course he would defend this shit, his paycheck is riding on it

Not everyone here regularly visits Holla Forums, believe it or not. Post em.

Women elves are no better than succubi. They come in, pretend to bed with ya, but then they use that nasty chloromancy of theirs to tangle you in vines, and next thing you know, they've stolen your armor and all your gold.

I ain't got no armor, gold jewels or anything similiar. Magic doesn't effect me so that wont work. In the end if she tries to steal what little I have after I have sex with her she'll be leaving with more than she bargained for.

Yeah, because I'm sure they won't kick Maddox off of the platform for pulling this shit, as well.

Maddox also got his girlfriend to harass Dick Masterson's girlfriend (Maddox's ex that he lost his mind over Dick fucking) and attempted to get her fired from her job. It got so bad that Maddox's current girlfriend got a restraining order against her. Yet somehow it's Dick doing the shady shit according to FatfuckMatt

Nah, we just want good fucking games without being nickel-and-dimed.

I fid not post them due to I thought Id be slowpoke but here

ITS AN ELF!!! REMOVE ELF!!

Plebs.

Nah. Humans from earth aren't effected by that shit.

There's too many of them.

All the more reason to remove them.

These people sicken me

Nice goblins.

You forgot.

I expect that the security guards and janitors for his office wrote more than he did during the game's development.

Bullshit. You'll never fuck an elf.

They evaporate upon contact. However if slung nearby you'll go flying and that hurts.

So much so you've posted it more than once in the same threads like a true blue reddit faggot back in summer.

That's the faggot whose book Kuchera tried to shill and it backfired spectacularly (the one with the "crunching" shit from back in august).

The thing that got me was, I was already mad that EA tried to pull the "grind is good" shit, but then their CFO, on practically the same day, flat-out admitted that they wanted to have people spend entire paychecks on the game, with the justification of "it worked in Madden."
It wasn't far enough that they don't respect anyone, the suits have proven that they outright do not see anyone who isn't as rich as them as people.

Elves… elves everywhere. Its all contaminated…

Oh you forgot to add

If you read the document, Maddox blames Dick for direct incitement of his fans to harass/threaten Maddox's sponsors.
Apparently he lost a shitload of money from sponsors pulling out of his podcasts, maybe he is at the breaking point.

Personally think even the out of context reddit/twitter/IRC conversations Maddox tries to pass off as evidence doesn't pass the imminent lawless action test.

Holy fuck I'm mad. The only reason I know as much as I do about the Imperial Japanese navy is because of KanColle sparking interest in their real life counterparts.

Yeah, that's kind of where the "they don't get benefits" part comes in. They do it precisely so they don't have to give them anything that's mandated by law.

Hey guys, what's going on in this thr-

Oh, but don't tell Mr. Writer that, he'll just block you and make a smug, sarcastic comment about it.

There is literally nothing wrong with being an elf.

And I know this because I knew animators woh worked at ea vancouver.

can I like goblin shortstacks and muscle girl orcesses?

Elves don't exist user. However there's plenty wrong with being an elf.

You best post source for that or at least an artist or doijin circle.

archive.is/eyhJG

Goblin bukkake do anything for ya?

no

Did you not get what I was referring to? :^)

Never forghetti

I like that doujin too 'cos the one doesn't wanna get married so they fuck humans till they get pregnant.

Yes and I didn't care.

Well you're no fun.

when will this cancer end?

What is funny is the legal Mexicans all want the wall the fuck up.

No. Goblin must be shortstack.

when she's stops being cute

I love that frog its so cute.

This is the internet. There must be cancer. At leas Kizuna Ai is a fairly benign and slow-growing strain.

>mfw Titanic was an inside job

The slower it grows the harder it will be to remove.

you best be joking nigger.

The thread got derailed bad by plebs.

Something tells me she'll never be removed. She'll just fade into "background meme" status, like boxxy. Practically fills the same role, anyway.

So whats happening now and how can it be used to destroy the commie hegemony of canada?

What the fuck, man.

I can only hope.

Yep, its actually one of the hallmarks of César Chávez and the UFW, who set up border patrols and actually physically beat illegal scab workers being imported across the borders.

He was a true champion for the American farmer, and I find it deliciously ironic each spring when the Hispanic program on my campus honers him with a march, given that they are wholly infected with progressiveness.

Its fun to watch them squirm when I confront them with these facts.

A picture of the leader of the coup has been released.

I can't believe it wasn't Sam Hyde for once.

>IT'S FUCKING REAL
Fuck off, really?

Little did you know, it was just sam hyde in black face.

The original leader of GamerGate.

This is the first time I ever heard about it.

It's pretty famous, I'm kind of surprised you haven't heard of it before.

stupid question in the middle of a thread, but I want to know how high can I upgrade the video card on my late 2012 computer, or if it would be even worth it. The current card is a nvidea gt 530, 10gb ram, the processor is an intel i7-3770, and the os is still windows 7. Is there any other info, or an easy way to get the info to post a screen cap of it, and I only ask because with black friday it is probably the best time to look up video cards.

user, you have no fucking idea
Earth and humans were an inside job

>Predictive Programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as 'natural progressions', as Alan Watt calls it; thus lessening any possible public resistance and commotion.

oi, gators, how do i archive some guy retweeting another?
Some weeka ago some anons were having a thread about an iupcoming indie game named "The Ionoclast".
On that thread some other anons pointed out that the creator has become pozzed cause he retweeted Maya, Rami and others of the socjus crowd. There was no evidence but now i went to check and right thre hes retweeting the Rami guy.

dudes tweeter:
twitter.com/konjak

Scroll down a little and there it is

I've seen like five different Titanic exhibits, read books about the disaster, all kinds of shit as a young history nerd, but I never heard of the book until now.

archive.is/BSUWe#selection-4029.0-4031.11

archive.is/RPzaZ

I only ever heard of the olympia theory thanks 999

It could have a natural explanation:
Guy who have an intimate understanding of both the engineering and the politics behind building big passenger ships know it's only a matter of time before vanity and arrogance will cause a major catastrophe.
Writes a fictional novel describing exactly such a scenario.
Reality imitates fiction as it's wont to do.
Author can sit back as another moaning Cassandra wondering when the people in charge will ever learn to listen to reason.

Klepek the Kuck

Of course he is. And this, according to him was "satire". LOL

You know, instead of "Scoops," maybe Patrick's nickname should be "Two-Face."

But that cant is not missing an eye user, it looks like it but it just has its eye half closed.

Sad.

For posterity
archive.is/vzpVS

Just like with anime games that they so hate? Lets face it they hate this for 2 reasons, the first is we are using their tactics better and in a more justified way than they ever have and second, they get kickbacks from kikerotransactions, less kikerotransactions, less kickback, more layoffs and downsizing.

Of course Satan, how could I forget that Dick. Maintains. A. Rape. List

I mean couldn't Dick counter sue or something? That shit is clearly maddox trying to defame his character. As well as the fact that Maddox's gf got a restraining order issued on her to stay away from Dick's gf. As well as the fact that maddox has clearly shown a pattern of direct harassment whereas his whole suit alleges that Dick got his audience (a sizeable number of which used to be Maddox's audience) to harrass maddox instead.

I really hope Dick tears him apart in court

SOYLENT IF MADE OF PEOPLE REALLY FEMALE PEOPLE

Very nice.

I think it's referencing shit like pic related. Pretty sure something was said about the costumes in RE games too.

ara ara~
archive everything

Can I get one of those but with "this user is a snek no tread on her."

give me more porn old lady.

Hypocrisy thy name is game journalism.

O-Ok ma'am

user, that's quitter talk. Don't be a quitter.

archive.is/bYhnL

Something coincidences happen, the best you can do is try put it in perspective statistically by thinking about the number of books that are published without happening to resemble upcoming disasters. Or for that matter all the other kinds of coincidences not involving books that would have been equally impressive but didn't happen. A good portion is just what a knowledgeable person at the time would come up with for a big maritime disaster, the biggest coincidence is the name. It reminds me of this blog post about how the latitude of the Great Pyramid (using the modern system of geographic coordinates) closely matches the speed of light in meters, and trying to think about in terms of statistical "degrees of freedom":
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/05/the-pyramid-and-the-garden/

To people inclined to believe aliens built the pyramids (and for some reason encoded numbers using a coordinate/measurement system that didn't exist yet) that's pretty compelling. But the thing with /bane/ and the plane that crashed was pretty unlikely too. The world is big enough and has enough degrees of freedom in the sorts of potential coincidences that a person would find impressive that sometimes this shit happens.

t. JP Morgan

Oh fuck.
That faggot better not die or I'm going to bully him so hard in the afterlife.

>\out|
I chuckled.

Shill-kun has a point. You fags are literally talking about sucking trucker dick now.

What elese did the user predict?

Clearly Morgan Robertson was an early disciple of meme magic.

Does any user here have the "0 Days Since Being Accused of Sexual Harassment" (or something to that effect) image saved?

I got this one.

It's nothing to worry about.

Perfect. Many thanks anons.

May a beautiful Ara~ find you and give you many headpats.

I like to believe thast you guys are posting in forums that talk about this, and you mention OH BY THE WAY, HE WAS ACCUSED OF RAPE. HE SAID SHE WAS A LIAR, BUT HE APOLOGIZED BECAUSE RAPE CULTURE.

>>>/loli/77115
Isn't that the guy who has cucked before, despite having no good reason to, and then simply ends up starting new loli mangos before his supposed loli restriction laws for which he stopped could even be enacted?

>Nioh is coming to PC with all the dlc on november 7
At least check your own pasta.

An earthquake that magnitude could also be from a nuclear weapon.
You never know, NK could accidentally detonate a really dirty nuke above ground and spread radioactive dust and shit all over the peninsula.

Nanachi is not for lewd!

Where are the gets?

The Nanachi is for sniffing and lewd headpats

>lewd headpats

Too bad. It's cannon.

She specifically says she is not okay with Reg's headpats because they are lewd and that Riko's are not lewd by implication. Nanachi is not for lewd.

I haven't watched the show but I wanna hug that bunny.

You guys might get a major kick out of this, I know I did. So I work with a guy that is basically a male feminist SJW. Kinda. I dunno, he's hard to get a solid handle on but that's what I would label him as. He's super PC, he'll correct you if you say anything un-PC. Like if you say "retard" he'll say to stop and chastise you. He's very much so "Icky gross boobs" when he sees anything sexual, he loves censorship, etc. He only uses reddit. He sympathizes with antifa.

He visited 4chan recently.

>"It went a lot better than I thought it would, they've really calmed down and it's not nearly as "trolly" as it was before."

The mighty 4chan, brought low. A home to SJW redditors.

this didnt happen and you dont need to lie to impress us

Nanachi is very lewd for girls

She's too smug to hug (in the manga nearly every panel she's drawn in she has a smug face**

Watch it, it's easily AOTY.

I swear to god he told me just yesterday when he came in. He acted like it was a big deal, like I should be proud of him. I swear on the health of my dick it's true.

Here's why I have a hard time pinning down what exactly he is. He claims to be a "blue dog democrat." I'm not real sure what that is, but I know he's very puritanical like SJWs, and he's proudly pro-choice. And he hates Trump. Me and my crew person have both said things about SJWs in front of him and he doesn't react. But he sure comes off as one.

I believe it. Since there is a similar guy at my work.

Not as much of a bitch as yours sounds but I had a good laugh when about a year and a half ago he tried to explain the insult "cuck" and not only did he think it was some sort of new slur that the far right, white supremacists came up with for minorities, he was pronouncing it as "Kook".

My other coworker and I nearly pissed ourselves laughing.

Oh, I forgot to add it's a damn shame he missed the start of the haggening. He would've had a mental breakdown, pic related

That's some funny shit. Try to redpill him. Me and my buddy have been easing a gentle redpill on mine, I just realized that might be why he visited to 4chan.

Your co worker is a leftard faggot who doesn't want to be called a lefty. Give him anal beads and tell him it's actually a buddhist meditation bracelet that all the "woke" people wear.

What is worse is how tumblr sjweebs and /r/gaming took /a/ and Holla Forums on cuckchan.

ACIDMAN WILL DEFEND THIS

he's a normalfag

Being a Blue Dog Democrat means you are actually proud of being a corporate whore instead of being dismayed that your party is such a bunch of sellouts. Alternatively it might be a Democrat who was down with censorious nanny state shit back when liberals were genuinely liberal.

There are also red cats.

It mens he's into watching dog fucking.

Nah, he is pretty inculcated in it, just doesn't preach it all the time. Like he waited until he had a few beers in him at a party before he asked why I would wear a "racist shirt". It was an Indians shirt with Chief Wahoo on the sleeve. I'm 3/8ths native american too

Plus we work with a girl who went to Brown. Decent enough person, but deep in the koolaid any time something socjus comes about. She even snaps. Though she layed off of it after I teased her about being a new age beatnik.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

aww, can you add something about IGN and EA to the list?

Remember everyone, we DO NOT DO BOYCOTTS.

GamerGate has great relations with the gaming industry. We are a huge body of gamers, still relevant today. Thank god we never boycotted EA, just think of the damage that could have done to our impeccable reputation.

Keep sending those emails and don't forget about OpRebuild!

Why can they be creative and why at page 5?

Fuck I'm way too sleepy to even type well.

Good evening. So, we got more feminists defending EA's "pay-to-unlock" on Star Wars: Battlefront 2, yeah?

Yea and Mundaneshill

One of my 3DS is selling for $700 on ebay and another for $400
So still think buying a few limited editions was dumb?

Only dumb idiots are Nintendo fans who pay stupid prices

How the hell do you have so much cash to throw around like this?

Looks like Chris Chan wants to remove kebab too.

Thanks Satan.

I don't
I am just really fucking good at getting small money together and saving

Come up with something snappy and I'll add it to the next thread (or until listanon posts again)

Buying multiple versions of one handheld isn't saving money.

Oh SATAN!

Satan, did you have a hand in helping Chris avoid septic shock.

I threw up a little in my mouth when he slapped his ass. I don't know if that was a normal healthy response or not.

Its called an investment you dumb fuck

Unbelievable. Even the fat fuck Jim Sterling and Pissed Paco hated the shit out of SW's lootboxes.

Alright, how much are you selling them for? Or will you sell them ever?

Why is he complaining? The amount of enjoyment we are getting is way more than the amount of sadness he is getting, thus the amount of happiness in the world being higher. So, whatever.

I'm sure there's a backpack cuck edit to be made of this situation.

The Tilewood fag have more honor than this shallow of a man.

That screenshots fake dumbass

Will you spend this money in more drawings? I'd like to see more Vivian and Gilda if possible

That's a shame. That would be incredibly hillarious.

ARCHIVE MOTHERFUCKER

Why are they trying so hard to push the milkshake duck shit?

It isn't funny, it was never funny and it is a forced meme. The little time I was on Knowyourmeme years ago we shamed forced memes.

I can't find that tweet, but I found this archive.is/Gp1Qi

Why do he thinks people is upset with his comic? it is actually hillarious just to show what kind of person he is.

Sky Williams, a faggot

tfw no red head gf.

Muties, all of you.

He is a faggot.

Damn flag

Oh great. Now I want to get with one of the girls from that series. Damn it user, you can't do this to my libido.

"I guess I hope they needed it more than I did"

If someone in a developed country breaks into your house, steals your money and your items, it's likely they're going to sell it for drugs or other things, and not keep it for themselves.

So what they're saying is, I'm supposed to be okay with working hard to buy my things, have them stolen, and working hard to buy them back, because "the total happiness of the world increased" because some dudes are enjoying themselves snorting cocaine they bought by selling the things they stole.

Is your fault for being a mutie.

Genosa did nothing wrong.

But a smashed Kuring gave joy to those libertarians, so the amount of enjoyment they are getting with that is way more than the sadness he had over that.

So let me get this straight, these idiots are actually saying that people shouldn't be devastated that their investments are stolen from them because "there are people who needs it?". Excuse ME!? My mom lost millions on "networking" scams that my father persuaded to "invest", and we'll just let it go because the scammers "needed it more?!" No, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

To be fair, drugs should be funded so all filthy crackheads kill themselves with an overdose.

Funded by someone else. Not from my pocket.

I think he wants to be scammed out of cash.

Can someone please share his comic and explain the keurig situation to me?

Sean Hannity interviewed Roy Moore, letting him say his side of the story, so Kurig decided that Hannity supported rape culture because of that and immediately stopped their sponsorship with him. People were pissed so they boycotted their products, and one guy smashed his.

That's it.

I'm not a mutie I just have tendencies to wanna hug and fug one though.

Silly idea, but how about turning the milkshake duck shit a synonym of penis?

They ended their sponsorship with Hannity? Who is Roy Moore? I take it he was accused of rape or something? Hannity is a fox news host or something, right?

Yes, yes, and yes.

Most voters seem to not buy the Roy moore accusations, but Cuckservatives and Liberals are going all out to use that as an excuse for him to stop running, even people silent about Weinstein are after him.

That's great and all, but where's the original?

That's the original.

Oh you.

what if the edits we do are so convincing that nobody can tell the difference

Oh, I missed the joke.

Sorry, I'm a retard.

That's okay, but so far, no one has posted the one where jamal fucks his gf.

It's not like it would be the first time something like that's happen.

….in other news a video of the Holla Forums BO got leaked and he is a literal cocksucking tranny. Bringing this up or making threads asking about "how do I get a commie trap gf who can suck my dick" will get you banned

-50/10 would not convert to capitalism.

before this, I thought commie animu weaboo tranny was just one dude, Ahuviya Harel

Shopfag made this, but the smiley on panel 3 wasn't black

I like traps, this isn't doing anything for me.

nice heil trips

I'm glad it's over

I made the train and cars from Zelda: Spirit Tracks.
I haven't found any commie or SJW shit today.
But the search continues!

I'm so confused. Didn't the season begin with Hillary losing?

This is television at it's finest, I'll give this season a 9/10.

archive.fo/5x5MH

This hot take.

God, the cringe.

It is so telling that the last part throws away any "objectivity" and just shows the crap it is. So… does it has enouth meme material to ve the new Law & Order episode?

Who and why should I care about him?

time to end all webcomics

Ouch, that's just embarrassing. Pure cringe. It's fan fiction of the worst kind. Please tell me that even Hillary voters are laughing at this

Meh, whatev-

What the fuck

This writer is a fucking retard

Seems you aren't familiar with the deepest lore. He's the hero of the story.

Trump supporters love this season, Hillary voters hate it.

It is specially bad because it was a full season leading to this.

**Maybe it IS a horror story about leftist wetdreams getting true.

The irony is making me cum.

No offense, but why would I waste even the smallest part of my mind to remember shit like this?

Why even ask? this season was just so well written.

In case you guys don't know, there is a new Feminist Frequency about the 'milkshake duck' and how it is ok for them to boicot stuff because someone disagree with them but you can't boicot stuff from leftists even if the leftist involved on it comitted a sexual crime.

No embed so there won't be any clicks to it. There are not even comments not dislike bar to be amused.

f-fucking russians

The most funny part is this is 100% serious

And I guess all means of distribution are interfered so we won't get stuff that shittalks about leftist stuff, right?

Wasn't it that they got conservative writers to write the liberals and vice versa?

Look at how deep El Cuckaracha's back story is.

That was a rumor

Most of the show is hysteric SJW talking points.

oh

WTF I love Trump now.

What do you expect from a show with chaz bono, lena dunham and many many many other anti trump actors

They try to make themselves look 'neutral' by making their said ridiculous just to make the opposition monsters.

And now I'm seeing the american senate trying to take the nuclear codes from Trump's power because 'he is dangerous'.

Do they realize what are they going to unleash?

Holy shit, Maddox is suing people posting on Kiwifarms now.

archive.is/PY7tJ

tl;dr

Asking does not equal selling marche. that miranda with eye cover bangs is cute.

Nice do the wheels and the connecting piece work?

The hetrophobia and xenophobia towards japanese is astounding,

This is really not gonna end well. He's going all in

No but previously sold does

The cars aren't actually connected, but they all travel in sync. Only the wheels on the train turn, the other wheels can be made to turn but it causes lag so I removed the scripts from them.

One thing's for sure, he's making destiny look respectable in comparison.

But how recent, what I am trying to tell you marche is that you may not get the same as what the other seller did. You could get more, but just the same you could get less, but you wont get didly if you dont try to sell them.

I forget my terminology which sucks since my grandfather and gg grandfather worked with trains in canada but the steel piece that connects to the double wheels on 1 side to make them both move in tandem. Not the axel.

Oh, no it doesn't do anything. It's just for looks.

I know how ebay works
Ive already sold one days ago im just over pricing them here to impress you

It will take 4,528 hours of gameplay (or $2100) to unlock all base-game content in star Wars: Battlefront 2

archive.is/J1StV
archive.is/WXf08

Oh, ok. I tried once, i probably could do it if I felt like it, but if I ever make a 3d train its gonna be a full size project.

Well, its not that impressive unless you buy mark cake. :^] **at this point I just dont want you to end up disappointed.

A little under 189 days. Ffs.

no first or benis, therefore sage

Hes already in a losing legal battle with Dick Masterson over the old show. Now hes trying to sue anonymous autist for being meanies.He has barely any patreon gibs, his shitty books don't sell and no one listens to his shitty podcast.Madcux sperg out is going to JUST fuck his shit up.

I have 2000 hours in the real SWBF2 and that game only cost me 15 dollars

Time to photoshop the hair on him.

Checked

LOL
archive.fo/q8yRc

roasties on suicide watch

Can I get dubs too??

This will be the shortest AMA ever

nice

Unlike MundaneShill, Angered Alejandro actually went for a heated Q&A with a Dice representative. DICE guy's super smug as fuck.

If I were them I'd have used it to "start a conversation" by writing a bot that replies to all selfies with the app's edit while saying to be natural, but of course the reaction is to yell about oppression instead.

oh fug, dub dubs

Of course (((gods chosen))) will defend jewing the goyim. and no I qm not talking about pedro

Where are all these new drawings coming from!?

Fucker, you missed the opportunity to add Freya into the mix maybe.

just had a friend say "gamergate has ben dead for a long time" did you know we were dead?

Joe is an idiot who spent a shitload of money on a mobile star trek game once. But BF2 and NFS's loot system broke him because he couldn't see what he could buy lol

i'll do it on trips

I know joes not the greatest, but just looking at the thumbnail, the guy could not be a bigger kike without wearing a gaint star of david.

And buy guy I mean the dev. His shnoz is a quarter his face.

we are always dead

Did you know that according to games journalists, gamergate is the most powerful dead thing to ever exist?

archive.is/aqdc0

Nagash was weak compared to the true power of

The outrage is part of their calculations unfortunately.
archive.is/Av1It
archive.is/F3X0v

The guy doesn't provide a solution though. IMO- keep hammering out that the 75% drop in cost means nothing when the in game earning has dropped 75% AND you stop being able to earn after X hours.
counter the fact it's "old news" with the new news- EA is still fucking people. Just because journos won't cover it, doesn't mean we should make more outrage about it until they can get clicks.
That- and encourage refunds.

Did Assblasted Jose actually tear into gigakike or what?

I have been telling people about what really happened with gamergate. I would like to request a concise info graphic timeline of the major points a normal non image board person would understand. I know people really hate PR but this is a great time to have a few simple conversations with open minded friends. a good few info graphics would really help. or a compilation of the main gamergate pooints next to the proof of that point in concisly cited email leak or artcile headline. mauybe I am thinking of that because there already was a thing.

if so can someone please post?

As a matter of timing, it's sort of like this

You have a group, looking to make money by dishonorable means. They spend a great deal of time calculating how to minimize the damage when they are caught out- via making the outrage last as short as possible.
EA focused on their meaningless changes. Wall Street focused on plants like Ketchup and other SJWs (calling in favors for police to disperse the protestors would have made them martyrs).
Compare to South Korea and the previous government. They couldn't make the outrage as short as possible- it kept going. The whole country boycotted and refused to work- costing 2 billion USD a day or something. Even if she did stay in power until the country went bankrupt- the people would be so pissed (and starved probably) all social cohesion would have broken down and they'd have gone full French Revolution.

(((They))) are shit scared of people remembering what they do, and that they keep talking about it. Whether it be a constant stream of anger, or little reminders that shit's fucked and this is not how it's meant to be- people that are focused on problems they cause is bad. Even if their minds have been dulled, there are plenty that can explain to them why shit is bad and how it affects them directly.
GG put the chink into the armor of useful idiots. What we did has been mimicked by other antiSJW people (in their face, making them look like fools, voting with wallets & mass "we won't support you if you do this shit"), so it makes sense they might use us as a microcosm or testing ground for how to deal with outrage against them.

GOOD MORNING FAGGOT

The timeline on the GG wiki is a decent resource, as is, surprisingly, the KnowYourMeme entry. The Lolcow Wiki also has a really good rundown, but I doubt the source would be considered authoritative to a normalfag.

As for any easy to swallow infographics…they're all gone. There's no central archive, and any anons who may have a copy have scattered far and wide.

The lengths they go through with this shit is ridiculous. This is why everyone ends up hating them, either (((them))) or the decadent nobles who may as well be a member of the tribe. People will ignore a bit of excess from the upper class if they are well taken care of and not getting screwed over. Its just how humans are, right?

Another thing is that the South Korean government and media had people saying that shit was getting out of hand. Remember that it really kicked off because a journalist managed to get his hands on a phone and then just started spilling the contents to the S. Koreans at large. When a similar thing happened in the US, the journos were trying to shut everything down. Likewise, we would never see the option of a peaceful solution to getting rid of the crazy cultist; there are too many people in the government that spend all their time trying to fuck over the American people.

Isn't that like one of Trump's main tenants? Demand or try to do something outlandish or what's way more than you expect to get away with, then back off to what you really want so everyone is happy that you compromised?

That is exactly why I think EA planned this all from the start. So they can "listen" and lower the price of the microtransatcions instead of having to remove them and the retarded grind entirely.

I don't believe it. What timeline are we in anymore? Take it with a grain of salt, as always.
archive.fo/GUgJw
archive.fo/9eniY

I just want Kotaku and Schreier and his ilk to die

is that so hard to ask for?

They should have pay Kotaku more.

Hes gonna get punished for this one, he questioned the listen and believe here. How much I have no clue, but questioning the narritive of his peers is a nono and he knows that.

Do you think boogie will give up his retarded ass claims about how people shou,d be ashamed to shit on EA, or will he be a fence sitting faggot like usual?

YEAR OF FUCKING JUSTICE

So… did 4chan started some shit to turn the sweden flag into a islamic one?

Its also the year of the Fire Cock

There's a tweet being thrown around with the EA stuff that calls it "The Door in the Face" principle.
Ask for $100, then ask for $10. Outlandish then your actual goal.
It's been mentioned on two or three "how to manipulate people" guides on the internet.

YEAR OF THE ROPE!

That was our Holla Forums(I think) but cuckchan got blamed for it.

Yes, but they chose the dumbest way to counter that. They didn't compromise, at all. They shifted the numbers in the hopes that no one would notice.

inb4 EA goes full 'russian bots'

Year of tears.

We need to do a compilation now that this year is ending, for extra smug for us and salt from them

How can people be so retarded to actually think having their shit stolen is good and how making fun of them is just angry fascism.

Shen is also a insane Holla Forums or antifa faggot.

People are stealing our ideas and posting them on 4chan.

But well, it is always good to deflect the blame.

is this cuckolding?

In a metaphysical level, it is.

Well yeah any marketing department worth their shekels would run a cost risk analysis on something that has the potential to piss off the costumer base.

And after the years of pulling this shit, EA probably has trained up the best analysts out there for this sort of thing.

Lets just hope that those autists pissed off about it can last more than 3 days this time.

doubt it though

The thief obviously needed the bike more than him, possibly to get to the food bank in order to finish taking stock for Thanksgiving for the homeless. Or to deliver a hot meal to their ailing grandmother while it was still hot. Maybe it was even a heart surgeon that got a hot tone on his beeper, and couldn't get to his car faster than he could cut the lock.

After the neofag raid we had a small exodus come to here from cuckchan I don't mind cuckchan taking shit. Plus the rapeugees kept making the catalog full of shitpost.

So has anyone realized that BFII's campaign is only four hours long with two of those hours being cutscenes?

That's like cuckinstetin 2.

Goobergayz I need your help. I need a good game to play that can run on a potato.

Whatever happened to the neofags after the raid, I know that some of them settled down on resetera and possibly cuck/v/ but it feels like the majority went to gamefaqs, judging by the xenoblade board and the endless bitching over the female characters and how the the game is pandering to otakus and not to them.

minesweeper.

So basically, the campaign was there just to shut the whiners up. Just like that EA rep told /r/StarWarsBattlefront.

Aurora 4x

Cowtits need to stop stealing memes.

Everything else wrong with it overshadowed the issues with the campaign. I also remember that they did the thing that people knew it would do, and hoped wouldn't. Which was have the main turn traitor and betray the Empire, something that the classic BF2 the real one didn't do.

Avadon and the other Spiderweb Soft games

I'm so sick of this "The Rebels are the good guys!" Meme

Doesnt matter if it was real, they were just starting a conversation

So, are chaikas the clones of an evil male wizard?

That "writer" for BFII who is defending EA has probably written more on twitter about the controversy than he did for the game.

It's not a meme, it's the premise of the entire franchise

Reminds me of (69) in the Xenoblade X threads here in 2015.

I think the Chaikas were all clones of his daughteru.Its been awhile since I watch the animu and the ending was kinda shit

They're gonna use this as an excuse to say that single player games don't sell, aren't they?

BINGO!

They got defanged, because listen ad believe. Their troy collapsed because of a hellen's accusations.

This.

That's actually genius, think about it: they make shit single player games, no one buys them, they say that the games just don't sell instead of recognizing the games were shit, and they just do multiplayer vidya without a story like the Koreans do by releasing CS clones with used and reused assets that they shut down after not even two years. Productivity!

I think I have become jewish after witnessing so much jewry during those 3 years.

But of course the online games they want to sell are half unfinished shit with lobbies and small groups, not anything like old persistent sandbox mmos.

This as fucked as it sounds is most likely what they've planed.

I miss the old days of online games/MP even console games like Killzone 2 had great online and communities.

archive.is/BwmRt

The funny thing is that AAA became irrelevant for anyone not a retarded me-too gamer. It's been five years since I bought the last AAA hypefest. Been on smaller-budgeted games ever since and gaming's never been better.

Seems like the Honey Badgers got their funding. feedthebadger.com/projects/infiltrating-alberta-civil-court-disguised-as-ourselves/

I only play Japanese games or very niche western games now.

I'm talking more about old Neverwinter Nights servers that were persistent worlds or something like that.

Once I stopped buying AAA games and indie clique bullshit, I stopped hating video games. This happened way before GG, but once GG happened, all those awful indie games that got recommended all over made a lot of sense.

Squad has a pretty solid community.

Agreed.
2017 year of Fire Cock.
Largest abortions in AAA as Shekelfront 2, Mass Defect:Andromeda, Assassin Kangz, Cuckbreakers and Nu-Wolfenstein.
Weinstein scandal and its aftermath.
Male feminist slowly becomes synonym to mass rapist.
Neofag and IGN(?) selfdestruct.
Cuckchan/v/ is silenced on discussion about neofag implosion by mod which probably is blacked single soccer mom.
Main alternative to neofag, Resetera has some anons in mod position at it.
There were some other thing that I don't remember right now.
That image should be done at end of december to have all possible Holla Forums related happenings.

This image is kinda pretentious but it kinda gathers how a lot of people not just anons here on Holla Forums feel on the western gaming industry. Not to say there aren't good game here.

Ever play SWAT 4 user?

Agreed.

Fake news.

That conversation being "heh, gamers, amirite."

I'm surprised the ally-inquisition is still going strong after a month or so. God bless you Fiery Cock.

Not online, but love it. SWAT 3 is great, too, but you gotta not spam the "GET THE FUCK DOWN" button because, unlike 4, it queue's up the command, so if you press it 15 times he'll repeat the line 15 times.

I just hope that Fire Cock will go out with most glorious shitstorm of our time.
I wonder how Earth Dog year will look like.

I've been already busy listening "Another one bites the dust" everytime another feminist gets caught raping or a website falls.

A lot of dirt will probably be dug up.

What now you fat fuck

Makes me think of butt stuff

So has he apologized yet, or is he cowering in a corner?

Oooooh… he said that for that guy?

lol

You know, originally I thought boogie was just naive. Then there was that stream two years ago where he went on and on about how he thought we could fix videogames and the journos if everyone just sat down and talked about it. No matter what anyone else said, he just went back to that. Over and over he said it.
Even nukenig came on the stream to try and pound it into his fat head that we've tried to talk to them, but agg has absolutely no interest in discussing anything. Not even using the most simple terms and arguments got him to understand that agg never had any plan to leave their ivory towers.

The fat fuck is not naive, he's in wilful denial.

Boogie spins in sync with earth's core

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/930689037320556545
Polygon And Vox Implore Reddit To Ban Kotaku In Action
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/polygon-vox-implore-reddit-ban-kotaku-action/44227/
archive.is/Xm4HH
Unlikely to materialize- but if you have content on KiA you need,
Archive Everything!!

diabeetus when?

He's one of those people who happens to just take the path of least resistance for everything.

Actually, a lot like Jason Schreier, now that I think of it. Jason's proven that he can put his journalism degree to good use if he wanted to, he just won't, unless it's in the path of least resistance. I guarantee, the only reason Jason actually did some digging was because he knew better than to go against over a million pissed off gamers. (GG notwithstanding, since they did the "300 nerds in a basement" narrative very early on.)

archive.fo/Exh1a

This sniveling faggot got airlifted onto his soapbox to look down at everyone and is now pretending he just shared a tweet

Why I didn't thought about that?
Now only question is how deep that dog hole will be.

Faggot.

Anons it's time for some laughs.

I can't post that webm myself, because my net connection is garbage.

Let's not bully the fat fuck. I can't help but feel sorry for him.

Unlike Bob, he doesn't do stuff because of hate, also he is actually a good guy even if he is a faggot.

There's a fine line between being a good guy and a doormat.

I thought they memory holed that?

Also Jewtube might technically be breaking copyright laws.
archive.is/Au7L1

Girls have buttpussies to.

Not because of that, but because he is like a fat morbidly obese puppy who got beaten over and over. Remember the whole encounter he had with Anita?

How about a good doormat?

Sorry, not american nor english, so I'm not aware of the slang. What does that means exactly?

What?

COLOR
ME
SHOCKED

Good doormat works since he lets everyone walk all over him and never stands up for anything.
To be a good guy you need at least some sort of spine.

Could this be the beginning of declaring google a public service and control the shit out of it to stop their greedy crap?

The guy's a fucking spineless doormat. You can feel sorry for him but there's a limit to that. When people continuously tell him to stand up for himself, stop being wishy-washy, grow a spine. He just continues to spin.

He's the type of person where words don't get through to him so you have to fucking slap him. He's not Bob, sure, but he IMMEDIATELY jumps on "This is why all gamers are seen as horrible" when some random ass dude "receives" so-called death threats.

Beta

That's my biggest issue with neutrals/moderates and etc, they are in wilful denial on everything and while they didn't welcome the various forums of cancer we face in today they certainly didn't stop it from spreading either.

He's naive as fuck and thinks problems can be solved by singing friendship songs and getting along with everyone. He's the exact kind of person you don't want around during times like these where confrontation is looking like the only way out of a lot of our problems. He's really a perfect embodiment of the enlightened centrist. Stands for nothing, defends nothing, attacks nothing, and lives on platitudes and apologetics that assume good faith in people that haven't done anything to earn it.

Thus, he gets bamboozled by frauds and makes an ass of himself. It tickles my autism because the fat fuck didn't have to do what any of us did and actually fight against shit like this. He sat there with both hands on his tits bring the pushover he is while the rest of us exposed malice and contempt towards gamers held by journos and developers alike. The proof of nature is right in front of his face, no thanks to him, and he still can't take a principled stance on fucking anything.

So fuck him. Thanks for nothing. That's what being a "good guy" gets you when you should be more critical of these kinds of people. I'd forgive him more if the proof of malice wasn't out there but it's been in the light for years.

The whole problem with the modern left and normalfags is the whole feels over realz mentality.

wew
If KiA is going to be nuked attempt to send them into voat.
Not all of them will leave, but whatever.

This complete lack of spine makes me angry.

I was thinking about something else, damn that faggot from /zoo/.

This is reason why some people have reaction neutrals get bullet too.
I am slowly starting to agree with them. It's a little uncomfortable.

Isn't the cherry on top that Titanfall 2, an actually good game by all accounts (Have yet to play it myself), flopped (I hard time believing that EA pulling their game's marketing is the sole reason why the game failed because there were numerous people after launch going on about how it is a good game, but I guess that also shows how much people disavow the press these days).

They have the GDP of an east European country, I don't think they'll go down without a fight.

Then I guess we have to wait for the next google to take over? but that would just make the problem repeat itself.

PewDiePie is getting a custom painted 'gaming PC' and is asking people to vote for what kind of custom painting should it take.

Shall we vote for Nazi custom painting?

Vote for green and purple. It will actually have a chance of winning.

Good morning.

LOL

I'll be honest most of us in these threads are right leaning or old school left and all anti sjw but we all just want this madness to fucking end so can enjoy our lives in peace! I dislike so much of these neutrals/centrist cause they willingly ignore the shit going on just to remain on this moral high horse.

archive.is/RiqhE
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sabrina-riverdale-melissa-reboot-reunion-11429822.amp

Why do I have no hope for this being any good? It's not so much the part about it being edgy, it's more that they're going to make it full of fluff that actually lacks any fangs. You have to go all the way in this shit, or not even do it at all.

The Memory Hole is the boi pussi
It's actually a reference to the novel "1984" where the MC works the "Ministry of Truth" government office to remove unfortunate facts and people from news article archives.

Have you found or moved any information lately? Sent any emails?

Why not?

Do something.

We got no baker ready. So I'll volunteer to do it. Is there anything I should add for the next bread, people?!

So, it is like the oblivion penalty in the roman empire?

Where they not only kill you, but kill anyone related to you, knows you or just mentions your name.

Capitalist orcs?

For the next Bread someone please fix the OP title

#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]

It's like the criminal never existed because speaking their name is now a crime.
SJWs to this when proven wrong; they'll pretend "x' never existed.

Read 1984 or translation. Memory holing is the removal facts that cause contradictions in a narrative. It is often used today in reference to those who pretend certain things did not happen.

>mfw they'll probably make edgy Salem genocidal and possibly a strawman nazi read republican who is comically unable to do anything

EA dun goofed edition?

Even better! Y'know this bread!

I did
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/7d2ek4/polygon_and_vox_implore_reddit_to_ban_kotaku_in/dpvl3nc/

Replied to top comment to get it more attention. Downside is, if I link directly here, it triggers the "vote brigading" code, and it just deletes the post I guess. Hence the copy-paste on the URL and no hyperlink.

Right right right ok. Also I gotta love how the ones under 'liberal utter garbage' are from almost non-existant media outlets for the Left.

Forgot pic related*

Is this for real? Did they actually make such a big deal out of an old guy having some water all while last year they were excusing an old hag collapsing on the street?

two sips? ? ? impeach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!