Gravity Rush 2 Thread

REMINDER THAT ONLINE SERVICES SHUT DOWN IN JANUARY
HAVE YOU COLLECTED ALL THE DUSTY TOKEN YET user?

Share your Kat photos
and is Raven's Choice REALLY that bad? I haven't played it yet still because of how much I've heard about it being shit

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_6_4?url=search-alias=videogames&field-keywords=gravity rush remastered&sprefix=grav,videogames,158&crid=1JUW6Y65Y5NU7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

QUICK
Whats a fast way to earn dusty tokens and how many do i need for the extra costumes

5000 for everything, and every few hours a day you get new treasure hunts. Do them. Some can be a little tough, but I think you only need 4000 for all costumes?

you need 6000 total to get all the Dusty Token stuff user. you need 5000 for the last costume unlock, but if you want the "Unlimited Potential" talisman, you'll have to hit that 6000. The fastest way I believe is by beating challenges sent to you by other players. Thankfully, they jacked up the amount of Dusty Tokens you get from everything by a ton.

git gud with the camera

I only got about 1000 on my first playthrough and I really don't feel like playing the game to grind this shit. They should honestly just unlock everything for everyone in January

too good

All free DLC, update to ease the grind etc and yet the game tanked. Almost a sign you have to resort to hebrew devilry to make it in the business.

This is why online console games are terrible products. Maybe one day good soldiers can resurrect severs with emulation but either way just fuck online console shit. Especially Sony.

Hope it's not the end of the road for the director. Dude's a visionary, at least when it comes to messing with the player's head. Then again, SH and Siren are on his resume.

They're accumulative as long as you're using the same save user
I wouldn't be surprised if they wound up doing that, but at the same time, I wouldn't hold my breath.

And grinding it out wouldn't even take that long user. Play it for maybe an hour or two one day, wait a few days, go back to it to do more treasure hunts/challenges/photo rating for a few hours; repeat until 6000.

it makes me sad to see them pulling the plug on this so soon. Anyone who just finally starts playing the game after January won't get the complete experience of it.

eh i figure we'll see something from him again in another few years or so I really fucking hope

Fuck the dusty tokens, how the hell do you grind enough gems to unlock all the powers? Mining is boring as fuck and pays nothing.

gravity rush 2 was a game that shouldn't have been made, and I'm glad we got what we did. It's OK for Kat to retire. I'm happy she was around when she was.

platform I suppose

Kat is too good for this world

Even in japan? The first one was a huge hit there, wasn't it? Anyway making at a ps4 exclusive sure as hell didn't help.

fuck this shitpile then

it's a sony developed game, what else do you think they would release it on? PS4 is already the console of choice with the switch in second place in Japan. Seeing a gravity rush game that took advantage of the new hardware was great, I'm happy they worked unrestrained of the Vita. As for GD2's reception in Japan, I don't think it was poor by any means.

From what I read, fastest way is replaying the chapter where you fight the Kat double.

It provided good closure and, to be entirely frank, I felt Hekseville was much more well designed for traversing than Jirga Para Lao (?) and GR2 introduced a lot of trial and error segments that I felt weakened the overall experience so I wouldn't ask for a sequel but a proper Raven mode would have been nice and maybe a DLC with the Angels.

I think gravity rush 2 is flawed too. A lot of the missions aren't very good, and I think the game would strongly benefit from really pushing you to explore the different styles.

BUT I DON'T HVAE THE GAME. WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

there's nothing you can do

buy kat's game

I can't find the fucking physical copy anywhere.

GR2 is like 35 bucks on ebay?

so it is.

oh they're already getting started. It may become an uncommon game in 5 years time but I do not think it will ever re-sell for more than 40?

Is that a sneaky edit or is that tanktop actually see through enough to see her nips and areola

Never heard of this game before but the girl is cute.

her nipples are visible on a lot of outfits in GR2.

play Kat's game.

How does she do it?

No way. I guess this will be the second game i buy because of muh dick.
First was nier automata
Also, how many unlockable outfits are there and can you play as the other girl?
is this game fun at all?

The platforming is great, there's free DLC for Raven and you can play as her. The feel of moving around the environment is what really sets it apart. The first had a lot of great things like gravity sliding, but the second improves upon it greatly with the different styles, jupiter and lunar. What helps with movement is the sense that the pull of gravity has on you. Objects get sucked towards you as you move around them in shifting mode and debris, dust and small litter fly around you in a wonderful fashion. It also has the cool effect of having bodies of water deform around you.

My favorite addition comes in the lunar shifting mode where you can tap forward twice, then jump and lunge in the air with the rocket jump, giving yourself both a great sense of freedom and weightlessness as well as control over your movement. It's a one of a kind sort of sensation, and I would argue that gravity rush 2 kicked off 2017 as a great year for 3D platformers. And Snake Pass too.

There's something incredibly appealing about Vendecentre and falling in between skyscrapers. The music adds a lot to it. Lao was too flat.

I really wish more people found out about Kat a cute.

pc release never ever

Because the online stuff is shut down, what can Gravity Rush 2 not do?

its just a few collectible items and stuff for photo mode. One relic (power up equipment.) I really wouldn't be surprised if they are doing one last patch once the online servers go down. The online servers also hosted things like leader boards, allowed you to do treasure hunts for precious gems (exp), and rate others photos. It isn't really a big feature, just nice side things.

how can anyone look at the second webm and not think it looks incredibly fun

How can anyone buy EA games in 2017?

I loved the post-credits chapters, it was such a nice surprise to see all the weirder plot threads from the first game resolved.

PC release when?

you could simply just ask someone to share there save game with all the unlocks.

Why are they shutting the servers down? This was my favorite game of 2017. Any chance of a third? The director seemed to think so in some interview I was looking at, but he may have been hinting to it being on the PS5.

it wasn't a big success in the western market. Sony didn't really push it very well to begin with.

WAIT WHAT? expain? i wanted to ge tthis game, amd i gonna be fucked if i dont get it soon?

no, but you'll miss out on some features. Might as well get it now and experience them while you still can.

while the Hide and Go seek stuff was fun I don't really see the point of the online nonsense. They should just give everyone the dusty token rewards and shut the severs down, its really a needless expenditure to keep it running. This isn't like they are shutting down MGO, the online functions where a needless gimmick.

What? Post credit chapters? I 100% the main game and don't know what you are talking about. Are you talking about Raven because I haven't yet played the free DLC.

Shit game.
RIP in PEace.

Yeah, the part after you defeat the mutated Kali and then speak to Elektricitie/Shining Girl four times throughout Hekseville.

Forgot to say it's not the Raven DLC, it's the base game.

Is there no way to get Dusty Tokens without being online?

is (pic related) what you consider post credit?

Thanks for reminding me

I think there's about 15 costumes. 3 free DLC, 3 from Dusty Tokens, 3 if you have save data of the previous game and the rest are unlocked through side quests. And there's a white variation of her default costume but that's only for good goys who pre-ordered.

I love doing that rocket jump off buildings. Just flying through whole areas in one jump feels great.

You don't need PSN for the online features but to answer your question, there is currently no way to get Dusty Tokens without online. Not likely but hopefully they patch in a work around or just offer the rewards by default.

Yeah that's it, that part and the chapters that follow it is what I meant.

Oy vey das racist

So it's canon that she wears no pantsu, which means it's only that thin black cloth that covers her delicious brown manko.

I imagine her kicking nevi all day, working up a sweat, that cloth intimately bunching up into her folds, soaking up those youthful pheromones. God, I want to bury my face in there and huff huff forever.

Its kinda a shame it didnt do better
I got my Raven Figma yesterday it looks nice next to my kat figma

post pictures

If they are shutting down the online services then why not just unlock all shit for the people who bought the game?

they might be.

hot glue then post pics

Not bad user but check these. I really enjoyed the photography aspect in this game. To bad many of my pictures never got rated. Damn this game was fun.

here some more

To be fair, there doesn't need to be a GR3. We got a great proof of concept, and a sequel to give it the budget and scope of a proper non-portable title while also polishing up the gameplay.

There's nowhere for the series to go but down from here. I'd rather see the series go out on a moderately high note, rather than watch it get popular and pumped for sequels that are progressively more bland, casualized, and… well, progressive.

Didn't the director also say he always planned for the series to be two games only? It's nice to see a self-contained series instead of being forced to watch as it whores itself out to death.

Nip magic

Same here. I'm REALLY looking forward to whatever the series' composer Kohei Tanaka and director Keiichiro Toyama do next. Whether they do stuff together or separate, i'll be on the lookout for anything they work on in the future.

Impressive.

This game has online stuff? I was planning on picking it up cyber monday. What all is the online stuff and do you need the pisspoor sub to use it?

check the thread, and no you don't

no nude mods for you

Eeeh, no monies for it.
With some luck I can get something soon and I'll buy it.

Just play it while you can. Although I finish this game, I'm still playing the Nihon version. Already got 4000 dusty Tokens, by doing challenges. Just keep doing the main story so new challenges unlock. Also try uploading photos, in photography mode. If i remember you get 40 or 50 DT for a rating or someone rating your photo. Just look for the translucent Alpha 152 Kat. Wish I had a better picture, but chances are you will see them farther away than this. Keep your eyes peeled.

Some crazy ass numbers here. Maybe it will happen.

I'm sure that's the first outfit you get, its pretty great actually. Look even closer in game, you can see the outline of her cameltoe. I took a photograph as a joke but got cameltoe instead. The Artist department may of gotten too enthusiastic about her outfits.

Yeah I heard mostly sony games get this treatment, but demon souls is just too good. Which reminds me, when is everybody doing the Demons Souls anniversary run when servers are full?

Also post more pictures please. Lets compare photo's.

Atlus owns the DS servers, not $ony. I remember them (Atlus) wanting to shut down the DS servers years ago, but the fans of the game petitioned against it and they are still going strong to this very day.
(witnessed)

Raven is nopan too.

Also, Kat has a Haruhi mode.

I am interested in getting into this starting with the first game but have a couple of questions first:

1.Why does amazon show two versions of the game, one rated 12 and the other teen? Does it matter which I get?
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_6_4?url=search-alias=videogames&field-keywords=gravity rush remastered&sprefix=grav,videogames,158&crid=1JUW6Y65Y5NU7

2.Why is the first game 55 dollarydoos but the second 40?

3.How is the costume situation? Unlock able? Free? Micro transaction bullshit?

4.Content: assuming i 100% this thing will it be a five hour cock tease game sold by cute girls or does it have some meat to it as well

5. Is it fun?

That's interesting even though Sony owns demons souls ip. Man sony are a bunch of faggots. A smaller company than them keeping the servers alive. No wonder GR2 is getting this treatment.

Neither game sold very well on PS4 so disc copies are surprisingly rare. This means they have held their value well.

All costumes are free in 2, but a lot of them require you to earn Dusty Tokens via online challenges that will be disabled come the new year. Also, having a save from the first game unlocks their costumes in the second.

First game is around 10 hours. Second is double that.

The movement is fun, but some people find the combat annoying and repetitive. The missions are flawed as well - a lot of the optional side missions are clearly filler "go here and fight thing" missions. There's a surprisingly deep crafting system that lets you mix and match abilities and boosters.

Kat is really, really cute and I want to have sex with her.

Pretty good user. Wish i would've gotten more of her in the queen outfit, during that stage.

Post it.

Logic tells me 50$ is a lot for a game as old as gravity rush and only it is only 10 hours, but I like physical releases and ime starving for a game to get comfy with so Ill bite the bullet. Thanks for replying

How can one girl be so lewd and yet so cute at the same time?

Kat singing is a miracle of the universe.

This reminds me of that japanese band that sings in french.

I think the one in with the green city background is Australian version. I could be wrong, but when i tried to purchase the first GR ps4 NA It was way to damn expensive, about 140usd. So bought the Chinese version with English subtitles. I believe its that expensive, because there were limited with thee amount being manufactured. As for fun factor, its damn fun but its even funner if you can master the gravity slides, Timing, and the assortment of powers given to you. Combine them during combat will kinda feel like i guess dragon ball z but with sliding. GR2 just does everything better with gameplay, much better feel. But I still will suggest playing the the first one before 2. Just so you can see and feel the improvements in the sequel.

You asked for it.

Goddamn it.

The pain is unbearable.

Hmmm.

buy an asian english copy. 20 bucks, 2 dollars for every hour and you get the same game except circle is confirm.

kat is wonderful and wholesome

just get a used ps4. Should be like 175-200 tops.

oh wow

user wholesome girls have vaginas and can be a little sexy. In fact wholesome girls can be way sexier just being a little lewd than a whore in micro bikini.

Yeah especially when she marks her territory.

I actually bought a PSTV just so I could play Gravity Rush on it. I haven't played any other game.

You can play it on pstv?

You have to hack it, but yeah, you can play the first game on the PSTV. Unfortunately, Gravity Slide doesn't work even with the DualShock 4 so some side missions are impossible to complete.

Fuck me right?

That's hilarious. Does this happen with other games as well?

Stop posting lewds, user. You make me consider buying a console.

give killzone mercenary a try, surprisingly good stealth-shooter. And Shinobido 2, sequel to a niche PS2 stealth game.

I'm sorry to hear that. You can still enjoy Kitten.

I'm sorry user.

Nope, never happened in anything else ever.

Alright, I'll look into it. Please stop posting lewd Kat. I only jack off on Saturdays.

Is this a game where I can finish the game then sidequest around to get all the tokens? Or do I have to do it before I finish the game?

then I'll post wholesome kat

What a missed opportunity sony. damn it.

I think I would get motion sickness too.But not ever time i played it. I remember searching for boss nevi in an area for a while. I started feeling afraid of heights because i notice there wasn't many platform to land on. Where you fight this nevi its pitch black, below a endless fucking pit. even though you just respawn to a platform area if you fall into the abyss. It still kinda fucked with me.

sorry uncle.

sounds more like virtual virtigo which i think Half life on the cliffs and climbing a huge rickety spaceship falling apart in Destiny did that to me.

a lot of the moments in the game do have you lose your bearings. Speaking as a hobbyist level designer, this is a hard to achieve task for me and the only other thing that comes close is the feeling of muddied depth perception when fighting the four kings in dark souls. Gravity Rush however consistently made me lose my bearings and I'm not going to deny it, I enjoyed it.

I'm glad we've reached a compromise. More

The PSTV is dirt cheap plays Vita games, but it had a built-in blacklist preventing you from playing certain titles. You can circumvent the blacklist, but there is no gyroscopic nor touchpad support that I know of. It's really a shame that there isn't and will likely never be any official Gravity Rush support for the PSTV. At this point in time, there might as well be since the only reason as to why people buy PSTVs is to hack them.

sure

last one before bed, night night

Sounds interesting. But one game that is fucking deadly to me. Is dumb ass bio shock games. I get motion sickness and headaches if playing these fucking games. Its feels like my vision is to close to the damn screen. This is like the only fps that does this to me.

If it can fuck with my vision while also being entertaining its all good to me.

low FOV combined with incredibly cluttered view. The janky animations and low framerate physics creates a very off putting sensation.

Servers aren't nearly as expensive to keep running and most people seem to believe. Especially not for something like Gravity Rush or the vast majority of the PS4's fucking Peer to Peer multiplayer network.

A move like this does reinforce the impression to the retards paying a monthly fee that servers are expensive and their PS+ subscription fees are totally justified. Gravity Rush was a failure of a game, so of course Sony couldn't be expected to keep those expensive servers going for a game with no audience.

Pretty sure your average PSO private server being run out of some internet rando's bedroom sees more traffic than what GR2 requires.

g night user, thanks for the post.

Reminder: Bamco has kept Demon's Souls servers alive at cost for no reason beyond 'our audience REALLY likes the online aspect of this game' and they have kept them up for almost 9 years and counting.

Thank you for posting.
I'm going to fap to Kat again

I pretty much agree with everything you say. I just wish something more creative would get more attention then filthy fucking faggotry that is something like naughty dog, with its overrated shit-tier franchises like uncharted or that fucking master piece of fucking shit that is "The Last of Us" What a damn joke.

Well we still got demons souls servers, so not everything is shit. I guess.

Wish I had more. Although I went some what crazy with the photography. Just not enough great shots.

dropped

Its called DBG you philistine.

what is DBG?

Delicious
Brown
Girl

ah ok

Kill yourself faggot.

Sheiiiiiiiittt

I don't know, user is making me believe shes a We Wuz an Sheiiit.

Fixed it for you

Why?

You're fucking blind, mate. She's clearly an albino with a tan.

Well I redownloaded Gravity Rush Remastered at least. Guess I should get this game soon before these features are gone. Pretty lame they're doing this.