Humble Jew Bundle

I guess IGN must be desperate for shekels?
archive.is/kmHn0

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/privacy
downloads.bbc.co.uk/tv/pudsey/CIN_Appeal_Accounts_YE15_v7.pdf
archive.is/MXp0R
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow. It's like a massive concentration of garbage.

All yours for $30 goyim :^)

Why is the logo a snail with a staff?

I always thought they were beating a turd with a stick?

Its all for a good cause too :^)

It's a slug

But
humblebundle.com/privacy

How new are you?

It is clearly a fire and they are tossing another faggot on it to keep it burning.

I know cause I actually worked for a charity. Trust me whenever a charity says 100% of your purchase will go to charity that will virtually never ever happen, since they need to pay staff and keep the lights on. In reality about 20% of any donation you make will go to "charity" and that's considered quite high

This.

Technically they can get away with stuff like that because since they are the charity the money is going to them. But you are right you should always read what part exactly goes to actually helping out the effort rather than filling some celebrities pockets

This is the thing people rarely understand.
Technically 100% of money always goes to charity all the time but how much of said money is actually spent on charity rather the running costs associated with the charity are two completely different things.

bullshit, but i believe it, next time gets some facts and archives links

This shit stopped being humble years ago, I doubt the charities are even real.

$30?Wow what a bargain,all these quality games for $40! Why one would have to be insane to turn this much value for merely $50,why the re-sell value alone is worth half the price

If it can be proven, you can completely destroy IGN for charity fraud. Do it user.

Tell you what user, try volunteering at a charity store especially a big named one for a month and keep an eye on where the actual money goes. I would suggest working there as staff but holy fuck most if not all are terrible employers and routinely break employment laws.
Generally though charities are not transparent with their income so it's very hard to prove;
downloads.bbc.co.uk/tv/pudsey/CIN_Appeal_Accounts_YE15_v7.pdf
For example this may include some operating costs but it does not for example breakdown a lot of logistical choices or even the cost of things like paying staff and yes they have staff, not everyone is a volunteer. Say there is 600 of a certain charity store in a country, each with 2 members of staff paid a salary of $20,000 each., they will have to pay about $24,000,000 a year just paying staff and trust me the figures will be much higher when you factor in a lot more staff such at head offices as well as transport Charities tend not to make $100mil's+ a year unless something exceptional happens, most of the big ones will make about $30mil a year and after you factor in real running costs the money they will likely have to play around with on real "charity" is about $1-2mil a year which frankly isn't a lot.
tl;dr version: Charities are businesses and realistically only make tiny profits which then can actually go to charity.

Very hard to prove user. Charities can only help if they have money to spend on charity. They can just claim they made a loss in a year.

archive.is/MXp0R

So in short, charities are merely modern day tithes and anyone dumb enough to donate should be looked at in ridicule rather than praises for "giving so much to charity".

What a good way to launder money. A humble bundle indeed.

Not to mention all the money they steal from the government with tax cuts and refunds, effectively robbing the poor to pay the rich.

The American Dream is dead.

Money laundering? Isn't that just a conspiracy, like that movie?
Nice trips

You don't donate to charity to help people. If you wanted to help people, you'd donate your time. You donate to charity to make yourself feel good with the least amount of effort possible.

Charities pretty much are money laundering schemes at moment. Never mind the fact most companies can get a tax rebate from donating to charity

I'm pretty sure money laundering is just a conspiracy by Alt-right goobergabbers who want white supremacy, why else would they invent such lies?

It's not money laundering if it's legal user. :^)

Of course, if it's legal it's moral.

>>>/suicide/

VIDEOGAMES

go back to reddit with that ancap shit

That logo looks very close to a poo. Anyone with better art skills want to make it one?

Logo looks like a shit.

Even if it all went to charity they too would pocket most of it. Charities are just one big money laundering and shekel grabbing business. Not that I really mind since all that money would go towards feeding filthy niggers anyway.

30 dollars for shovelware and old stuff that I might pay a dollar for on another Humble Bundle. When was the last time a Humble Bundle didn't suck balls? I can't remember. It's always been a handful of shovelware titles with maybe a good game or two, but you could still pay a buck for it. Now it's all tiered trash and virtue signaling.

Kek, that shit has been in something like 4 humble bundles the past 2 months. They're practically giving that shit away and people still don't want it.

>100% of the remaining money will go to charity :^)

They are middlemen and like any middlemen they include themselves into a transaction so they profit on it. This is why first rule of business is:
FUCK THE MIDDLEMEN
But I must say charity ones are actually genius ones. They received all the tax cuts because of "muh help". They also don't sell anything so there is no one to complain about price increase.

This is actually infuriating

pick one

I mean, given that the bulk of charities is about helping niggers in Africa, pro-LGBT bullshit, rapefugee bullshit, and "spreading tolerance" bullshit… I've gotten into one of the smaller charities for a while through a friend that wanted to recruit me and holy shit, half the people there are just there to rake in the money, the other half is literally insane, taking pathologic altruism to a whole new dimension. Also, heavily leftist, of course.

did they change who gets the money now
Of course IGN would give it to kiked up charities

And fuck even then, look at how the Red Cross is getting money
Do you faggots don't remember how the Red Cross basically gave Hillary Clinton $100 Million when Haiti happened