Vidya podcasts

Hey Holla Forums, I just realized that I miss having gaming podcasts to listen to. Any recommendations for good ones free from cancer? Any format is OK as long as it's video game focused.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OCac1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on what you call cancer.

I just listen to Joe Rogan while playing vidya, there aren't really any good podcasts focused on video games, you mostly get gay shit like Kinda Funny or whatever the fuck Absolute Triscuit comes up with.

Just listen to Sleepycast you turbox

Did they come back? IIRC once chris moved to LA, they stopped.

:^)

DUDE

Anything that isn't full of relentless corporate shilling and agenda journalism. Just guys that like games talking about games, old and new. Not really picky beyond that point. I have plenty of monotonous hours to kill at work.

I basically stopped bothering with vidya podcasts altogether in 2014 because basically every one I knew of at the time either stopped talking about games or something equally awful.

read the rules before posting next time
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Mike Preaches drama time.

If they are amateur/new, chances are they'll have shitty sound quality, will have trouble carrying a conversation where they don't talk over each other constantly, and won't have much to say that you can't find posted a thousand times already on Holla Forums

If they're more established and have a large audience, the overall quality and flow of things will be better, but they'll usually fall back on milder opinions and hold back on saying anything too offensive out of fear of stunting the growth of their show, which they are trying to make a buck off of.

If it's a huge, well established podcast, the production values will be great, but the topics of conversation will be cancer. TotalAsscancer likes to pretend he's the champion of consumers and the voice of the people, but he's constantly assblasted about people calling his tranny friends trannies, or criticizing him for talking over anyone who disagrees with his enlightened british wit. They usually have shit taste in video games and spew pretentious opinions on everything they've played even though they only put a few hours into each game for a stream of video before moving onto a dozen other games that get sent to them for free every day. They'll rarely wade into 'controversy' unless it's a really easy target like making fun of a journo who can't beat a tutorial, but even then, they'll almost always fall on the journo side of an argument and treat twitter drama like war crimes, while decrying the plight of oppressed womyn and Pee-Oh-Sees.

GiantBomb used to be top tier but I dont really listen anymore.

The HardcoreGaming101 guys are great but total spergs and I guess 8v hates them for being SJW or something now too

/thread
Get out OP, and check my dubs on the way.

>Giant Beastcast inb4 durr GiantBomb. Dan and Vinny are bro-tier, and aren't always harping on social justice bullshit. Caveat they're not openly opposed to it but they don't hit you over the head with it, they come off more as neutral

As far as general podcasts, my usual recommendations:

dubs thread?

Th…They invited that sjw that one time. Yeah, ok, but they don't engage in SJW preachy bullshit themselves, they talk about nerd shit and are entertaining while they do it. That's all I ask.

Called it. I did give a caveat tho.

So you're not going to kill yourself or what?

One and only

While not strictly vidya, I like listening to If the Emperor had a Podcast, even if it's only two episodes so far. The Last Church had some really shitty arguments in it though. Way too many flaws and contradictions in it.

charlscarroll on twitch

Nah i'm good keep it đŸ’¯ fam.

Kinda related but anyone got any good vidya analysis channels?
Joseph Anderson is someone I like even if his opinions on… story-anything in vidya can be sketchy or mixed.

battle(non)sense

Ok well, be sure to keep acting like a nigger and shitting up everything you touch.

Red Bar is the only good podcast.

Hate-Bit Podcast. They talk about what they like and are entertaining. Unfortunately no new show for the last 5-6 months though.

Check these digits

Nothing because i listened to the videogame s sound instead.

may as well listen to lasertime

Is that Melania Trump or Bruce Jenner?

You should check out No Agenda podcast. It's not video game related but you should check it out anyway.

Everyone should buy the new street fighter and MvC because they are really good games, goys. Anyone want to hear about my vacation cruise trip? The only saving grace is that Liam is good and gone.

Cancer-lite. We are all friends with the worst games devs so we can't trash their games. You should buy them, goys!

Went to shit when they realized they could make more $$$ from doing live shows, meaning a shit load of their episodes revolve around showing clips and still images to the crowd. Also they stop mid-sentence to play ads in the middle of the show

dick dick dick dick dick dick dick we hate justin bieber dick dick dick lets play a stupid game, repeat the same shit from last episode dick dick dick

WEED

Only the number 1 video game podcast on the internet…

Idle Thumbs was actually great until Sean Vaginaman joined. Insert Credit was good too. Cane and Rinse is pretty good (depending which guests they have).

LMAO

Shill your small youtube channels guys. I'll watch them, I promise.

Gaming podcasts are the DUMBEST SHIT, I absolutely hate podcasts, they are too fucking long with too much DEAD AIR, POP IN MY ASSHOLE, consistently boring what's happening now topics that are NOT INTERESTING.
Everyone and their grandma is busting out a fucking retard podcast because "OH BOY I WORK HOURS AND HOURS AND I HATE IT, I HATE IT BUT I MUST TO BUY VIDEOGAMES", how much of a fucking gay to be or an even worse fate the kind of retard that must have audio masturbation noises in the background while playing your shitty assfaggots/fpsbyvalve/memeroyale/survivalmeme/mmos/diabloclones/GARBAGE/rogueMEMES/MEMEGAMES.
But even then, they're fucking advertisments half the FUCKING TIME, oh wow boolepbl DOLLAR ASSSHAVE CLUB, LOOTCRATE LITERAL LOOT BOXES, CRUNCHYDICK, AUDIBLE ASSDIE AND MORE, I LOVE ADVERTISMENTS FUCKING SHILLING PIECE OF GARBAGE AND BUY OUR MERCH, OH BOY NO FUCKING HATS BECAUSE T SHIRTS, MUGS AND HOODIES FOR FAT FUCKS NOW!

Podcasts ARE FUCKING RETARDED. THEY ARE A MISTKAE AND ARE GAY AND RARELY RELATED TO FUCKING VIDEOGAMES, I HATE SHIT S H I T PODCASTS

It must take a lot of effort to get that mad over something so insignificant

fuck off

joke's on you, our channel is shit

Sounds horrible, like having a gf or even friend into vidya. I see enough bad taste just browsing here.

I wonder where this influx of RazorShills are coming from.

It counts as shilling if you pretend to be multiple people.

I endorse the idea, but learn to sage first.

Okay? And?

Dem's fightin' woids.

Only if you promise to keep behaving like a petulant child and spewing all your edgy, preformed opinions like you just thought of them, ok champ?

Not vidya, but Hardcore History is really good. Put it on, play some vidya, learn some history and the hours fly by.

archive.fo/OCac1
We had a good thread about that a little while ago.

are you some sort of a digital cuck? is that the new rage these days?

What do you think of Dark Pixel Gaming?

It's more that they don't know what they're talking about most of the time. They're barely literate and their understanding of the games they write/talk about is almost as bad mainstream game "journalists."

The only thing missing here is some semblance of delivery. Look up enunciation and diction exercises.