Denuvo wins once again

2 WEEKS NO ASSASINS CREED ORIGINS CRACK. THE LIST IS GETTING LONGER, STEAMPUNKS, CODEX AND CPY

HAHA PIRATE PLEBS LOSE AGAIN, ENJOY

inb4 nothing of value was lost

Are you sure these aren't all just games that are so uninteresting nobody even wants to pirate them?

The entertainment value of We Wuz Assassinz lies entirely in its forums.

PIRATECUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
HANDBALL 17 NEVER EVER

Go back to the steam forums kalaiden. Neither Devuvo nor Bethesda is ever going to hire you no matter how much dick you suck.

And all it took was making the game unplayable on even the most powerful machines!

WHERE'S MY SONIC FORCES CRACK?!

I didn't even know there was a new NFS game coming out. Guess that shows how good a job they did advertising it.

Outside of your delusional fantasy world, the latest Ubishit abortion is selling pretty well.

Reported

user it doesn't work if the game is shit

Holy shit

Selling pretty well is code for "under-performed" in AAA, user

I can't eat my shit sundae for free, I'll have to pay for it. Wow, you sure showed me.

They don't even advertise anymore, wew.
NFS is so shit now EAtards/consoletards are giving it the call of duty treatment.
They're making memes like "haha at least I don't play NFS, I play "

It's mildly funny to watch them keep trying to make this shit work in the face of reality.

That's because it's a new variant of Denuvo, and I think Assassin's Creed Origins uses some extra DRM on top of it. It'll be cracked in time.

That is one shitty game list.

You are one stupid fucking nigger faggot.

The only one that looks like it's worth playing is Sonic Original Character.

wew

if they can crack Monopoly game, they can do this. The only ones that haven't' been cracked so far are VR and always online type games. Also, being a new Denuvo variant, it will take time but it'll eventually be cracked.

From what I've seen, it's pretty trash. It could take you as long download the whole as it is to beat in one 4-6 hr sitting.

So you're telling me that they paid a fuckton of money for extra protection (considering this seems like a newer version of Denuvo) and not only they haven't sold as much as they hoped to cover the costs of development and Denuvo itself, they completely ditched the only thing that ensured people still talked about it?

Because AssCreed is not the kind of game you watch someone else play on youtube or even streaming, it's boring as shit and unless you're the one hopping around like a retarded monkey, it has no value whatsoever.
So now the only people that are gonna shill it with word-of-mouth aka best shilling ever, are strictly the people that bought it? People that have far more games to spend their money in?

And you call this a victory? Spending extra money to cutdown on the most efficient form of marketing you can find?

Get one thing through your thick skull, when people have to actually pay money to try shit and they have multiple options on the market, they aren't even gonna give the time of day to anything past the 3 best games for them.
So either you are very, very confident in the quality of your game to the point that you fear no competition, or you risk dooming yourself to insignificance when you make piracy impossible.
Pirates spend nothing but time to play a game, something they likely have in abundance which means they at least are gonna try and later talk about your game, even if they don't think it's the absolute best shit ever.

This isn't shooting yourself in the foot. This is putting your feet in your mouth and only then pulling the trigger.

They do realize that Handball is gay slang for shoving your fist into another man's rectum, right?

Only to faggots