Games only a particular nationality played

Hello. You only know of my existance, if you are German.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamersglobal.de/meinung/deutsche-spiele-wie-frueher
youtube.com/watch?v=0NtTfg1nEbg
youtube.com/watch?v=kIpz6UA_RoM
youtube.com/watch?v=ESTUfhRoeI8
youtube.com/watch?v=lqspmBHgV0o
cp.sync.com/dl/6dd35b9f0#3prbpf2m-x5yk76gg-ybgifyeq-zqt4ypi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm ruskie and I know of your existence.

German games are also popular in Poland. Gothic, Wiggles etc

As I said just said … if you are German.

I just looked it up to check what languages were avaliable.
Did it have a good localization?

Anno, The Guild, Patrician

Also German. ^^

Die Völker (it had a retarded name in English) also is a German game.

Germans manage to fuck up something as simple as Amazons.

What's wrong with my waifus, user?

nice try
>>>/freech/

We are the only ones who create comfy games, user. Germans = comfy

It was so long ago that I don't really remember. It was decent I guess.

Played that one too. Come to think about I played a lot of obscure German/Eastern european stuff back then. Good times.

I'm american and I found out about it from PC Gamer years ago.
It's fucking hard, or maybe i'm just impatient

I played this, but only a little bit. It was called amazons and aliens in english.

I am just wondering, because German was the language it was created in and wigglen was a word used similar like smurf.

Comfy games, user.
European cultures create games with souls. Corporatist soulless amerimutts create works that pander to the lowest forms of consumerism.
People who are only 56% white don't have a soul.

there isn't even a word for 'comfy' in your own language retard

Komfortabel "Komfy"
Gemütlich
Entspannend
Anheimelnd
Behaglich
Angenehm
Heimelig
Beschaulich
Geruhsam
Bequem

and some more!

We also have unique verbs for "doing something comfy", Schwuchtel:

Bummeln
schlendern
faulenzen
trödeln

Heh, nichts persönliches.

It was translated as gnomes if I recall correctly.

Hell, even american games were more intresting back then, like 15 years ago. I remember playing the shit out of morrowind, it's good even without mods. Couldn't finish skyrim, it definitely lacks something.

German is a shit language. Fuck you and your compound words. That shit is unnatural.

That cover is creepy as fuck.

But you would use it like we really wiggled that guy or something like that. It was used as a verb and sometimes adjective.
How would you do that with "Gnome"?

Sad!

Those weren't even compound words, user.
You are just mad, because you failed German in ze school.

It was the beginning of 3D graphics, user.

How would you do that with "Gnome"?

Well, some things just can't be translated from one language to another. That's why I avoid localizations nowdays.

Also I never met a person who played picrelated, great game.

The only info on this game comes from Spain, which is a shame, it's a pretty dope game.

Comfy =/= bland and boring, Jerry.

You crave the German comfyness, user. I know you do.

With Western languages you pretty much can, and if there is no outright way to translate it there is a similar idiom or cultural reference to use.

Played it back in the day when I was still a little shit. I remember it being very difficult.

I tried getting wiggles to run but it just won't, and the official patches only work on the gemran version.

nice try
>>>/somethingawful/

Then just play the German version, user. :3
I have no problems with playing Games in German.

I was going to tell you to start a flamewar somewhere else, but then I remembered about Twinsen's Odyssey.

Germans seem to be doing a pretty good job with Bannerlord.

that wasn't nett, user

I'm polish though, I don't know german.

Don't be modest, all of Holla Forums appreciates what the fine Volk of Deutschland is doing for gaming.

What are we doing even right now though? Are there any comfy german games in the works or anything else from us anymore?

Didn't know mario had an ant powerup.

Does Germany even have any developer worth mentioning? Elex is okay, I guess, but it needs a few months of patching and some mods to fix the broken economy, balance and combat. CryTek is gone to shit. Are there any other noteworthy German developers still around these days?

Spellforce 3 is coming out.

only us subhumans have played this.

Dzień dobry.

gamersglobal.de/meinung/deutsche-spiele-wie-frueher

none of that sounds comfy at all to say it sounds like you'd need half a pint of phlegm in your throat to say them and you'd still sound like you're choking on a bag of nigger dicksb which may not be that far away from what is happening daily in the life of the average german

no game is exclusively my country's
we just play a lot of fifa and football manager (not me)

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

I don't think there's a single other country where these games did as well as in Italy. When coin-ops were a thing this shit was everywhere, alongside Metal Slug 2 or 3, Puzzle Bobble and Virtua Striker. Second game's also notable for depicting a realistic simulation of the traffic in an Italian city aka a clusterfuck.

If German is such an unappealing language to (you), then how come the Japanese language is so similar to it in terms of pronunciation?

Daedalic Entertainment comes to mind.

never heard of those and i'm italian too

Since if this a freech or /int/ thread, I have a bit of a conundrum. I dislike Czechs and I don't know why. I don't hate them, but I harbor mild disdain for their people and their culture. It's similar to how I feel about Swedes, but at least I can articulate why don't like those people. With Czechs something just seems off about them. I can't explain it. Does anyone know why I might be feeling this way?

You'll never guess it.

do clones of other games count?

Which area

Norrth Africa

nope i'm Polish and it was popular here in it's time

are you mentally handicapped?

Wait, this is actually a real fucking advertisement?

they're germans,what do you think?

The really hilarious thing is that once the Turks take over that kind of shit will be banned.

60% "white" american

She has tranny face.

If there is a single guy in here that has played one of these im gonna lose it.

Is this common in germans?

lol vienimilo a dire nel viso non sul Internet e poi vedi ke la smetti di ridere testa di cazzo
gli stronzi come te ci cago in testa la mattina a colazzione e poi tiro lo sciaccuone per mandarli nelle fogne dove le merde come te dovevano restare, è meglio che cominci a spengere il computer perché ho già cominciato a backtracciarti l'ip e poi quando ti trovo son cazzi tua e poi arrivo e te piangi sui ginocchi come la checca culorotto che sei per non farti picchiare ma io ti ci mando all ospedale li stesso se non al camposanto che tanto sei già morto di cervello
sei un frocio della minchia spero che il prossimo cazzo di negro che sughi è l'ultimo e ti vada attraverso la sbora e ci affoghi mentre piangi come il puppante che sei banbino ritardato mongoloide stupido come la merda
non ti permettere mi piu ho davvero te in pentiti essere uscito da quel corridoio a sei corsie della figa sucida della bottana di tu madre
dillo ancora che mi ci diverto a vederti fare il grosso bulletto del cazzo che dietro a uno schermo son tutti bravi a sputare offese e fare i grossi e tanto nella vita vera reale sei un finocchio triste autistico senza amici vergine e non ti si arrizza manche piu da tutte le seghe che ti sei tirato
stronzo

is this the /int/ thread?
ebin :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD x——–DDDDDDD

It was quite fun too.

I don't think this game was widely played outside of Germany and Russia.

Reminder that the people of the glorified rice paddy are so weak they have to count a natural disaster as a victory against Tengri's Horde. The Japanese are pathetic, weaker than even the Han Chinese.

Pretty cool games uezs

How do you even know what they are like?

that's crazy

You're east Germanic, my catholic friend. Slav is not a race.

Wasn't that swedish propaganda?

that's an early 3D era face

We need to do that, similar to how men in general need to be perceived as non-threatening.

first one looks like HD Age of Empires.

I've met several Czech people, and while they were polite, something just seemed off about them.

I like how you casually call him a faggot like he won't know, lol.

It's probably not a rare occurance that people call him a fag, mein Freund.

i'll bite.

aside from that being a strange appeal to authority type of argument, its just not similar to German. It's similar to English. (English and German are, after all, from the same roots) It's actually even more similar to English as the Japanese spent a good portion of the last half century being influenced by MacArthur's occupation (an American).

The only German thing in an Anglo is the Aryan blood he gulps down.

still a game

huehuehue
youtube.com/watch?v=0NtTfg1nEbg
youtube.com/watch?v=kIpz6UA_RoM
youtube.com/watch?v=ESTUfhRoeI8
youtube.com/watch?v=lqspmBHgV0o
huehuehue

ops, wrong tab…

It was difficult for me as a 5-yo, lost the CD
Saw a speedrun of it and it didn't look that tough
Liked the aesthetic and the setting of the game.

This cannot be real. what the fuck.

yeah except you said, and I quote,
nationality is not race or ethnicity, ahmed.

pic: only dutchfags will know this

Interesting, must be based on AoE2

I don't care. I just want to bully a pole by telling him he is German in a really nice way.

Damn user, haven't seen anyone mention that game in a while. First time I played that was on an arcade machine in Greece, probably around 2001. Got the Playstation version recently too, bit of a nostalgia trip really.

no one played this, except for me
and was actually good too..

All the games I played were eiather American or Japanese. There's no good Canadian made games, though it doesn't surprise me as to why.

If you haven't noticed, this isn't a thread for Americans, friendo. Please go.

KOTOR 1 was Canadian, wasn't it?

Sweden

I think it might be popular in denmark too but who gives a shit.

Reminds me of Löwenzahn. There was a computer game of it I played once.
That poor Igel got snatched by the Eagle. :(

That's kinda neat

Only one of these is something that really got outside of America/Canada as far as I know.

I remember playing that first game, fucking chicken invaders, it was a pretty fun game though.

Imperivm was the shit. It was similar to AoE but it also had roleplaying elements. Groups of units would be more effective with a hero unit leading them that earns experience and learns buffs. It also had map elements placed randomly which made each new game interesting, such as pretrained hero units captured by omnicidal bandits or tunnels that allowed instant travel across poinys in the map.
It worked great as a single player game and as multiplayer if you limited how much could a hero level to prevent snowballing issues.
Brb reinstalling

Remember Beetle Adventure Racing on the N64? Probably not. But it was fucking awesome.
Well, there was a special edition for Australians, where the peoples wagon was replaced with Holden Special Vehicles, or HSVs, the cars that race around Australia in the V8 Supercars series, the main event of which is the Bathurst 1000, a race on one of the toughest courses in the world.
It ends up being a basic reskin but it's peculiar in that it targets such a small demographic.
Fucking awesome game though.

Dofus is an extremely popular MMO in France.

It has an alright English and sizeable Spanish community, but very few Americans play it.

Bulgarian gaming was weird pre 2007.

I played and enjoyed it so much back in the golden days.

t. roach

I played that shit. My parents introduced me to it a decade ago.

Cabrónazo.

Came here to post this
For anyone interested, it's a wc3 clone in the roman empire, with city sieges and low, lotr tier fantasy
Also, I think it was called glory of the roman empire or something like that in english but I've only ever heard of it in Spain

PS1 version sucks though. To be honest the only reason you need to own it is to hear fantastic tunes like this.

17 years before My Summer Car.

The Netherlands, we had an entire series of strangely fun edugames. Not that I remember them being very educational, that might have helped with them being fun.

Not comfy, but relaxing
Not comfy, but pleasant
Homely
Has more to do with not being disturbed or calmness than comfiness

Lazing around, not necessarily being comfy
Being slow, has absolutely nothing do with being comfy

Pretty sure that sheepfucking game is originally German.

Those things suck so bad, they make a shitty old PC shooter look great in comparison.

there was a weird period in my city were everyone had and religiously played this game

I was surprised they kept expanding this series for as long as they did.

(checked)
That was a very solid point n' click game for kids. The first Neighbors from Hell was sorta repetitive, every level took place in the same house, pranks were very easy to figure out and were repeating often, such as placing eggs into a microwave oven. However, the sequel was actually a great game, and cracked me a smile quite a few times. Spent some time figuring shit out too.
I'd actually recommend this for some light hearted playtime for 2 evenings

it wasn't widely played around here though
t. Polanball

This piece of shit right here right here

Maybe they harbor a deep inferiority complex to the germans for not having as much assburgers as they do

Hungary

But fucking EVERYONE has played Elasto Mania.

forgot to mention where i'm from
t. Polanball

ent-spannend

Look at the definition of comfy. Lots of people give me shit for suggesting games like "Die Völker" because the AI is so hard.
So if you take the literal meaning of the word "entspannend", it's sort of related to comfy. It's also interesting how Germans often use the negation of something negative to say something good. See: How we tried to translate "It's okay to be white"

Also I just tried to make a point that we have a lot of words for something.

Hat es nicht eine implizierte Verbindung?

Mongolia had a rich and very peculiar freeware/shareware scene which pumped out hundreds of funny little games, some more serious than others. Assault Trooper here is an actual commercial shareware game instead of a joke. It even has English text as opposed to Mongolian. I don't know if this is a stylistic choice or if the developer actually expected foreigners play or even buy this game.

These are games that have social/political protest on the background, only people that played that crap are the people who knows said background.
Only for the lols tough.

It freaking sucks that the only stuff I can think of that was obscure to non-americans is shitty hunting games. I spoke too soon

I know about this game, it was on an episode of X-play.

I heard this game has been pretty popular in some parts of the Middle East.

Just like modern Germany

:(

I remember reading about it in a Hungarian gaming mag.

He's Canadian, not American.

Phantasy Star Online 2

Then he needs to say he's sorry.

this

I demand an apology

that was my fucking shit
I wish the gog port wasn't so shit

I'm from Poland and I know S.W.I.N.E.
Also, theocracy seems interesting, what is it about?

I'm chilean and I loved to play this Brazilian hacked version of International Superstar Soccer Deluxe with my brothers when I was a child You could say it was uma delicia of a game escanteiro

That second game I played, it was free-to-play up to the 4th level then you have to pay up the shekels to go further. I never paid.

Nope, but I've played games outside of my country. Which one of you criminal scums did the same?
vid related, this game is a cultural hit around third word shitholes

I played the shit out of that game back when I was a kid and my dad got a huge pack of mame roms. Fun stuff.

You forgot lustwandeln.

There was an australian game where you rode on the back of a giant snake and collected numbers to complete multiplication problems. There was also a level where you where running around trying not to get shit on by Pterodactyls.
I remember likeing the game so much at school that i bought a copy for home.
Can't remember the name unfortunatly.

underrated

Something worth noting is that the Japanese version had innocent looking doodles on the Select Player part unlike those horrid photoshops, I also recall miniclip reusing this formula a fuckton on their flash games.

I don't know of anyone besides fellow Egyptians who played this game.
Reminder that season 3 was the best level set.

Their games were Sierra levels of bullshit, but so good at the same time. Too bad anyone trying to play Abadía nowadays is technically a PIRATA!!..pirata..pirata..

first one is

Speaking of spanish games, I wonder if any krauts had their version of this. I hear they loved the comic books.

shit

Is that a word? Never heard of it.
Is that what it means to go wandering FKK style?

Hell seger.

Czechs made some really good adventure games in the past.

English pronounciation sounds like you´re choking on three donkey dicks at the same time, while being ass ravaged by a parki dick. You have no right to complain.

The majority of the UK youth is not heterosexual in some poll. The same poll done in Germany would never have the same results.

France has more niggers.

True, we do have a lot of Turks, but luckily they are turks and not arabs. They are still bad though.

Not really. We kinda have a lot less now then we historically had.

Why are you racist against busses?
We Germans don't have a bus problem.
We have a muslim problem. :)

I wish you a good day. You won't be able to hurt me with your words, because I love you. Except if you are muslims, then you need to be deported to Sweden. :)

Have a good day. ^^

It was good until the fuck behind it tried to turn the thing into a manga and an anime, and filled everything with government-sponsored leftist propaganda.
Baby boomers: not even once.

Nigga, Knights of Honor was the shit. It was the best medieval game before Medieval2:TW and Crusader Kings 2 came out. Played it every waking hour for a couple of months straight. It has such good graphics for a 2d RTS.

My father who is a Captain played that game.

I love this game, I love the atmosphere of American TV show and jazz music. It's comfy

DID THEY MAKE MORTADELO AND FILEMÓN GAMES?
HOLY SHIT I NEED TO PLAY THEM

Actually the first one is Celtic Kings: Rage of War. It had two standalone expansions, the last of which was Imperivm. Not sure about the differences between them, other than they all add new factions and units.

hey i played open version of imperium galactica. comfy as fuck
and i own orginal s.w.i.n.e. discs

Nationality IS race. You're thinking citizenship. A nigger can be born in France but he is not a Frenchman, he is still of nationality Oooga Kwganu Dugu or whatever.

Except you're wrong. Source: dictionary.

happy middle ages

It was a pretty dope RTS for it's time. I don't even know if it was released outside of Poland thought.

KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE
GERMANY IS A CUCK KIKE COUNTRY FULL OF /utg/ KIKE FAGS
MORE NIGGERS PER SQUARE MILE
MORE FAGS PER SQUARE MILE
MORE KIKES AND MUSLIM KIKES PER SQUARE MILE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

hmm

It was, you can buy it on Steam by the name of "Knightshift"

Bullshit, everyone know's Germans only play Job Simulators.

This game was loved in Poland.

Nonpoles no need to apply

>on anonymous Egyptian cotton tanka boards
go have your flag wars
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/freech/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Gas yourself, jew.

Germans are sexually inappropriate peoples user, it's been this way for a long time.

This is what happens to your nation when you go to war with kikes and lose.

This. Battle Isle series, Albion, Settlers.
But in Poland of yore the most succesful was Gothic 2. Have a song about smoking the "bagienne ziele" (i have no clue how was it called in english or german). Stronghold and Tzar were warmly welcomed in my country too. I should mention that it is hard to find someone over 25 in poland who at least did not hear about Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

What about Cold zero: Ostatni Sprawiedliwy?

Oh i remembere Black Moon Chronicles. Quite climatic RTS, dunno if it was more popular in its homeland of France, than in Poland, highly doubt it.

From what I know this was only played in Denmark

I just so happen to have a backup of S.W.I.N.E. right here: cp.sync.com/dl/6dd35b9f0#3prbpf2m-x5yk76gg-ybgifyeq-zqt4ypi8

Those comics were complete fucking insanity. I loved them.

For some reason, picrelated was some kind of cult classic back at my last job. Everyone except me and other guy was playing this piece of shit, and my boss apparently spent a year beating it on hardest difficulty.

Oh fuck. One of the reasons I'm learning Spanish is to read Mortadelo y Filemon.

it's more kc tier than freech

also fugger :-:DDDD

Are you kidding me? It was so popular in Russia, we've made several extremely shitty unauthorized sequels, including a game based on local sitcom.

Edgypsies please, slavs had this game installed at every internet cafe.

first vidya i owned. Love it to death.

I played it as a kid, lived in Sweden. I think it was a nordic-studio that released all over scandinavia, mostly via a subscription-service where you got one of their games each month or so for a sum.

I am Czech and I am calling you a faggot. Now you have a reason to dislike Czechs. You can thank me later.

its because they are torn between east and west. its personality disorder on national level.

Rache der sumpfhuener?

MP was really good though
also where was this firm of yours since I find it bizzare that our game got somewhere popular

The Moorhuhn series was pretty popular in Europe but I'm not sure how well it went it did outside.

agent mlíčňák (teen agent) is a polish game, it just had a ridiculously good czech translation. still, great stuff!

It was actually a municipal hospital in Russia. For some reason entire maintenance/IT department loved it, and not even onto MP, they were playing singleplayer. And they got our drivers hooked onto it.

I'm not sure if this counts, but has anyone played this?
WAAAAA

Got a lot of Moorhuhn games. The karting game is pretty neat and the Western themed one had a lot over it going too. The Egypt point and click was also fun but sometimes too retarded for its own good.

Friend of mine was obsessed with that game for good reason. Great shit.

I remember this one. Its a tie in to a German Television show.

Says the 2hu-autists. I know you are still burned from following that delicious brown trap into a dead end, but it doesn't justify sperging over this thread. There was also a Sturmtruppen game on Amiga.

We didn't have these specifically. What was released here however, was the C64 game.

I wanted to make fun of it, because the gore seemed so tame although it was made by one of the most violent peoples in history. Turns out it is pretty realistic. Except for the Ghosts coming out of your dead enemies. We can't actually see such shit without severe sanctification.

Sumpfgras or Swamp Weed. I remember that. Its the shit the Sektenspinner are smoking all the time.

Shit taste. Also all the games were available throughout the Nordics.

Honestly surprised my country produced something of value. Old man Ibañez is 81 though, hope he has many years ahead still. Although he has lost his touch a bit, his newer stuff can't hold a candle to his old masterpieces like El Sulfato Atomico.
I dont have much more to add to the thread besides this. Early 00's spanish gamers had a HUGE boner for the Roman Empire apparently.

I played the shit out of Mortadelo y Filemon 2 for DOS which was also released for Spectrum and Amstrad.

I actually bought the full game way back when. The game even had a level editor that I used to make countless assassination missions with a heavily defended fortress, but some sneaky back door entrances into it. As you can see in the video, walls are destructible and you could silently destroy a wooden wall with a knife silently and in reasonable time.

I'm Italian and I played the fuck out of it.

Goddamn the first parts were hard

Neat 3d film, it had the most cleverest gags like: