IGN IS THE NEXT ONE TO BITE THE DUST

IGN is on strike now because of harrassment. Who will provide the internet with meme reviews now?

Other urls found in this thread:

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=vincent_ingenito
archive.fo/BnjBp
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=jason_schreier
humblebundle.com/books/sex-science-comics
imgur.com/gallery/grrlw
humblebundle.com/privacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here's the cherry on top. The person who caused this mess was the girl who said "too much water." Kallie Plagge.

i want to sexually harass that girl

She's got the crazy eyes, he who buggers a fire burns his phallus

Because she's a woman, and if the man isn't castrated simply for looking her way, she's a poor, poor victim.

See

And nothing of value was lost.

thats even better

Yes…yes… YES! Crumble under the weight of your virtue signaling.

I'd laugh but its going to be progressive shit sites like Kotaku and Polygon reaping the benefits. We've lived to see the day where they are the lesser evil keeping greater evils in check.

It's only a matter of time before it hits kotaku or polygon. This #metoo bullshit has gone so far, it won't stop now. These people are conditioned to think that holding the door for a woman is sexual harassment, it is also their ticket to fame, too strong a lure for women.

opportunists are going to opportune, she basically admits to that second to last paragraph

however where is the archive?

We knew it would happen. It's the end result of political correctness. We knew they'd eventually eat each other.

To be fair I'd say this one goes over the line, and from the sound of it HR kind of fucked up in resolving the issue. The guy should have been told to stop making advances on her.

I'm pretty sure this didn't happen.

Millennials, ladies and gentlemen.

That's some pretty standard pickup stuff.

I would be absolutely fucking amazed if it actually happened at all. I would even go so far as to say that at least a third of the #METOO movement is made up bullshit by women who feel left out of the oppression game because they weren't harassed and want to compete.

It's a dark and chaotic time we live in, so it's nice when we can watch a dumpster fire rather than sit in one.

I might as well apply as a free lance writer there. Im bored and have nothing to do. It might pay decently too.

tbh though deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=vincent_ingenito

Make sure you don't have anything to do with the women there (even if you're female), anyone not on "their side" will be in their crosshairs.

Fucking and not complaining was not good enough for her.

Nigger are you serious? You're telling me if some random fuck said this to your sister/daughter you wouldn't tell the little creep to sling his hook? Hitting on someone would be the "uncomfortable compliments" mentioned, which i don't really see any issue with, a thinly veiled "i want to fuck you" to someone you only have a formal relationship with is full retard. Though the main issue here seems to be that she was too beta to say that to him in the first place.

It's no use user, people here will never have daughters and will defend their stance. If you weren't desired by women, or you were mentally defective/broken you'd understand.

it doesn't seem to say what she said to him and since this is a bait thread the archive wasn't included, yes we're back to good old days where we have tons of threads about fucking video game journalists totally not shilling their shit, so actually it could be very well be consented but considering how these fuckers operate it was only consented because she thought she'd gain out of it, which she more then likely did and is now only throwing him under the bus inorder to cash in on those hollywood/neogaf sexual harassment claims

archive.fo/BnjBp

IF he actually said this, it's unprofessional workplace behavior. It doesn't belong in the office.

Hopefully PC gamer is next.

also the writter of this piece is

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=jason_schreier

Im a fucking ghost and im afraid of women anyway. I dont even have an online presence. Im not even going to talk to the women if i dont have to.

>>13792944

B-BUT MUH VIRTUE SIGNALLING!!!

you don't really understand, woman who use men in this way are very good a reading body language, so if a woman saw you and figured you could be useful to them they wouldn't think twice about trying to use you to their advantage

man, sucks if you can't close the deal. Seems like rape is easier defend against then hitting on I mean harressment

But that's the difference from me telling him not to say anything (i.e. excercising my first amendment rights) a company firing someone for excercising his first amendment rights.
If I tell the guy to stop, he isn't "forced" to stop. Unlike being removed from a fucking workplace.

we're suppose to cry about them to HR too…

Good thing im good at getting away from bad conversations but im horrible at good conversations

I've fucked bosses and subordinates, no problems, no firerings, no HR, no waterworks. This guy was beta and a creep only possible explanation. other than attention whore

well the thing is it's more then likely she's already best friends with everyone including HR and specially so since video game journalists bread and butter is nepotism and "networking", it's also very likely his position is very limited if he's aware of the situation at hand

No, because I'm not a weak eunuch who obsesses over my daughters sex life.

yeah the "networking" bullshit really fucked over my friend. PcGamer et all said his samples and resume 'weren't good enough', two weeks later same samples and resume landed him a job at a top 5 paper, sports section, covering the local NBA team. What?!!

what did you mean by 'his position is limited…..at hand'

this is a really strange pickup line if true. fucking pityfuck, beta as all hell

Jesus Christ. I have my current GF because I had the guts to put my hand on her thigh while helping her with math. It's scares me to think that if she drunk the Cool Aid I would be in trouble right now.

social grouping and cliches really, all this shit is just word of mouth unless you're prepared before hand with some kinda recording method to ensure pure honesty and even then if they like her over you it doesn't really matter what proof you have since they wouldn't want to hear about it until they too are outcasted by the group.

are you attractive?

I'm decent. I'm healthy and not ugly but not 10/10 or anything.

Did it earn you a raise?

how's she though?

I did well

10/10. She is fit, has an hour glass figure and is D sized. Also likes games like Dungeon Siege, Fate and Divinity

Pictures or it didnt happen

lucky devil tbh

Pathetic

got better pics of her? I might fuck her but need a couple more angles to be sure

It's a bit of luck and holding out until you find the right person. I see a bunch of nerds who aren't bad looking going with 5/10s (Both looks and personality) because they are desperate. I would rather be single unless the person is someone who really impresses me.

shut the fuck up chad

I want normals to leave.
>>>/out/

That's the only thing it has going for it, that it matches the sort of emasculated numale who would work for IGN.

Dance thread?
Dance thread.

The only thing you'd be realistically fucking is your mother, kill yourself

This so much. Never settle. Get the 10/10.

Like pottery.

Fucking faggots.

3D IS PD, HAVE THE DECENCY TO HIDE YOUR NORMALFAGGOTRY AND FEEL SHAME FOR FUCKS SAKE

Do they even have female staff? I thought they were 100% betacucks over there.

Considering the average testosterone count of the modern soycuck they can safely be labelled female.

Remember the two rules to not get accussed of being a creep when flirting:
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

Good.
Burn it all.

Hey faggot, the constitution protects us from the government, not the corporations. Corporations are people too, nowadays, and if you go against what they want to be, then yeah, they're legally bound to fire you.

Autistic virgins save the day again

What are the magic words I need to say for you to let me fuck your daughter?

I know where the bodies are buried Bill, now let me fuck Chelsea already.
Something like that?

I make 6 digits a week

i guess she's spitter then

This tbh
If they can't graze why even bother

you're not supposed to count the cents in the digits buddy

top banter mate, got no come back

XBOX LOVE TINY MAN

TINY MAN NOW XBOX BOYFRIEND

In what, Venezuelan Bolivars? Zimbabwe dollars?

The fuck?

here u go

This is why 2D is superior

I guaran-fucking-tee you that someone there, at some time, has made what these cunts would call inappropriate advances, or sexual harassment. I mean for fuck's sake, these are the same people that fucked Quinn.

There's no way they end up unscathed.

You fucking lucky bastard. I am pretty sure you are lying but it only means you actually see her like that, which makes you even luckier bustard.

There is no point in saying this. Everybody here was or is desperate. One lesson that will teach them to not stick to such girls will be being with such girl. One thing you should have told is to not be afraid to say such bitch to fuck off.

The best part is GG could have saved them. If they were to remove all people wanting to sleep around for reviews, they would also get rid of people they now call harassers.

these people don't think long term, they need big named think tanks for that

Well you cannot be too smart when job you chosen for yourself is writing reviews for video games.
Especially nowadays when you are as replaceable as you can be. A fucking hobbyist can do your job for free and better and he does.

well the thing is these people are sociable as fuck which nowerdays is 80% of the job and most hobbyists can't keep up with that just like these people can't keep up with video games

I am obviously talking about how each game gets dozen of reviews on youtube.
Most of them with some kind of review copy and all of them getting more views than any article made by IGN.
I mean yeah reviewers still exists so someone can go on E3 each year. You are right about that. This however results in something that exists for the publishers instead of for the viewers. You could stop E3 from happening and instead just announce stuff on twitter and nobody would notice a difference.

but you don't understand, these sites are just marketing for whoever will bill for them and that those videos and articles aren't two separate entities that have to be a choice. a retarded normalfag will follow the clickbait till it's full of whatever it is he's hungry for.

user, your right hand doesn't count.

It isn't even that hard user. You just have to be yourself and most hot women will see that you are an alpha male and basically beg to be with you.

You clearly don't belong here.
>>>/reddit/

He's not a successful good lucking younger man, therefore, yes.

Someday you'll realize that regurgitating the same stock remarks doesn't make you clever, kid.

What if you're a soy boy?

Ask leftypol

Stop shilling your dead board, faggot.

I'm making fun of them, homo.

This fucking thread.

You know more and more I keep wondering how I didn't end up like this. I mean growing up most of my friends were dweebs. I was picked on pretty mercilessly in elementary school, but then when puberty hit I grew really tall, and putting on muscle has always been really easy for me, and I have a deep voice and despite otherwise being socially retarded have always been really good with women.

But since I was little I've always gone home, read comic books, watched anime and cartoons, spent the majority of my time playing video games and writing fantasy/sci-fi stories. How do I have all the classic traits of one of these guys, and grew up in the same generation, but didn't end up a limp-wristed numale betafaggot doing whatever women tell him? I just want to know so I can replicate it.

Was it because I had to have meat with every meal? Is it because I grew up in Texas? Does it just come down to genetics?

So the "sexual harassment" consists of a guy she actively flirted with telling her she had a perfect body, that he wished he was still young enough to pursue her, touching her *gasp* ARM, and telling her she should be dating better guys…?

I've been sexually harassing all my girlfriends since middle school.

meant to reply to

Bet you drive a Ferrari too

You actually participated in the hobbies you were interested in. All these useless fucks were the popular kids who've now grown up and realized that all that time spent sucking each other off over how much better they are doesn't translate to real world effectiveness. They didn't read comics, watch cartoons, play video games, or write stories. If they did, then it would show in how they write about comics, cartoons, video games, and stories. They have no talent for creation or hard work and so they follow the SA method of making fun of those who do put effort in. Those who can, do, those who can't, bitch about the gender/sexuality/race/fetish representation of what gets made.

I feel like I brushed incredibly close to becoming one of these people. Honestly, if I hadn't landed on 4chan, I don't know what might have happened.

I think you've hit on why you're not a nu-male

So the advice of don't get you paycheck and your pussy from the same location still turns out to be true?

It's not hard, everyone is doing it, literally everyone. Just kill yourself. The only non degenerate way is to find a pure waifu to raise white children with, and there is so little purity in this world. Enjoy your diseased ridden fuck hole that is definitely not gonna cuck you.

And fucking faggots replied to them acting like nothing is wrong.

How about you learn proper etiquette you fucking cuckchanner.

Look you have been bullied in school, you also visit only site on the internet that will actively shit on you for posting here. You had hard real life and decided for you internet life to be even harder.
If this isn't environment to grow some balls, I don't know what it is.

Won't stop them from being accused

Everyone ITT is misogynising this poor woman but I bet you would all be really upset if a female work colleague put her hand on your leg and complemented your body.

Just like bee yourself my man :DDDDDDDD

Might be if you grew up in Texas during the 80s. I am in the same boat. When dealing with normalfags they don't know that i'm a notorious 14/88 tier shitposter online. The only ones that know it are two people that I clicked with enough and allowed me to show my power levels in public. I was picked on a lot growing up because I liked shit like vidya and anime. Grew up, let the bullies take a punch at me, and then used my rage from their faggtory to deck them hard enough to knock them on their ass. Feels good being being able to earn a paycheck and then live the neet life during my off time.

In VIETNAMESE DONG

You can't spell "hypocritical virtue signaling faggots" without IGN.

You can't spelled "ignored rape" without IGN. :^)

The fucking irony
humblebundle.com/books/sex-science-comics

That's right women, reading is for faggots!

I cannot help but to cringe a little. Mostly because it reminds me of "we love science" people.

Thank god it actually was the only one with good looking women.

RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
WDC, Whale and Dolphin Conservation
odd choice…

Why is she retarded?

an amazing moment

the question is, who's going to be next on the chopping block?, dubs decide wich website is going to die next

4ch

8ch

You niggers are retarded and obviously have never been around women or in an office environment.
You morons are the reason shit has gotten so bad actual benign flirting is sexual harassment.
^not sexual harrassment

^sexual harrassment

Its not fucking hard to comprehend or understand.
I'm just going to sum this idiocy up as either autistic beta's or 12 year olds.

It'd be a mercykill to be honest

Easy.
Reddit.

Facebook

The internet itself

why not

Wikipedia

those are technically dubs

When did Holla Forums turn into /mgtow/?

Wiki confirmed for dead

Holla Forums

Yeah but there's something intrinsically exhilarating about fucking a crazy and trying to ride the tiger. Makes life interesting.

Holla Forums is /r9k/. If given the opportunity most of these anons would fuck almost any girl interested in them, except for the landwhale sized tumblerinas. But Holla Forums is cheeky as fuck and salty they don't got a salty vag to lick.

Internet beggar man gonna get uncomfy.

XD

Gay anons are just prison gay. Most of you would dump your long distance boyfriends you erp with at the first opportunity for a girl.

One can only hope. Then again I doubt most of these kikes getting accused will be in prison for very long if at all.

What exactly are you expecting?

That's how most gays are from what I've observed. They seem to choose to be with men because they were rejected by women so much that they just gave up.

Have you ever played an Xbox before?

Nah, most gays were either molested as a kid or have neglectful fathers. That's why there was a sharp rise in homosexuality in this generation, poor parenting.

Fucking newfags.

I'm guessing some still like anal stimulation though, unless they get off on being dominated by another man.

Whatever, most of you are reddit nowadays, so it's not like the majority of you are any better.

More like they will give up their ass in exchange for not getting the shit beat out of them on a daily basis and more than likely just get raped regardless.

By what stats are you getting that from?

Experience in (((the gay community)))

facebook

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I'd fuck her

This can't be real.

Sites as big as Facebook or Wikipedia aren't going to just die.

But would you tell her that while holding her thighs with your hands?

I don't see your dubs anywhere, (((Zuckerberg)))

>>>/newsplus/128579
Warn as many of your loved ones as you can. Facebook doesn't give A FUCK.

As long as it was consensual

Jesus fucking Christ in Heaven, if facebook ever gets "hacked" and all of those leak, I think I'll drown the rachposter, myself, and the rest of the planet in cum.

THIS IS FOR EVERY REVIEW THAT YOU HAVE DONE, IGN; FOR EVERY SHILL ATTEMPT THAT YOU HAVE DONE; FOR YOUR OVERALL IGNORANCE; YOU HAVE DESERVED THIS. I AM VERY GLAD THAT THIS IS HAPPENING TO IGN, THEY DESERVE IT! GET FUCKED IGN!

It's called

1000 COCK STARE

They still own the Humble Bundle though, which means it'll be harder to cut off their income.

Even if that is true, it is still a good victory, user.

JPMorgan, Target, Equifax. All hacked. Literally hundreds of millions of US bank accounts at extreme high risk status for theft and fraud. All the Jewish bankers have get-away-scot-free cards. All the Jewish politicians have avoid-goyim-firing-squad/prison cards.

There is no "if" faceberg gets hacked. There is only the question of "when?"

I hope you live high above sea level my man.

So the entire staff goes on strike because some vapid skank cries harrassment? Let me guess. She worked in the marketing department. If the industry has really become this inept and pathetic how on Earth is it still afloat at all? Just what is going on here?

WW3 starts

All the females in the military work for logistics and communication. They remember some general or Trump or their boyfriend that stare raped them.

Is this how they will destabilize America? Beef up standing armies within the EU while watching America's military structure crumble from the inside due to incessant gender drama. Just implant this disease of spoiled whore worship and then quietly leave as it festers.

(((They))) are pretty pissed at the burgers. The UN already threatened to change the langue to some chink speak because they are getting nervous about the burgers.

He didn't say he wanted to fuck her though, he said "If I was younger, I'd love to fuck you." in a slightly more subtle way. If anything he was specifically saying he was too old for her, which is a classic tactic to get her to disagree if she's interested.

I understand they are butthurt about the election because they were relying on Clinton to send some ground troops into Syria. But after over 10 years of this deadlocked clusterfuck, maybe it's about time to admit to themselves that they are a group of doddering old obsolete Jews who, with all their billions of shekels, can't even take one dusty province away from Assad. How is it America's fault that Jake Rothschild is a demented senile old reptile?

Thats just one of the steps, fuckers have being working for decades, just now were seeing the fruits.
Academia has spiraled into a joke and propaganda center, media is regurgitates bullshit from academia, military and government being co-opted by people that came from infested academia.
At least they are cannibalizing themselves.

America is now full of bad goyim, according to (((them))), being a bad influence, now that many wants a equivalent of Bill of Rights or not just lay down and let muslim golem take over. Trump election gave hope to the West, the non-cucked and docile side of it. Its about desperation and punishment.

A huge bullet has been dodged with Trump getting elected.
Recently the EU has really announced they are making an army, so you would be sure that US+EU would have gone to war against Russia if Hillary had been elected.
Now the question remains if the EU army would work (maybe not) and if something else change, since (((they))) are waiting for the next good goy US president to be elected.

I am ready. I feel like I was born to burn alive all the degenerates.

I want a flamethrower. I want to capture the degenerates using hunting dogs. Mechanical beasts.

I want to torture them after being captured. I want to hang their bodies on the streets. I want to collect their eyes and wear them as necklaces. I want to make gloves out of their skin.

I want to put their heads on spikes. I want to cut the tits of the whores and feed it to them.

I want to face to bloodshed.

I want you to stop reddit spacing.

MOVE IN NOW, Holla Forums! WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE, YOU CAN GET AN ALRIGHT PAYING JOB RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN BE A SLEEPER AGENT LYING IN WAITING FOR AN ATTACK, OR YOU CAN SUBTLY SUBVERT THE MODERN VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY ONE MEDIOCRE VIDEO GAME ARTICLE AT A TIME, DO IT Holla Forums YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY, DON'T JUST SIT THERE, I APPLIED FOR A JOB YOU SHOULD TOO, STOP DELAYING FUCKING TAKE IT. MAKE THE GAME INDUSTRY A BETTER PLACE. ITS ON US NOW.

DO IT NOW!!!

I would bet every shekel I own that there will be a significant event that will expose the yids in a matter that will be too big to blackhole completely before they get a good goy in the office.

Whoa there friend, careful not to cut yourself on that edge. Also why are you using tor? You live in some cucked country and afraid the police are gonna come knocking on your door?

I've been wondering the same thing. I spent almost all of my single-digit and teen years grinding out video game after video game, anime after anime. I played Vanilla WoW so much that I got to raid tier 2.5 with full epics, tenth rank PvP, maxed out reputations, almost everything there is to do in that MMO. According to how the rest of society views actual nerdy people, I should have become one of these soft sad sacks that can't do anything right like in the OP. What actually happened is I grew up to be a (mostly) sober, straight-face, happily productive member of society, and it's the other school kids everybody saw as "normal" that are drowning themselves in escapist fantasy. It's bizarre.

Why you little…

ALL WILL BE FIRE.

do you have pride? none of these faggots have any pride or sense of self-worth, if they did they wouldn't be able to go outside as a walking parody of man

What's with you cuckolds throwing around the le edge shit.

They're going to sink the Lusitania again. A Russian missile from a Russian soldier fired by Syrian soldiers will down an American commercial flight.

I mean from a Russian launcher.

Let me guess, the same guy who allegedly sexually harassed her.

This gonna be good.

Most of the people who go on Chans are far more attractive than the reddit faggots I have seen because they have some self awareness

Eagerly awaiting for the IGN version of vid related. I'm sure we're going to see a lot more versions in the near future as well.

Even normalfags are calling them out on other shit:
imgur.com/gallery/grrlw
IGN uses Humble Bundle to sell private info.
humblebundle.com/privacy

Trying to fuck people you're working with at the office is generally viewed as inappropriate, yes.

That was OC posted here you goddamned newfag.
Nigger go >>>/back/

What a hothead.

gay

Bitch is literally named plague, zuz.

Is IGN dead yet?

Its like pottery.

A normal answer from her, if she didn't wanted it, would be:
" -Well, ok, but not with me dude ;) "
That's fucking it. No need to cry, no need to be depressed over it, just fucking answer normally not act like an autist and sue later…
wtf is wrong with this new generation…smh…

Why do companies that hire narcissistic, mentally unstable individuals expect any different? If this whole shitstorm in Hollywood and elsewhere doesn't make companies realize the dangers of hiring minorities and women nothing will. Then again, they've been pushing for diversity quotas for so long I don't think they have a choice but to keep hiring the trash.

You're fired

It's worst, i first watched on jewtube

How much are they paying you?

Congrats now your daughter will never be the gunner in my BMP-3
Except she'll go anyway and we'll fuck in the back

Women don't know what they want. Some woman once accidentally rubber her hand against my ass in line at an amusement park. She got so embarrassed that she tried to hide from me behind her friends crying. I just stood there trying to figure out what the fuck just happened. She was maybe 5 or 6 / 10. I could tell it was an accidental rub and thought nothing of it until she started freaking out.

You cant tell a child from a teen? Its still underage as fuck. Where were her parents?