Games with bad or confusing plots

I have no idea what Arma 3 story is to this day. I don’t even know what CSAT suppose to be.
arma3.com/features/campaign

armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/CSAT

Operation Flashpoint story
AMERICA FUCK YEAH
Arma 1 story
AMERICA FUCK YEAH
Arma 2 story
AMERICA FUCK YEAH
Arma 3 story
AMERICA FUCK YEAH

What about this is particularly difficult to understand? I'll admit I didn't finish ARMA3, so if things go full-retard at the end then I suppose I might have to agree.

what is remotely confusing about it?

Flash forward a few weeks/months

I'm still in the middle of my playthrough, but that's the story so far.

I'd like to see someone try to explain this whole series.

Ok this one is a bit more complex than KH but still pretty simple.

Problem with CSAT. It’s unclear who a member or not. It’s pretty vague if Russia a member or not. Even though CSAT almost exclusively use Russian equipment and vehicles.

this. although i do know people who care and like the story. yes i'm looking at you nife

you really don't need to know much OP. even with those two sources information. if you're really that curious just know that PMC meddling in A2 caused CSAT to form some odd years later.

Is that Quizno?

the /a3g/ shitter himself

The most confusing thing about ARMA is that the Operation Flashpoint protagonist that keeps appearing in all of the games barely ages at all.

Nothing it is just bad.

I still have no idea what they were trying to accomplish by replacing people with synths.

What's bad about it? I found it funner than the original, and tey put an actual story in this time. I felt like it was a soft-remake of the first, loosely tied to the original story since the first was more of a tech demo thrown into the Orange Box.

That was AAF, not CSAT.

I don't remember which one, but one of the light NATO vehicles seems to have instrument panels in kyrill. Since CSAT has russian equipment, this might be either ukrainian or the russians have military deals with both sides.

I just realized that I made a typo.

Still better than the one Reddit stole and edit.

mgs
Not confusing, just bad.

Holy shit is that the Hulkster fighting for the rights of everyone man?