Legend of Dragoon

Reminder that pic related was the only good dragoon by the end game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ik5Xb7JzM
youtube.com/watch?v=RtH25mmF2ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Such tiny arms in the second picture.

Hands and Feet are tiny compared to the rest of her. Looks really weird.

First pic is great though.

Looks like a failed attempt at perspective, but I like that smug face

Who is this cum conquistador?

Legend of the Dragoon's only notable feature was the timed hits thing, and it did it substantially worse than Mario RPG, let alone Paper Mario which would come out 6 months after it. There was only one command, hit the button when you're told to, and newer attacks only required you do it more times making it even more repetitive. Add this to the awful encounter rate and it's really not a very good game.

>What is Shakespearean voice acting

Legend of Dragoon was based, Dart had way more chicks on his dick than Cloud from Final Fantasy 7

You mean the chick I desperately tried to make relevant to the team because she was the one with the most personality, but to no avail, is good? I'm calling out your lie.

Also I tend to argue that an excellent RPG game has a memorable soundtrack, such as that of Star Ocean or the Final Fantasy series, Legend of Dragoon had some well composed, memorable background music.

I never got the hype over this game.

The battle system was boring.

I liked Rose. She was a dedicated waifu who spent millennia trying to fix her mistake.

>What is a magic stat which is only beaten out by Shana/Garbage meaning magic items and her dragoon spells do massive damage?

Nobody needs a reminder for that reason, but they do need a reminder to remember her. Best character in a great game that it seems not that many people played. Since I've always been a sucker for transformations that increase power for a short time it filled that desire nicely. Great early waifu choice too.

Garbage yeah, wasn't really happy about the replacements in the game. Once for good reason I can get, but there wasn't really a good reason for ((plot)) to do it at all, someone just probably wanted more donut steels to get some limelight.

Was stuck between using her to generate points towards dragoon, or using the infinite magic item sometimes. If a boss fight didn't have chaff usually I'd keep her topped off for healing.

OOPS!

Meru was the best. Permanent addition to the party once I got her.

Dartz - Meru - Albert best party too bad Albert's additions are fucking hard to do.

MUH HARPOON

MORE AND MORE

Haschel Meru best party hands down if you have speed shoes and bandit ring on both of them. Really sucks that shana/miranda is so shit, I always felt like they should've had additions.

FAAAALAAAMEEE SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT

Rose wasn't all that smart when you looked at her previous idea for the longest time.
It did seem weird that the game had in-game cutscenes and the FMV. The in-game cutscenes worked out nicely, probably do the lack of voice acting.

The problem was the moon child uniting with the body of the god of destruction. Melbu actually fixes it by supplanting Shana during the transfer and making himself the god of destruction, so they didn't have to kill Shana

The developers were way ahead of it time
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ik5Xb7JzM
youtube.com/watch?v=RtH25mmF2ZA

>tfw love Rose but the only reason she likes you is because you remind her of her old bf your dad, who she leaves you for

Still do less damage than a normal combination attack
Something she doesn't have.

She was dedicated to her true love. Nothing wrong with that.

Retard

Psychedelic Mindbomb can be hilariously powerful with the right build
And it's almost guaranteed to one hit Kongol's brother