This is the conclusion I have to come Holla Forums

Thank you for sharing, good blogpost

yeah? well? this is mine

My conclusion is that OP is being a faggot again and that you should check my digits

>

I think I heard someone say dubs?

Dubssssss

Here's your leddit silver and an upboat from me in the form of DUBS.

If you're retarded sure.

What a hugbox.

OP is a fargoth.
Chechenia.

OP is a faggot.
Free Palestine.

Fuck I thought the first post didn't go through.

You're a special kind of retard, OP.

(checked)
very nice

You want a hugbox? Here's your hugbox

Unfortunately, I have a lot of games from the late-90's/early-2000's that become a pain in the ass to install (Let alone run).

What good is a mod when you cannot even play the damn game?

You lack the commitment to vidya and thus you are a faggot of unimaginable proportions and the worst kind of consumer of videogames.
You are a casual.

If you find fixing / modding a game for a few hours too much so that you can get hundreds of hours off from it, you are a casual fucking fuck.
Fuck you.

Finally, trips!

Whoah there friendo, I think you want that picture to say "Unzips pants" (:

Wanna hug? >>>/cuteboys/ is thataway.

Only a retard can't spot the difference between an OP that requires discussion and obvious bait.

Unsaged digits don't count.

rock aaaaaaand rollin'

wtf are you talking about?! Its very rare for a game on pc releasing completely broken…GET A BETTER PC! Sure there are a some titles that comes very unoptmized but it still playable, you can't reach 60fps constant? Fuck that, consoles don't even reach 30 fps constant… Stop whining like a kid… If you bought the fucking game, just refund, wait a little while and torrent the thing! That's what i do….Well what i did…Now i just wait and torrent anything…Fuck this shit, the best part of pc is because you can still pirate shit…