Hello, I am a game literally only OP here played

No one else remembers me.

Other urls found in this thread:

runesword.com/rs2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like shit, op has awful taste.

It was broken as fuck, but I liked it as a kid.
Back then we played what we had and didn't have "muh depression" and said in front of a full game library and didn't know what to play, faggot.

I stopped doing that once I stopped being a teenager

It was also creepy as fuck as a kid. The game scared me.

Clearly not cause you're still a bitter unlikable fuck hence your first post

This is one of the examples when the game is shit, but its still fun to play cause gameplay is pretty basic. Normalfags can't into it cause they can't into past its very basic issues without laughing about bugs and deleting right after encountering them.

Also surprisingly a lot of people played this game online.

I had no idea the game had that much enemy types. For me basically only the sewer and the town existed.
I never went much beyond as a kid (because I was scared D:).

Is it worth a replay?
Are mages or clerics fun?

Everything about this game is mediocre, i am sure you have better games to play, user.

I just remember the magic system being kinda interesting.

I'm kinda indulging in nostalgia after I have seen all those wow threads.
You are right, I won't play it, but I want to see some let's play of it.

Is is a coincidence that so many Germany (me included) played this game?

BOW DOWN THOTS I AM YOUR NEW KING

I wonder how many games this can be said for. Stalker and Farcry 2 come to mind.

Step aside and behold, a game truly no one but I have played.

Garbage game

How do you know, faggot? You never even played it.

That or being too dumb to leave the city is hardly something one has to brag about.

I was a kid, user.
And I constantly rerolled my character. I know the sewers by heart.
But I actually managed to progress far beyond the city, because I was able to walk over the mountain or some shit and go to areas I really wasn't supposed to.

Anyway I was immersed in the game. Something you are not able to do, because you have no soul.

Hey OP.

I am watching a LP of it right now.
I don't rememeber the red worm in the sewers. Was it added later?

Also cool that now finally the pause exploit is fixed.

Its kinda funny to note, but this game is exactly what Dark Souls wanted to be. Third person action with rpg elements, one player character, no proper quests, no companions, no npcs aside from small talk, just dungeons, dangerous locations everywhere, loads of traps and enemies, optional magic for casters build. And you must survive through it like levels in classic games instead of following proper story with roleplaying and shit. Its amazing how many similarities there are, and how different the respect is towards those games. Should had western developers tried anything like dark souls before it came out, it would be just as canned by the rest of the crowd as this game. Trends are amazing thing.

Also the lead developer of Dungeon Lords is no other but a creator of Wizardry 6, 7 and Wizards & Warriors. Who initially co-designed Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom with Andrew C. Greenberg, and then became notable developer until dungeon lords killed his career. Greenberg with Woodhead filled lawsuit to Sir-Tech, breaking the company, so Bradley turned to side projects and funded Heuristic Park.

You can call it last game of lead Wizardry designer.

Didn't realize that when I googled his name before creating this thread. I only did that to see if he did anything else, which sadly he didn't.

I like Dungeon Lords for having some comfy cities.

I had the demo in one of those promo CDs, I liked it so much I copied it over to the hard drive. Days later my mother merely saw the folder name once and thinking it was some BDSM shit barred me from using the computer. I didn't get to use it again until I managed to find a copy of the game on a bargain bin and proved it was just a videogame.
On topic, vid related

The Tone Rebellion, a cryptic but comfy strategy game.

Reginleiv, an EDF with norse giants.

The word you're looking for is false, incorrect or possibly retarded.

your thread is bit on the gay side but have a bump

I'm trying to find a game I played a long time ago. It was an RPG that used 6 sided dice and had a system for making your own adventure, characters, etc. You could change values of equipment, spells and all that. Kind of like and RPG maker game in that regard (wasn't jap or weeaby, though). Art was very amateurish.
It came with some default adventures that you could play on with PCs you created yourself. Combat took place on a simple flat battlefield with just some background image if I'm remembering well.

i played that
was okay
only had it as dad liked the first game The Logic Factory made, Ascendancy

Fugg, I just found it. It's called Runesword II. Here's the site.
runesword.com/rs2.html

I love autistic editors like these.

It was funny that you could somersault back and lob a spell at the same time in that game. On the other hand disarming locked chests was a major pain in the ass, because the game kept generating enemies that homed on your position while you fumbled with the lock, so if you weren't fast with unlocking, they kept interrupting you. And more difficult locks required more time to work on, obviously, so the problem was getting worse with time.

Severance: Blade of Darkness is better in every way. Fite me irl.

I broke the game, because I built enough rep with one faction to be able to make more money selling something than it cost to buy back. I was able to sell all my spells and buy back an infinite amount to never run out and have to let them recharge. I think one spell was a resurrection, so I was pretty much invincible.

thats why you needed to use the time slowing spell. made lockpicking super easy

This little gem here.

OP is a faggot

How the fuck were you supposed to leave the city anyway? I spent like 2 hours trying to figure out that shit, and walkthroughs were useless.

I got the game in an RPG 3-pack. Ironically, the best game in said pack was the one that won zero awards.

I know that feeling.

Despite it's many flaws, the fact that it had 4 different magic systems at once is what I love about this game. All four of them working in completely different ways.