Reshade.me

Hey so Reshade works with A Hat in Time.

I'm not really good at tweaking these settings so I'm sure it could be made much better than this, but what little I've done to help make the game more graphically vibrant and defined really shows just how much post-processing matters.

This can either be a Hat in Time thread, or a Reshade thread. Your choice, Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RU0Xn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the base game looks a lot better.

the more I think about it, I think this thread would be better off being used to express why all graphics mods are shit and ruin the developers vision. I think it's time to accept the reality that this shit is horrendous and these faggots don't know anything about artistic direction.

I like this image, and I like you as well user.

please stop mustards, this is a problem.

no amount of shader packs in the world can fix clipping

clipping isn't an issue

In games where all characters are bald and wearing skintight elastic suits, sure.

Th-thanks

I was good with the myriad of GTA IV graphics mods because the defaults make my eyes hurt, plus I always liked a muted NYC shot.

no, it's not.

The first image is objectively better though. I guess you like eye cancer.

Kill yourself lad

Why does the map look like shit in #4

You just made it an oversaturated mess smeared with bloom

You get a permaban if you use a color grading removal mod in BF3 because DICE says it would give players a "unfair advantage".

I just saw this today
archive.is/RU0Xn

a cute meme friend-chan

you might consider heading back. if you are going to be so easily offended you may be more comfortable somewhere else. You see Holla Forums is not a hive-mind.

at least its not smeared with shit in the shower :^)

who gives a shit about these?

That shit looks fucking terrible, and once again, proves that meme shaders are exclusively for retards with trash-tier, uncalibrated monitors.

It's due shitty texture filtering, can be turned off.

MORE LIKE A DICK IN LOLI AMIRITE?
Reshade is pretty good for games that have lamps/lanterns. I used it in DDDA, it gives the lamp a real use and it looks really fucking cool. Fighting a cockatrice in the dark and only being able to see it's glowing eyes in the distance was cool as fuck.

reddit race kill yourself

here you go baby boy, play with this and leave the adults alone

Kill yourself you atutistic mess
Fuck redditors, fuck bloom and fuck shitty dev post processing

Truly revolutionary.

Be sure to screencap this thread so you can complain about in on cuckchan

average level of discourse on Holla Forums
>>>/bog/

Both of these extremes are retarded. Does it fit the tone of the game, and does it make the game easier to play (or at least not make it harder or remove information such as not being able to even see the fucking sky)? If the answer to either of these is no, then it's already objectively worse than the original. If it passes both, then it's just a matter of personal taste unless the original was god awful and everyone knows it. Some games can be improved by some saturation and contrast, or some gamma, without going overboard.

I mostly got reshade for faux cel shading/cartoonify effect.

For "realistic" games I also increase sharpness and turn off in-game AA and blur, and for less realistic games I prefer more AA

I wonder if you ever go outside.

a bit off topic but cuckchan mod FnFyZpXv was one angry bastard

Second set makes me think you're trying for a Mario Sunshine sort of thing.

I forgot about cemu. Is Botw working well on it?

I made those purposefully overblown because other people I sent the OP images to said "I can't tell the difference"

I always use SweetFX /ReShade when possible just for a subtle contrast bump if not more.

You're burning out the details too much, For example, the specular on the water vanishes.