Recommend video games ITT please

Post video games worth checking out.

I'm waiting for the Switch release of Ittle Dew 2+ because bonus content, pls no consolewars

Fallout 4
Skyrim

Based on what you posted, Copy Kitty, Bleed 1 and 2, and maybe the Yomawari series and Fran Bow for more of a horror angle.

Why are you posting shovelware then? Iconoclasts is an sjw game

What makes it SJW besides the Tumblr noses?

The devs are pro anita.

Annnnnnd into the trash it goes.

Show us ingame examples of social justice.

You can still pirate their stuff if it is good

Hollow Knight
Cuphead
Avernum 3

A few others

Dominions 5 is coming out soon though

Anachronox is a pretty cool game. It's like what if a bunch of white guys got together and decided to make a JRPG. And I don't know about gut busting, but it's a pretty funny game.

One thing I really like is that while the game doesn't have a big morality bar, most of the quests in the game have moral choices. For example a cop will pay you $300 if you can get a picture of all the aliens, but after getting the translation device you come to learn that the cops are racially profiling these guys and locking them up to torture for days at a time just because they don't like their attitude.

One thing I don't like is that the game is kind of busted. If you issue orders in combat too quickly it's super easy to crash the game. When you have an attack queued up against an enemy with 0 HP it'll hard crash to desktop losing minutes/hours of progress. And it doesn't help that the combat can feel slow at times depending on your party set-up with old school unskippable summon/special attack animations.

This is probably old as shit and maybe cancer too as I haven't checked it

Dominions 5 soon, user.

Is multiplayer going to work the same? Play by mail works but it's kind of a pain

From what I've read they're not planning to change it anytime soon.

I really wish I had saved that one special recommendation list that was made a while back for being with taste like yourself. I'm sure some user has it for you.

Konjak doesn't give two fucks about feminists and SJWs.
Worse yet faggots just listen to this without any proof.

It's not the most cancerous one I've seen, but it's pretty bad.

Pretty sure I read here before that one of the devs is a lefty cuck.

Pick one.

Great fucking source dude, amazing even.
The entire game is made by single fucking dude

lmoa

Here's your proof.
Get fucked.

Well, maybe that's because it's a lie? Is this satire or is he really that stupid that he seems to recognize a claim is ridiculous but it doesn't click that she's lying at all?