King Arthur

What good games are there where you can play as King Arthur and/or the knights of the Round Table, and go off to establish Camelot, or free the country from viking rule, or seek out the Holy Grail, etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klVKser9rVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And whoever pulls it off, will be crowned King of Brittain

Conquests of Camelot wasn't bad, not sure how well it runs emulated these days.

canon slut

Knights of the Round by Capcom.

Magic cocks are a thing

You don't need an emulator, the engine was ported over to ScummVM

Stronghold Legends

i would berry my dick so far inside your ass whoever could pull it would be crowned king arthur

Tzar burden of the crown

Were Stonehenge Old Ones ayys or lovecrafts?

Ice age era humans.

As ironic as it may be, Darklands is exactly what you are after, barring all references to arthurian legends.

play FF7 and get the knights of the round materia

Old game called "King Arthur's KORT".

youtube.com/watch?v=klVKser9rVc

Pretty simple, done by one or two guys in 1994. It was fun for a very small game, but Lords of the Realm 1 and 2 were similar gameplay but a bigger scope with more detail.

Yeah, it's called mine.

You can buy it on Steam for only £5.
Despite it being from 1992.
25 years ago.
It was probably cheaper as a physical set of floppy disks in a box with a manual and a paper map that had been sent by truck and cargo ship across several countries and seas, brand new - than a quarter of a century old digital copy of a few fucking mega bytes, if that.

dummy is about to jam that ghost pecker into her urethra

Just pirate it.

Gothic 1 and 2. It's technically not a game abuout Arthur, but the devs completely ripped off Excalibur (1981).

It doesn't exist, I know because I checked.

You mean Danish rule, the term "Viking" is retarded. Also, fuck off Saxon, we are full.

You're certainly full of Saracens and Fins.

Not King Arthur at all people.

the floaty tentacle ghosts in the game?

King Arthur is a rip off of Emperor Charlemagne

The makers of Excalibur (1981) completely ripped off Le Morte d'Arthur, which ripped off the Post-Vulgate Cycle, which ripped off the Vulgate Cycle, which ripped off the writings of Chretien de Troyes and Robert de Boron, which ripped off the Roman de Brut, which ripped off the Historia Regum Britanniae, which ripped off the History of the Britons, the Ecclesiastical History of the British People, the Welsh Annals, and Welsh folklore in general.

FUCK YOU SAXON NERDS

Even if it was an adaption, the source material still ripped off all of those other things I listed.
The point I'm trying to make is that it's stupid to hold ripping off a ~1500 year "IP" against a game, especially one that shaped the very the way medieval fantasy stories are written.

Shouldn't you be resting up for your conversion tomorrow?

If you want the typical setting, it might not be quite what you're looking for, but this is a game where you play as an alternate universe's iteration of King Arthur, who's also a fighter pilot.

youre a cheeky nigger
but I'll allow it

OP I did notice something strange about the king aurthur story and related things.

spoilers!

(guess where this goes)

bump

i guess thats why it gets stuck

But Gothic didn't ripoff the King Arthur story, only the 1981 Excalibur film, especially in the art direction and atmosphere. The armors and magician robes are identical to the ones in Excalibur.

Whore from that fate shit is more likely candidate tbh.

I actually do own that, and I did like it.

What are the best filters for King Arthur Holla Forums?

Jesus

Now I see why Disney is making all those live-action remakes of their animated films.

Remove this meme from the face of the earth.

There was a Total-War like game where you play as Arthur. Was snazzy.

god dammit, who gave emufags control of remastering animated classics?

Was the game based off of the film any good?

OH NO, the fairy dust is missing. Movie is ruined!

Play Noble Knights in yugioh. As for actually good King Arthur games? There are none, sadly.

King Arthur's World and Stronghold Legends are good.

lol