Anyone able to help identify this game?

anyone able to help identify this game?

Elona+

Call of Duty 2

Oxycodone game.

Adam Sessler: The Game

Cataclysm DDA.

Fallout 4

This, or a very similar game. I think HellMOO had Oxycodone as well.

Fucking hell man. What a pile of shit.

I haven't played hellMOO in a minute, so I don't remember if it had oxy or not. I remember weed, meth, coke, and booze for sure

Reminds me of that Drugwars game everybody use to play on calculators before all you dang kids started carrying around Smartdoohickeys and Gamebots.

The only reason why I say that is because I played it for like half and hour, found a retarded amount of drugs and a fur suit. So I OD in a fur suit while fighting something before deleting the game

Drug wars was usually about dealing, not taking.

Right you are.

Why'd you have to say those words.
RIP GONDO

I don't follow

Definitely Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead.

appreciate it.

Imagine if HellMOO was good.

where am I

Battletoads 2

No problem.

fuck you thats where

don't have to. some fag kept talking about 'end of the line' so i tried, and it's surprisingly good.

Guess it's only natural the realization of little shitposting leads to more and more of it

I liked hellMOO for a while, but the grind can get old pretty quick.

Endgame is incredibly lacking and eventually you just run out of things to do other than sexual bullying.

that "jesus christ, allah, someone, anyone save me" glance at the camera

You theme park faggots need to be eradicated.

The thing I like about Hell is the exploration and interactivity of the world, but you quickly run out of things to explore and interact with. Freedom city and surroundings are probably the most dense and interesting areas, and beyond that it gets sparse.

Yeah I found myself rerolling for the fuck of it a lot.

I got another one, It's been 23 years but i remember this:

If anyone can help me out i would very much appreciate it

was it futuristic?

not that i remember, present day normal dudes

end of the line has what appears to be unlimited places to explore. i didn't like the skill system at first because you have to find and join guilds to train anything interesting (there are places to train outside of a guild, but the skills are super limited until you join one).

it's not super populated, but it seems like there are always a few people playing at literally any random time i've played. the people that are on are at least friendly enough to help newbs.

i've made about six characters so far, including the first one which was basically a crap shoot because i had no idea what was in store. there are certain benefits for some races in specific guilds, and some guilds benefit more from specific stats (which might be cheaper to raise between races).

telnet eotl.org 2010

Emergence the game?

>level nothing but ride, fists and fuck
i have lots of fun little pointless memories like this and i miss that game dearly. i got a virtual noise complaint for fuck's sake and had a great time doing it

Sounds like takeshis challenge

Yeah, it has a lot of nice touches. I recall GMs putting in a request for having over some high number of an item in a stack would say "a shit ton of x" in the description.

I wonder if they un-fucked the robot racial

I wish.

that furry zombie game Cataclysm?

Humour me Holla Forums.
Are those dark drops blood?
Or liquid shit?
Or jam?
Or something even more kinky?

That's not a game user, that's a regular evening in a trailer park near you.

What is he saying there?

Nope, PC Graphic adventure game, graphics more akin to Sierra's old king's quest series

Don't wish that, you can still live your life happily if you focus on the things that make you happy.

It's szechuan sauce

I believe they removed it.
I stopped once the carebearing begun and the badministration started making some seriously fucktarded decisions in an attempt to coerce the playerbase into acting in a certain way. I checked back a few years later and I was not expecting HellMOO to be infected by SJWism.
Last I heard they toned down on the fucktarded decisions, but the general atmosphere had turned for the worse.

You know things are not good when goonshitte didn't seem like that bad of a time, in the context of that game, at least.

I first caught on to Hellmoo when the carebearism was at its peak. After me and my bros got banned for a legitimate misunderstanding while we were getting our bearings and figuring things out, we jumped ship to Hatemoo, which fortunately was in full-swing at the time. In all honesty, it was likely the most fun I have ever had in a video game, all because of the relentless griefing inflicted upon us by the goons. I have so many fond memories of insanely silly shit, misadventures, and other shenanigans our ragtag group tried, to level the playing field against those fuckers absolutely incessant griefing. Really brought us together and fun times were had.

Not all goons are bad. If there are ones autistic enough to play a MUD, then they've gotta be alright blokes.