Name main character Asuka in romaji

Well, that was weird. What should I name my shop? I've got 9 characters to use and can use anything on the North American 3DS keyboard.

IMGAY4OP

user, maybe OP is a grill?

NOBODY IS READY FOR ASSSKA

girls dont browse this site

Sluts don't browse this site.

jews browse this site.

Too bad IMGAY4U

jewish girls. Slutty jewish grills.

Ah fuck it, I"m just going to name the shop Carmilla.

You can force a nipponese keyboard with a user made patch that I've seen somewhere, no kanji dictionary support of course but at least you can use kana and hira.
I know this because I used it to name my character in the Aikatsu shovelware game

Can't get enough of them. Literally.

Did it have dress up? Did you need to use Nipponese characters or did it accept romaji?

Enough, but the gameplay was kind of dull and mostly only good for practicing basic japanese (since one of the three mini-games had you memorize a short script), plus I'm pretty sure a ton of outfits were locked behind dlc buying actual aikatsu cards, but I couldn't really confirm this in much detail. It probably would accept romaji but you might as well just go googling for the patch I was talking about, I'm pretty sure it was on GBA temp or something like that.

Could you undress?

It's literally a game for little girls, what do you fucking think?

So… yes?

You aren't going to get good handheld gameplay from a franchise that makes most of its money off cards used in arcade machines.

I didn't expect much and not much was what I got, I guess I wasn't disappointed?

Yeah and it has rough bare-fingered h*ndh*lding too, why not.

The game in the OP lets you take off shirt and pants and see the girl's pantsu and bra (though you can't leave customization without shoes and underwear covered) and it's also for little girls.

It makes me wonder. Is titties and ass inappropriate for girls?

>grab jihad style boutique from the torrent shelves
>collect the tax leftovers in town
kill me
>people now barging in for my custom designed t-shirt that I discarded when clearing stock
I feel exhausted and drained by the game.

…Yes?

Learn Nipponese and play the non-shit version.

That wouldn't help with the overall situation though. And as much as I am open to ne experience, I see no immediate need in learning japanese.

You were faggy enough to download a girl's game, now own up to it so you can enjoy your shallow fashion game without forced diversity.

The only mistake that I can own up to is not abandoning the ship when odd premises were introduced right at the start, like the plot about a separate dimension that has a heritage of influence from your grandmother and the new mechanics that I couldn't give two shits about. If I tire myself out and decide to abandon the burning ship entirely I can always return to the two previous games that still left some things to do.
way to show you're a insecurity

There is really no much practical application for it in my life. I can still dig deep into english game reserve and find a lot of good stuff.
Sure it would let me read jap mangas (that I don't even read at all), vns and watch anime, it would open a horizon of the jap indie scene (except I have a window for that in the form of online comiket resources that I've yet to start looking into), but playing good games alone takes so much time that all of that isn't really needed. On top of that not even Holla Forums knows why learn jap if one doesn't like jrpgs or franchise (anime) specific games. The only real practical application I see right now is an ability to search for rare dank cookie✡/inmu memes, but even then tags and google translate work really well for satisfying my needs.

Not all of us worship that particular brand of subhumans

wwwwwwww

Girl's Mode 4 is out? Where's the cia nigga?

see webm

But yes, if the game is not originally english I probably need it translated to be able to play it. Though in the end I play games, not translations themselves.
wat

Well, explain then to me what use would I have for it in my daily life.
Because if you'd knew anything about learning a language, the best way to get a hold on it is to have desirably daily interactions with it.

You don't play games every day?

You eat food every day, how's your Italian? Your Spanish? Chinese?
You dumb fuck. Nips don't even make good games, let alone games so great you ought to learn Jap just to play them.

Do you talk to your food?

I do, and I still have good supply of them left. Like, as long one has a skill called "vidya research" and doesn't have "graphics whore" and "weak to jrpgs" (or one of the sorts) traits then there isn't much need for jap.

It's like you aren't completely deprived of life and social interactions where literally anything will do. :^)

rate my fashionfu

No shit, a jew runs this board

if a vampire talks b4 it sucks is it talking to its food?

Not stylish/style savvy
Is character customization now more in-depth?

Depending on what it is trying to suck and if it's talking to it or at it.

I didn't pick the clothes, it was just one of the four default choices. And that was the only red they had in character creation.

What's the point then? At least go to the store and get a proper outfit first.

tits or gtfo

Was just testing the new game out. I'm glad it doesn't have that stupid dollhouse gimmick like Girls Mode 3.

Game wanted me to name the street my shop is on, so I called it ∞chan

HNNIGG

M8, Vampires never shut the fuck up. Unless you’re playing a game where vampires are beastial brutes, like the Witcher.