Death of Miiverse: Part 2

Previous thread:

archive.fo/JpIbF

Dump art/screenshots/archives.
I'll be gathering the material from the first thread + its archives and uploading everything as ZIP files later today, stay tuned.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!NXwQnYoa!W3z4SwXdgNi8dfgQRpxI7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Continuing my image dump from the last thread

Awaiting my archive of posts, but know that someone here got on the official Splatfest memories vid

Miiverse was universally regarded as autistic garbage back when it came out but now people remember it fondly, huh?

You can't really deny its shitposting potential.

People had fondness for AOL messenger once that was announced it will be ending soon. People miss things once they know something that was a small part of their life is ending, even if it was garbage. There was that one guy that remained in Halo 2 for xbox live until it was shutdown. Probably wishing he ended up like Overlord and became the character in the game once the servers ended.

So apparently i can't post more because some shitty message doesn't let me for some shitty reason now.

Post more where?

More of my Miiverse drawings dumbass it says i can't due to a shitty message which is this shit "/Holla Forums/howitzer-base/http/post.php:1094"

Shame it's so hard to get quality screengrabs of Swapnote/Swapdoodle, especially since only friends can see them

Did you try turning it off and back on again?
Else clear your cache/cookies/try another browser…etc.

On second thought, there might be a problem with one of your pictures… Try re-saving your pics and re-posting in >>>/test/ to see where the problem is.

Tried both and nothing helped it feels as kikewheels and Mark have it out for me.

Hotwheels hasn’t been here for two fucking years, retard. Jim is purposely destroying the site.

>Jim is purposefully destroying the site
Jim's more in the background, it's Codemonkey who's currently un/fixing the website.

Don't assume dumb shit user.

Don't mind him he's just shitposting

Get out.

Why allow this spam?

I know, but I just wanted to say it anyway.

There's a specific purpose for it, but I do agree that he should archive the images rather than just spamming it in one go.

Normally I wouldn't, but since this is a one off thing. I'll just lock this thread till the other one hits page 13.

don't have a part three since that would be silly

Did you ever get around to making that zip?

Well, it's unlocked now.

Time for an opinion of mine.
I really like Ukato's/GregorLink's Samus. There. I said it.

Yup :)

I prepared some ZIPs for you guys, all available here: mega.nz/#F!NXwQnYoa!W3z4SwXdgNi8dfgQRpxI7w

The archive 'miiverse.7z' from the first thread; some community pages saved in webpage form. I optimized them a bit by re-organizing the files and removing all scripts (scripts are not needed to display a webpage properly, only for some interactive elements which won't work now anyway, and some analytical tools that record your information).
The complete first thread webpage with all pictures, save for some posted reaction pics/vids to save space.
Taken from the first thread as well; several community and user pages saved from Miiverse on the very last day. Also optimized by me.
An Imgur album posted in the first thread; a guy playing Deus Ex HR develops a close relationship with a fire extinguisher.
My personal collection of saved drawings, which I was in the process of dumping in the first thread and ITT before Mark objected.

You guys keep posting shit and I'll try to archive everything. If you're gonna dump a lot of pictures, don't, instead upload them as a ZIP somewhere (e.g. zippyshare or mega) and post the link along with some samples.

Damn, thanks user. Downloading it as I type this shit.

Hello I am here for the squid tiddies

There were some posted in the first thread and in the "final moments" archive, see

bumping so others can download the archive

double bump for justice

Why don't you just make it as an .torrent file and upload it to public trackers?

Yeah I have the file anyways so I think I'll just reupload it for others someday or something.

If we ever get something to call the "final archive" i'll autistically run it all through a png optimizer to get the smallest file size possible. Assuming you guys even care.

me too, lets get the hell out of here

2017 was significantly better than 2015.

The simplest of fucking online features and they just had to fucking attach it to Miiverse, WHY?

Nice work, user.