#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Time Gal Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548
7. OP DisNod Twitch
>>>/gamergatehq/331348

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UKSNl
8ch.net/v/rules.html
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.fo/hZzAG
sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
archive.is/izjJW
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/vincent-ingenito-anti-gamergate-critic-ex-ign-writer-addresses-sexual-misconduct-accusations/43983/
archive.fo/QYz2f
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1313173-traps
knowyourmeme.com/forums/serious-debate/topics/55409-traps-are-trans-and-calling-them-that-is-transphobic/page/1
archive.is/WJMyp
archive.fo/ofMDg
feedthebadger.com/projects/infiltrating-alberta-civil-court-disguised-as-ourselves/
archive.fo/
wesearchr.com/bounties/encyclopedia-dramatica-legal-defense-fund
archive.is/55kzu#selection-847.0-847.133
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
hooktube.com/watch?v=sA3rl_NMZ-s
archive.is/1hsUU
archive.is/CBrDj
archive.is/Rle4i
archive.fo/YcjJj
archive.fo/zZkgr
archive.is/5II05
archive.is/YuJCK
ushistory.org/us/46c.asp
anncoulter.com/columns/2015-07-29.html
vdare.com/articles/why-the-axis-of-amnesty-was-defeated-a-post-mortem
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/887382337939533825
archive.is/tvXg2
archive.is/RkVgg
archive.fo/AdxaR
archive.is/Qe27p
store.steampowered.com/app/745220/There_Is_A_Genie_In_My_Szechuan_Sauce/
archive.is/R2oDN
archive.fo/zZkgr
archive.is/NOdEP
archive.is/p8llt
archive.fo/zrMlB
exhentai.org/g/994143/e76ba354ac/
archive.is/tdx0I
archive.fo/GSA9S
archive.fo/6soC2
archive.is/WsZn5
archive.is/dK1HT
archive.is/sXJ0j
archive.is/6K7Ho
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Philudoria/75/221/61
archive.fo/agMFg
animemaru.com/new-evidence-points-to-russian-interference-in-2017-idolmaster-elections/
archive.is/NAuVy
archive.fo/8b9JA
archive.is/DHsth
archive.is/1uEZp
archive.is/yD28G
steamcommunity.com/groups/DenuvoGames
archive.fo/ZM0TO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR COMMIE CAT

first for benis :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

archive of previous bread
archive.is/UKSNl

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

whatcha gonna spend your sundays watching / playing?

Reported.

Pffft. Attic please.

Wasn't this bread too early to be baked?

senib

We've lasted long enough to have threads themed after a game released on Laserdisc and VHD

Oh good, the new shitposting general is up, maybe now other threads will get better for a couple hours.

8ch.net/v/rules.html

6.Continuation threads such as GamerGate x Edition, Video Game General #32 (i.e., threads about broad topics that are constantly remade) etc. will be deleted if they are made before the previous thread hits 700 posts or Page 13 to keep the front page from being cluttered with the same discussions.

So when you search the "oldest religion in the world" on Google US, this shows up.

news article from a muslim country. of course.

Have you ever seen the Mewch D&C / exodus spam on some Holla Forums boards (especially /sudo/)?
Well, I have an important piece of information that you might be interested in.

Deysu or rdeysu in pic related is one of the Mewch admins (together with Mega Milk). Deysu is also known as runit and Torshitter and very active in what used to be called Holla Forums (which is now called "the herd").
Well, it turns out Deysu paid Lowtax money to advertise Mewch there.
As you can see from this screencap, none of them think this is a problem, including Stephen Lynx. They all treat having literal goons posting on an imageboard as par for the course and something to aspire to.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
- archive.is/izjJW

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt

Info & feedback welcome

I can't believe a male feminist would do something like this

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/vincent-ingenito-anti-gamergate-critic-ex-ign-writer-addresses-sexual-misconduct-accusations/43983/

Remove the "timeline" bit and Hindus come up as the oldest.

So, just out of interest, how many people in the pro-GG camp have been accused of sexual misconduct? I honestly cannot name a single person, but if you asked me for anti-GG names I have a god damn laundry list of people.

Abraham was a Jew though

fakku 2101-2200 is up

"Abraham was Muslim" is basically a lie Muslims use to try and sell their religion to Jews. They pull the same thing with Jesus.

jesus christ man, the guy is an idiot, but how is saying lame shit like this 'harassment'?

Nope

Talking to women is misogynistic harassment, you fuck.

This isn't really SJW or resist related, but I just found a giant Jew theme park in second life.

Daily reminder to do it for your waifu.
She is counting on you.

I don't have the clip on me at the moment, but can someone post the video where the Muslim explains he became a Christian because the Qur'an stated that Jesus is the word of God, not Muhammad.

Honestly, friend, what is the point of you? Simply reposting the same pasta again and again doesn't help at all. It's worse than shitposting, because that has no pretentions of being useful. Do you do any independent research at all or do you just wait for anons to spoonfeed you anything relevant? A lot of the "news" in your pasta is months out of date.

archive.fo/QYz2f

Wasn't Muhammad originally a christian too?

No you dummy.

I love preggo women

I'm still experiencing an excess of smug due to George takei being outed as a molester.

Christfags btfo

Mohammad is the son of an Islam nomad. He declared that the Islamic Moon God was the one try God, and led a crusade across the Middle East (Even killing his own father).

Little News from KYM

Trangender try to convince everyone that "Traps are Trans" get horribly shut down over and over.

knowyourmeme.com/photos/1313173-traps

knowyourmeme.com/forums/serious-debate/topics/55409-traps-are-trans-and-calling-them-that-is-transphobic/page/1

Is a operation that depends of everyone help, since I am a really restricted person looking for things on internet, I can't certainly find out those Fakku links without help, that's why I ask for them, and due to the month old notices, welp no recent updates happen, so we better let them there to remind us.

I've been keeping an eye on that too.
That Deysu guy also wants to make his own imageboard software with shadowbanning and backdoors in it. archive.is/WJMyp

And /ggrevolt/ BO seems to be a global on Mewch as a cherry on top.
It's one big pile of cancer.

Interesting, I think I'll buy it for xmas

Oh okay. I probably shouldn't get my facts about kebabism from unteralterbach.

That still not completely accurate, Hinduism is the oldest religion still widely practiced, but the oldest ones would have to be

What's the source for that third one?

I just caught that the point would be the oldest religions still practiced, not oldest overall. I wonder which is the worlds first religion?

The majority of KYM posters are scum normalfag redditors but a decent number of them are talking sense here. It's another case of tranny aggression trying to force themselves into something that has nothing to do with them. It's, dare I say it, cultural appropriation. They are doing this with yuri too by the way.

probably be some Mesopotamian one, fug*

Takei being hit by the Hollycoast is almost poetic.

Best timeline.

The jews literally have no reason to destroy culture, so stop blaming them

Okay, what's the story on them trying to corrupt "Girl X Girl"?

Let's just say they're a big problem on /u/ since they think they're actually lesbians in the wrong body.

Hit the shower.

Abraham was a follower of a religion known as Yahwism which predates modern Judaism.

degenerates.

One incident was the Dynasty scans thing from a while ago.
>>>/u/24915
>>>/u/27858

The cutest OTP of GG

Excuse me, what about Vivian and White Korra?

Too sluty, not pure at all

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Don't they know the natural state of men is being attracted to women?

That's fair.

You're a joke.

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else unforeseen consequences may befall to the people you love or hold high respect.

Never forget, hatred does not bear fruit. Love conquers all.

I'm not a fucking communist you idiot

Trannies are trying to label fictional characters as trans to feel validated. The actual term for trans in 2D is NEWHALF.

LOL
archive.fo/ofMDg

Oh sorry bud. Forgot that you're a special Leninist-Stalinist-Maoist-NeoFeminist.

Why are you so stupid? Just because I posted commie girl once it doesn't mean shit.

Was there any DanielleXVivian yuri? I don't remember seeing this. Pic unrelated.

Brony rapefugees.

You must pay the price for your shitposting, user.

His legal defense will be that he thought it was a goat

He had a shortage of goats so he had to improvise.

You're a special kind of retard it seems, then again you're a commie.

My little Muhammad.

Why would anyone rape Sarah Jessika Parker?

Rape victim's testimony.

So…

You have so many other options, yet you went with the shittiest one.

Now I understand the Niggers in the Colombian Caribean a little more, that doesn't change the fact that is wrong.

End yourself tbh

REMINDER TO NOT FEED (YOU)S TO BAITERS AND DERAILERS, REPORT THEM IF THEY ARE BREAKING RULE 8

Nigger, just stop.

I'm almost in disbelief.

SJW and leftists are not nice people user.

I was thinking earlier and I had a thought, tell me what you think. A lot of SJWs and progressives come off as militant atheists, and they shit on Christianity as much as they can, with "zombie carpenter" jokes and the whole nine yards. They'll freak out about christian bakers not baking gay wedding cakes but they never bat an eye at Islam, or the horrifying things it does. They in fact defend it. I think they're not really atheists, or at least not atheist for the right reason. It's not that they don't believe in god or hate religion, they hate republicans and they know that most republicans are christian. So they rail against Christianity as a way of getting back at republicans? And they will defend Islam because of a) the progressive stack, and b) republican's hate it because of terrorism.

So it's literally love what republicans hate, hate what they love. It sound stupid and petty, but I wouldn't expect anything less of these types.

I wouldn't have a problem with them shitting on Christianity if it wasn't for the fact that they defend Islam.

user, you have Republicans who will shit on Christianity if it means they gain a boost in the polls. It has nothing to do with your political affiliation. It has everything to do with your morals. Look at what's happened to every single country that has lost their religion. France went through the worst revolution in their history, millions of people starved in the USSR, and England sacrificed thousands of their own citizens in two wars they had nothing to do with. As much as people try to push the disbelief that religion and morals have nothing to do with each other, history has proven the exact opposite. No nation has ever kept it's identity once they gave up their religion, and that's what they're trying to do with the U.S. it started back in the 60's when they removed the Bible from the public educational system and it's only gotten worse since.

This is a war on religion, nothing else.

The Honey Badger Bridge needs help fundraising for their court case.
Link: feedthebadger.com/projects/infiltrating-alberta-civil-court-disguised-as-ourselves/

Archive.is needs more donations. Because, we'll be screwed if they go.
Link: archive.fo/

Encyclopedia Dramatica also needs court fundraising help. Because of a copyright troll suing them.

Link:
wesearchr.com/bounties/encyclopedia-dramatica-legal-defense-fund

Do you really expect anything less from someone who looks like this?

If you suck me off, I'll give you something warm to put in your stomach.

It was either emergency sex or he had a cold and was feeling a little horse.

Because communism always fails.
You are a Gildafag which already indicates questionable intelligence. Then you go and post commie cat for something different. That proves beyond a doubt your lack of intelligence. Think of the consequences before you act.

Christianity is the main religion of the European superpowers of the last two and a half centuries. (((Modern leftists))) attack Christianity because it is a common factor of those European countries and as such is considered bad because it is considered a driving force of the evil west and its colonialism, slavery and whatever else they want to cherry pick from history. If it was a war on religion, Islam would be targetted too but It isn't.

I just found this in the LOL thread. Is this like a legit thing?

Sorry if this was already talked about, but we're going to slowly start seeing the media pendulum swing back towards not reporting sex crimes again, because 'the consequences of these actions go far,'
archive.is/55kzu#selection-847.0-847.133

You are overthinking. It's just a tan that happens to be communist. It could have been any other tan.

I'm not into communisn.

I happen to agree, personally I think it's really high priority. If you noticed it's even listed in the OP text already under Current Task.
>2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

Reminder that posting foreign OC, even in good fun, makes foreigners feel like they're in good company

You will get exactly what you deserve soon enough.

Wait, they need more money for that Calgary Expo lawsuit thing?

You are a Gildafag. Even 1 thought is overthinking to you. Polite sage for OT.
Then don't post commiecat or you will just give evidence for people to say you are.

4dbe1c uses ralphshill level grammar and retardation. You know what to do, either filter it or report. Stop taking the shitty bait.

What a surprise

I just found this in the LOL thread.

Apparently they're from cuckchan. I swear, it astounds me just how far that place has fallen. This is what passes for OC over there.

Guess who's has white knighted for a tranny recently. Isn't it awesome how we have to accept their delusions now? Reminder that this is the most infamous tranny here >>>/cow/8

hooktube.com/watch?v=sA3rl_NMZ-s

Actually Hinduism and Buddhism run either parallel to or after Islam. Since both oppose it, they are largely optional and are only there to claim that it is no longer the monolithic society it once was. Same goes to Sikhs.

archive.is/1hsUU

archive.is/CBrDj
archive.is/Rle4i
archive.is/CBrDj

Are you telling me Japan would keep their national identity if politicians and "public figures" started pushing for Hinduism and Islam allowance with a campaign of "look at all the horrors Buddhism has brought"?

This would be pretty funny. Also when does Wu become a senator?

Yeah, of all the trustworthy people out there I'm sure people have come to fucking scooby wu with their game studio rape stories.

Disney is pushing gurl power HARD with the new star wars. They have some CGI cartoon or something now called Forces of Destiny which focuses on all the female star wars characters and has an accompanying toy line. When the Episode 8 toys hit retail back in early October (late September?) all the Target employees working on launch day had t-shirts that said "Get your Rey game on" and pins with a silhouette of her head, like she's the only damn character in the movies anymore. And they keep pumping out action figures and costumes of that stupid bitch even though nobody buys them and they sit on the shelves until they go clearance.

Of course he is against christianity, he is a protestant.

I would recommend working a bit on your reading comprehension

It seemed like you missing getting my point.

Well, fuck me.

SJW infected companies are willing to go bankrupt, or at least lose money for the social justice cause. Or maybe, rather, the SJWs that weasel their ways into positions of power are willing to cost the company money. After all, it's not their's, they can't be fired because they can cry sexism/racism for trying to stop their progressive causes.

In other words, parasites that latch onto a host until the disease they inflict kills them.

They're rebooting The Lollipop Guild and putting them in Star Wars?
What the fuck?

Wew. Last time I was walking through walmart they still had a lot of nignog and reywars merch. Doesn't seem to be flying off the shelves for some strange reason. Must be racism and sexism or sheeit. Not because the characters are wooden and unappealing.

Ding ding ding. This shit will only stop when the losses caused by SJW behavior are insurmountable AND they can be traced directly back to that SJW behavior. But blaming liberals for your financial losses isn't cool right now, and the media and vocal minority backlash it would cause could put the final nail in your company's coffin, so admitting that your SJW infection is the problem rarely happens. Plus, identifying SJWs as the reason your sales suck is difficult because there's so many other variables at work they'd more readily blame it on. Maybe Disney will have the balls if it gets bad enough, just because NOBODY threatens their shekels and gets away with it.

Looks like now Pewdiepie is exposing 57 million people to CWC's shenanigans.

According to my semi-SJW sister, the sexist suits at disney didn't push Rey hard enough.
But at the same time it was a wasted effort because literally nobody liked her because everyone's sexist and don't want womyn in starwars.
And the toy companies didn't want to make figures of her because they're sexist and thought she wouldn't sell.

She liked fembusters too.

Speaking from a marketing perspective Rey and Whatevernig just don't have the same pull as Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader do - the latter are imprinted into the Star Wars brand whereas the former are not, but Disney are pushing hard for them to be for the sake of selling more merch nevermind the fact that Star Wars is such an old IP that will ultimately end up sticking to the classics they've known for so many years rather than the 'new' and 'refresh' take they're trying to do

Everybody knows who Luke Skywalker, Han Solo or Darth Vader are but far less know who the characters in the new trilogy are, not because of poor marketing but because they simply don't have the same cultural relevance these old characters do/did

tl;dr Disney are retards when it comes to marketing

Why would Jason Schreier insult me by calling me "lolicon," when I would NEVER call him "dumb and gay?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

He really is bored as shit and tired of his fanbase.

L-Lewd

I didn't know that Syria also had bronies.

You need to go back.
>>>/reddit/

While I dislike religion as out-dated dogmas and traditions, some people can't live without it and after some time without it fucking everything will self-destruct without it.

Prosthetic boobs .

Those funbags are real.

No, I didn't. I am stating that it is more about attacking the existing religion than it is about accepting foreign religions. Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs are all negative towards Islam and thus are ONLY used as tools to open the society up to it, they also cease to have any elevated status at the moment they outlive their purpose for this very reason. And due to this conflict, they never get pushed BEFORE Islam, only parallel or afterwards to hide the subversion aspect.

Cuntbusters had toys, and they went on clearance and disappeared in record time because not a single fucking one sold (at least in my store), and retail stores don't like taking up space with shit that doesn't sell. They sat for two weeks at 90% off and still nobody bought them. Shipped off to a dollar store or something after that.

They sure as fuck try and she's just Lightning with EVEN LESS character and emotions.

The funbags in the original pic are not real user. I am sorry. Not implants but prosthetic. Trust me, I am an expert on the science and technology of boobs.

So is it a trap or a flat chick?
I figure I'm gonna be fucking a robot as soon as science catches up with our crumbling society's demands so I don't really give a shit if the boobs are fake if they look and feel good.

The gravity on those tits prove you wrong, kid.

he opened a can of worms and ate it in front of millions

please tell me more mr.expert

Everytime I hear about Chris Chan I can't help but feel sorry for the little autistic faggot.

I don't know if he cares anymore.

OK.

How can you look at your second image and say "not rubber"?

Sweet tap dancing Kek on a pogo stick

how can someone look at this post and think

Yeah…I think they're rubber and she photoshopped the seam out so they look real. It's a common thing amongsnt cosplayers when they do nude shoots. A long time ago a cosplayer on deviantart did a blue topless genie and she revealed that the nipples were rubber and she photoshopped them to look real.

Lame and gay

Dude it's not the shape of the breasts, it's the nipples. Those are not fucking real. You accuse me of being a virgin but you don't even know what tits look like, have you ever even looked at 3DPD porn?

I like catgirls. Shame about the commie portion. There needs to be a capitalist cat bullying her.

Those look even worse than Zena Fulsom's prosthetics

What's wrong with that?

I want this new Star Wars movie to flop badly. Movie theaters are expected to fill up their showings for this or don't show the movie at all, so movies worth watching like "Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri" won't get a proper showing.

Considering they confirmed a new trilogy despite this one not even being over is making me hope it flops too. Star Wars is quickly becoming the FIFA of movies.

Underrated post.

This is exactly what's going on. Why do you think people have done a 180 on Dawkins? He shat on Islam and (((the left))) doesn't like that.

Star Wars will literally never flop. It's basically impossible to fuck up, even with SJW nonsense. They can pull whatever bullshit they like, and as long as the lightsabers make the right wooshing sounds normalfags and children will eat it up.

The Han Solo movie isn't looking too good, production wise. They hired a guy who can't act, had to give him acting lessons mid shooting.

Nothing about these films seems interesting, they aren't bringing new ideas to the table, the characters aren't interesting or fun to watch, the villain is a walking vagina, I don't understand why so many people praise TFA so much. Bring in new ideas or fuck off. I loved Star Wars as a kid, now I find it boring as hell.

When I was dragged to watch episode 7, I noticed tons of plot holes, ass pulls and inconsistencies outside of Ugly Rei just being a bad acting marry sue. I hope the next movie flops.

On an unrelated mod, I believe mods in /a/ like Nagatoro because I got banned for saying it was shit and compared it to NTR.

who made that comic? I am pretty sure that guy is a total sjw today.

Literally, yes. Figuratively, there's hope. Revenue below estimates is a possibility, if not now, eventually. People will get sick of them after a while, and they won't bring in nearly as much sheckles as they did when hype was at it's peak.

The Angel Corps guy.

A disgusting guro porn comic.

It may never flop, but even star wars fans are getting burnt out on the star wars overflow, just like mcu people were before guardians revitalized it a little. If it stops being a huge profit they will reduce the budget.

All they say to me afterwards is cash only.

Pretend to have money and fuck some rainbow haired indie game lesbians. They'll do it for exposure.

Because it wasn't the "teenage romance, political drama, Midi-chlorian, CGI-filled" prequel trilogy. Although, as people are seeing Star Wars progress under Disney's reign, you're starting to see people go, "Maybe the prequel trilogy wasn't that bad."

Why would you want double dubs user to get venereal diseases?

They were both shit, for different reasons. The prequels at least tried something different.

My brother got me tickets to see it for christmas, despite me not really being into star wars nor being excited for it. So I was obliged to watch it and not throw his gift away and I felt the same way. I felt it was a pretty bad movie, Rei was a massive mary sue despite what everyone kept insisting, the humor was lame and there were too many plot holes and coincidences that drove the plot forward.
But when I got home from watching it my whole family was there asking me expectantly how the fucking thing was. I told them it was alright since I didn't want to be too negative about a gift. But no that wasn't fucking good enough. I start getting pestered why it was only alright and not great. Like what do they want me to do? Shit on my brother's gift? Fucking christ why did it have to be amazing? Just because its Star Wars doesn't mean its going to be great

The only thing I've seen so far from modern Star Wars is Rogue One, and it was kinda shit.

Not that I really liked Star Wars to begin with, yet I got interested in exploration sci fi about encountering planets and other space civilization.

That was the better of the two movies.

I've found religion.

God almighty.

If that was the GOOD movie, then thank god I didn't saw TFA.

What song or OST is that?

Thigh High socks are always fun to wear.

It's wrong but I accept it.

Did you fuck your sister? It's important.

It's from Interstellar, I think it's this track but it might be a different track form the OST

>not a capitalist pig

Nah, I'm not THAT degnerate. She's my twin too, it would have been weird.

It makes it even better you idiot.

Thank you.

Just to repay you all, you should know Moon has an awesome OST too. Also, The Fountain, but that music is powerful enouth to make you cry even if the movie is kinda shit.

EVERYONE

NO ONE

I'm reading this in O'Brien's voice and it's fucking fantastic.

I liked the Fountain, but yeah, I stayed for the OST.
Sunshine was pretty good too.

But (1) user, don't you know? the accusation is evicende enouth thanks to what they were advocating.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE, YOU BIGGOT!

Isn't the next image her being skewered by the blade of another Asagi? Which one is the real one anyway?

Can I fuck your sister?

Imagine watching A New hope, except Luke Skywalker is a girl who knows everything and is good at everything, and Darth Vader is a pathetic angry sperg who isn't intimidating at all. Take that, and throw in a comedic relief black guy who acts as a fish out of water for the whole movie who is also sort of her love interest, except she treats him like shit. That's the movie, beat for beat, you have the same shit as Episode 4, you have the old mentor character being killed, you have the desert planet, you have the death star blowing up planets, and at the end she leaves to get jedi training from Yoda Luke Skywalker.

TFA was literally A New Hope with a fresh coat of paint and characters you don't give a fuck about, with nostalgia sprinkled on top.
The Last Jedi is gonna be Empire again, with a fresh coat of paint and characters you don't give a fuck about, with nostalgia sprinkled on top.
One of the things they're doing with the new trilogy though, is making everything BIGGER and COOLER, like an edgy 12-year old has the reins. The Death Star is bigger. The TIE fighters are bigger. The Star Destroyers are bigger. The X-Wings are faster. The bad guy has a cooler sword. The bad guy AND the good guy has stronger force powers than anyone in previous movies. The new AT-ATs in 8 are bigger. Snoke's ship is fanfic-tier oversized. Look at literally any new design and it's just something from the OT that's been fucked with to be bigger and stronger. It's embarrassing how little creativity the current Star Wars team has.

Rogue One was 100% OT fanservice with some original characters who were actually a little bit interesting (blind guy and his minigun friend, and the robot), if (((diverse))). It gave OT fans shit they've always been wanting to see. The death star plans-stealing operation, CLASSIC starfighters and ships blowing each other up in good modern CGI, and Darth Vader being a badass. Critics said it couldn't hold up as a standalone movie, but it really doesn't need to because like 1% of the population hasn't seen the original star wars, and fuck those guys.

I want to fuck Mark, you can be honest with your degeneracy here.

Dobson, of course.

How long until HE is accused?

within six months.

Hopefully soon. I couldn't imagine living life with as much raw hatred as he and every other SJW have. They boil with it at a constant rate. "Waste of human skin" is probably one of the most vile insults you could throw at someone, and what drove it? A difference of politics. Dobby is a political zombie. Nothing more.

And he's one to talk about public perception, I'm pretty sure public perception of dobby is that he's a fat fedora wearing creep. I'm pretty sure he has no fans left. You can only boil with hatred for so long before people decide to fuck off and cut you out of their life.

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to make sweet love to your identical twin sister.

The thing I'm most disappointed is that the whole setting could be interesting. Even The Old Republic MMO which was shit got interesting ideas like, for example, siths that are good and they truly believe they can fix everything by taking over.

I just didn't care about the original trilogy even if I had a big Star Wars nerd friend arround trying to DM a pre empire adventure in the Star Wars /tg/ game.

Pic related

He's so retarded he can't even insult people right. "Waste of human skin?" It's "waste of oxygen" because oxygen is a resource that other people could use if the accused were not alive. How do you waste skin? What other uses could human skin possibly have besides being on a human? Does Dobson have a collection of human-leather furniture? Is he eating people he deems not worthy?

BY THE END OF THE WEEK

He keeps them in his expanding dungeon.

Also I recognize one of those scenes

Fuck it, I can do it now. I can accuse him of rape on twitter. Is there any legal fallout of starting a rape rumor? I mean his pathetic followers should listen and believe, right?

A rumor possibly not but straight up accusations can get you in trouble.

We're not identical since we're not the same sex.

Fuck it then, I'll just wait for the girl he no doubt forced himself on at a con to come forward.

The most likely candidates for his human skin furnature are airbeds

You know, I sometimes believe we should feel pity for all those faggots, but this is full karma going back to the,.

Do you at least recognize they're objectively good movies, from a filmmaking perspective?
Classic good vs evil story, flawed characters you can identify with, special effects that still hold up today (even the original VHS versions), and action sprinkled throughout in service of the story, rather than for action's sake.

Is it true that twins can swap bodies?

Source for um scientific research. Yeah. Scientific research.

Nice. You cheeky cunt.

You wouldn't be shitting on his gift, you would be shitting on the movie.

Blair White was attacked on camera for wearing a Trump hat in hollywood

Who the fuck is Blair White? I'm not clicking something if it's gonna give a youtube whore whose only claim to fame is being a whore on youtube, another hit.

From a film making perspective I can see they are well done and, at least, original for their time.
I can also see the new movies can be a rip off.
The best Star Wars movie ever made was Spaceball.

Sunshine was a bretty good movie all around up until it became a generic slasher film but in SPPPPAAAACE

Taken from the video. Liberal in a pussy hat that assaulted a conservative tranny and stomped on her hand. Because of course.

Blaire is a conservative tranny and is kinda cool I guess.

I thought it was about orcs loving ninja girls.

Yeah, I was really disappointed when they came to this part but at least it was toward the end.

That's how trannies should look if they want to be called women.

archive.fo/YcjJj
REMINDER: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF. WE DON'T WANT THIS SHIT TO BLOW UP AND NOT RECORD ANY OF IT

Hopefully not before Kuchera's punchable, punchable face and/or Moviebob, those are the two I most want to see get what's coming to them.

Pick one.

Maybe a tranny that doesn't pass. Might be more credible.

Who doesn't want to be crushed to death under Diabete's Dave's adipose tissue?

Touche.

It is funny how they talk so much about leftists respecting women and going against violent men, yet they are fucking cowards going against, on their perspective, women.

Cowards, all of them. I hope they burn.

I'm not clicking that.
There's just something about that tranny I absolutely despise. probably the tranny part

It has me pretty upset. I'm telling you guys, political zombies. Shambling hate filled lunatics that are so overcome with MSM fueled rage they lash out at everyone that goes against their side. At least there are liberals in the comments condemning it.

>probably the tranny part

The fun thing is that any faggot collective is much more tolerant and nice than any woman, woman advocate or woman identified beast.

you are not fooling me cuck.

Only if they keep the dick.

Why are you insulting me?

So… were they?

Perhaps.

Yes.
But white has tits. Don't know if they went op down there, but not a trap either way and is 3dpd.

Some 3DPD girls can be honorary 2D masterrace.

I think she said once she kept her benis

No.

You said there would be video games. Where are the video games?

Come play with me user.

you guys are a bunch of closet fags.

Look at what you've let in, Holla Forums.

You're in the wrong thread for that. This shit ain't been about video games since November 2014, and that might be overly generous.

That is the most useless controller I have ever seen. Clearly wireless, so where to you put the batteries?

Welcome to Holla Forums.

Kotaku simultaneously laments that Cuphead is racist and that it's not racist enough.

archive.fo/zZkgr

ug ug god of fire ug uggo

Oh come fucking on. This is like arguing you must have a discussion about the Holocaust whenever you put up Wagner, and even the Israelis have moved beyond that point.

They're parroting this article.

Unwinnable is a polygon tier publication

archive.is/5II05

the phrase you're looking for is reactionary contradiction.

Aka something little kids do. These people are infantile and have been infantilized by their parents, their schools and their media.

The idea of a teenager is rather recent historically, one tin-foil hatter on the news board blurted this idea out, and I think he might be right.

Why don't you faggots a get life?

Second result when you google her name is a RationalWiki hitpiece, so apparently this tranny escaped the plantation.
inb4 >her

The funny thing is that I've always considered SJWs to be children in adult's bodies, especially considering how they act, crying, and trying to bully people to get what they want. The most defining trait is the hero complex they have, not by saying they're heroes themselves, but by demonizing whatever gets in the way, in any way they want. If you're against them for any reason, or disagree with them on something, you're obviously a "Nazi, an "ISIS terrorist", a "sexist", a "racist", a "homophobe", and/or a "transphobe". And now that you've been labeled evil, this justifies all the horrible shit they can do to you, because you're evil and you deserve the worst.
Basically, they stamp a "kick me, I'm a cunt" sign on your back, and then proceed to kick you because it's written on it.

Did the unban Wagner?

I require source on that woman for the sole purpose of the scientific study of breasts.

Pick one.
Totally Not Jan Ors from Dark Forces was a shit MC who was literally dragged along the movie only once doing anything of her own free will, which was to attack a man who just said "We're here to save you,", and being carried to success by men infinitely more capable than herself.
Totally Not Budget Kyle Katarn was equally shitty in that he's supposed to be a no bullshit guy capable of killing allies to make sure they don't talk under interrogation, but suddenly he refuses to take a shot at a target that poses a clear, present threat to the rebels.
Blind Guy and his friend are literally walking archetypes of the old, wise man and the brawny fighter respectively. They don't really serve any purpose in the movie except to be there to fight when needed.
The only character who was remotely entertaining was the droid, but that was because he was a really shitty knock off of HK-47. Rogue One's characters were all shit.

How is that even possible? HK's entire character was thinly veiled threats and murder.

The thing about teenagers is that the mindset of being a "teenager" started up as a response of the growing independence American's youth started gaining around the 1920's with the mass production of the car. Ask anyone who was in school up to the 70's, and they'll tell you that the idea of "having a car" was a concrete part of teenage culture.
archive.is/YuJCK
ushistory.org/us/46c.asp

Still not dead.

No way fag

She looks like a lovedoll in the first picture

Tfw attractive dolls are one of my fetishes

The fuck did he expected? It is widely known that Hollywood is the breeding ground of liberal actors. You can't even get a job here until you pledge yourself as a democrat party donor. And don't even try to proclaim yourself as a conservative here, you will become a prime target within seconds. Did you thought that they were joking after publicly supporting violence and humiliation towards Trump and his supporters?

That one douchenozzle left Silicon Valley (the HBO series) because he was ranting in the studio accusing all the other actors of not donating to Shillary's campaign and letting trump win. They basically told him fuck off, nobody cares, and wrote him out of the show. Based Mike Judge.

Well, I kinda feel bad for a tranny now. That's new.

Yeah, it's not like >she and Frank have a reputation for being completely shitty people or anything. People in the Boston area totally don't dread them showing up with a press entourage fully intending to take credit for and ruin all their hard work, while simultaneously threatening the jobs of anyone involved with any of the charities with the balls to speak up about it.

It's either because she
Mostly the latter

The blind master archetype is as old as time, and this one was done in such a paint by numbers way that it really wasn't interesting in the least.

This would be true if they had developed the fact that he was starting to have misgivings about his methods. They didn't. What they did establish is that he had previously not hesitated to kill an ally without losing a nanosecond of sleep over it later. This makes the scene where he hesitates feel out of character rather than showing internal conflict, just another sign of the awful writing throughout the movie.

Have a pic she didn't shoop the plastic titty seams out of.
Her real ones are way smaller but she still looks like a doll.

It's just retarded that paid protestors get away with violence and that people can get assblasted (thats why they are paid) for a fucking hat. Not only that throwing alcoholic shit in the eyes is a bitch move. Day of the helicopters soon.

Eww.

And here I thought it was plastic surgery but those are literal fake tits aren't they? Like ones you wear

How are you fags spending your Sunday?

I'm about to go on a date.

With a girl.

>>>/4am/

Must be a pretty shit girl considering your shit taste for 2d.

im calling with a girl

I think they're glued on or something. She's pretty good at obscuring it, that's the only image where it really stands out.

I bet you kiss girls, faggot.

Don't blew it.

So, the fake tits were just part of the costume? That's some dedication to the art of Cosplay.

Saw Thor Ragnarok. It was fun.

>dating a girl
Hello, FBI ?

Apparently so, they're trying to gather up the eyewitnesses and pay for travel expenses. But all I know is that Canadian court cases take longer than American's.

Was it actually good, or just non-stop action that dulls the senses for 2 hours?

Please tell me you mean an adult girl and not a kid.

It had a decent amount of downtime and humor. Especially during the showdown with Hulk.

He means a girl (♂).

a (♂)? or a (((♂)))?

It's a first date, how is he suppose to know if he's uncut or not?

Her real tits are cute

I don't think the prosthetic ones look bad.
Still a lot better than implants

It isn't interesting because you don't see him learning it, you are just given that as a starting point. It's the same reason why people didn't like how Rey Mixer is a Mary Sue, you are not presented with anything leading up to her being able to do most of the shit she does, instead you simply get "lol she just can". Obviously you can't show everyone getting to the point they are within such a short timespan and it would be retarded to say that these things make him a Mary Sue, but the moment you simply go "lolmagic" with nothing leading up to it then you lose any reason to boast about it.
The only issue there is that there was no actual character growth. It is visible what their intention was with the change of heart but they forgot to add everything else.

What I hate are those disgusting tit implants. I'm an admirer of yuuuuge titties but I'd rather a woman have small, natural tits over those nasty bolt on tits thots get these days.

You mean a 3d woman? Good luck faggot.

It's not just that you don't see the guy learn to use the force like that. It's that the blind master is such an overused archetype that you'd have to be 12 to consider it interesting or novel, especially when used in a way that feels like a complete copypaste job. Hell, that guy wasn't even the first blind master in Star Wars.

Daily reminder the TPP will kill anime.

Let my boy Harmful Opinions show you with this stream of a "game" from "yuri game jam".

You can if you play the film smart. One of the things I loved about the new King Arthur film is how much they were able to "tell" with showing very little.

Is he back!?

Both Arthur growing up and his "training" amounted to 5 minutes of screentime.

Really need to see about reading that, sometime.

He switched to streaming on twitch. He finds all sorts of amazingly cancerous games.

It better not be some 3dpd whore.

I even found his channels.

Gonna have a fun night.

Which is sad because the Darklands seemed like a cool place. The movie as a whole wasn't very good.

Right, they are not holding the gun, just advising people to do what the gun holder asks. These chucklefucks speak big on the internet, but like most morons would advert their gaze and bystand if not join in if they were there irl, they are trying to salvage a train that they let get derailed more than 20 years ago because muh feels. As long as these idiots are feels > actions society will only get worse, and in the end they will get hit the worst.

So I guess this is normal now.

Holyshit this meme is stale.

And yet I still find it funny.

Fuck off.

Wasn't this something they accused us of doing in some shitty webcomic?

Hey Reddit

In other words, no. He caved to Youtube calling him a shitlord and so he simply hangs out on Twitch playing vidya.

They're already praising Trudeau for refusing to turn up until later to get a better deal, scorning Trump for not jumping in, and EFF is buying that the TPP would be honest about cutting the IP stuff.

We need awareness spreading again, and people in those countries (Canada, Aus, etc) need to call their senators and make it clear- support TPP and I vote for the other guy next election!
>>>/gamergatehq/331359

Reddit spacing is literally a shill meme. Look at how many anons are doing it in this thread.

It's nothing but D&C tactics.

You could have ignored those two things like if they never existed, you know?

Also, a (1) starting to shit talk is also a big sign of a shill.

Meh, I only do the spacing to separate from the user I'm replying, I don't like the letters being to close.

I don't know how if that works in my country, or if anyone cares.

Most of the politicians here are such faggots they might even use that against you to get political and oppressed points.

Ignore him user, the faggot from reddit is already exposed.

You're right, I shouldn't give valuable (You)s to (1)s like 65757d.

>You could have ignored those two things

Cross board drama is cancer. You expect us to ignore trapfags too?

This is exactly how we reached the trap spam faggotry that happened a few months ago.

Exactly. It makes for superior readability.

I don't care whether you're actually reddit or not, that spacing makes my eyes bleed, you circlejerking faggot

It does? Why aren't you bothered by ?

How the hell are we supposed to take you seriously with your shitty spacing?

Now this is actual reddit spacing, fuck my eyes.

Everyone ignored him

Canada?

>praising a closet faggot who was late because he was to stupid to know how to read a scedule.
And of course eff would jack off to it, communists are running it, while on big corperation strings of course.

You have to wear thigh socks in field hockey and soccer

Kinda, they accused us of being both the gun holder and the guy saying they should do as we ask.

You're wrong there, I don't buy into the reddit spacing meme either but nice tightly spaced lines are a lot easier to read than your retarded double spacing. T

Oh so you're just a shitposter

Indeed. He won't take more (you)s out of me. Already gave him one out of pity.
So… anything new today? In a Harmful Opinions video I saw Antifa is trying to appropiate Voltaire.

He is a demon parasite craving for (you)s. Don't feed him.
Post traps instead.

Spain.
And just learned we don't even have that kind of system.

If I wasn't so dependent of the healthcare of my country and love being arround my numerous family I would get out of here.

Are you saying Shakespeare isn't readable?

At reast you are not New Syria, or as some called it canada.

I'll say exactly what I did when it came to the US under Obama- the shittier they are, the more focused on self-presevation they are. This combined with the assumption one phone call = X other people care (emails = 10ish, calls = 50, letter = 100 face to face meeting = woah nelly) and you can scare them into line thinking they need to say they oppose/like something.
Plus, the less support a leader has from other politicians in his own country, the more he starts to wonder if he'll lose next election.
It's not over til it's over. A few years ago when George Bush and Ted Kennedy and John McCain tried to pass their amnesty for illegal immigrants the Congress refused:
anncoulter.com/columns/2015-07-29.html
Why The Axis Of Amnesty Was Defeated
vdare.com/articles/why-the-axis-of-amnesty-was-defeated-a-post-mortem

You don't ring up your politician to make them have a change of heart. You do it to scare them.

Man Reddit, you are pathetic.

EFF are still saying it's bad. Despite all signs to them being controlled opposition (Google owns their ass via donations) they've usually been OK being informative- albeit kinda normalfagish. They want privacy, but don't call out the biggest offenders. They want net neutrality, but under the hell of the FCC, etc.

Really, sharing their stuff is to make normalfags aware of it, and still complain/protest in their own ways.

I'm sorry user-sama his bait is too strong I can't resist

This isn't a play in sonnets, different things are formatted differently.

user, we can read a fucking paragraph. If you spaced every fourth line, I wouldn't even mind it, but as it stands, you're being just a gigantic faggot. Your posts are just a waste of my screen space, neck yourself.
(you)'re really good at this, I'd hire you as a shill tbh

act natural user. good luck

Well, plebbit spacing is a shill meme. This was established already.

Sorry, I'll stop giving them (You)s.

Well, I guess I'm still in a 'benign' dictatorship that isn't going after me because I'm not a communist, yet I'm highly scared because my government is Germany's cocksucker and would do any retarded policy in exchange of euromoney except doing anything against the monarchy or the unity of Spain.

I'm not arguing whether it's a valid shibboleth or not, I'm arguing it's a shitty habit, fix it

Go back to reddit

Monin'.

They don't actually dislike what is going on, just the fact that it is making them look bad, and that it might hit them not that they realize it.

"They?" I assume you mean the corporate cock suckers, because that shit is bad for everyone.

He's obviously trying to bait with deliberately-obnoxious spacing because of the earlier discussion.

I sometimes space out posts for readability or to signify a new subject, and it can be hard to judge how much spacing is appropriate, but obviously there's no reason to put a space between the post number and your response.

Trade deals are bad. And canada should no better considering we actually in the red on the nafta deal.

Well, I am enjoying the german kveching at poland going "facism is better than communism" inb4 poland ball saves the world. If that happens I will make an animated feature about it, it will be awful but I will make it.

Arguing with shills helps the shills.

Thats kinda what I was implying user, they are the "moderate" muslim of leftists.

Pro Trudaeu/Anti Trump/SJW.
So basically yeah.

You mean like these?

Stopping here the replies here, because there are so many in this thread. Last post about bullshit. If you're gonna call out fags for spacing, at least be consistent.

user, those are literally one space from the post number as a single structure sentence, not a multi layered paragraph. Hell doesn't even count.

Have another (you)

Is it just me or is the artist a total retard? I don't know, but when I look at this comic I imagine the artist to be a fat, useless piece of shit tumblr person.

(1)
Hey buddy, the lol thread is 3 blocks down.

I'm not calling out spacing, I'm calling out you baiting.

Putting a space between the post number and the reply just seems like bad formatting to me, because they're so visually distinct already. It's not something I take much notice of but I would recommend against it.

Since when are you guys this picky? I thought this was Holla Forums general thread

Its actually a site bug, sometimes with you click on a post number to bring up the reply box, it brings it up but the redical is right next to said post number forcing the user to press enter. So it could be a genuine mistake.

✓ Holla Forums's gay community keep trying to talk gookanon into becoming a trap so they can lust after his feminine benis

✓ Ralf raped a girl behind an Arby's in 1997

✓ Ralphshill lusting after Ralph's feminine benis

✓ The /GaymerGateRevolt/ furpile

✓ Gaming and Pandas sexually harassing all of twitter with Bowser Dicks

✓ Marshe spamming his hairy French catwaifu's hairy asshole everyfuckingwhere

✓ also Galko's

✓Mombot's feets sexually harassed 9volt off twitter.

✓ Holla Forums became subs/masochists who've come to secretly love getting assravaged every time they cum here to Holla Forums

✓ val being val

✓ val and trucks

✓ Holla Forums bullying Mark like a schoolboy with a crush

✓ that one autist who screeches about correctly-formatted line-spacing literally can't stop sucking cocks

Any more that I'm forgetting?

LWND is at it again.

It's kinda cute though. Who cares ? She's just making a joke about herself being giddy about stuff.

I hate ugly woman

Ralf Galactica Phantom'd a girl with Orochi Blood behind the Pao Pao cafe in Southtown in 1994

It might be cute in a moeblob anime but about herself it's just pathetic.

Ralph being in jail and not updating his blog left the ralphshills with nothing to chew on, so they come here

Yeah, but there is nothing we can do, Mods say that while he keeps posting Doujins that are not there no matter the quality, no problem.

Why ? It's just silly. It's basic facebook trash comic shit. Meh.

Pic of the girl ? Is she that repulsive ?

Good, they're fun to beelee

I hate women in general. :^)

This thread is fucked.

New eltonel drawing. Kind of an underused theme. I'm sure you guys would like somehting like this but with Danielle.

I don't watch hero academia. Explain

What's there to explain?

Why is his hand bleeding and nearly cracking the pencil

I like it.

because shes a cute I guess

Also, does Elt have a pixiv? He'd get some nip followers.

Am I the only one who sees venonat every time I see her?

no first for benis, therefore sage

After the Tumblr Incident I don't think they accept someone from the outside unless he speaks japanese.

Good job

It fits quite well especially pic 2

Anyone can sign up and post, there are some western porn artists, the less sjw kind.
I've heard about that but never any details about what happened. Did they try to mass report or some stupid shit?

Sadly there were no archives, but this is what I've been told.

Wew
This is the most unfortunate part, it's practically a rumor or myth.
Elt doesn't draw like shit and anime fan art like is damn good to appeal to most.
Even from nips, there are shit drawings, just look at the recent art section.

Damn I would have liked to see some of that salt.

Eltonel if you are here

One issue I have with your art is you tend to give everyone the same body type
Id suggest working on diversifying it up a bit more

The nips know how to get rid of unwanted vermin.

It's Izuku's (the main character's) hand. It's not bleeding, just scarred/disfigured. Izuku's superhuman strength power is so strong that his body can't handle it. If he tries to go all out, even with a single punch, he fucks up his muscles and bones.

His hands get that bad because he directed his power through his fingers, breaking the bones in them. Then does the same thing again in succession, making them even worse and unable to heal fully even if they used someone else's healing power.

Eltonel if you are here I seriously hope you don't listen to that bullshit and keep on drawing appealing, huggable and fuggable characters.

DID SOMEONE SAY THICC?

Ah, I only recall him breaking his arms, legs and finger during the anime.

fuck off you retard Diversifying is an actual word you stupid fuck its not some SJW bullshit

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/887382337939533825

ITS HABBENING

archive.is/tvXg2
archive.is/RkVgg

GOD DAMMIT user I WILL BULLY YOUR ASS
archive.fo/AdxaR

Why is Bethesda so against mods they can't monetize even if they could indirectly increase their sells?

No you fuck off you guzzoline huffing abbo. Diversifying as in having visually different designs, yes, and his art has that already. Diversifying as in putting unappealing characters the way Cliffy B and Bitchford did? Go learn to read the context of that post you're defending for the sake of being a contrarian you dyslexic straylian, or go choke on a roo cock.
Pic related, it's you down undah mainlining straight from the pipeline.

pic

But why? What benefit do they see from reducing the number of mods available in Skyrim? Are they trying to force sales for Elder Scrolls VI the way EA was shutting down Revive?

They can't allow a quality mod on the workshop that isn't on the Creation Club

The thing is that an skyrim online mod COULD be interesting if it included more mods or even Loverslab stuff.

I feel like there has to have been more to it than just that. Even tumblr's intentionally ugly art style is better drawn than a lot of the stuff that ends up on pixiv. I occasionally see some western artists like the guy who puts gigantic asses on Nintendo characters, goth loli and gay shota cock dude, and the bear faced man who drew Viv with a gigantic veiny penis twice the size of her own body.

He draws slightly chubby Vivians, which are the best kind of Vivian, but either he doesn't like or he doesn't get commissions of people with more extreme body types. That giantess picture was really toned muscular but still pretty similar proportions as opposed to a beefy amazonian kind of look.. So I wonder. Maybe if I can get a job for the holiday I'll be able to find out.
I know Kip is a pretty big deal in terms of fat girls but he/she only ever draws pot bellies and as a result can't actually can't draw heavier girls or really big boobs/butts at all.

They're obviously getting ready for their next game that won't have any non-monetized mod support. Not that the creation club could handle something more radical than a texture swap anyway. Instead they're going to buy your idea for $200 and sell it as an expansion pack for $40 a person.

youre fucking retarded and instead of admitting you got triggered you doubled down
get the fuck outta here you dumb fuck

Go masturbate to fucking Dr.graveling if you hate artists who draw more than one fucking body and face

Of course, I was kind of looking forward to it myself, but it's obvious that they're doing it because of the creation club

Who? I'm not in your furry commision circle you retarded abbo. Save your upside down country the autism welfare by choking on a keycap already.

Marche
I'm sad your cat died
But I hope it died a virgin

And I guess Fallout 4 made greatly, so we couldn't even starve them and kill them by boicoting them.

Maybe even mod with pirated tools.

What the fuck is happening? So much shit has been happening that is hilarious.
Does anyone know a good pen and paper game that could use mechs well? I was thinking of mutants and masterminds.

TES 6 is not even close. It would compete with Not Skyrim Online.

Which made no fucking sense since the planets destroyed by it where in other parts of the fucking galaxy from where it was fired, and on top of that, the crew being able to see the death beams as it crosses space made no sense. Movie was dog shit.

>>>/tg/ , they'd probably know a bit more.

again you are just being retarded instead of admiting you got triggered at a word

I hadn't seen this one yet, thanks.

Is that a real quote? I Want to see NASA transcripts since everything is recorded

It's probably fake bruh

Admitting your own dyslexia to you?

Of course it's real. Why would someone lie on the internet like that.

Does not surprise me.

>Does anyone know a good pen and paper game that could use mechs well?
Play Palladium Robotech's Reconstruction Blues (post apocalyptic + giant robots), Sentinels (WWII pacific campaign in space with giant robots vs space bugs), or Invid Invasion (even more post-post-apocalyptic giant robots vs space bugs) time periods. I'm not being ironic.
…but throw out Kevin Simbodia's retarded rules and use GURPS' instead
Palladium games has some great world-building for campaigns which are chained to a terrible, clunky, slow ruleset. I also suggest reading the Robotech novelization for more campaign flavor, more so than watching the show, due to Big West's inconstant animation quality compounded by Macek's hack writing.

This is hilarious. This was taken as the APEC Summit is going on today here in the Philippines.

See you fuckers in 10 weeks, I hope there will be some good news.

Where are you traveling exactly?! The North Pole?! Take care user, 10 weeks ain't a lot because time flies by so fast. Hopefully that will rake you some serious dough when you come back.

Where are you going?

good luck friend. be safe on your travels.

Im going to scotland where I will be staying in some castle where they take your cellphone and laptops arent allowed. There is still limited public access to computers but im not going to be browsing this site there. Just check my email and bank account and hope the computer doesnt have a keylogger on it.

2pac 1999
New York Times 2017

archive.is/Qe27p

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Milf Galko?

Oh yeah, duh. Completely forgot about that.
Thinking about it from that perspective, I can understand why Bethesda wouldn't want an online game taking away from their revenue. It's still a dick move though.

:thinking:

They have been grasping at straws so long I cant wait for that to actually get entered into the history books as some significant event. What a complete shitshow

No good news for non americans, tpp will kill us all.

Unnecessary double spacing is fine as long as it's only one to two times per post.
Notice how is ignored while that shill triggered everyone.

Don't forget that the person they martyred actually died from a heart attack and just happened to drop dead in the street, rather than get pinned between two cars like they try to imply.

What the fuck kind of a castle is that? You go to prison or something?

North Pole has Internet, at least I had the closest I got at CFS Alert.

What exactly are you doing there? Is this some kind of retreat?

Yea it's some kind of retreat.

And that while a trump supporter the driver only was there by coincedence.

Sush you, just let the resident abbo believe the object of his furry obsession is human. It's more entertaining that way.

From the same brand of morons who claims kids naturally get along with each other until bad adults, likely republicans taught them raycism.
I think I saw him with Elvis one time.

Have you joined some kind of scottish boypussy conversion cult?

That article hurts my head. You must live in the purest Ivory Tower to believe the shit that was written.

Also writing shit like this is not endearing you to anyone.

Still sounds like a heroic way to go tbh.

Duterte looks miserable.

Take a book, better if it's an ereader.

Yea I'm taking some books with me but those aren't allowed during the first few weeks either I swear it's not a cult

Judging by the speed the MSM dropped the story it was probably a nobody who panicked.

Loch Ness?

It's the ASEAN handshake. This is done a lot in south east asian conferences

also that 2nd from left nigga was doing it wrong and nobody commented on him

From what I found looking into it when this was going around she died of a "heart attack" because of being hit by a car. Physical trauma often causes cardiac arrest. I remember there's a quote from a medical first responder seeming to indicate that's what happened, there's a reason why the original 8/pol/ thread about it was skeptical

Oh. Well, still not nearly as dramatic as they tried to make it seem. Some were reacting like it was that wife death scene from Signs or something.

I bet that Kikeflix removed the episode of Fresh Prince in which he appeared in.

HE AWAKENS

ALPHA AS FUCK

Finally god has realised that humanity was a mistake.

Apocalypse time?

What's interesting was that the car that hit her was the one the driver crashed into or the one in front of it. I don't know if it was to block traffic.

Someone explain this to me
store.steampowered.com/app/745220/There_Is_A_Genie_In_My_Szechuan_Sauce/
Videogames are dead

Some autistic Redditors made an autistic project. There isn't much to explain here.

That's nothing.
Piccled Ricc is the dark souls of Rick and morty Fan games that have been removed from steam.

I've seen another project of theirs streamed, namely this one archive.is/R2oDN It's just faggots making awful things on purpose for shekels, like most of Steam

ahh,BMC studios. Proof that French Canadians are shit

The french part in unnecessary. Just "Canadians are idiots" works.
t. Canadian

archive.fo/zZkgr

archive.is/NOdEP
Diversity Visa strikes again.

Reset the clock!

When you click the random button on the name field when creating a character.

remove kabab

it's one of those damned Mormons again, they're always causing havoc

Come on, I just resetted the damn thing.

Were that guy's parents a big fan of Eiffel 65 or something?

New Tekken character is Noctis.

Why? Seriously, why? His game has been talked about even less than 13 post launch. There are many different characters who would be better.

Fuck you Cup noodle faggot.

Honestly, id be more sad if V and legends were not disappointments. and nintendo is still retarded for not making a FE×SC instead of the other 2 crossovers.

Why is it that I have to learn that the Ninja Turtles are in Injustice 2 through YouTube comments of a Tekken 7 trailer?

Don't remind me….

That one dealt the death blow, legends was an interesting concept, but doomed as it did not have the selling power on the wii. V was mediocre, and thats literally it.

Because injustice 2 is middle of the line uninteresting and its only true virtue is its not disney vs crapcom 4.

FExSMT would have been good if they didn't go full fucking retard with it. A game using a mix of FE and SMT mechanics would be a lot of people's dream game.

I don't remember lost swords or legends. Was one of them the game where you played as Siegfried or Ivy and beat the shit out of a bunch of generic enemies? Anyway, SCV also replaced a lot of the waifu characters in a series when at least half, if not all, of the cast did not age. Which ironically made the endings of the characters settling down and getting married with non-cast characters more depressing than anything else. You knew that they were just going to watch their husband and potentially children die.

The worse part is that Boon and his NetherRealm hipster faggots chose the TV series and movie designs for Atom and Enchantress, the turtles are fine but whatever, they'll just add more grind and shitty designs. It's a sad fucking day when we've lost so much and that Capcom fucked up with SFV and Marvel vs Capcom 3 so much that Mortal Kombat and Injustice is dominating them.

Why live?

Well take this with a grain of salt, but some guy leaked a ton of shit, with Soul Calibur 6 is one of the things on the list.
Closest thing to credibility he has is that he also leaked the TMNT for Injustice 2, 2 weeks ago.

archive.is/p8llt

I'd like to believe it since he's making DMC5 claims, but I'v seen allot of DMC5 rumors this year.

A fe×smt that actually used both would just be overclocked where the main character would be corrin and the setting similar to mikado kingdom from smt4. Smt×xenosaga and fe×soulcalibur works better provided noa would not be allowed to breath down atlus' neck. If they wanted to make an idol rpg, either party should have asked namco if they could make one based on idolm@ster, and accept the m rating.
Lost swords was ftp half assed "6"
Legends was the one you said, it included lloyd from tales of symphonia.

That is one horrible list of leaks.

I want a dmc 5 to piss of taeem and game journos for dante not being donte. Sc6 I am ambivalent for now, unless they have the balls to do what they did with 2 about the versions having a console exclusive character each, and have a good adventure mode like 2 had. Pretty much 2, but with the armor customization of 4.

I would like that unironically

Downside is it would see no light in the west, but if it was on pc, I would guess a fan translation would come eventually.

Or be like Granblue possibly, if it's Cinderella girls it would be made by Cygames and possibly ends like granblue.

I would love to see these come true, but I'm a bit worried REmake 2 might be doing the RE 4-6 route instead of the original for the gameplay.

I call so much bullshit on this

Well the leaker said 3rd person and that sounds like RE4 to me.

Marche, did you get owler's commission pick?

I dont think so, no big deal I'll buy keycaps instead

And if bamco is handling prime 4, they better damn well realize that the prime games are first person platformers with shooting elements and not first person shooters with platforming elements because if they mess up prime 4 bamco will have a deservedly hard time for a long while in the west. On a positive note it is not being handled by say tameem, if the leak is true.

Look on the bright side. Everyone ended up dying.

also that said is also a good option

As if Jewtendo wasn't jewing hard enough lately.

If its like 10 dollary doos for unlimited for 6 months, id dig it but as long as i can still buy shit from them without it.

My little pony, praise allah for bronies.
Ahhhhlaaakabarrr!!!!
My little pony, i use to wonder what jihad did to me My little.

ayyyyyy

Who in the blue hell would assult an ugly emu with fake saggy tits like john?

I can smell his virtue signaling from a mile away. Doubt his only saying that now because hollywood is getting plenty of actual sexual predators like keven spacey exposed.

I Doubt he felt left out and probably made up that shit because john here wanted to be included as a fucking victim. I'm saying he/she is lying!

GOOBER GATORS! BEHOLD!

I come in the name of Holla Forums, and we shall purge the world of Hollywood filth! With our monkey's paw in hand, we have already brought forth much change and have even taken down the likes of Takei and Louis C.Cuck! We cannot be stopped! We are Holla Forums and in our new world order we will shitpost everyone to death! After we're done purging California and kill Disney, we'll be coming for you Holla Forums! We will make you pay for usurping us in the Attention Hungry Games! Our paw took down Weinstein and we'll take you down too GooberGators!

JUST FUCK SHIT UP!

JUST FUCK SHIT UP!

JUST FUCK SHIT UP!

Where da Aras at

What the Hell are these Holla Forums idiots on abou-…

All hail Holla Forums

make television great again

archive.fo/zrMlB

Oh my!

So a polygon guy got fucked.
I can't archive twitter for some reason

He's getting eaten alive by listen and believe, and because Muh Russians lost almost all credibility over a year ago. This actually couldn't have played out any worse for him

Why are there so many happenings?

One of the few good things to come our way and these idiots want to guilt trip the creators with their "muh evil bigoted 20th century" crap and scalyfaggotry. The sequel is gonna end up pozzed as shit at this rate since articles against Cuphead about this kind of shit have practically been coming out weekly since the game's release.

Its gods will to destroy that satanic ritual known as "filming movies".

I just wish Cinematic vidya would end already. Video games are becoming barely interactive movies. And those bastards at Square are gonna drag japan down to that level at the rate they're going.

If they do it, and it fails, it will be a definite talking point to ignore SJWs and journalists.

Disney has grown too powerful. Only way to stop it now is to take down the planet.

But what if it doesn't fail? That kind of shit is worriesome. I always hoped that someday there'd be some kind of cartoon renaissance, and Cuphead was the closest thing to that kind of charm. And now it risks being pressured into becoming something it was never meant to be. A political mouthpiece. I mean come the fuck on. Hell, might as well ban games that take place in the past since everything outside the 21st century is the "le stupid bigot ages".

Why the product of a jew hating and comunist striking businessman turned into into the left wetdream?

Is communism a jew lie to take all our shekels?

Yeah, its frustrating, every time I see that article I just think that the art style was a fucking selling point. However, I think its really just hatred because they got humiliated in trying to defend Dean, and because it shows they don't have power over market tastes. Difference between now and last time this happened is they weren't outright at war with the intended audience then.

Not anymore, it's run by (((Bob Iger)))

no, it was a philosophy theory that a crazy slav actually thought it could be reproduced as a real political movement

Gems?
Gews…
Jews!

JEWS!

I'm really glad Cuphead btfo gaming journos. But I still worry they have some influence as long as they have followers. Also I heard something about faggot journos who worked at IGN now working on something called "FANDOM". Wtf is that?

Fuck, I love E;R

Indeed. What a beautiful night that was.

Most of our bad eggs have lost relevance and disappeared in time. For example, CriticalKelly was thought to be a pedophile, someone who possibly pretended to be a girl and lured a alleged underaged. But I doubt most people in GG even remember who this person was.

Can you please not shit up one thread just once in your life?

It's difficult to fund those who don't want to be funded. Instead of throwing all of our eggs into the Archive.is basket, your better off starting up new archive services to that we can have more variety. The dude who runs Archive.is has declined help on multiple occasions. It's better to possibly run other Archive sites along side so that if one goes down we have 3 more.

That ShortFatOtaku is old but I never realized how many dislikes it got. Some in the comments are even saying it was brigaded. I wonder what triggered the asshurt?

Seriously consider fucking off

We already have enough shitposters who don't contribute anything, we don't need any more.

Holy shit kill yourself, you are a retard of the highest caliber, even surpassing Val stupidity.

HAHAHAHAHA this insufferable faggot finally got what was coming to him.

Safest thing to do with it is to sell it.

#PrayForBloomington

I prayed that my enemies would be less rediculous, had no clue it would make them sloppy instead. Quinn, I know one of your goons are lurking, you only have a limited time frame to play the "5 guys in game journalism took advantage of me" and to milk it for money, because the more victims come out the less the pot will be.

Good evening.

Reset the clock!

Nah faggot, you can go back crossposting on KiA though.

IT NEVER ENDS

What if elves were milfs

exhentai.org/g/994143/e76ba354ac/

elves age slowly. they will never be milfs

They can age surprisingly fast in just 60 years.

That's NTR, isn't it?

It's total degeneracy, with about 200 tags.

I believe so.

Orutoro's art is amazing.

All his aras are divine.

Is a shame there is not enouth loving slavery and caretaking hentai involving orcs.

Can Marche, Val and whatever shills/shitposters just off themselves? Also anything TD related pop up?

f-fucking russians

Is this fucking real? We live in a world now where you can blame fucking everything on Russia, the left uses it as some kind of catch all response to getting caught shitty, its fucking hilarious. Honestly we need to step our Boogyman game up, if we dont Russia will replace us as Boogyman numba 1.

How do you live knowing that strong white man isn't politically correct anymore and shill will never end? How do you live knowing that next generations will be shaped into lgbtabc+ numale subhuman white knights ready to defend their female and jewish overlords any time anywhere? No place for cis white men

Yep, it's fuckin real archive.is/tdx0I

oh my god how stupid are these people

So there's about 160 of us here at any given time. I've seen on other boards over the years where they'll set up a map and the users will mark down where they live. Anyone else interested in something like this? I don't wanna have a meet up or anything like that, don't get the wrong idea. I just think it would be interesting to know how spread out this little group of 160 or so posters is. I'm also a big dumb faggot though, so feel free to disregard. This might be a dumb idea, sorry.

I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of this timeline.

Are you really asking if we want to dox ourselves?

Amazing! Absolutely amazing.

Delusion, thy name is leftism. There are actually people that are this completely caught up in the fantasy world of Russian boogymen. There are people in the comments calling it out as the absurd excuse it is though, maybe this will snap a few borderline lefties awake long enough to smell the bullshit. Probably not, but an user can hope.

There are two reasons for this being a bad idea just off the top of my head.

As much as I'd like to meet people and get actual friends it would be for the best not to do that.

He's probably talking about those maps where you color the country you are from.
I see no point in it.

Probably because Square wants money and probably paid for it, and Bamco shrugged their shoulders going "Well, no extra money out of our pocket".

Isn't that more because the companies in the West are so far up their own ass, they cannot get creative and market a damn thing unless it's "realistic", and has explosions, and has swearing? Or, if they're a "weeb" company, they cannot sell something unless it goes "lol, QUIRKY", and/or goes through localization "correction"?

Well I don't mean street addresses or names, just dots on cities or even states. It's a bad idea though, I concede.
I had the idea earlier because my nephew was using /cuteboys/ for awhile, and they had some kind of external site map where they arrange meetups. He was actually going to meet one of them, and I had to BEG him not to. He was also into being a trap at the time, but he's finally dropped that shit. Anyway, I thought the map might've been fun.
I know we have at least one australiafag, and a frenchfag, and a bunch of americans and brits. A few from south america, gookanon in south Korea. We're global.

Didn't they try to sell im@s over here by charging like $40 for the phone versions of some games?

My GOD! These people are so brainwashed that they actually believe this narrative. HOLY SHIT.

There's also that journos would pretend every idol was Miki and write hitpieces about how all the aidorus are retarded sluts who are emotionally and physically dependent on P.
But a Hong Kong english version of any imas game would be nice at this point.

That reminds me, I wonder what happened to Hong Kong fag who were giving us information about the Umbrella Movement that the HK nationals pulled in protest against China's subtle usurpation over their nation. I hope he didn't got arrested for wrongthink.

I think I saw him posting a week or two ago.

There's definitely some sassenachs, and I can vouch for the haggis-muncher representation, but I'd be interested to know if we have sheep-shaggers and those non-Republic vowel-murderers in our midst.

What's wrong with traps?

This is.

It's one of those things where I don't mind other people being traps. But I don't want my nephew being one.
I care too much about him

Why do I feel it's actually you fearing you may fell for him if he became a trap?

Drama always comes with traps. Either revolving around them, or they participate in it

It's not like that, I'm the only father like figure he's known in his life. I worry for his future.

Then take him out to chop some wood and shot guns.
Or fight him, that'll teach him to stop being a faggot.

Become his daddy then

then keep being that father figure. be strong for him. Lack of a strong father figure creates faggots and thots

He deleted this, but not before it was screenshotted

That is more shameless and transparent than Kevin Spacey coming out as gay to deflect from his accusations.

Does this logo mean anything to you guys? It's called "Facepunch Studios" and has a flag outside that's named "Dirty commie flag" Inside they have the nazi bird with their logo over the nazi symbol, a cutout of Chad, and various things that make fun of furries and SJWs. There's also an anime robot girl trapped in a tentacle here.

I can't tell if they're pro commie or anti commie.

HMMMMMMMMMMM
archive.fo/GSA9S

Relevant

The battlefront thing is blowing up hard on leddit and EA is already crying that those big meanie gamers are sending them death threats, the one complaining is not a womyn though so I don't know if people will still fall for it.

alright, but are the high heels really necessary?

Isn't that the gmod guys?
God damn it, now I have to log in to SL and have a look at this shit

Hold up, apparently this is fake, and the image was from the 'launch capture event' held last week.
archive.fo/6soC2

Want the location?

It's as simple as pasting the URL into the archive.is homepage's first text box and clicking "save the page".
archive.is/WsZn5 >I am absolutely willing…
archive.is/dK1HT >It is gracious of you…
archive.is/sXJ0j >As I said I wanted…
archive.is/6K7Ho >Hey.

yes please

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Philudoria/75/221/61

archive.fo/agMFg

I can't figure it out either.
but I'm 99% sure it's not by anons

I got that feeling as well
I've come across a few "meme group clubhouses" since I've been playing again, and it's hard to tell if it reddit or facebook or 4chan

I bet the Judge will say "Ur in trouble now"

Well I dug around in the members and found something.
I was wrong about the user thing.

Well I'll be dammed. You know, I've searched for any kind of gamergate presence in world and never found any. I'll have to keep searching, who knows what I'll find?

Perfect opportunity to host the 2017 Tongue Olympics in Gook's tight little ass

Bitch at Mark to enable country flags again

Are there many vpns in Russia? I could imagine that'd give an appearance of interference.

Every Russian is a super hacker.

With the most powerful hardware.

I'm waiting for the moment where someone accuses all of Russia to be Gamergate. I've heard about GG being a Russian OP, but someone has to up the ante one way or another.

Just wait until Putin is found to be playing a video game.

Hey guys no list for a while. In another state.

He has a good taste in idols to begin with

animemaru.com/new-evidence-points-to-russian-interference-in-2017-idolmaster-elections/

archive.is/NAuVy

I hope not sexually, because if he's a homo, whatever, but if he's a cuck on top of it…

Chio-chan's getting an anime

Facepunch Studios are the guys behind Gmod and Rust. The main dev is an SJW, but the forums are really redpilled and were pretty much pro-GG last I checked.

They also had a GG thread hundreds of pages long but I think it was shut down.

I doubt that he would find any woman.
Especially mass rapist kind.

The best part about it is how they get EVERYTHING wrong, like how Guccifer is from Romania and, according to the interview he had with the FBI, he got the things he did by brute-forcing an AOL password. But I guess referring to a Romanian as being Russian isn't racism because racism equals power plus prejudice and a US political party that has more money than his entire country combined is the underdog here.

YES

And since we talked about it yesterday, funny they included the climbing scene in the trailer.

Did they reach her?

>their damage control on Reddit backfired so badly that they now officially have the most downvoted comment in site history

yes

Akatsuki Katsuia's stuff is pretty dang good, and oftentimes hilarious user. Great loli shit.

Anyone got a screencap?

That's Kawasaki Tadataka, not Akatsuki Katsuie.

Just like Trump made hookers do. This is all trump's fault, and Russians too. This wouldn't happen if we elected hillareeeee!

Today is World kindness day, so no bully, okay!

Battlefront II 's gonna crash and burn right at the start. Good.

No

But it's trending on twitter and everything, that means you have to obey.

I prefer mother's day tbh.

Aw, looks like Reddit came to EA's rescue and removed some of them. Still the most downvoted comment in history, though.
archive.fo/8b9JA (KiA's archive with -258k)

Today is also the day of the Smörgåstårta.

Hopefully, but we also know how retarded normalfags and star wars fans are.

I like it when games make you work to unlock things, but not when they force you to grind ridiculously long to get them or force you to get lootboxes for them.

This is turning me on for some reason.

You don't even pay directly for loot boxes. You pay for currency for loot boxes. Character unlocks are completely separate from the loot table and use the same currency.

I can't say for the SW fags, but I don't see normalfags grinding and even less paying a lot of lootboxes for it, they'll probably drop the game before that.

Oh, so you mean you have to pay separately for different currencies to get different things? Let me guess, you have to pay specific amounts too. I wish I could say I'm never buying an EA game ever again, but I haven't bought an EA game in years.

What about this?

Fuck ♂ you

You may have gotten it but you still sicken me by trying so many times

Then you deleted the posts

An sudoku.

EU ARMY IS FUCKING HAPPENING
archive.is/DHsth

What's a good file hostinh site that doesn't sound weeb like catbox.moe?

comfy.moe

OH NO!

PLEASE NO!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

U.S.E here we come!

BUT THEY'RE NOT DONE YET
CALL RIGHT NOW, AND THEY DO IT WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD
AND AS USUAL, ONLY WEALTHY BANKERS AND CORPORATIONS PROFIT FROM IT
Paul Denton warned us.

I don't really understand how bad could it be, but still I'm fucking scared.

Also, what happens when two countries get in conflict? who are the soldiers loyal to?

The Corporation that hired them

This and even worse. There's now an army where people like Soros have an influence. The only thing they need now is a reason to deploy it.

Fuck. Why nobody is talking about this shit?

archive.is/1uEZp

Because nobody hears about it. At least not yet. Hell, I'm a frog and right now, nobody talked about it, only about the 11/13/2015 Paris attacks. How convenient.

It was a while ago we had a good old fashion meatgrinder.
Any soldier that signs up for that shit deserves to be treated like the traitor they are.

You mean like the "60,000 Nazis" that just gathered in Poland? Cause that shit ain't gonna happen any more, ever again.

I knew he didn't spend 3/4ths of his income on nothing

I thought more of Hungary becoming a war zone between the EUNATCO and Eastern Europe like said.

Media wants you to know what their overlords want to know

How is froggistan doing? Is Paris still swarmed by niggers sleeping on the streets?

Neither. The whole point is to essentially replicate what the USSR had with tanks marching in because people asked for a bit more butter. Merkel in particular is in favour of it because it ensures she can get rid of her own military before they get rid of her first.

Lived in the 10th District for a year, and you have bums from Romania or Bosnia, Chinese hookers filled with STDs, arabs and niggers selling suspicious "maize" at some corners, and everyone trying to take some money off your pockets one way or another, even the white people. You only see this shit in Paris and perhaps Marseille, but I've never been there. If you want to visit France, stay the fuck away from Paris. Choose towns like Angoulême, Poitiers, which are great places to visit, but please, avoid Paris.

Why I would want to visit Paris when I live in superior poberty country with fascist reminiscents ruling and communists trying to push communist stuff?

Even if by national nature I should consider you my enemy, I don't mind you my friend user frog.

I never heard that story before, what happen with archive.is? I see a donation button on the page whenever I go there.

archive.is/yD28G

Pearl Harbor was the japs' fault and don't let any screencaps tell you different

Is he being eaten by comments? or like all leftists faggots he hide behind his safespace?

Bill, they don't like you. They think you are a racist biggot, so don't blame us if you don't get any ratings.

Inb4 he turns out to be a proven rapist

Bill Clinton

Anons, since I know we are mostly anti-Denuvo. Here's a Steam curator information group that ya might find useful.
Link: steamcommunity.com/groups/DenuvoGames

Bit of a mix, people are bringing up Bill Clinton but others are playing dumb as if accusations against him never happened.

Or someone just accusses him and it doesn't matter in any way.

Isn't that the same thing for every country in the EU now?
>Even if by national nature I should consider you my enemy, I don't mind you my friend user frog.
Me neither, buddy.

Bill Maher accused of rape in 3, 2, 1…

Yeah, but at least the right wing here, even if they are germany cocksuckers, doesn't let them get away with their stuff even if they are as corrupt or even more.

Does anyone have that weird feeling of loving and hating your country at the same time?

I don't really hate my country, I hate the people that are destroying it.

Yeah, realized right after posting that I'd confused the name with the one of another loli artist I love. My bad.

The future of mine looks bleak, but compared to the shit in the EU countries, it doesn't seem so bad. Give it time though. Leafland user here

What was that quote from Mark Twain? "You can love your country, but hate your government," I think.

Oh fuck yeah, bud.

We should bully you because your country is the one trying to retake the TTP.

I just want to get back to the glorious days of civilizing wild lands.

Can you americans do me a favor and just fucking nuke us already?

This is exactly what I feel about my country, but it's more like I love my country as much as I hate most of my countrymen. There's a saying I heard in a (shit) movie that describes France quite well to me:
"Once upon a time, God decided to make the most beautiful country in the world and called it France, but since the other countries would be envious of France, God decided to populate it with a bunch of cunts that He called the French." Goes without saying.

I don't know, but I know the one about patriots being scarce in the beginning of a revolution and more people become patriots when there is nothing to lose.

I'm surprised Uncle Joe hasn't been accused of diddling some kid

>OH, GOLLY JEEPERS, GEE-WHIZ, PATRICK "MUH DEAD DAD (is the only reason I have a career)" KLEPEK IS DEFENDING THIS SHIT, BY ACCUSING THE PLAYERBASE OF HARASSMENT!
archive.fo/ZM0TO

What's his name again?
Joe "DM Slidin' " Biden?
Joe "Sausage Hidin' " Biden?
Joe "Panties Down Low" Biden?
Joe "Pants Bulge and Grow" Biden?
Jow "Make Her Pussy Tighten" Biden?

Hello, fellow gamers, I made of funny video game comic.
I hope you laugh in your belly until giggle :)

People asked for lootboxes? People asked for P2W grind in a AAA-priced game? People asked for Darth motherfucing Vader to be paywalled? People asked for the "pride and accomplishment" of swiping a fucking credit card?
This fucktard should get a refund on their lobotomy, it appears he can still type.

I hate Puerto Rico but like it's nature. I don't participate or care about it's culture.

I shall make the bread, title is "2D in the hood"

Hey gay, I need that comic where you bully me.

I lost it.

By "people," they mean the suits who want to tap into a 0.5% market share that will spend thousands of dollars just so they can pretend to be good at a game.

bread here

How fucking delusional are these people? This is more ridiculous then the libtards who think GG are the ones knocking over their trash cans.