Webm Thread

Last thread's on Page 12.
Post em'.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pkeQS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who would teach that poor innocent AI how to curse?

Ai-chan a cute!

From the ace of spades thread.

You have to wait for page 13 newfag. You want them to start bumplocking these again?

Are people actually improving the open source version? It looks very different from when I played it with Holla Forums.

Source on the specific video? Or is the rest meh?

I use the OpenSpades client with all the fancy effects, some people prefer the OG version but I think the touchups are nice while not hindering gameplay compared to toaster version. Also for these webms should I do 480 and make it 8mb for quality or just do the 720 @ 8mb.

The two I saw seem fine at the resolution they are right now. Unless it's necessary to see something in the distance, there's no need to lower the resolution.

Its mostly for the smoothness and ability to see. 60fps webms without screen fuckery are great.

Wasn't a good video, that was the only notable portion and it was within the first minute.

Now that I saw 480p, I actually prefer it. 720 is fine but when you have a choice between the two, 480 is better.

Go figure.

I am trying to find the best quality and file size since 16MB is making people forget how to optimize.

Which stream is that I cant find it on Demo's twitch

I think for 480p 60fps webms 4mb per minute seems pretty fair and doesn't lose a lot of the quality.

No clue. I just found it in the webm thread.
When will the cunt make a new video? I don't watch streams.

There is a webm where you showed a video he was working on. It seemed pretty good, I just think he is a creative bubble and feels forced therefore doesn't want to do it.

He's never going to finish it

If its the webm I am thinking of that was a joke. Demo isn't coming back to the video making scene for the foreseeable future. Still like source on that doki doki literature webm if anyone can find it

No what I saw was him going into his video editing software and playing a minute of it. I shit you not.

how new

How can someone make a webm this shit?

NEVER

Because it wasn't Demo, it's one of Clover Steel streams.

O shit didn't know he streamed. Thanks for the heads up

That's not a LOL thread, that's a miscarriage of a LOL thread. This is LOL thread worthy:

Can somebody please post the screencap of the announcement of assassins creed egypt with all the WE WUZ comments scrolling by?

just link to youtube videos instead of shitty quality webms you retards

just fuck off back to >>>/4chan/ instead of lurking these webm threads and making shitty posts for (you)s

Those are some feels I didn't expect to feel

The guys not even wrong and I hate localization usually. (is the same guy who did the VA advice "Just Act!" ?)
Problem is- most dubbing houses don't put as much effort into the product like WB did- budget not withstanding.
Or maybe they are? They're just focused on a very specific audience: People with shit taste who like dubbed light-harted anime wanting to relive saturday mornings in their 20s/30s instead of deeper stories with subtext and shit.
The audience who likes the dub of a trash fanservice anime probably isn't gonna like Ghost in a Shell or Cowboy Beebop as much- dub or sub.
Is adapting trash from another culture to be widely acceptable and "safe" acceptable?

what song is this?

(checked)

Jojo is a meme anime. It's not actually good.

what is this black magic?

tell me you posted rump-rattled rodriguez, one of the absolute worst things to ever happen to vidya, ironically

What are you talking about, Pissed Off Pedro Rodriguez is the best thing to ever happen to video games

si

These are bizarrely interesting

what game is this

I think its ace of spades.

Fuck me, I forgot all about this game. The land shark gun was way too fun when I was a kid

Why did some anons say this guy was a kike? Seems legit.

it looks like it, because it has all this extra stuff. what is that

Not all jews use their jew magic for evil, just look at mark

It's Ace of spades with the openspades client.

>Implying (((Mark))) isn't the worst kind of evil
Never forget the 12 game overs.

Fuck I miss when there were more FPS with attention to enemy detail. What game?

Is this with mods/tool assisted?
Because how can folks say Melee is faster if not.

This was made frame by frame with tools

t. mark

are you calling yourself Mark or are you honestly a newfag?

if I could actually edit it into his message I would, faglord

webm threads are breeding grounds for newfags, you can spot them real easily too.

People like are a good example. Nobody on Holla Forums has had a problem with Star Citizen.

So you are honestly a newfag?

Wait what? We have had countless threads shitting on Scam Shillizen, and that WebM is all about mocking their braindead retarded Reddit furfaggot community. Were you being sarcastic?

Nice try newfag, Holla Forums has never been against Star Citizen.

We've supported it since day 1.

It's newfags like you shitting these threads up that keep ruining Holla Forums.

previous webm thread archive.is/pkeQS

Apply yourself dubsman

You fell for the bait you morons

Ok, sarcasm like I thought, because there's even a thread up right now:

Fooled me

That's the newfag thread.

The only reason it exists is so they can attract newfags and destroy Holla Forums culture.

A newfag like you wouldn't understand our culture though.

Bait is just a fourchan meme. Using it is what newfags like you do.

Same with you, you're new because you think someone defending Holla Forums culture is "bait".

Just go back to fourchan, use tor or something to get around your ban.

You don't have to try this hard.

You could just say Undertale is a good game and still get the same results.

Although you're still a massive faggot for implying Holla Forums was ever on board with Scam Citizen.

What the fuck are you talking about asshole?

Reddit spacing is a Holla Forums meme to divide the board, reddit isn't here, they never have been.

And we have *always* been supportive of Star Citizen.

There is nothing wrong with using kickstarter or buying ships either, fuck off.

The joke is getting old bro, let it go.

post webms you faggots

Clearly you want some (((you's))) so have one on the house :^)

If you're going to engage with a retard, at least repost your webms while doing it

You can now be banned for one tricking

rottenredditor's come to visit again?

Jojo has been good before you were a sperm in your father's sack. Assuming you were born after 1986

It's really too bad that Tom got hit by that car. It's been a year and he's only barely talking again.

What game is this?

EVE online

You’ll want to go back to tumblr.

Those people belong in an oven.

They could've at least killed the fucker besides just smacking it with a fucking textbook in the back of the truck.

you clearly don't live near deer. they're giant raccoons and multiply like rabbits.

second one was hilarious.

Fug, that's rough. Such a great talent, stolen from him.

So it's okay to act like a nigger, instead of shooting it and getting it over with? Fucking Whiskey Tango.

cry som moar faggot

I just read that he can still play the piano, it's just that he's still kinda fucked up. So, hopefully, with time he'll be able to return to us.

GIBBED

What fucking fresh hell is this?

VR was a mistake.

you mean the future

The future is a mistake.

Song? Sounds familiar.

VR better stand for "very retired".

This.

Was this that guy who made that thread on /a/?

Where I come from, it's considered rude to not give up a ruse after you've been called out.

It's 死霊の夜桜, from 東方神霊廟 ~ Ten Desires

It really is the future we chose.

I don't spoonfeed, but you got dubs so I'll hibachi chef up some sauce.

It's FreeSpace 2. You can get it on GOG for like 6 bucks or something and there are tons of mods (and a launcher) for it. It is literally the best space combat game made to date, I doubt you'll find many people who love the genre who would disagree with that statement.

why is 2hu so autistic?

Remade this gem under the new 16MB limit. Much less difficult to encode with quality results (the recent improvements to Opus help too).

And a bonus.

Soldier of Fortune 2

Goddamn I just wasted 3 minutes of my life

You fags are the cancer.

End yourself, degenerate faggot.

It's always the goons man. They have no sense of what love is.

you cant say that in fascist board, user!

page 12 is the new page 13

user's wedding wasn't even long ago, if they don't even know about it I bet they're recent cuckchan immigrants.

checked
I hope you get married to a normalfag woman, have normalfag kids and live a normalfag life, user.

I've been here since moot kicked us out, never went back. Didn't see any thread about it, but then again I probably would have just hid the thread and moved on if I had.

Well thanks I guess.

Is this one coming out for the PC?

Yes, though it looks like the VR content is PSVR exclusive, for now.

That can be modded, I just want to know I don't have to buy a PS4

Context?

I listened to him, I helped spread his word, I tried to help save us. But it's too late now, it's far too late now.

Damn, I forgot to boost the volume on this trailer, since it is unusually quiet on YouTube.

Rookie panicked and decided to hunker down.

Minecraft Jewtuber who diddled a 15 year old when he was 18 and got thrown in jail and had to go to therapy for being a pedophile got raided by Keemstar's little fanboy army, then he freaked out and did that little video. He quit everything earlier this year after his nasty whore of a girlfriend left his sorry ass, I'm pretty sure he killed himself.

as cancer as he sounds I don't think he deserved all that.
This is beyond retarded. Its like these people don't know what goes on at (or after, rather) high school proms.

You feel bad for him sure, until you realize he did this little "meltdowns" regularly and even did a fucking reaction video of that video for shekels.

The guy is pure trash and deserved what came to him.

.t pedo

I'll admit I laughed
Yeah he sounds like he deserved it

I hate pedophiles, but when the age difference is small enough for you to be going to the same fucking school as them, I don't consider it pedophilia because that's fucking dumb

Being a whore should be a crime though. Acid Rain really was /ourguy/

back off NYPD

I miss all the OC that came during that time. I remember hotwheels making redchan.it emails available for everyone
Good times

That probably marked the beginning of the cancer stage of Holla Forums. What the fuck is that cringe screencap you posted?

its from
/redchanit/

I didn't ask where it was from, I knew where it was from, I ask what the fuck it is. That board was funny for a month tops, and you got retards complaining about how a meme board is dead months after the meme was no longer popular.

I thought the owner of that cock.li emails were compromised/goons?

what a cancerous image. At least >>>/bane/ has the capability to spread around like a virus.

Owners of cock.li emails have nothing to do with goons
they might be compromised though, given Jim owns cock.li now I think

fuck, i need a source on that.

jesus christ, they have a 3 year difference, theres absolutely nothing wrong with that. you people just want to see other people get punished for entertainment.

my granddad and grandmother had a 10 year difference and were married for 50 years. thank god they weren't hypocrite americuck retards otherwise my grandad would have been lynched for """""""pedophilia""""""" a couple years after ww2

Come together, just think of tomorrow

Since when did Holla Forums get invaded by fucking reddit moralfags defending jewtubers who pimp out their girlfriend for youtube gravy? Fuck off back to reddit.

I don't think he was aware about the latter part user.

Don't think so considering its run on nonprofit donations.

It's called lurking before posting, and it further reinforces my point of him being a reddit faggot.

i dont know about the youtuber, but holy shit, saying a 18 year old "diddled" a 15 year old, implying that it was rape or child abuse, is fucking stupid.

oh fuck off retard.

Did I strike a nerve? I never implied anything faggot. I made a joke because he got raided by being called a pedophile rapist and it triggered him so hard he made the video. Did I have to put air quotes around diddle like you did to make the joke more fucking obvious?

yes user you're such an ebin trole. for bitching so much about being from reddit you sure sound like you belong there.

I'm not the one having an autistic fit over a joke. That plus le ebin greentext strawman and the reflecting the fact that you're reddit by accusing me of being from reddit, it just confirms that you are indeed a plebbitor. Whatever nigger, keep telling stories about your grandparents that no one fucking cares about. I'm sure you'll get plenty of upboats.

story on that webm?

Wow what a surprise, an autistic redditor doesn't understand a joke and is so retarded and stubborn he can't admit that he's fucking wrong.

Spicland shit, I think that was in Chile, or some other South American shithole that isn't Brazil suprisingly enough. I don't remember honestly, I think I downloaded that webm 1 or 2 years ago.

Jim doesn't own Cock.li you retards, and yes Vincent Canfield is a goon but he's not really a bothersome one as far as I can tell.

was your grandfather a jew? :^)

you guys are fucking autistic, what the hell did you do when you were that age?

Source on the song?

that's reassuring

I think it's more of him keeping logs of IP and whatever as stated on an article pic related:

But what site doesn't? They might be less than five. It doesn't hurt to be cautious.

play videogames, study for wizardhood

thats a fucking anomaly