Lol

(((Defects)))

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/08/canadian-restaurant-run-hiv-positive-staff-aims-smash-stigma/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?

fug

Huh?

Nani?

my thread?

no

?????????

Does EA fuck things up on purpose or does it just come natural to them?

You called? Shall I regale you folks with the tales of how the gay community was the first to be gentrified at the spawn of the SJWs? Fuck, half the reason we're so absolutely hated is because we were the infertile ground that spawned the hyper-offended candy-asses that are cause all the shit you talk about.

nigga all I did was post a fucking meme.

Kill yourself homo.

Drink bleach, faggot.

The other half is because you rape children and spread AIDS.

when will you be killing yourself, xir?

80s soccer mom confirmed
Read a book nigger

It's how faggots reproduce. They molest little boys to create more of their kind.

70% of all new cases of HIV are gay men, despite making less than 2% of the total population.

(You)

Not only did he not imply that, responding with "read a book" instead of providing sources or arguments, is a clear sign of redditor leftypol, and as such I would recommend going back to >>>Holla Forums

did you really expect the campaign to end any other way in current year? This isn't Tie Fighter, user.

And now you're getting a lesson on the REAL gay community that's been around since the 50's.
See Leather and BDSM subcultures arose out of post-WWII Gay Biker Gangs. Back then, and even up until around a decade and a half ago, the gay community was entirely self-aware. Yes, we're degenerates lower than the lowest pig, we accepted that whole-heartedly. That's where the Dom/Sub aspect came in, Faggots entirely reveled in being exactly everything normal people despised about them. We didn't apologize for it, and we did our own thing.
Now, there were two types of faggots back then. Doms and Subs. Doms, the sadistic fucks who revel in jamming things up his ass while he fucks some sissy bitch and whips him until he bleeds, and the sissy bitch that gets off to being subjected to the worst sort of humiliation. The fact that we were shunned by society, outcasts, and scum? All part of the life-style. All part of being "out." You lived with the shame and being shameless and made that your lot in life. You had comrades, you had holes to fuck, and you had the next town over in case anything happened, what more did you need?
Of course, all good hedonistic things have to come to an end, and thus, gentrification happened. A few subs decided they were too spineless for the normal way of things, and wanted respect they didn't deserve, or safety they'd given up. Get a couple hundred of them together and you have enough "men"(using the term extremely loosely) to be sympathetic to women and tranny plights, throw their lot in together, an Fast forward a few decades and their attempts to "fix" the gay community results in this clusterfuck you call the LGBT community and SJWs. Now it's all gone too soft. Hell, even the bdsm community has become "classy" in recent years, when it has no right to be.
Things were better when people could almost get away with lynching a man for sucking cocks and owed him less respect than your average nigger.

So you're the Undertale of the gay community.

So what was the point of marketing it as such? Clearly EA and Disney know and fear the fact many people cheer for the Empire.

nothankyou.jpg

Remember you can get AIDS af any moment.
The virus is so resilient that it can last up to a month onto any surface and it can spread through the you breath.

Fuck off back to your containment board lefty nigger faggot.

tl;dr?

Faggots should have been gassed when we had the chance.

A bottom who wants to be fucked by society again.

Most of the old guard faggots believ that:

You are all the same to me. You all deserve to be thrown in a fucking bog. Worthless genetic refuse, spreading disease and strife wherever you go. Death to every last one of your filthy kind from now to the end of time.

Faggots aren't a "kind." They're a response against high population density.

THANK YOU.

When I was young I thought old people who hated gays were just cranky old dinosaurs. Now I'm old and I hate gays. Turns out the more you learn about them the more you want them gassed.

Thanking is for subhumans

Everytime.

Agreed. Your point?

From such a height?

He's the worst type of sodomite too. The kind that genuinely gets off on being demeaned and condemned. A good case study on why homosexuality is a literal plague upon mankind and must be cleansed with fire.

This thread was doomed from the very start with a one (((word))) OP.

Fuck off
I've been raped by a faggot and so has my brother

To be honest, it's not quite surprising because of the OP nature.

You know how the new ghostbusters movie trailer had a a fuckton of dislikes because the trailer was fucking awful and the movie was even worse?
Did you also know that the comments section was highly moderated, with comments being deleted and pruned depending on how vitriolic they were?
Funnily enough, all the comments about the movie itself were deleted.
Everything that went along the lines of "fucking fat whores ruining the movie" was untouched so everyone can see them.
The environment was created that there were a bunch of manbabies that hated women and wanted the movie to fail, so people went to see the movie to "spite them".
W-well call me paranoid but don't you think that this sort of vitriol like we see in these posts isn't representative of the whole of Holla Forums and this is a psy-op to make us think we are so the media and government can crack down on us? haha that's just silly haha

user, we truly do hate you with a burning passion.

Considering the movie bombed along with the careers of everyone involved I don't think it worked all that well.

Like I said, blame the liberals for trying to gentrify gays. This is about the only place I can get any lack of respect anymore. Even Half-chan manages to seem very milquetoast in their hatespeech.

Well it failed regardless

Did you rape each other?

I ain't a faggot.
I just ain't a faggot hater.
wait is this a "with us or against us" thing
fug :DD

Mate the guy was 17 and we were like 6 and 8, had no idea what he was making us do and by the time I knew and realised the damage it's done to my life it was too late to speak up

No, homo. It's natural to hate disease ridden, hedonistic, narcissistic, self-entitled, useless fucking piece of shit sodomites. Normal humans are repulsed by their disgusting fucking antics, their self-destructive behaviors, and their very existence is an affront to nature itself. It is merciful to swiftly kill a creature who's psyche is so completely twisted upside down that he thinks it's okay for him to pursue putting his penis inside his fellow man's anus on a regular basis and vice versa. Faggots deserve nothing but death for the corruption they spread among the populace.

Sounds like making an excuse to suck dicks.

no

It's never too late to speak up. That shit haunts you until you get it off your chest and talk about it to someone you trust.

I blame the kikes for enabling the commies and the shitlibs and faggots like you. I want to see all of you strung up side by side, dangling in the breeze with your eyes bulging and pants full of shit for what you have done to society.

mate it's been too long, fuck I may bring it up but only if the No vote wins because I live in a country where it is illegal to link paedophilia to homosexuallity

This inspires a deep rage within me.

Oh and get this The apparent reason for this is, to stop children from getting abused by nadsi bigits

Is it really this hard for you to not be blatantly obvious? Is it really that hard for you to say 'I hate faggots' with three words or less?

Something inside them broke to cause them to be the way they are. If they are how you see them, they were at some point innocent.
If being a faggot is a disease, there's an epidemic of it. The problem is that there's an unknown vector of infection. We don't know what causes faggots. The only clear answer is a correlation between something horrible happening to them while they're still innocent, as children. It's a widespread correlation as well. Someone molests them as kids, and they grow up broken.
That clear correlation is really fucking blurred now due to the sjw and gay agenda. Now kids are growing up being encouraged to be gay and not knowing any better. Yet still it isn't their fault.
It's all the fault of that evil seed planted so fucking long ago, planted again and again, being pollinated by society's own naivete. I can't fucking feel anything but pity for them.

It was so fucking obvious. A woman soldier, not turning traitor in StarCucks? Don't make me laugh.

I think it's like imprinting in other animals. Kids get touched by the gay at the right time in their development and it flips the gay switch. It's why we should be gassing them rather than letting them anywhere near our kids. It spreads on contact.

Was a reply to

There were non-traitorous women in the expanded universe but Disney said fuck that so here we are

Sure thing, Schlomo

AAA studios can't die soon enough.

What the fucking shit.

This is what happens when feminism has UNLIMITED POWER over a franchise.

i had no idea what Mr.Pence did on his weekends until now

I don't even want to engage in this discussion because it's stupid, but do they not get that the force is literally just the fucking Dao, which is the fucking unconditioned? Do they not get that Star Wars is largely ripped from the New Gods by Kirby, hence Force derived from the Source?

They've turned SW into a live action Legend of Korra. They've retconed the midichlorians, now it's a force tree and there are creatures that live with it (the Porgs).

Anything that reflects naturally evolved archetypes must be destroyed and replaced with the state's zombie memes. I am glad our forebears do not have to see this.

I have an idea, every faggot should have their skull crushed and left on the spot. The crushing should be done with a tombstone. On the tombstone there should be no grave signatures like a cross. What should be written is the full name of the fag, the full names of his parents and the full names of all his siblings and some symbol to show that this one has been taken by the trickster.

Can't wait to see the kind of disaster Episode VIII, IX and the Han Solo have turned into. When Harrison Ford decided to smash the ejection button and Mark Hamill is openly shitting on your product you know it's fucking bad.

Can you fuck the Force?

how many reshots is it on now? and is it 3rd or 4th Director now?

I'm more concerned by the fact they had to send the lead actor to acting school because no one in the sample audience liked him.

story behind this?

Where's that screen from? Did the game leak already? Haven't been following it at all.

Force choking your chicken? Would masturbating with the Force count as fucking it?

Rumors say that Ron Howard reshot 80% of the movie.

The lead got the role because he met Spielberg at a bar mitzvah (I'm not kidding).

It's always funny watching the jews tie their own nooses.

for some reason i read this as todd howard for a second.

Nice try Holla Forums

He's just complaining because he wants to have a larger part of the story.

Hello Holla Forums

What the fuck is this thread

But Jewish nepotism isn't real fellow gentiles! Can't fucking wait for the movie to irreparably damage the SW brand. I wonder if EA is dragging their feet with SW games because they know the franchise is going down the shitter fast.

Go back to your contaiment thread

wait when did this happen?

He basically told the writers they had to kill his character because he didn't want to make any more SW movies.

Was this thread written by Bendis or something?

no u

Not art, just ayy lmao

A shit FUG thread. Post more shit gaming culture.

Nice try, (((1))).

So, this is stetting up for that new trilogy even though we haven't even gotten done with this nu-trilogy by Disney?

EA has other problems: diversity hire (instead of qualified people) and the pursuit of adding more micro-transactions.
EA knows that they're the most hated company so they focus on other things like feminism (see the Play to Give initiative that allows them to throw a ton of money at feminist groups which in return will paint the company in a good light on social media, meaning that it will reassure the investors despite the low sales number).
EA has the Star Wars licence for 10 years but they still don't know what to do with it. They've only made 2 Battlefront in-name-only and one mobile game.

Disney has to be livid with them. I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted to sabotage them to get the license back. Disney giving the go ahead to fix the original Battlefront 2 multiplayer right before BF2 dropped was a really bizarre movie that seems to indicate Disney wants EA to fail.

I'm not saying they're not all going to be glorious trainwreck disasters, but Harrison Ford has hated Star Wars for a LONG fucking time. It has less to do with the new movies being shit and more to do with Harrison Ford being actively disgusted by the whole thing for the last few decades. Mark Hamil, on the other hand, is the canary in the coal mine. He still respects things like Sci-Fi on some level, and he's always had a positive reaction over the years to talk of Star Wars. When he says something is wrong, I believe it.

Ford hates SW, but he doesn't hate the shekel, being a yid and all. He quit because he saw the clusterfuck Disney had created and wanted out before he got dragged down with it. I mean, it's obvious to everyone that the whole thing is being grossly mismanaged considering that every movie to date had to go through extensive rewrites, directors are being changed constantly and one of the legacy actors is coming out and openly shitting on the movies before they're even released. Shit, they had to drag Jew Jews back to work on Episode IX, likely because he's a kike and therefore the immovable object to Kennedy's vagina powered unstoppable force.

True. Hamill's story is really sad. His character was the hero of 3 successful movies in the 80s, known and loved all over the world. One day Disney call him to do another SW movie, he's happy to get back into that universe, he has Luke's story in his mind, ready to share it with the writers… then JJ basically tells him to GTFO because they've already a story and they're the ones in charge. After that he is sent to an island to shoot a 30 second scene for a movie that he's been wating most of his life since the 80s.
His character has become the old Kenobi while Mark has become a new Alec Guiness.

Hey /Reddit/

also I forgot to add: Ford, Fisher and Hamill are in the same movie but he and his character will never meet them again.

Even Alec Guiness had a bigger part than Mark Hamil did. I'm absolutely positive he was thinking it was going to be very a very similar sort of story with him being a new mentor to the new hero just like Obi Wan was to Luke.

No lines. Just some autistic woman who can't act staring wide eyed and gaping jaw. Next movie is about CGI penguins.

lol?

In a just world we would have gotten a trilogy of movies about Vader exterminating Jedi and a TV show about a Star Destroyer and their sacrifices to bring order and peace to the galaxy.

I was planning on ignoring it and just playing Tie-Fighter Instead, but now I'll have to just ignore it and play Ti-Fighter instead.

get over it

Ignore it and play X-Wing Alliance instead.

Or like the Battlestar Galactica remake but with a Star Wars skin. The rebel scum have infiltrated the fleet, etc. That would be great.
SW under Disney is really awful. Look at SW Rebels, they blow up star destroyers like if they were nothing, they kill stormtroopers a dozen at the time, some miss a step and die, it's ridiculous.

He had a whole backstory in his mind of what his character has been doing since RotJ. All of it went in the trash because Kennedy and Abrams had another agenda.

Pretty much that, but with stuff from TIE Fighter as well like mediating during civil wars, rescuing refugees, hunting down pirates, maybe a whole season where they're part of a battlefleet during an expansion campaign.

Rebels is vomit inducing. Everyone on the cast is an unlikeable cunt, their designs are shit and the show consistently ruins Star Wars lore by simply existing, and they have to recycle characters from Clone Wars and Thrawn to make anyone give a flying fuck about it. Or that flash animated feminist piece of shit about strong and independent Star Wars womyn.

I don't think there is anything Disney has made since acquiring Star Wars that hasn't been pure trash. Even the toys are selling like shit.

I wonder if someone finds out you go to reddit you'll still just say "get over it"

ayyylmao

I agree. I bet that there's a way to make a proper science fiction show with political, social commentaries through worldbuilding, exploring different cultures in the SW universe, all while respecting the lore. I'm sure the result would be better than TFA where the "good guys" are supposed to be in power since RotJ but they're still #Resist-ing something and the "bad guys" have somehow enough resources to build a bigger weapon, more powerful than a death star that can destroy planets that are on the other side of the galaxy. God it pisses me off that they've destroyed both Star Wars and Star Trek with their bullshit

Holy shit it never even dawned on me that JJ Abrams singlehandedly destroyed both Star Wars and Star Trek.

Watch LOGH instead.

And then you can take it past RotJ by presenting a weakened Empire being hunted by the Rebels and their desperate struggle to reorganize after the Emperor is gone and all the interesting social, political and cultural dynamics that would have created. I'm not a big fan of how the Empire was handled post RotJ since I always imagined it as going down the route of Imperial Rome, with the institution itself surviving even through the ruling dynasty changed from time to time, but the EU was better than the shitshow TFA gave us. How fucking lazy and creatively bankrupt do you have to be to just copypaste Episode IV and smear Marxism on top?

So is this a LOL thread or not?

To be honest disney movies aren't bad in direction. They needed better actors for main roles. They are actually better than prequels.

SJWs don't create, they appropriate something successful, then they "deconstruct" it (nicer word for "destroy") and call it their own. Usually the result is neither fun nor entertaining.

Deconstruction is the removing of all living truth from a story and its replacement with ideology.

Is that outsider art considered funny inside the hole you crawled out of?

It's just a website man, don't be so exclusive.

i don't know but i want to fuck 8 Chan.

Only if you Force it to.

Usually it's the Force that penetrates you.

Out, (((shill)))

Of fucking course she does. I am not in the least bit surprised because of who wrote this faggot shit. Is there any western release this year that isn't pozzed to hell and back?

What is this hackneyed stupid bullshit? Look no one buys the 'Empire are Nazis' BS no matter how much they push it. Its the same reason Cobra toys outsold GI Joe figures, people like the side with the cooler looking guys.

Is there a campaign for the good guys?

that sounds nasty as fuck man I can't sign off on that

Fucking normalfags man, I swear.

IM A FIRESTARTER

Nice meme, this is 70s-80s misinformation that has no basis whatsoever.
And? Nobody's forcing you to have sex with them, if anything it's the gay community that will be harmed by AIDS spreading throughout it, killing off more and more faggots… I don't see why this is an issue to you.

You can get AIDS through other ways.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/08/canadian-restaurant-run-hiv-positive-staff-aims-smash-stigma/

I miss doing that.

Unless the staff starts fucking you the ass for eating there, you're not going to get AIDS.

No A/C there as it would crush their frail AIDS ridden bodies.

Why would anyone in their right fucking mind risk it?

You can get AIDS from blood transfusions, infected wounds, unclean medical equipment, infection during birth, and from gasp straight people! It's not a uniquely gay thing.

Also regarding pic related
The restaurant (like all others in any non-shithole country) would be regulated anyway so even the slight chance of infection is nullified. Oh and you can just not eat from that restaurant, by the way.
It would only take one single case of infection to shoah the whole place so I doubt the owners would be as careless as you think.

Do you know how much human spit you consume every time you eat at a restaurant?

Maybe the food is good and it would be under incredibly high scrutiny to avoid a massive lawsuit?

I'm quite aware, and unless you start french kissing someone with AIDS, you're not going to get it.

Holy shit, how retarded are you?
How are they going to check every single meal for a spit?

I don't see many straight people getting aids on purpose though tbh

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING VIDEO GAMES?

Don't eat there, and get AIDS from another restaurant where the staff is straight but one chef happens to have AIDS.

Man, it's a good thing that last picture was censored. I don't know what I would do if I saw a scary or a gross picture on Holla Forums of all places!

That's where the games are.

I believe there was an archive version of the original post detailing the process with (uncensored) pictures, I can look it up for you if you want.

Isn't the protagonist black? The woman in OP's picture looks pretty white to me.

Looks like some mystery meat to me.

How many straight people make the total of aids patients?

Answer me user