The only game to be hyped for in 2017/2018 is an updated version of a 1996 Sonic game

Not sure how I feel about this.

Considering the best sonic game in recent years is basically just sonic 3 with new levels, this could be better than forces for sure.

Year of the Backlog? Where we play all those games on that list we keep in our heads or our game libraries that we need to play? I'm currently working on Rune Factory 2 and the HD remaster of Bioshock 2. Will possibly get a girl to play Amnesia: The Dark Descent with me in a pants-free apartment.

What about the remake of Hack.Gu remaster?

It's already out, it's kind of difficult to be hyped for something that you can already play.

Also I hear it's nothing special

That's not how you re-release this shit.

What's this shitty music? Don't tell me they're using the Saturn soundtrack?

This is my ally.
Not sure about Mordhau, though.

Fish game is finally coming out, probably early 2018. Other than that, I dunno. Bonerlord never ever

It's a fan mod.

That's just a trailer you dipshit

NO IT ISN'T, the original developer is working on it. That's why it's called Director's cut

wow an actual level editor? thatd be great… if you could actually see ahead of you good

The mechanics are being completely overhauled so that shouldn't be nearly as much of a problem now see

Also holy shit, the comment section has some autists complaining about the game becoming "too easy" (read, playable) since they have nostalgia for some of the original mechanics. Even people saying that there was nothing wrong with Sonic R lol. It reminds me of the Sonic Adventure 2 threads from this board and how anons with nostalgia act as if the game was flawless.

I've got Ni no kuni 2 in January coming up. I'm sure CS3 will show up some time next year.

I don't really keep up with release dates TBH but I'm sure a ton of weebshit will release next year.

Niño Cunny, A.K.A Boypussy

Have they finally fixed the problem where performance goes to shit the more progress you make?

Mania was pretty fun, as is Nioh, Mario Odyssey, Nier, Persona 5, Cuphead, Battle Chasers, Speebot, Ruiner, King of Fighters XIV, Shantae, Spark the Electric Jester, Tekken 7, Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Tales of Berseria, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Gundam Versus, Guilty Geard Xrd, ICEY, Fast Racing Neo, A Hat in Time, Pokken, ELEX, etc

SA1 was also garbage.

This is what retarded sonic manchildren believe.
How do you justify drooling over that moronic cartoon character for this long ?

What's up with 3D Blast being pointed as an unplayable game? Adventure 1 was my first Sonic game, and I played the Saturn's version circa 2013 for the first time in my computer for motives of experiencing theses amazing special stages. At first, I had trouble to control Sonic and land onto enemies, but after the first acts, I got used to the controls and was able to progress through the game flawlessly. I thought it was worse than the Genesis Sonic games and Mania, but still a good game.

What is it with you sonicfags and defending mediocre as fuck games? The fucking original developer is trying to fix his shit and all you fags can do is whine.

Sonicfag here, I love it! I hated the original 3D Version, but this patch made BY THE DEVS, has me extremely excited!!

Get outta here kid.

Sonic Adventure 1 was also my first sonic game, followed by SA2

Yeah you're right.

You lack taste

I still remember seeing the teaser in 2012 and thinking that it woulf either be cancelled or shit as soon as footage hit.
Those turkshits at Taleworlds sure proved me wrong, and I'm so glad they did.

But you could still lose Flickies. Only after you lose all your rings. This doesn't make it too easy, this makes the gameplay feel organic and not like a copy and paste from the Flicky arcade game. Also isn't it rewarding when you help the Flickies but they help you in a way as thanks? I want to try out this beta just to see how much the dev fixed the controls. Also here's hoping he does the same thing to the Saturn version.

He also worked on Sonic R, let's hope he still has the source code around.

He didn't work on the Saturn version, one of his co-workers did though. The PC version is basically the Saturn version, I hope people could mess with that one instead.