Help me out Holla Forums

Help me out Holla Forums.
I'm looking for a game that has the freedom of character creation free roam of morrowind.
But something with more actiony combat like Kingdoms of Amalur.

Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be fantasy, it doesn't even need to be fantastic. Just great combat, and really open ended.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u7z7O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DaS1

Elex. No, seriously.

If by "character creation" you mean aesthetic, there are plenty.
But if you want in-depth class tailoring, I don't think I can come up with anything close to morrowind.
In Xenoblade X you can mix and match all passives and all actives from all classes once you max them, but it's a post-game activity and involves plenty of grinding so I don't think it fits.

Dragon's Dogma, but unless you're a faggot you've already played it.

I considered darksouls but the combat is too…
Something doesn't do it for me with the combat I dunno what it is. maybe it's just not flashy enough fuck if I know

Yeah?? I saw Elex and wondered if someone was going to say it. I might get it.

I mean like. You're basically a blank character with no ties to anything. Dragons Dogma, Dark Souls, Skyrim even. If it's anything like Fallout 4 I don't want it.

Yep beat it.

Skyrim with mods

Looks pretty shitty imo

Yeah also stamina based combat which, sorta meh for me.
It's the one reason why I'm iffy against getting Nioh.

I wanted another fable.

? = even worse game

They were just examples my dude.
Just wanting a game wherein you are a blank slate with a somewhat in-depth world.
But the flashy fun combat of AoK.
Do you know of anything that fits the criteria?
Hell it doesn't even have to be flashy, just not stamina based

Nioh is pretty damn good. It's worth picking up. There's even a fix for online if you pirate it. though I haven't personally downloaded the fix

Shit it doesn't even need to be modern.

bump because otherwise i'll neck myself

Fuck off and lurk more instead of asking dumbfuck questions without an ounce of your own research.

What a wonderful fucking response.
Man you sure showed me.
*No shit I've been doing research as well you dumb cunt, if you read the thread you'd have seen that. But you'd rather pretend that you've been here for 5 years instead of just coming away from neogaf, you fucking reek of newfag**

fucking syntax.

it's that it's clunky as shit and designed for 30fps

Maybe it is too slow.
I dunno I was looking up divinity original sin, and it also seems pretty good as far as story, but it also seems to have that WoW skill cooldown hotbar shit that I dislike with so much fervor

Try risen?

Play mountain blade.

Great thread!

Seriously, what? Serious garbage?

Skyrim.

did you try killing yourself?
archive.is/u7z7O

Oh look, another thread where OP has a very specific itch to scratch and rather than actually try any of the suggestions deflects with "Eh, no I don't like this one specific thing."

Even worse, he already had a game in mind and was looking for confirmation rather than just trying it himself.

Interesting.
What game do you think OP has in mind, and what do you think they're looking for in it?

Not that user but Skyrim and gay mods seem plausible.

Only 3 things off the top of my head are Oblivion, Skyrim, and Dragon's Dogma. I would suggest Sacred 1 & 2 because of their large worlds, but I don't think those have the type of character customization you're looking for.

Skyrim with mods

Read the thread.

But elex is shit. Not bethshit admittedly but it's still niggergothic with jetpacks and twice as many bugs.

Kill yourself for posting this bullshit

Sacred looks like it's a good match.
I wasn't expecting to have total control. Thanks dude.

Is that seriously a thing people are complaining about?

He's a cuckchan eceleb, did you expect anything other than 100 worthless shitposting and low tier meming.