As an English speaker that has no plans to learn Japanese, Korean, or Chinese...

as an English speaker that has no plans to learn Japanese, Korean, or Chinese, what are my MMO options for action oriented Toukiden-esque games?

You mean monster hunter clones?
There are plenty.
Why? You want pay to win or what? Just play proper monhun or one of its numerous clones, some are not half bad.

I need an infinite gameplay loop.

Any given Monhun has more content than any given mmo.
So my point stands.

I'm already bored of monster hunter please suggest a new thing

just play Toukiden 2
or Nioh

already put a thousand hours into toukiden 2 and can't make waifu in nioh

Do as your picture suggests then

the thread won't disappear if I kill myself, it will still be up for at least a day after my heart beats for the final time

Tera, but someone will be along shortly to explain why it sucks shit.

You're wrong. All threads are linked to our hearts. When we all die - Holla Forums dies too.

At least you won't make another shit thread again.

I thought that was a Diablo clone

I came

Holla Forums will forever live on.

in our hearts.

you can be a waifu in Nioh, you just need to unlock it

I literally can't play a video game as a male because it triggers my spoilertext so if there's a way to play as female in nioh you best tell me how

wow clones and certain shitty and gimmicky designs have been steadily annihilating the genre.
only design decisions that make the genre more realistic yet immersive will save it.

get rid of stat bloat
get rid of instanced content
make sure dodge, block, and parry are actives
make sure everything has a realistic hitbox
make sure hitboxes are impassable
make sure you have to aim any type of weapon
make sure effects like spells aren't aesthetically challenged seizure inducing globs shitting up my screen constantly
etc
etc
etc

dauntless is in beta and it's a poor man's monhun, if you really need to be in a skinnerbox

Shitty Russian MMOs like Allods Online
Дуфкт Кгыышфт Афппще

Not sure if i want it. I hope for single-player alternative where you can recruit troops a la Mountain Blade and go on monster hunt, to only lose 100 brave men to the beast.

Literally "select the enemy and become piano player on heroine, marijuana and crack" online simulator.

Check'em.

Monster Hunter Online I think has a full or close to full English Patch.

Also there's God Eater

chek'd

nice
What board do you think you're on right now?

You can unlock transformations to be any of the other characters in the game. You have to get to the third region and grind at least 70k glory though.

Vindictus or Blacked Desert Online

That image will forever live on.

Saved to my hard drive.