They have done it again!

They have done it again!

FASCINATING THREAD OP

…The pages are all blank.

Could well be the localization team having "fun" with the script. Does Pokemon still have goon translators? Not to say I wouldn't put it past GameFreak to take a dig at people that wish they'd have kept going with inclusion of Battle Frontier (especially after ORAS culled it), but still.

I wouldn't put it past GF to spite their fanbase considering their recent interview where they essentially say they know what's best for the games.

Jynx's built the battle pyramids.

WE

WUZ

What is the joke

i dont get it

this is why digimon was always better :^)

I don't get it. What the fuck is a Battle Pyramid?

Underageb&

please gtfo out

its a invention from the kangz m8, something that the w*itey stole it again.

Really takes 2 seconds to google its a location in pokemon emerald.

It just means the Switch pokemon will be a copy of a Pokemon Emerald.

So what's the point of this thread? Is it a shitty translation? Is there an agenda being forced by localizers.
CONTEXT

The point of this thread is that you can't mention pyramids without having pavlovs dogs think about niggers.

THE SWITCH POKEMON IS GOING TO BE A REMAKE OF POKEMON EMERALD, THAT'S A DEVELOPER'S HINT!

W E
Also mate you know right ubisoft has a pretty good part of the blame here

Just showing yet another Battle Frontier tease.

Lads, I always wanted to infiltrate SA and dox as many goons as possible. But I ain't paying them. How do I do it without an account?

That sentence looks like it was written by a pajeet.

How? I'm surprised there's no Pokemon thread at all despite the .cia getting leaked. Unless this place has a /vp/ too.

bane?
and we do have a /vp/
>>>/vp/

user, /vp/ here is not what you think.

The game is Pokemon: Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon. The Battle Pyramid is one of many facilities from previous generations that offered a lot in the way of replayability but for some reason the entire Battle Frontier has been absent for years.

Fine then, whatever board is available that's the equivalent of 4chan's /vp/.

Fucking good. Listening to cocksucking fanboys is pretty much franchise suicide for any franchise. Fans think they know what they want until it's put into practice but since they're cocksucking fanboys they think no party can do wrong so it becomes a downward spiral of shit. Masuda just wants to finally move on from Genwunner autism

KANGZ

the goons metastasized around 2007 (not many actually use sa anymore) so unless you have a trips powered time machine you're out of luck.

Nigger, some of us were already in our late teens/early 20's when Pokey-man became popular, and had no interest in becoming invested in the Undertale of the 90's.

I just want a Dragon Type Eevee.

Is Ultra Moon harder than the original, or is it just that my early game team is utter crap because I'm not reusing anything from Moon?

Except when X/Y and SuMo were fellating the fuck out of Gen 1.

Nah, he's a genwunner himself, he can't fucking let go of his charizards and pikachus which is why the pokemon that replaces Fly is a fucking Charizard and there's been a Pikachu knockoff every single generation.

lolwut
I'm still waiting for gen V mega pokemon

What was Atari like, grandpa?
Also,
Would that make Pikachu the equivalent of Sans?

Who are they? What did they do?

But you were already here

ROASTED

just post smug anime girls whenever someone get triggered you dox him

This is a good thread.

THE PICTURE TALKS ABOUT A POST GAME BONUS LOCATION THAT WAS STRIPPED AWAY FROM THE MEDIOCRE REMAKE OF POKÉMON RUBY AND SAPPHIRE FOR THE 3DS
OP POSTED THE PICTURE BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO BE SPITING THE FANBASE WHO DESPERATELY WANTED THOSE LOCATIONS BACK, AKIN TO HEARTGOLD/SOULSILVER AND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
Also, new Pokémon.