NES

I'm 19, so unlike my fucking grandad didn't have access to a NES growing up

I recently discovered emulation. Are NES games any good like shovelknight or is that just a meme that new games follow? (i.e. taking a retro aesthetic and applying it to a new game)

What NES games, if any, are worth playing today? I've played some old games before and they were fucking awful (specifically original doom and the original f-zero game, which looked like a fucking LCD racing game it was so ancient.)

2/10

What happened on the 10th of February?

I'm going to make the rash assumption that you're an idiot and not a troll. I recommend The Guardian Legend.

GRAND DAD

hey friend, I think there's actually a better site for you.
4chan.org would be much more welcoming of a thread like this, and I think you'd fit in quite wonderfully there.

Play Nemo and Shatterhand you fag

This is what happens when you don't ban recommendation threads.

Just letting you know that shovel knight is nothing like a true NES game. Go play contra 1 and zelda 2 to really get the feel of NES.

I recommend he fucks off and KYS's himself in either case

don't go to Holla Forums on that day, some of you guys are alright

Just a weaker Master System

get the fuck out

What did he mean by this?

Fuck you. Will check it out.

I'll call you gramps.

I already browse the "chons". No harm in looking at newer climes.

Wasted "dubs". What a loser.

First useful answer, thanks man.

Implying I'm a guy. (I am. But even so).

Another waste of dubs. Tell me, what about original doom is good? base your answer off replaying the original OUTSIDE a source port. Exactly. Check and mate.

Metal storm and river city ransom are both solid. Also go back to 4chan.

Please go back to 4chan, its much faster and I'm sure they'll appreciate your company there.

I'm younger than you and have an actual NES on my CRT. Get the fuck out of here you normalfag nigger.

Nes isn't that old you fucking retard. Even if you're a nigger with a momma that had kids at 12, you couldn't have a 30 year old grandpa.

Leave my realm you casual

fuck off underage

Because nigger fathers leave?
:^)

Look, mom, I am trolling these oldfags!

It's a meme dude. There are certainly games on the console that play well like Mario games but it's 99.5% complete abject shit. The Super Nintendo fairs far better, at the very least most games work right.

Like everything.

this album

Slice of cucumber woman saluting?

I think you mean the 2nd of October.

It's clearly a slice of potato.

dubs
>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/ovens/