Back part of the masterrace

Just bought a gaming PC for under $500 total - including monitor and shit

Fuck man, I missed this. Tried to convince myself my Switch is enough. Granted, I love my switch and shit, but it's not enough. It was never enough.
I'm coming home.

Now stick your dick in her cd drive and show her you love her.

Good, take yourself to reddit where you belong.

Nice blogpost, now check em

I will nigga

Been Here since before first exodus, but nice try

Those aren't dubs, but these are

Then stop acting gay.

At least I'm not ACTUALLY gay, like you.

You just got your pc and you're already cancer. Kill yourself.

Welcome back faggot

Says the butthurt sonygger

FAGGOT

I assembled my PC at the beginning of the year. Not since Morrowind released had I been able to play anything on PC that wasn't 10 years old or more. Oh what a glorious day, now I can play mobas and AAA console ports and emulate 6th gen systems.
Seriously, where the fuck are my PC games Holla Forums?

Just playing something good from 2003 at ultra high fps is a joy console will never give you.
I think the entire obnoxious "master race" meme is perpetuated by consolefags to alienate people who are still on the edge.

just kidding don't buy that

Welcome brother

stop

What said. Dubs thread.

I get anons getting mad at mundane shit with vidya. I never really actually got mad until this happened though. The Starcraft incident that came months later was the cherry on top to the shit sunday. Thankfully not much was lost according to hardware anons. But I pray this shit never happens again

What did leddit mean by this?

Go emulate console games
xD
But for real, shit I dunno
Most of the best PC gaimz are old or don't hit your system too hard.
Go play Hollow Knight or the new Ys or something boi

C'mon now

I still remember the redditor's name who did it. We almost doxed the fuck too
Name was Hector Solormayor or something like that, believed he lived in Jew York
Maybe we could've gotten Mark to sit on him or something

Well anons loved his work at the time so it's hard to say it's worth doing anything about it now.

Nah. It was a legitimate thing. People like to feel superior to others; it was partially tongue-in-cheek, partially bragging about its superiority
Problem is it turned to Steam and Gaben worship (the latter finally ending after the paid mods incident). The former is still true for redditors.
I suppose the meme now can be argued that its just that though, as the only thing superior these days is the hardware and the freedom but goddamn Steam, Microsoft, Intel, Nvidia and AMD are all cancer that affects PCs, really hurting their credibility as a "master race" if they have the same problems consoles have on a fundamental level

have fun with all the console ports and drm, at least you can play deus ex again.

This is now a thinly veiled /g/ thread
I'm building a new computer, is it worth waiting for coffee lake or is it going to be shitty and overpriced?

DirectX id basically at an impasse because of Mircoshit kikery with winblows. So outside actual emulation of older console generations with a controller there really isn't anything to play that isn't old. If you have problems with old games just keep a small monitor and use that.

What are your specs and what games are you looking forward to playing?

Or this is bait or incredible autistic, it's not possible for a rational human to think this is true