Warframe Thread

Space potatoes fighting slightly larger space potatoes edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6ApF2AVA
forums.warframe.com/topic/879105-developer-workshop-coming-bounty-changes/
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Comparison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First!

when is he going to die from that cancer?

He's not going anywhere edgeboi, suck it up.

STOP USING SHIT WEAPON BUILDS
pastebin.com/6ApF2AVA

Are traps gay though?

Yes but Nezha isn't a trap, he's a twink.
Now stop this shit before you get banned for being gay.

Lol

time to fix this with some good vibes, brother

I want the goons to leave.

It's a fucking warframe thread.
Do you have a sliver of self awareness?

So I read from time to time that this game is really grindy but since I can't find too much hardcore criticism of it I'm not sure if everyone's paid like TotalCuck there to say it's great or if the grind is real but the game's somehow fun enough to level it out. Can I get some honest thoughts on this game?

I still want goons to leave

The base is good, but all there is to do with it is grind. They keep adding new updates that staple on new shitty gimmicks rather than do anything really meaningful with the base. PoE was a step in the right direction, but it has their signature poor execution.

Because DE witch hunt any criticisms hard. They even have dedicated shills to protect their trash on reddit and bigger imageboards out there. Like 64dc16.
You can look up revxdev, but take him with a grain of salt.

The game doesn't explain how things actually work despite piss easy tutorial "quests".
It's hard to get into things when you start out, veterans will rightfully chew you out for not keeping up. It's a game of patience, persistence, memorization and optimization. You need to fail a few times to memorize the layout of all the levels and you need to grind the shit out of everything to optimize and maximize your gear.
I don't have the cartoon webm, but it summarizes the Warframe experience well enough, even if it's all viewed through rose-tinted glasses. I've spent 500 hours in this game and I'm still afraid of setting foot into endgame sortie missions despite people telling me I should do fine.
It's a game about going fast and more about outmaneuvering game mechanics than game hazards.

Here you go fam. Also just try soloing the sortie if you're so scared.

Not really. There's a handful of confusing rooms, but other than those the markers are reliable enough to tell where you should go.
Most vets don't have a problem if you are a bit slow, they'll just laugh at your retard face if you can't do basic parkour and take 10 mins to get to the end of a 2 min mission.

But yeah, warfarm is terrible at explaining mechanics to the point that even the devs don't know how some skills work. Nova's 1 went for years with nobody knowing that it also gave damage reduction.

I've got nearly 1400 hours and I still approach sorties with caution. Sometimes you just get absolutely fucked on bad mission types matching up with worse modifiers. That Ambulas sortie the other day gave me chills at how effective it was at revealing how fucking awful most people are.

This also sums it up pretty good.

Sancti > Prime

Should I just switch my matchmaking to public?

So I got Augur Reach from one of the bounties, 30 range doesn't seem that good.. Is it for mix/maxing fags?

Personally, I think this review nails it pretty well. His review on the recent PoE update touches on a lot of good criticism as well.

tl;dr great core gameplay loop with a relatively *ymmv* fair F2P model that isn't afraid to add complexity or take risks but suffers from ideas that either aren't completely fleshed out, or take a long time to fully become fleshed out.

A good example of a well-implemented idea is melee 2.0 with the combo system. Not every stance is good, and not every combo of every stance is good, but later stances have been almost universally praised as powerful, fun and effective. In short, the dev team learns from their mistakes, iterates on them, and improves. Hence, melee is a lot of fun in this game while also remaining effective even into end-game scenarios.

On the other hand you have Archwing, which has it's moments, and certainly can be fun, but suffers from a lack of innovation that really holds it back. It can be a fun, interesting break from the usual style of play, but more often than not it just ends up being frustrating on account of the core design of AW, the levels, the weapons, the enemies you face and all sorts of other crap.

What WF gets right, it REALLY gets right. The "I'm a fucking badass space ninja" side of the game is great, with most newly introduced frames/weapons essentially being new roller coasters in a theme park. You're still on a roller coaster, but the devil in the details is what makes it fun and fresh. But WF gets wrong can really end up souring people (focus and rep grinds being the major culprits from PoE).

You could say the same thing about any mod and it would still be a stupid thing to say.

Seems like it's almost as good as Stretch but with less point cost at max and a neat set bonus. I guess if you want the set bonus and have some of the other mods for the set you could use, try it out.

But with a max range build, you could get ~280% extra range on abilities, if you wanted to make a Nyx who could lock down like half a square kilometer or some shit, or a Rhino who can stomp everything on Hydron at once, or a Frost who can cover way more space than necessary with his snow globe.

What if it was just a ruse to get sympathy?

I see you're shitposting but TB is a legit awful person. Look into his old Tweets at some point.
He hasn't "changed", he just knows now that he can't post those things without getting backlash.

Warframe? Just play PSO2.
It's better in every way.

Whatever grineer engineers smoke it must be really fucking good for their brains.
Because I can't explain this shit otherwise.
It's not actually in Void, sadly.

So still no reason to go back.

I think it had +Grineer dmg, +crit chance and -status duration. Does anyone even use the Scoliac? All I see for whips is the Atterax 90% of the time and Secura Lecta for the rest. I forgot the Scoliac even exists as a weapon tbh.

Postan Warframe ladies
Nyx is surprisingly popular. I kinda want to farm her now.

You can trade it for 200p

But it doesn't have shotguns

Do we have a clan or should i just join some normalfag one already?

WMan22 leader of InfinityGrind
Towershield leader of Infinity Division
Rest i do not know - the whole alliance roster with leaders should be posted in OP

Oh good, I can finally access Eris.

dropped

Tigris Prime, compared to Sancti Tigris:
Higher base damage (1560.0 vs. 1260.0)
Higher Impact damage (156.0 vs. 126.0)
Higher Puncture damage (156.0 vs. 126.0)
Higher Slash damage (1248.0 vs. 1008.0)
Lower critical chance (10% vs. 15%)
Higher status chance (30% vs. 25%)
Slower reload speed (1.8 s vs. 1.5 s)
Lack of an innate Purity effect
Different polarities (Madurai Naramon vs. Vazarin Naramon Madurai)
Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)

Eh, I guess the Purity effect is really nice, but other than that they're pretty much equal in power. I thought Tigris was supposed to be a crit machine what with everybody calling it "the face melter".

naisu

darn

slightly improved

I've played both, can confirm that other certain boss battles, Warframe is much better.

How does anyone justify hunting for syndicate medals? Half of the medals don't even spawn near your route. People end up spending 30 minutes searching back rooms and going thousands of meters in the opposite direction of the objective/evac to get an extra 500 rep. I could sort of understand if you knew you needed that small boost to get that next item today instead of after your first mission tomorrow but why do I get these people in every mission?

Go solo. Addiction is a terrible thing to have.

Make sure to equip Thief's Wit and Loot Detector to make finding them easier.

It's not like they show up differently than loot boxes .

Medals don't count to the cap, so people farm them to buy a fuckton of relic packs when new primes are released.
Also always do syndicate missions solo.

but there is no side tracking or questing in warframe.

yeah, nothing in the game is mandatory and there is no good ending, just grind forever

More like the entire game is side quest.
But when the entire game is side content, there is no side content to that.

PvP :^)

that webm more related to mmos that just shit on you with quest/tasks/jobs etc. There is like atleast 4-5 quests you are required to do the rest is optional unless you already want that frame/weapon for usage or for mastery.

the only thing that comes close to relatable is finding all the Kurias and find all the celpholon fragments. It takes a stupid amount of time but its not required.

You forgot to post the webm and planet node unlocking can take an ungodly amount of time.

Don't forget ✡️The Index✡️

Can I stop rolling now?

N-no thanks.

Go for 50 and then realize what a waste of resources that has been.

>the (((Index)))

I figured that out around roll 12.

The Index is currently the fastest credit farming in the game, so it actually has a purpose, unlike most side diversions DE introduces and then forgets about.

I haven't done high risk index yet. Am I wrong in thinking it takes twice as long as medium risk?

thats a low tiered riven i don't know why you are trying to reroll it so many times.

Me and two other anons spent like half an hour in 3-5 matches and I went from 200k to over a million on Medium risk.
So you tell me.

the end times are upon us lads.

Like I said I haven't played high risk. I know how good medium is.

excellent job on this patch.

im still referring to and you can clear starchart in a week. getting the rest of the nodes unlocked is again mastery points and just not needing a taxi from recruitment when an alert pops up.optional

Shame I never kept up with you nignogs, I though you guys died after the Tera threads died down all those years ago. Pic semi related

user there comes a point in time when you just have to let it go and move on.

I wanna cum in Nezha's robotic boypussy~

We already went through this bait, try something else.

I have a question about the

CLAN SCORING & REWARDS:
INFESTED CATALYST: Summon Hemocyte for rewards & a higher score! Defeating Hemocyte houses 6 new Mods!
HUNTER SET MODS: Drop from the summoning of HEMOCYTES. Infested Catalyst are required for these!
Hunter Adrenaline
Hunter Command
Hunter Munitions
Hunter Recovery
Hunter Synergy
Hunter Track

part of the Plague Star rewards, does the "Clan" part actually mean something clan related? Cause I have none

since there isnt going to be a leader board it doesnt mean thing

Razorback is up. Time to farm polymer, boys!

don't forget the archwing farming too

is there something good I'm not seeing with the Torid or should I just sell the damn thing?

when does it start? I just logged out and it hasnt started yet

Should be today or tomorrow. Probably after reset.

It's a decent CC primary. Squeeze as much status chance you can out of it and mod for Blast. Anything that walks into the cloud will keep falling over from the lingering proc. Also works wonders spreading Saryn's spores as the cloud pops them instantly.

I'm more worried about farming the fucking ALUs

They didn't announce the specifics but it seems there's nothing locked behind clans. Usually the only clan specific thing on operations are trophies, but those stay with the clan and offer no direct reward to players.
Still, you should join one. There's frames and a ton of weapons gated behind clan research.

I thought certain derelict keys were locked behind Clans?

I mean for the event. Yes, dragon keys are clan research too, along with medium restores and some other upgrades,

Upon a second read, I realized I misunderstood your post.

Aside from the god-damn-too-many e-celebs this was pretty alright.

Space kids in questlines say hi. Also good luck getting your focus back without having to mess with your space kid at least once.

On sancti togris VS tigris prime
Prime does fuckloads of damage due to status. Forget crit, go for 100% status, since it deals primarily slash and has high base damage, it's slash procs let you dice most things with one shot, and 2/3 on sorties.
Sancti is breedy good also, and the healing effect is great too, but damage wise the difference is palpable.

Nova in the group? Remember her ult explodes targets on kill, rendering slash damage useless for dessecrate.

nah, ophelia is nekroses and hydroids as far as the eye can see.

it was just some shitty mexican host so the map was somewhat broken.

I'm not leeching I'm just bad.

We are still somehow alive. Well, most of us.

seconded. The main advantage of the Sancti is the heal+corrosive proc from the Purity effect. That can be nice in sorties since it will help strip armor in a large radius, and the stupid high affinity gain in sorties generally means it's proccing at least every 30s, as long as you're consistently killing things.

But in terms of raw per-shot damage you can't beat the prime version.

Do people trade syndicate weapons? As in, could I trade a Vaykor Hek for a Sancty Tigris with no strings attached?

It's a thing that I've seen happen occasionally. Just remember the whole thing where you can only trade weapons that haven't had any forma, affinity or catalysts equipped (and even then just special weapons like prisma/wraith/vandal variants and syndicate weapons)

Generally yeah. Sancti and Vaykor shotguns tend to be an equal trade, but stuff like the Secura Lecta tends to be more valuable than something like the Vaykor Sydon or Sancti Magistar.

Also gonna emphasize this

There is literally nothing wrong with Space Babies though.

See, this is much better bait than posting how much you want to cum inside Nezha, but since you already did that, twice, you're not going to get a huge response. Your post is also not worded in a very innocent way. Can't fault you for trying, but you should really lurk more first.

Who ever does the invites, let me in.

Literally no one would complain about space babies lore if they were fucking attractive.
DE had to go and scan real faces, now they can't even admit Tenno faces deserve an uplift, because that would hurt some sensibilities. Good job!

Theres a good rrason all frames have space helmets with no real face or eyes

Okay and your name is I_Suck_Dicks_So_Much_That_I_Can't_Type_My_In_Game_Name_In_This_Thread

Requesting user to edit this image of Bobby but holding *Euphona Prime* instead

The clans have been invaded.

I love you, user.

So when are we going to get a corpus alternative to graxx skins?

Vasto Prime would look better, user

CATALYST ALERT

Space Babies would be a lot better if they had better voice lines tbh, I leave the Operator on because I like the company but half their lines are straight up retarded and stop saying "This looks fun", it's a fucking Archwing mission it's never going to be fun

Can someone please make one that says "it's ok to be white"

Hold up, I wrote "okay" instead of "ok"

Why did you make a dyed hair freak though?

Could be soon, this is in the workshop submissions.

I can only see Vauban pulling off the Corpus look. Maybe Mag too.

Yeesh, other than it looks good though.

Why not, they look retarded anyway.

Banshee would look good if made to look like a Comba.

What do I put on my redeemer to make it truly strong? I just want to have shotguns in every slot.

Raw damage and status.

The usual assortment of melee mods. Randomly got Bullet Dance recently and its very nice since it mainly consists of shooting the gunblade and occasionally slashing; the reverse of High Noon.

basically this.

Bullet Dance does cause you to throw up after 10 minutes of using it though.

If you hold the block button you can fire without dancing all over the place.

Primed reach
:^)

shiggydiggy

postan sleek cause im done with PoE.

Primed fury for faster charge attacks.

kinda wish the grineer had more lines

danke

Wow is this a bad one.
So much for the first sortie.

Thank you for that one, by the way. I made a couple changes based on the advice, and my damage output has improved significantly.

I had to find 13 of the fuckers to crack open a riven. At least it came out as one for my primary weapon…

Care to help a noob? What's a good team comp for index?

Pick, I'm so sorry!

they just moved to ffxiv for all of 2 weeks to trigger the current 8ch guild and then unsub

anything with burst damage, go full fudd and bring your Tigris Prime/Sankti and some good slamming melee.

Just use Ivara

especially the ballistas

sonar banshee + 3 warm bodies
mesa + 3 bodies

If you don't have either, then showing up on any of the fat fucks that don't die is good too: rhino, chroma, etc.
excal blind+eblade also works if you have extremely limited weapon/frame/mod options.

if you're going solo. do medium risk, quickly capture 10-13 points at once then hold off while collecting enough points to reach 50. quickly capping 10 ensures you have enough time and enemies stay weak enough to kill in 1 - 2 hits. your AI team might help cap a few a long the way but wouldn't count on it.

How do I Saryn?
Made one because I thought her skills looked good on paper, but she doesn't seem that good now that I'm using her.
Are there certain tricks to use her effectively that I don't know of?

I think you have to pop the spores with a melee weapon with high toxin or some shit, that makes it genocide everything. never really played saryn so dunno

if your doing low level stuff best just go for max range + weapon with 100% status gas or toxin. cast spore on 1 enemy and kill it which will start a chain reaction killing everything in the area.
once you get to higher level stuff then use regenerative molt with the augment mod + toxic lash with a good melee weapon.

Depends if you want to spam down a map or if you want to do a combined arms Saryn. If you cast Molt and then cast Spore on the Molt you can pop spores quickly and effectively without having to come into contact with enemies. Weapons like Torid, Pox, Mutalist Cernos, Zenistar, can all lay down a persistent AoE so you can focus on spamming 1 to blow up the map. Other weapons like Lanka, Ignis, Kohm, Hikou Prime with Concealed Explosives etc are still good for popping spores. Mod for Gas damage (Toxin+Heat.)

If you're going to cast Miasma, make sure to lay down Molt beforehand so that explodes first for more damage.

I was waiting for a reply before I posted any sort of pii, because it might not be necessary if the leader got my friend invite or if nobody even watches this thread. Can't you into anonymity or are you fresh off the reddit boat?

In any case, it's VIOLENCEDOTORG

Cast Molt
Cast Spores on Molt
Pop them with your 3
???
Grofit
Be sure to mod Saryn for range for spreading your love to as many people as possible.

It's a faggy vid, but I like this build.

never really liked playing the normal saryn.
tried it with thunderbolt on a zhuge, this is a million times better than staring at molt.

The spores get damage modifiers from the number of refreshes and the toxin factor applied to pop it anyways. I feel as though the larger number of pops yields more damage than molt melee spam.

Too bad it doesn't actually work THAT well anymore.

What's the appeal of this game and should I get into it? I figure since you all play it you can either tell me to stay the fuck away or go suck dicks instead of asking to be spoonfed, or something.

Don't play this game, it's a shitty grinder and the only real appeal is the art direction sometimes.
A faggot might tell you it's the hottest thing since sliced bread and they're wrong. Imagine the grind of other MMOs without the payoff of a proper endgame. That's it. That's warframe.

It's just 3rd person diablo. That's it.

Do these people stand perched waiting for someone else to ask that question? Do you regularly visit the thread just to check if someone else asked it?
You wouldn't ID hop and samefag it as bait right? Because that would be extra sad

It's called lurking. Don't be stupid

You can go back to reddit if you want other people to formulate an opinion for you.

That's Holla Forums in a nutshell. I don't even know why I'm surprised.

I'm not asking you to tell me what to think you presumptuous nigger, I'm asking if getting up to a point where the game might be considered "good" (which is always the case with MMOs) is even worth it in the long run because of how bad the game is in that regard as well. Essentially, is it worth investing time into for something beyond the initial plunge into unknown territory in the genre of vidya that typically takes over 40 hours to get a good grasp on, you omnipresent, homosexual semen drinker.

it costs you no money and your time is worthless anyway so just play it faggot

You can trade ez to get shit for decent cash shop money. I can stream if you want to watch a regular thing

Expect this shit to increase now that it's confirmed that Concentrated Smug is in these threads. Their tactic for shitting up the FFXIV threads was the same: One member would ask if the game is worth playing, another member would chime in with bait responses and then it would turn into a feeding frenzy of shitposting while they watched it all burn down from their discord.

A friend of mine sunk 1000 hours into this game and I was wondering what the whole deal was about, since it really doesn't look all that striking.

looks like nailed it

Fuck is there a way to make warframe market work like it used too?
It now runs and looks like dogshit

There's a thread dedicated to the game and the fellow only ever said it's shit, but still plays it. You're like those retards on Holla Forums who actively think everyone who doesn't think trump is christ made manifest is a shill. Fuck your neurotic selves.

I never said I didn't like it. I just said it was shit. In fact I exactly said
>the only real appeal is the art direction sometimes
Don't be stupid.

hi qojon!

Is there somewhere I can go to ask entirely sane questions of sane people who aren't ludicrously retarded greentext meming implication mark whoring faggots?

Never change Holla Forums
You are killing me

Thank you for reminding me of that massive fucking autist's existence.

I also said the only worthwhile part was the art direction. Now with that in mind, why do you think I'm playing it?

because you understand that objectively bad games can still be enjoyable to play and non-autists have the capacity to realize that it's possible to like a game that isn't good?

Olimpic duo backpedalling contenders there assuming it's a duo
user, we all know that games that are objectively bad can have redeemeable qualities and attract it's own fandom. It's fandom, rather unsurprisingly, like and praise those games. You are not fooling anyone with your sorry attempt at shitposting, but that would be only normal. It's backpedalling and trying to justify why you are lurking a thread just to shitpost made your situation so sad.

What's the point of healing effect if enemies one-shot you?

because even after you git gud and stop face tanking shotguns you'll still be dinged by eximus auras and the occasional stray slash proc.

All of those one shot you anyway after level 150 or so.

Does anyone here even play this game anymore?
It used to be such a grindfest

I heard the tales of warbros at one point, which was very sad. Very sad.

Threads never go out of rotation, so yeah at least a few autists.
I login from time to time, but there is nothing for me to do.
I wish there was.

individual hits don't do that much damage. even fragile frames are taking multiple hits to die at 150 unless they're untanked or face tanking bombards. and that's already content that most people aren't going to bother sitting around in endlesses to face.
if you move well or have good mitigation, you're not afraid of one shots, but you do have to deal with chip from toxin/slash.

You say bombards as if it's some uncommon enemy rarely appearing in specific missions.
Almost all high-level missions have bombards or their equivalents swarming you with a bunch of nullies covering their asses.

bombards are not uncommon.
direct hits from bombards are uncommon.

Have you looked at the pinpoint accuracy eternal seeking bombard stuff? I still want to know the retard that made bombard missiles be a forever seeking weapon.
They are easy to dodge, but several all over the place can't be dodged reliable if you are camping a place for an objective or just trying a kill room.
About your other point, some stuff is hit kill even at 40~60 range with the toxic ancient grab attack just going from full to dead, otherwise a health pizza is cheap to make.

Fellow FF14 player here, this is exactly what happened when smug started shitting up the threads. Out of nowhere there was a post about how there was another 8ch free company (FF14 guild) and how they transitioned from Tera etc. etc. and within about 50 posts things went to shit. I quit FF14 generals for about a month after that due to the residual shitposting.

>says he has friend with over 91000 hours in the game but and have already called you out on why it's bullshit to come here and ask that question

check'd

Nothing in this game, practically speaking, goes past level 120, and that's an extreme upper tier "you got fucking unlucky with spawn logic" Eximus. The only time you would see that kind of shit is on your multi-hour high-tier survival missions or in sortie 3/raids. In high level content either you want to make sure you've got the survivability, like with Quick Thinking+Rage if you're on a high-energy pool squishy frame, or with straight up solid tanking power with a traditional tank-style build. Even if you can be guaranteed to have something like a Frost bubble to hide in, it's a good idea to build for at least some survival at the sortie level, just because shit can go south really quickly.

But truth be told, the main point of the proc isn't the heal, it's the guaranteed corrosive effect. When it procs, it'll stagger everything in a wide area and hit it with solid amount of damage (1000 iirc) on addition to the armor reduction from the corrosive status. The heal is just a bonus at anything past 50 or so.

How about you buy plat for those revives instead scrub?

It's a free game, so if you don't believe someone who says it's not worth it then just download it, game is aids for new players because DE only balances around endgame. You either join up with infinitygrind and have them carry your ass into the midgame or you shrivel up and die.
how the fuck can I even backpedal if it's my first post in the thread? you're the exact kind of autist I was mocking

You realize smug has been around since the first exodus and has been in these long before any of your "drama" happened, right? You got btfo trying to trick Mark into banning threads and ran away back to Guild Wars 2, I'm impressed someone can still be so mad. Are you a games journalist by any chance? Is concentrated smug your personal gamergate?

Valkyr's Hysteria was stealth buffed so that the energy drain caps out at 15/s before modifiers
**you can become death again*
I assume the reason there was no patchnote is because some sane developer realized that exponentially scaling energy costs are retarded and snuck it past Scott who won't notice because he doesn't play the game anyway

Plat for revives has not been a thing for quite a while.

Everyone gets 4 "free" revives each mission. (Free as in you lose 10% all affinity you earned that mission)

fug

I don't give a fuck how long you faggots have been around, it's an objective fact that shortly after you moved to FFXIV from Tera that those threads quickly went to shit. And a few days before you get officially accepted into the clan alliance with infinitygrind these threads get clogged up with tranny bullshit and low effort bait. The same sort of nonsense you faggots filled up Tera threads with. (((Coincidence)))? It doesn't take much thought to connect those dots.

Mark was never tricked into banning threads, he wasn't "tricked" into doing anything with FFXIV threads. The temporary measure of not allowing any of the Free Companies to advertise in the thread OPs was agreed upon by and large by everyone that wasn't involved in that horseshit feud you faggots kept fueling.

pic related but good luck trying to prove it since I've never played that game

By that logic, a good portion of this board is a games journalist hellbent on making you all look bad. It couldn't possibly be that you guys have given yourselves a bad reputation all on your own. It's all a concentrated effort to make you all look bad, right?

As this user said everybody has 4 revives at any mission, there is no way to buy revives.
And the only other way to get more revives is through arcane set on equipment, which is only earned doing raids which is not a paid thing and at max you get two per helmet+syandana combo on warframe, more the operator arcane.
And a quick question, when did ash 4 while invisible started to cost energy to use?

Yeah Hysteria is pretty managable. I normally use it in bursts to clear dense groups or disengage to toggle it if I really need to. If I have to go the long haul it can actually last quite a while.

Also, threadly reminder that channeled abilities like Hysteria and World on Fire reach peak efficiency with a maxed Fleeting Expertise and Streamline. If you still need to stack duration for other abilities, like Warcry, you can get away with a 3 or 4 ranked Fleeting depending on how much you need; roughly 30% duration per rank.

Per missing rank I should say.

You realize IDs are a thing that exists right?

Poe is such an half-assed attempt at doing open world game play, even for DE standards I left disappointed. Also the lotus says some pretty silly stuff during bounties.

he probably just needed a cup of tea

If it's a static IP problem, I couldn't change back to this, could I? And do you really think I'd pay for a VPN just to shitpost like how you describe? You fucking idiots all think you're ace fucking detective when you do this shit, fucking why? What is the point of just shitting things up for your unproveable fucking bullshit theories that amount to nothing because there wouldn't be a fucking point to it regardless. No wonder this site is fucking dying. Newfags and eternally paranoid Holla Forumsedditors just shit it up with the Holla Forums shill screeching autists.

yer a special one aren'tcha 'arry?

There, you've been spoonfed. Get out.

Is there anyone, anyone else in this thread who isn't a gigantic, mouth-breathing retard? If I was fucking one and done, I wouldn't be trying to defend my position, would I, you obstinate, purposefully ignorant fucking troglodyte faggot.

If saying "we're also a guild" was enough to make your guild implode then it wasn't that good in the first place. Just let it go already you fucking autist.
WF has 6 separate 8v guilds last i checked and nobody gave a shit, just chill.

Also, when the fuck is razorback armada going to be here? It's been days.

Really activates the almonds.

How many years on Holla Forums? Two? Three?
Fucking neophytes.

Dude chill i just want to videogames
Is it possible to make vaykor hek to do as much damage as normal hek per-shot? this is very important.

P. Ravage + P. Point Blank + Hell's Chamber + Blunderbuss + elemental mods of your choice (at least 2 dual stats) = 1-2 shotting normal mobs in sorties and 2-4 shotting heavier shit like bombard Eximus. I forego a 4th elemental mod and slot Seeking Fury for the reload+punch through, since the Hek-series has a naturally tight spread already, making it ideal for clearing anything stacked up in a line.

P. Ravage and P. Point Blank make a huge difference however. V. Hek is still an upgrade to a normal Hek, but the differences aren't as clear w/o the two Primed mods.

Here's what I run for reference.

Why did the price of all prime mods double in a week?

>>>/reddit/

Baro didn't brought shit or something.

i've noticed more market price fuckery after warframe.market's "upgrade" and outages.

Pure coincidence.

Did anyone finish that infograph detailing people who main certain frames?

I was about to offer 10 plat or so when he said 75.

Where do you find these idiots? The Bazaar?

seems so

how does trading in the bazaar work? How do you set up trades there?

Just go there and you'll figure it out, there's a prompt in the Escape menu.

Oy fucking vey.

go to maroos bazaar, open the gear wheel and click set up shop, and you choose what to display. Then people with a shop open can either press x to trade you or you to them. It's typically not advised though because there's a credit tax so it's more expensive than just going to the dojo.

Hold Q, click set up shop, and then select the things you want to put on display.

NIGGER IF I CAN SCORE DOULE THE PRICE OF SOME MODS THEN I WILL PAY

I mean if you wanna scam some goyim by all means, this is warframe, but I typically don't get away with that and might as well use the trade chat and keep my credits.

L O

twitch was a mistake

Is it worth it Holla Forums? What makes it so good?

How fitting that I get this ugly looking thing right after finishing a Last Man binge.

I mean, you're not wrong, Mark didn't get tricked into banning smugposters.

its fun to use and pretty solid all round but its not the best secondary ever or anything

How's this pre-forma build?
Will it be webm 1 or webm 2?

I'd swap one of your elements so it's not blast, unless you need the CC.

I need ideas for what primary weapon(preferably rifle) to use, Boltor Prime is really fun but it definetly got powercreeped by many other weapons, so unless I can get a riven for it, it's just not going to cut it
I also have Opticor and Astilla, but one is a slow cannon and the other is a shotgun, so I'm looking for rifle alternatives

tenora, hema, harpak.

Soma (prime)
Supra with entropy burst
Sybaris Prime if you want a semi auto

A little underwhelming, to be honest.

what kind of onahole is that?

What kind of language is that, young man?

It's not *the* best, but it's pretty damn good for anything in mid-range combat or shorter. You can build it crit, status or a hybrid of the two and you'll have a strong secondary that can tackle a lot of shit. Most people I've seen tend to build status and use the secondary for taking down high value heavy units like bombards, techs and ancients. You just need to remember to swap the element combos as needed based on what you're fighting.

If you go full crit build you can also pair it with a good status primary for armor stripping/CC and swap between the two to take out priority targets, although this needs some holster speed mods to make it flow.

I went and checked out the cave closest to Cetus. It's a nice set piece, and there seems to be a thingamajig at the bottom that takes power cells for the event, but otherwise it was pretty much nothing.

Also stopped by the Meateor itself. It now deals massive toxin damage. It was enough to kill my Valkyr and standing on it while in Hysteria it was dealing around 75 damage per second.

one of the most important auras in all of wf tbh

Should I roll this more for Crit Chance/Damage?

I just started paying this, 4 hours in. I had some 3 days boost for exp and I hit lvl 20 on excalibur. Would like to try Rhino but dont wanna drop shekels on this game. I wonder how long it takes to gather the shit for this blueprint. Any tips for newb like me?

Become friends with the concept of RNG and the practice of repetition. The former will at times seem like it'll dictate how far you get in the game, but it's really the latter.

Any good way doing missions? should I skip most part of exploration and hope to get the drops from enemies instead of boxes? rinse and repeat, running trough mission killing everything on sight hoping good shit drops?

Been doing solo only, better drops on co-op?

First let me tell you to get really used to checking the warframe wiki, even the devs have admitted that the game does extremely poor job at explaining stuff to new players.
Also game is grindy as hell, don't expect anything without investing atleast some amount of time and effort.

And here's a few helpful pointers:

For example let's look at your future fuckboi Rhino:

While the build time it may seem like really huge number, it's not really.
The trick of enjoying warframe is to have multiple things being built constantly, don't just start building a rhino. Build all the frames you have access to.
You are going to need to level them up for mastery at some point anyway, might as well get started while your rhino is being built.

Unless you need something in specific, yeah.

If the mission doesn't require you to kill something then don't, you'll get burned out.

Useful links I wish people had given me when I started a month ago:
If you have a question its normally answered here
How much items are worth in plat are generally between what people are buying and selling on here
For riven prices
Riven dispositions (the number next to each weapon) are how popular weapons are. .5 are the most used 1.5 are least used. Remember the basic rule of all games, the meta is never fully correct and is dictated by memes. Use your own judgement.
Be careful with this one since reddit made it, its just the best resource I have found besides riven dispositions.

what happened to the site?

Took over 12 for my first. At least it drops a lot of useful resources.

Where to start. The first big hit we took was when stormfront shut down. That was when the literal neo nazis began flooding in lowering the IQ and post quality everywhere. Shills began coming a little while after that and only increased in number until the end of the election. By the time hotwheels finally gave up this place was almost as bad as cuckchan. Since then, what little soul was left has been slowly stagnating.

This is prime advice. Only thing I want to note
Any given disposition will be the same across all versions of a weapon. So between MK1 Paris, Paris, and Paris Prime the popularity of the most used version applies across all versions. As stated you will want to level all of them up anyways for Mastery Rank, but don't think you have a silver bullet in your hands just because Nikana or Dual Kamas say they're used a lot.

Also use the promo code FREESWORD in the market for a free Heat Sword. It comes with a catalyst already installed and a free slot (that it occupies).

the correct answer was the jesuits

Checked out the comments on the Plague Star page. Found these items of interest.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on how does this game work?
I just completed the tutorial, but it's missing an explanation on how does the "mmo" part work

The "mmo" part of it is public matchmaking co-op, non-existent pvp and also trading things.
And clans, but you can do that 100% solo.
So yeah.
That's about it.

like every goon who has ever existed

what about credits
how do i spend them?

I, what? You spend them when you buy things, how else?

Credits are mostly spent on blueprints at market and dojo or on putting aforementioned blueprints together in the foundry. You can buy a select few weapons outright with credits as well if you're tired if using whatever you picked to start with. It's literally just cash.

it's either bait or he needs to be bullied.

You're fucking wrong, prepare to spend millions of credits to upgrade mods.

i took for granted how much that booster helped. this is so painful forma'ing a weapon now.

I still have over a week on mine. I should get around to levelling archwing shit while I can still do it fast.

guess i need to find a different riven to roll.

wait till DE gets off their asses and activates razorback to farm ALUs at the same time.

I've got a lot of stuff to go through, even only counting what I've got crafted and in my inventory. Itzal, Elytron, Knux, and Imperator Vandal.

And Velocitus too.

forums.warframe.com/topic/879105-developer-workshop-coming-bounty-changes/

Bounty changes coming tomorrow along with the operation.
Also "slight re-balance" on some reward quantities so enjoy your even smaller credit caches.

it'll be faster to grind when there's more than 2 people queueing up for neptune. though if they're going to wait until after the operation you might have to knock it out anyway.

(heiled)
So it's lies and even more bugs then is it?

nice work codemonkey

what the heck
I did 30 minutes in Ophelia looking for condition overloads, ran a nekros and pubbed with a trinity, nova, and chroma and we walked out with 7k polymer. No boosters or anything. Regular despoil nekros build.

You must have annoyed rng-esus.

Should i forma my astilla or hek? I have the Syndicate mod for the Hek and both of them already have a potato on them.

BTW Theres an alert for the vauban neuroptics right now, in case anyone is still looking for them.

If you enjoy either of those. The astilla is new and shiny, and the hek is also solid as he(c)k with the steel meridian scattering justice mod. They play slightly different though, so choose which you like my man. I would forma them if you play them enough.

I've put two into mine, and I enjoy it. It's not toppest tier, but I can take it into most sorties and do pretty well. The slight aoe it has when a slug impacts something is actually useful for overhead strafing runs, and it's easy to build it status and get some really effective aoe debuff/control with corr/blast, corr/heat or rad/cold. It's solid on any map where short-to-mid range is where you'll be engaging stuff, but beyond about 60m it starts to really lose power.

It's actually pretty similar to the Hek in a lot of ways, only it trades access to the syndicate mod for some longer range capability, a bit of aoe and a larger magazine size. Ammo can sometimes be an issue, so make sure you've got Carrier with Ammo Case or ammo pies.

Get a Vaykor Hek and forma your Astilla.

Eyes of Blight was the last real event. everything after until now have just been participation alerts where everyone gets a trophy yet somehow people still found a need to brag over literally nothing so DE removed the remaining thing that gave people relevance.
Events hasnt been competitive in years but those formite really think it was.

The fucking voice lines piss me off
"So… the Corpus are just a cult, worshiping money."
"Some explode when killed, will need to strike and move."
who the fuck would actually say this shit, operators literally just speak to themselves as you start a mission for no reason

Wow both sides are cancer.

MY WARFRAME IS STRONG
MY WARFRAME IS THE HAND, AND I AM THE WILL

I had fun with it though. Throwing peoples own shit in their faces in the sweetest nectar of life for me.

i think something is happening

SUPRISE FUCKERS
PLAGUE STAR IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

I mean I'm sure it's going to be a kick ass concert, but I don't want to miss out people struggling to connect and play the game.

have fun and join us when you are done!

FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N

Free Vectis and skin (and weapon slot)

Plague Star doesn't seem to have actually started yet.

Oh nvm it just started

redeemed the code but nothing happened

Also what is this plague star event and what does it give? I assume nothing of value knowing DE

Should be sitting in your inventory so you can level it to 30 for the MR points and then delete it for the free slo- I mean use it and love it.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but plague star is just gonna give fucking plains bullshit nobody cares about, 2 garbage weapons and worthless mods?

What the fuck, why even have an event like that?

Had to restart my game, it's there but I dont even play warframe anymore, was playing it for three weeks straight before and burned myself out again

DE

Fucking gay.

about what i expected

Even archwing would be better than this banal faggotry. Who in god's name thought making over half the mission a bunch of walking around was a good idea?

Titania main

probably the same people who thought there should be a skybox inside a cave.
probably also the same people who made it so that you could abandon the mission after somebody else grabs the toxin and make standing much faster than running the full mission

Already happened

nah, just finished getting my shittertron blueprint a few minutes ago, right now it's
have to (((wait 24 hours))) for the catalyst blueprint to see what goes on with that though.

Given this and how lackluster event is I'm convinced this was just supposed to be a permanent PoE patch that they slapped the event sticker on for some reason.

I'm seriously pissed off that they're delaying razorback for this shit.

QUALITY QA FROM DE STRIKES AGAIN, WELL WORTH THE DELAY.

Is my math wrong or wtf is going on.
please make reusable bp or at least make zaw disassembly possible

were you planning on buying the hundreds of slots for this shit too?

eventually

Why do the grineer attack the infested? Why is there a camp so close to the meteor?
I decided to see what would happen if I let the infested loose on the grineer that spawn to attack the drone. That lone grineer almost solo'd the final step in the bounty all by himself.

Because they're enemies? Vay hek is allowing the infested to be there in hopes that they'll do his dirty work in destroying the ostrons and then he will clean house afterwards.
Do you mean why is there a meteor so close to the camp?

Reactor alert up, 1 hour 50 mins left at the time of writing.

So this Operation Tactical Alert goes like this:
>First objective is to go grab a Power Cell Thrax Toxin. This isn't very different from picking up the datamass at the beginning of a mobile defense except you have to walk 600-100 meters to get it.

somebody mentioned that it was a lephantis reskin, which would explain why they finally debugged him after years.

I was thinking that might be a possiblity for that reason, and it's what my friend thinks too. At least based on the size of the boil.

I think you can mix regular Zaw parts with Infested ones, but that's just my guess.

Is there some kind of list or table, that can tell me how viable various weapons are for the endgame? I know the cuckchan list for weapons worth potato and forma, but its explicitly not about that.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Comparison
+
some brain work

well i was hoping to have have a list that already includes that brainwork. I dont know how weapons compare across categories and i dont know all the mods, not to mention that i cant test any of this, since i dont have all the weapons.

the google doc at the end of isn't too awful.
the thing you have to realize is that this game is piss easy. so if you like the style and handling of a weapon, you can almost certainly make it work.

*Heavy Breathing*

I can't wait to see all the fails thanks to the lephantis fix not working

wow

Lephantis, 3 heads.
Those trips.

This event sucks ass.

Most of the mods look to be shit too.

None of the set mods look usable. It's impressive honestly, releasing 24 new mods and only a few of them work in extremely niche builds when min/maxing.

augur warframe mods are good. gladiator warframe mods aren't useless. the rest are irredeemable.

Capped the faq for the plague star event.
Most notable thing is that the standing costs to rank up the operations supply syndicate are going to be lowered.
Not present there is that the reward table will also be getting some changes.

I fucking hope so. I'm tired of going on runs and getting 300 endo as a reward for every stage

Well I stopped being lazy and capped the comment about reward tables as well.

Cool, but its really hard to give a shit whe the rewards are already this fucking bad

user, each Zaw strike only counts as 1 unique weapon. So if you go Mewan + Laka + Ruhang then that covers getting the affinity for any other combination of Mewan you could make. Iirc, Plague Star adds two new strikes, increasing the total to 8 I believe.

I know that's how it was supposed to work, but does is it actually work like that at the moment?
I only bothered maxing one for now and it just shows up on profile as "Zaw"

You gotta "gild" it at Hok first. this acts like a forma, costs 5k ostron standing, and will reset the Zaw rank to 0 while buffing it's base stats.

For example, my Mewan 1h sword was buffed to have a base crit of 32% with a base overall damage of 90. After PPP is factored in, it deals ~100 slash dmg, ~90 puncture and ~40 impact damage base, with 52% crit using just True Steel.

For some reason, you don't actually get affinity towards MR until you level it following a gild, so the initial ranking to 30 doesn't do anything, But given that gilding is basically a forma and big stat enhancements for 5k rep, it's a fair trade imo. The gilding process really makes Zaw's a lot stronger on top of allowing you to give it a unique name so it's no longer listed as "Zaw" in your inventory.

yes, i know all that. but after gilding it still shows up as this generic 'zaw' entry in profile instead of by strike.
my question is if you've explicitly tested multiple strikes to see it giving mr past the first.

Myself, no, but a clannie did. It makes sense; I find it hard to believe DE would give people 500+ sources of MR in a single patch. It's not like anyone would actually save any of these weapons minus the 1-2 that they actually enjoy playing with.

Zaws are alright if you put the work in. I even managed to make a good machete.

but it's very easy to believe that DE would give only one source of MR instead of 6(now 8) because they fucked up
eh, guess i'll go shoot some more rocks next time i get a resource booster

(checked)
their stats are best in class for the types i looked at in the builder, some by a massive margin.

heil'd

Yeah I was surprised with my Mewan 1h sword. Stupid high crit and solid base damage, almost on par with the Galatine Prime, but as a 1h sword. Granted, it is pretty slow baseline I need to run P. Fury and Zerker to get to the atk speed I like but it hits hard and crits harder. I just need the new 1h sword stance and I might finally have something I'll use over Galatine or Nikana Prime.

I've got no reason to doubt them, but I also have a second ungilded Zaw with a different blade in my inventory. May as well gild it and test it out myself. I'll let you know after a few Hydron runs if I've gotten any MR from it.

Ok, just gilded it and leveled it to rank 16 at Hydron and I went from ~48k tnl to ~46k tnl. So yes, different Zaw strikes do count for mastery, meaning it's worth it to build at least 8 counting the strikes from the event.

fug
better to find out now then after i guess, thanks

check'd. Supposedly they're going to be lowering the rep needed to advance Operation ranks, so that's something at least.

Rep req's for Operation standing is being lowered by a decimal place. So significantly less BS to get to max rank. As well as a few other number reductions to certain recipes.

Is this a tranny?

The way it hides it's neck all the time suggests it's trying to avoid having that adam's apple seen.
So yes.

That and I got a look at >her profile during the 100th dev stream. Mannish legs and mannish shoulders too.

Do you really have to ask? The skull structure is a dead giveaway.

Thing is it doesn't sound like a tranny, might just be a very manly looking woman.

user, are you talking yourself into a trap?

Gotta say it is actually pretty fun taking down progressively higher leveled Lephantises while surrounded by a fuckton of Infested. Shame they had to be so retarded about this event though.

i had my fun.

Yeah it's a nice touch when you bullet jump into the air only to look down and see 2-3 dozen infested all swarming at once. And that's just solo, I can imagine it's even more nuts with a group.

Gara too op. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

I'd have to take a SS to see, but we get about 3 dozen at any time duo'ing.

I thought It'd be fun to burn them all away with Ember not unlike this glorious bastard. But I kept a simple loadout of Valkyr, Corrosive Soma P, and arm mounted space program Sonicor. My friend played Mesa and would either Opticor or Peacemaker everything to death.

We got all the Hunter mods and then some in the few runs we did tonight. He took a SS of one of the bleed procs he got with his Opticor and Hunter Munitions.

The Hunter set actually seems like it's quite good. I've also seen some of the other sets start to shake out a bit, although not in a full 6/6 sense. Most I've seen is people using 4/6 of Vigilante or Gladiator, but that's still pretty good in terms of changing up builds and breathing some new life into the meta.

It's ok; I need to farm polymer anyway game.

I plan on running 4/6 or 5/6 Gladiator on my Valkyr and Hysteria stick. I think it was Gladiator Vice, the attack speed one I couldn't find a spot for. It's hard to say since Builder doesn't reflect those set bonuses properly yet.

The Hunter Set probably won't be very good until Krazy Kavat Lady frame comes out, assuming they even apply to her Kavat. The only good ones otherwise are Munitions and whatever the Rage one was.

It's okay about CO fam, I still don't have it either.

does hysteria even benefit from the gladiator set bonus?

Indeed it does. Which makes the situation with the acolyte mods even more confusing.

That's the logic every single fucking time anything gets nerfed, even if it just had a niche use like mag.

at this point i'm convinced there's people on DE's payroll dedicated to making the game mechanics into nothing but a dumb collection of undocumented exceptions and special cases.

Every time I see a totally unnecessary nerf like that I think about how much they hate us having fun. Every time I see someone defend it ("lol it's a free game y r u complaining? They're a free company they can do whatever they want!") I want to reach through the screen and strangle them.

Saryn Prime with even just a maxed Reach creates a ton of spore-loving goodness with the Infested swarms

Oy vey it's Jew Ki'teer time nignogs.

And now for a value sweep. (Ignoring cosmetics and Inaros)

Really Fucking Good tier.
Primed Fever Strike.
Primed Regen.

Meh tier.
Primed Bane of Grineer.
Mara Detron.
Axi A2 relic.

Primed Bane of Corpus.
Primed Bane of Infested.
3 Day Resource Booster.

More Details:
The Primed Fever Strike & Regen are Primed versions of already really good mods, no reason not to get them.
Primed Bane's are quite bad except for the Grineer one due to the Grineer raid.
Mara Detron is ok and a really fun weapon but requires something like 6 Forma.
Axi A2 Relic is Vaulted and drops nothing but Lex Prime and AkLex Prime parts. Aklex set(Blueprint + Link) is worth around 130 Plat currently.
The Resource Booster is a trap. By selling the stuff you would turn to ducats for plat, you would earn atleast 12 days worth of boosters.

seriously nigger

Well sure if you enjoy suiciding to get your vacuum back.