Bought an Xbone for £40 off a guy replacing it two months ago purely because its the only videogame console i don't...

What in the name of holy fuck is this shit. This is a fucking console, and not a good one to boot.

No fucking way

Shaking my head to be honest with you family.

What the fuck's wrong with you?

Welcome to the Bone Zone faggot fuck off to Ponlyland if you can't handle a real mans console.

I own every shitty console, otherwise i dont own every console. These are horrible memories that make the gems sparkle that much brighter.

sourc

So do you have a Philips CDi and a Ouya then? Post pics with timestamps :^)

Why'd you buy a Switch?

Good on the 40 pounds of flesh you gave him, but
OP, check the other two games and the patch sizes on both of them, you got jewed.

Turns out Paygay 2 needs to unpack all of it's files four times over to install tiny updates.

Why the fuck do you spend your money on trash? I own no consoles. I don't even play fucking video games anymore with the industry going to shit.

It's the same shit on PC you need to have enough room to unpack the whole game on your hard drive else it won't work.
this is batshit insane

Oh i dont mean the intial patches. These are post "XboneX420Xssj4X" release. Halo 5 had a 9gb patch.

I have this illness as well, I will generally pick up everything after it has either failed or gone past its cycle.

There's a 50 year old guy in work who enjoys video games. Had an Xbox360 arcade for years. Plays a few hours a night in between family stuff and other stuff he has to do. A month ago his son bought him an xbone for his birthday as an upgrade.
Every day I see him we chat about video games and stuff. It's cool getting a perspective from an old dude who only got into the hobby in his late 40s.
He's completely fucking baffled and annoyed by the fact that he'll get in from work, sit down to spend an hour playing video games, and instead has to watch a download bar for 45 minutes with no noticeable difference in his game.

Vita means life user.

Fuck off Liam

Something similar happened to me on PS3
>Try to instal it in the console remeber back when you just put the game in and play?… good times
To this day i don't know what the fuck happened, it never happenede again with any other game, just Tekken 6

Fam(alam), lemme tell you about Resistance 3.

>now the fucking game itself starts installing to the hard drive

webbum related, almost mirrors my experience exactly

game itself is alright, above average, really short.

Where can I buy an OUYA thats new?

Thats when you go and buy him a ps2 with a HDD attachment. Dont let him suffer

Man, egoraptor has seen better days.

NIGGER!

I assure you i am as honkey as they come, but as i age breasts hold their luster but thick butt and thighs along with a more ara type character appeals all the more.

Loli a shit.
SHIT

That's four Fallout 4s worth of patch so you know it must be good.

I recommend him games, that is all I can do. You can give a man a fish or teach him to catch his own. I cannot walk the path for him.

OP is a fag.

How could OP be a faggot for coming into possession of a piece of hardware? Had hoped the hurricane season washed you island niggers away. Just because you don't want to remember your failures doesn't mean I don't.

You'd be surprised at how dedicated a man in his situation can be, if video games are his only escape in between doing work and family shit all the time. Have you tried recommending any alternative solutions for playing video games to him? I work in software, so it's more common to see people willing to do interesting things. One of the coworkers at my old job made a dedicated emulator machine out of a raspberry pi and USB controllers and she was like a 40 year old woman

When installing or updating steam games it redownloads the original game a second time along with the patch, the other install sits there while the patch is applied then deletes the redownloaded game.

Didn't eaglerapist become a tranny?

Nah, he's still married to Suzy the fucking awful streamwhore, who actually got her start with makeup videos for girls and plays video games purely because that's "what people want to see."
Warning: This cringe is not for the faint of heart.

Even eceleb cancer is better than this shitty thread honestly.

is this a pic warning on the evils of the vaginal jew?

If nothing else the fag necklace in 'Before' is giant flag that he's a cock gobbler.

All i'm hearing right tbh

t. Xbone shill

I had this problem with my PS3 where disc space just magically started to disappear.

Nope, it used to be a "bro"-thing.

Xbox are the chosen people

Can confirm, mostly on the east coast though

Chosen by Bill Gates to bend over and take a thick one right up the shitter.

Yeah okay pal

This motherfucker thinks I pay for windows!

finally some justice on this board, cuckchanners, redditors and neotards out

That's a weird gun, where did he get that?

Thanks, Mark.

I will never get the Xbox hate. Last generation the Xbox 360 dominated with insane margins, even despite having red ring problems with the hardware. Now, people who want to continue their gamerscore rep are shunned due to false sense of superiority on PC (never mind everyone online are hackers/cheating, steam achievements don't raise your steam level, half the games PC players own are crappy early release or free to play bullshit). Seriously, what advantage do PC players have besides slight graphical upgrades and playing with a mouse? I know this is the wrong to bring this up on, since most 8/v/ are PC players, but besides that I really identify with all the gamergate crowd. Fuck's sake. Give Xbox jews a chance..

is this pasta?

Reminder: There are people that hire people to farm 'cheevos' on their xbl account to get the numbers EVEN. HIGHER.

tell me a reason why should i own a xbone and don't tell me it's because of gaylo, the thing has no fucking games on it lad and it will never compare to the 360

No, just a non-PC gamer who hates SJW practices in games and is more at home on 8/v/ compared to 4/v/, Gamefaqs, et al, despite the majority of Holla Forums hating Xbox. I'm a small minority. Normally I don't even bring it up because I know I just ridiculed

Another of those vile gun show loopholes. Not even the JPFO will get behind it.

Must be pasta
Oh noes my 186,000 meaningless points are meaningless.

You're a funny guy.

Sad bait is sad. Checked all the baitwords, but made no sense. XbaitX is ded.

This might be a solid argument in how simpler tools and SDK:s in technology makes the more severely retarded able to work in fields normally only possible to the slightly retarded.

Consoles are really only good when they work like a console: "Put a game in and start playing."
When the PC-tier updating, installing, loadingu loadingu starts, console is just a worthless box of fucking horribly lost potential.
At least this is a pretty fun thread.

love to know where the original pasta for this came from, it's fuckin hilarious

XBone is a terrible games console because it wasn't intended to be a games console.
it's the living dead remnant of microsoft's attempt to be the 'livingroom PC' that they pushed and pushed for almost two decades now.
Remember, almost the entire focus of the launch was how amazing it was going to be as an always-online cable box replacement (at a time when nobody under retirement age owned a cable box).
On the bright side, it almost accidentally got us the 360, which was ok because it was in that phase of the plan where the goal was to get people to buy into the platform before turning into something consumers didn't want.

>>>/reddit/