Tfw you are pretty excited for Metal Gear Survive

Tfw you are pretty excited for Metal Gear Survive

Fox Engine co-op stealth looks like a good time. So i am become the Shabbos Goy

I want to smash your head open and see what's inside. I imagine it's just a massive, coiled dick, like a parasite, that's eaten away your brain and turned you into a walking faggot.

Oh shit son, a dubs thread!

check 'em

>(((kikenami)))

Wew

I thought maybe I missed something, but this game still looks like the worst thing ever. fuck you, OP, for making me even consider watching another trailer for this garbage.

Butthurt Kojimadrones in full force right now.

Metal gear survive will probably be better than phantom pain. Survive will most likely have actual varied missions, an actual ending and varied levels that aren't just a big huge flat and empty with some guard posts ever couple of miles. It probably won't have much of a story or the charm of the metal gear solids, but I beleiev it will have better gameplay and varied and fun missions compared to Phantom Pain. That's what people have to remember, phantom pain sucked and only got 10/10s because it was made by Kojima

I love the gameplay in TPP, but honestly I dislike the idea of Co-op or anything online.
It's probably going to be good, I mean you can't really fuck up by adding more content to a game that had literally perfect gameplay, but meh.

At least it's not full priced.

0/10 apply more next time

Isn't this about crystal zombies?

no.

Phantom pain had a bad story, it's graphics and gameplay was decent but everything else was not. You get the choice of 2 levels, Afghan. and Africa. both of those levels are pointlessly big and unvaried and too big and too empty and don't look like there was any loving design behind them and don't have anything to do except take out a guard post or tower every few miles, the story is bad but also unfinished, the side missions are repeats and not varied in the slightest.

That's nice and all OP, but here's a little reminder:
ALWAYS ONLINE DRM
Yes, even for the singleplayer.

Mark got 61 points last time we played.

You're better than Mark right user?

I got 41 points

GET OUT KONAMI SHILLS

that deserves its own thread tbh. plus sticky

This is a pretty shit test. I got 115 despite degeneracy out the ass, playing tabletop games and being pretty much PC exclusive on gaming.

Wew. Holla Forums deserves all the shit threads it has.

Know what, just to spite you.

Everytime i see this posted, i cringe that there are anons who took this seriously
i know i did
(heil'd)
lemme check that for you

You are the scourge plaguing the industry. You fucking lemming, I am genuinely upset, even if you're a fucking shill. You are a cancer, a disease, you need to be cut out.

Konami could have taken everything they put into Survive and just rolled it into base MGS:V and made a more complete experience, but no, they made a fucking ZOMBIE SPINOFF SHOOTER.

Fuck this game, fuck kikes, fuck Cucknami, fuck Kojima,

But fuck you especially hard OP. Fuck you up the ass with the rage of a million suns.

GOOD! LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU!

You may be right about Hideous Kojimbo and pachinKonami™, but holy fuck what a way to be an absolute unrelenting cocksucker about it :^)

Got 105 somehow. Maybe I'd get more depending on what the fetish part means because the test maker was retarded and unclear so I didn't count that as a point. I'm a pretty faggot and it's a bullshit test anyway.

Post the vid if you fuck each other assuming you're both part of the handsome anons. If you're fat fucks or straight out ugly, fuck off with that shit you double niggers.

You forgot to sage, Mr. 105, you're too normal to post here

Taking MDMA once fixed my life, every user should get on that shit at least once

/thread

This raises the question of why co-op wasn't in TPP in the first place.
inb4 IT'S A METAPHOR FOR YOUR PHANTOM PAIN

That description fits me quite perfectly but I find the Mr. Robot picture offensive

I miss that goy.

45 points, I guess I'm in the right place

On the topic, I fucking hate zombies. I doubt it'll really be good.

Half the people don't sage here faggot, so it'd have no effect anyway. Futility of actions is the sign of a weak spirit. I'm not saging shit, suck my dick for an eternity if you meet my standards

I can't say I am familiar.

99, guess I lost my tism with time.

dubs of truth

Neck yourself.

68 points, that's what you get for being a textbook sperg.

is that the zero punctuation guy in wizard apprentice??

Man I gotta start working out.

Yeah. I know ridiculous, right user? There was never something as stupid as ZOMBIES in MGS V…oh yeah, that's right there were zombies. Okay, portals to other dimensions are fucking–wait, that's in Phantom Pain as well. Shit.

Whoever even spends a cent for that piece of shit.
Remember: you are the cancer

Bump.

This game actually has potential.

Yes, it has potential to finally cut Konami from videogames and throw them in their pachinko trash where they belong

I was excited but then they pulled the always online DRM bullshit and then I wasn't.

:( when's the tread getting deleted and everyone bumping it banned?

Really obvious shill. Check em.

Oh no, how dare we talk about video games here. Let's all go to the nearest wolfenstein or lawbreakers thread, those are always quality, we only talk about the most quality games here on Holla Forums. Or maybe we should stop by the granblue or fate go threads, top notch vidya there.

As opposed to a not walking faggot?

come on now, you aren't even trying

You have to go back.

I'm with you
All I wanted from MGSV was some co-op action like back in PW. There's no reason it couldn't have been a feature when TPP came out. Just Venom Snake with some Diamond Dogs on missions would've been fun.

I'm pretty excited for these digits.

nah zp guys a former goon

Point is no one is gonna get banned now will the thread be deleted. This isn't the most offensive shit on this board right now, and the stuff that's worse get regular generals.

It didn't have portals to another dimension, it had portals that went from one place to another. And it's 'zombies' at least made sense and would die if shot in the head. In Survive their heads are exploded with crystal shards sticking out. Metal Gear always was a little wacky but it never had anything like other dimensions or people being able to live without heads.

Big fucking difference. This is some next level damage control.

Shit man, he's not wrong.
While the game is a cash grab, the idea is "What if we just expanded the metallic arches mission" mixed with MGS3 survival shit.

It is a big difference. Metal Gear was always at least grounded in reality. Now it's just full-on bullshit "Who cares, no one even respects us as a company anymore anyways."

I remember getting more points last time.
not sure if good or bad

No, it has fucking not.

125. 6 years or so ago I took this test on /r9k/ and got low cyborg. Feels good man.

God help me.

i honestly think that if Kojima was still making MGS games he would of turned to time travel ideas and pararel universes for the next game, the character timelines and the histories were important to the games and if time travel or pararel dimensions or universes were a thing in the next game/games then it could of given Kojima an excuse to retcon or twist up scenes from the older events of the older MGS games that he ddin't think were the best ideas and be able to technically change them because "TIME TRAVEL MACHINES, SON"

i dunno, just seems something kojima would want to do

MGS3 was supposed to be about Solid Snake traveling back to Big Boss' time. But that shit was considered retarded and scrapped to just be Big Boss' Big Jungle Adventure

Fuck off, Konami. No one here likes Pachinko

But I see no dubs user.

There they are.

You would think people would learn to sage after awhile. anyways it's time for funposting a shill thread.

I was going for wizard, but I'll settle for robot. Can I be a robot wizard, or are those mutually exclusive?

That's a whole lot of cancer there. Who the hell even made this, and who did they intend their audience to be?

Yeah, great, let's expand upon an idea and turn it into generic zombie survivalshit rather than just developing a 'MGS:V Golden Goy' edition with all of the new stuff in the original game and expanded upon the already good base that was MGS:V. Instead, it's a calculated market-researched bland ass fucking paint by the numbers zombie survival game with a MGS skin.

Why? Because it'll make fucking money off of retards like you and OP. Fucking kill yourself.

It would pretty much be

FUCK

It would pretty much be necessary, given how overstuffed the timeline was already, and since MGS:4 put a lid on everything else that'd pretty much be the only way to continue producing MGS games.

this is a shilling thread

I was Robot or Cyborg last time I played.

You seem upset. Did Konami diddle you after you accepted your Phantom Pain?

Who else is buying this? It looks great!

I cant wait until this comes out time to bring back the boys

The only thing that will come out is you out of the closet. :D

Fuck me. I need to get my life back into order.

Who teh fuck was ever excited for MGS? The game is loathed by MG fans even before release, and normalfags who don't care about teh franchise are already sick of zombie games.
OP, go talk to your boss right now, you know, the guy who hired you to come here and shill, and tell him to carry the message upwards:

dubs thread?

I got 92 points. I guess i'm ok with this.

that image makes it look like a shitty bootleg on the google play store

74. Probably will move up the scale over the next year.

Fugg

This is what happens when you don't bully retards out of video games.

91. At least I'm not a disgusting normalfag even though I go through the motions of being one.

54. About what I got last time. Can do better physically I think

I got 88

Being a broke virgin in college really fucks you over on this test, I see.

Much higher than I thought

I'm unemployed and have a higher score than you lol
Having at least one GF in your life automatically gives you 17 points which is absolutely undeserved imho
I've fucked loads of girls and been in loads of relationships but I'm by no means a normalfag

Oh boy, it's time for me

Things are looking up

It will be a great game ruined by DLC fuckery.

Konami is better off without Kojima.

MGS V sucked because of shitty story and terrible, repetitive gameplay. Survive won't fix that.

Why check out that game when you can check these?

I feel the same when when anyone defends Nutendo. ;^)

What exactly does this mean anons? Am I a filthy normalfag in hiding?

You are a /fit/ buddhist monk.

Nigger I'm not even /fit/. Would like to be but I've got more issues than a magazine stand and following through with what I set out is virtually impossible for me.

This list is retarded.

I mean you basically get 20 free points for not being a drug addict.

78. I never have a significant romantic relationship (and want to have sex only after marriage) so plenty of points off for that. Could go up to 95+ if I apply myself more. Well, time to do some improvement.

Cuckchanners are subhumans though

Nobody cares about your blogpost

But I actually am a drug addict. Or at the very least show dependence on drugs.

Fuck really
47?
The fucking Social one really fucked me

And the bonus round is stupid. What the fuck does owning a smart phone have to do with anything. Same for console vs pc, And not being interested in tabletop games should be a minus since that is a social activity as opposed to playing games alone in your house

ALWAYS ONLINE FULL PRICE NONGAME. THIS IS PAID SHILLING

56. I can't decide whether I wish I scored higher or lower.

tfw 113
Only a little to go until Chad. Half a decade ago I would have barely made above Robot into Cyborg.

is that egoraptor?

It's a normalfag test, not a sociability test. Normal people don't play tabletop games, and typically prefer to play consoles over pc, and etc.

Yes

No it wasn't and btw that adherence to "realism" makes games boring as fuck. Just look at Ubisoft their entire AAA catalogue is constrained by that normalfag-pleasing shit and their games suck but because they're grounded in reality they're bland as fuck to boot.

shoo shoo vaginal jew

all women have ugly faces go away

I was greentexting about hilariously skewed these four were, not that they were applicable to me, you fucken sperg.

You’re absolutely fucking illiterate.

Wew.

65. I guess being a kissless virgin really fucks you even if you have good relationships with friends and family. I still have no idea how people meet women, let alone a woman I'd actually like to spend time with.

32 now, turned my life around the last year with a new job, worked hard to a promotion 3 months ago, and now about to travel the country at the companies dime.. also got a friend working with me as well in my old job where shes turning her life around too.. yes we snu snu'd already

Who gives a fuck, still love coming here.

Sounds about right, though emotionally "Cyborg" is what I identify with the most.

It's an odd amalgam of feeling very fragile and scarred, but somewhat optimistic.
I can't be the only one. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

it will only be above TPP if you can do the following:

adjust the fuckin audio

I got 39, but I also play CS:GO regularly so I'm probably a normalfag anyways.

Barely made it. Where are my fellow wizards? Dark magic is superior to everything.

67, same as last time.
I'm glad I'm still a cyborg. My dream is to become a real one some day, put my brain in a spaceship, and explore the stars. Or build sexbots.

Get the fuck, nip shill.

Shit test

one thing i wished Kojima had done is, write off the first 2 metal gear games (not metal gear solid 1 and 2) as some kind of patriot propaganda movie so the patriots could throw more dirt at Big Boss, in MGS1, Solid Snake and the Cournal both say "Snake and i are the only ones who know the truth about what REALLY in Zanzibar" that line by itself could have really given Kojima an excuse to retcon certain things about Big Boss in the later MGS games especially Phantom Pain. it could have been like "if Snake and the Cournal are the only ones who know the truth about what happened in the first two games story, then what vision of the story were we as the player getting? maybe we were playing or watching patriot propaganda with the first two MSX Metal gear games" it might of given Kojima more freedom for a better story for TPP instead of bad twist at the end of the game