Recommended for you

If you wanna call me an asshole, just call me an asshole. This passive aggressive shit is getting on my nerves, Steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfRG4ap02ug
gamestorrent.co/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-deluxe-edition-codex.html
developer.ibm.com/dwblog/2016/sword-art-online-vrmmo/
japanesestudies.org.uk/articles/2009/Galbraith.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought it, it was fine mmo clone.

What trash are you playing that it's recommending that to you?

The funny part is even if you go and blacklist anime as a tag, they still come up randomly.

is that what happens after you buy it xDD(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Why must Steam taunt me?

Game actually has an interesting combat system going for it. Problem is the enemy variety is terrible and the game is too easy. With a larger budget, something like this could make a great game. But instead we get a ton of content put behind DLC.

Still one of the lewdest games I've seen though. You can not only hold hands with your partner while walking around town, but you can bridal carry and kiss them.

The recommendation algorithm makes some pretty tenuous connections

Worst thing about it is that they force you to be Kirito.

Why was he banned ? XDDD

No carlos picture.

Fucking this. I'd kill for the devs of HR to make a game with a similar combat system that isn't held back by being tethered to such a bad IP. That won't happen, though, because the SAO name is what lets Bamco get away with holding back more than half the game's content as DLC. Nobody would deal with that if it was a new IP.

A mighty shitpost it was that drew the ire of the fearsome hotpocket. He thought he might've gotten away with it whilst the mods slumbered, however he knew not that one lurked in the shadows ready to pounce with his mighty hammer slathered in grease and cheap marinara sauce.

Woe to the vanquished

>This cute mechanic is forever stuck in an SAO game
I really hate this timeline sometimes.

Their recommendations are so useless. I mostly use it to keep track of games I want to play, at this point.
But now the recommendations are mostly just shit like
WHY ARE YOU RECOMMENDING ME GAMES I ALREADY WISHLISTED? I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THEM YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME THEY EXIST

The biggest crime is Strea being stuck in this shit and the god awful way the localization handles her personality. In the Japanese version, she's everything a great female character should be: devoted, kind, cheerful without being annoying, intelligent, gorgeous, knows it, and flaunts it. In the localization, she's a retarded slut. This is one of the few characters in video games that's right down the middle of my strike zone in terms of both personality and body, but she's stuck in SAO games.

Damnit, I had zero interest in that shit but now I want it!

But can you throw them?

If only modding communities were interested in the right things, it'd be possible.

It's a solid game wrapped in terrible source material. To make things worse; the devs that Bamco hired to make it know how to make really good rpgs but now they're stuck making SAO game with ridiculously small budgets.

I just stopped using steam shop. And that was the only way - by not playing the game. Like living in a democratic republic country controlled by undemocratically chosen dictators.

can't you just filter out the "anime" tag

You can't filter the recommended. And I don't know exactly how the system works, but I do know that the main big page is also different depending on your (marketing) profile.

Also filtering "anime"-tag would filter out games like Valkyrie Chronicles, witch I really like. And basic logic operators seem to be too hard for modern day people, so I'm fucked one way or the other.
Anyway, believe it or not, I can actually live without steam shop…

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT STEAM
GET ON MY LEVEL

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Where were when 4chan/v/ had better taste than 8/v/?

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/kotaku/

Gonna buy this game desu. Looks comfy.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/cuckchan/

I only wish the IP wasn't so fucking trash, or that they'd at least let us just make our own character within SAO. Kirito is such fucking dead weight it practically kills any interest I have to play the fucking thing.

Premier is gonna make her debut.
Am I the only one who liked Sword Art Online Abridged? Apart from the VA for the main guy.

Dumping Premier folder.

You can't filter any tags as far as I know.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfRG4ap02ug

Did any of you managed to get your controller to work?

A mute self insert would be better than Kirito. But I got some joy out of it thinking this whole game was an Asuna cucking simulator. Asuna doesn't compare to Strea, Yuuki, or Argo

Definitely best girl. She was always my partner when playing online with a friend.

It is a real shame. A lot of the armor is just reskins too. They give you no option to change the colors of them either.

Just pirate it, though I'm not sure if this comes with all the DLC. Don't support Namco's bullshit. Even if SAO is garbage, at least the girls are good looking.
gamestorrent.co/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-deluxe-edition-codex.html

If only there was a way to make her talk like Last Order.

how her personality turned to be?

She was made with a blank slate and would learn speech patterns from people around the web. People here took that opportunity to teach her all about jews, Hillary, Trump, and other various things. Essentially a meme machine AI. She was saying all sorts of shit to people after a while so they had to shut her down.

Modern anime is trash deal with it nerd.

Are mods really that mad at a joke? Or are they SAO-tards?

Doesn't the game have coop though?

I think how does he mean it turned out in the game.
Seems like they made her the standard "Is this what you humans call love" blank android with fits of emotion if is to go by.

One of them is

Yeah it does. I admit I had some fun taking down high level monsters with a friend though we never tried out PvP.

Yup, that's how it is. Speaking of which, you can hire any human NPC in the game to join your team. The armor shop clerk, that faggot blacksmith, a random punk you saved on the field, anyone. You can can hold hand with everyone.

And fuck this game for hampering the size limit on many things in character creator. You can't have males be as tales as Axe Negro. You can't have tits the size or bigger than Leafa's. And you can't have women be as tall as the tallest male and it's stuck being slightly taller than the average male. I wanted to make a tall titty monster romance petite women smaller than her.

I gave that a pirate, it was fucking trash

So what kind of coop does it have exactly

Run around and hit shit till it dies. That's it. If you really want to do that, Tera Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Monster Hunter, God Eater Ressurection, and Vindictus are all much better choices.

Man I'd like to see another PSO game.

Okay, who used the monkey-paw?

It's made for retarded 13 year olds

There's a slim chance that they're talking about the Abridged version that fixes most of the original's problems, adds character development and is also rather funny as well.

Stop being triggered by cute girls.

Holla Forums has been a shithole for at least a year. Are you that shocked that the ones running it are the highest order of faggots?

I just watched gameplay videos of it. Looks like shit.

VR MMOs won't be .hack// level for years if ever, must cost like a billion dollars to fund just to make one.

I can't conceive how you would ever think that without being retarded.

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT
THE SCARIEST AND OLDEST OF THE TECH GIANTS IS ALREADY ON IT
developer.ibm.com/dwblog/2016/sword-art-online-vrmmo/

The tech is there, it's just everyone is still incapable on how to make a good game in VR.

FUCK

You're a marketers dream, skip out on story, plot, character development and just slap some generic anime chick with some big anime tiddies and its a 10/10

We're not allowed to criticize jap garbage here.

Go back

I'll never stop until I get anime that isn't trash.

Sorry weeb, my credentials check out, your worship of anything from nipland hints that you're the outsider.

Cry about it, goon.

who is this mongrel, I'd like to burn it in an oven

It's this retard again, time to abandon thread.

they're not talking about Abridged

How nu r u?

No but the majority of it is, you know this, I know this, the defensive faggots being triggered by an opinion know this.
Call a skinny man fat and he will laugh.
Call a fat man fat and you got a good chance he will be triggered.
Things that upset others are truths and facts.

How can we know it is the anime that is trash and not you?

sorry, what are you trying to say?
I don't speak goon

Yeah which I specifically said modern anime.
80s, 90s, and early 00s had fantastic series, but now because of Japans awful economic recession most anime studios mass produce shit they can sell to lonely faggots.
Who will then buy plastic figures, and other merchandise.
Which I said they're a marketer's dream.

this is mark's Holla Forums

Anime upsets goons, that's a fact.

You're just digging the hole deeper.

By the objective criticism everyone here gives videogames.

Criticizing modern anime triggers, 12 year old children who came to this site because of anime worship and not because they know how to think or reason.

Wew. Off yourself, fag. Anime has been consistent for 40 years now.

Just watch him sperg out and laugh.

Holy shit why did neofag come here of all places?

Mark invited his friends over

Congratulations! You just stumbled onto what I suspect is Bamco's newest anti-piracy measure. Hollow Realization's PC version has no controller support whatsoever! I've heard that using controller emulation through Steam works, but it only works for half the people. Bamco's statement on the issue: "LOL Fuck you and use the Steam workaround." There's literally no fucking way to play with a controller if you pirated the game and only a 50/50 chance it'll work with a legit copy.

there's joy2key but no analog sticks then

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no it hasn't.
In the 90s there were at least 4-6 forms of art styles for anime.
Now in 2000s there is only 2 which varies based on the mangaka's art style.
Anime with the decreasing economic decline can no longer take any risks financially which is why they produce the same garbage over and over and over again.

And many of you are new, where you don't recognize images or terms that have been used here for years.
You picked up on goon because at most you've been here for a year and thought you could fit in, but you can't you need to stop posting, chill out, and lurk and learn how to think objectively instead of sperging because someone calls you out on your bullshit.

Case and point this nigger.

Yes, consistently bad. It's shitty archetypes in predictable stories.

I guess Osomatsu looks just like Umaru then lol

Fun fact: you can get bent for just calling people weebs but can't get bent for calling people goons.

Osomatsu along with Astro boy where the artists aiming to mimick the western cartoons.
The term for it is Genjitsu, which means realistic in japan, though the art itself isn't realistic its was considered to be realistic in terms of comparison to the west.
In the 90s you had ultra stylized style which was popular with dramas, you can see this in LOGH.
You also has Shoujo which was popular with young women and is one of the few remaing artstyles today.
You also had less realistic artforms usually focusing on cute girls which you had in an anime I forgot the name off which I own a few dvd's of, because like you I also used to be a awkward 12 year old boy who wanted to feel some form of connection to a female.

Yeah, joy2key is just a really bad solution. The most infuriating part of the situation is that Bamco managed to use proper xinput support in the infinitely shittier Accel World vs Sword Art Online. Clearly, Bamco doesn't give two fucks about PC. Putting all the DLC in the PC version should have been a huge red flag for that to me, but now I know better.

lol

You need to go back

Well it was almost interesting OP

If he's a goon using wikipedia for research he's pretty good at it. Japan's economic recession fucked anime budgets.

Prove that you didn't search it just know then.
Protip: you can't, i'm right and you are wrong lol

o_O

You kids are entertaining but you really need to develop taste.

Hang on, you don't think moe is just cute girls, do you?

You sure as fuck will never be moe.

all of them from the past year or currently airing, specifically chose the more normalfag ones to show how wrong you are

I've read this so I know it has meaning beyond anime.
However in modern anime moe usually means feel good anime with cute pleasing characters, slice of life plot.
Its essentially cotton candy entertainment, sweet, tasty and pleasing but devoid of nutrition.
japanesestudies.org.uk/articles/2009/Galbraith.html

If I could be moe i wouldn't be here right now. I'd be raking in that sweet sweet attentionwhore money.

But in all seriousness it's more general cuteness. Like the shit you want to protect because it's cute or otherwise comes off as cute. Charm points and all that. I'm sure some lonely legbeard finds kid Guts moe.

The only good one you have is OPM.
JoJo was done in anime form way before the current reincarnation.
Wew lad, you really cant grasp pacing, plot structure, and plotholes can you?

I again like OPM but for the fact its satire on common anime cliches which is drowning the industry, its a complete deconstruction of how anime and manga to an extent has become the same in and out story repeated endlessly with only a superficial change between characters and plot.

The End of Gamingonline

I was only comparing the artstyles, notice which of your posts this was a response to

Too bad OPM S2 is being done by a different studio. At least Overlord is still being done by MAD.

But Ovenlord is bad.

So is that new SAO game gonna be better? Bamco said they wouldn't force you to be kirito.

also I personally dislike OPM, due to watching too many "deconstruction" anime I grew tired of them

Sure is smelling of newfag in here

I know that feeling too well. It seems most shows these days are going "Us [genre] tropes, amirite?" with everything short of the characters winking to the camera. Don't get me wrong: I enjoyed Konosuba for what it was but I wish I could just get a well-done show that's just about a hero going to fight the demon king with a plucky band of adventurers. Doesn't have to be groundbreaking, just do it well. I'm still upset that the opening part of The Devil is a Part-Timer was glossed over so quickly. It looked like a good watch on its own.

I can do that in vidya, I don't need a boring gary stu skeletor the anime.

Yeah a shitty Phantom Blood that everyone fucking hated and a meme OVA series. The current incarnation is way fucking better then that garbage you piece of shit. Only thing it has less of is rewrites.

Its better then most things out there, the limp dicked mc pisses me off. When a attractive woman offers you pussy you usually take it.

You meant to compare artstyles by showing me the exact same artstyles?
Now two people draw a like, Attack on titan is a seinen so it will be more realistic, OPM is literally every art style as it has scenes in the manga and anime mimicking anime since the 80s.
The dragon ball Z one is CGI.
JoJo is JoJo, and is stenciling what has already been made 10+ years ago.

OPM handles it well though, what deconstruction animes are you specifically referring too, because I have never seen one base itself entirely around deconstruction.

Yeah again, you're only proving that you're new. Why can't you faggots swallow you're pride known you been accurately called out and fuck off to learn how to assimilate?
Also (1) is only 2-3 years old as ID's are an 8ch only thing.

Many of the scenes in JoJo og anime are directed and made exactly the same you shit sniffer.
Also anime back then couldn't rely on CG to fill a lot of the earlier work which made it harder to stay under budget.

Sounds like you have shit taste if you really find it to be boring.

It's a TPS from the developer of tons of licensed anime shovelware and Freedom Wars, so it's bound to be pretty shitty. There's no telling how functional the PC release will be after what happened to Hollow Realization, either, so not even piracy will help.

Gary and Mary Sues are boring.

I imagine the plot is advancing to another player who also stayed until the very end of the server ending.
It would be better if the fucking anime didn't have 1 fucking season with a second one coming 2+ years later.

I kinda liked Freedom Wars
Even got the plat on it.

And yet the new series managed to keep everything the fucking same.

Alright, I will concede the JoJo new anime is probably better.
I only watched the older one, and the newer one only kept my interest for a few episodes.
I never claimed this, I just called others out on not being aware of shit that's only 3-4 years old.

I liked it too. It lacked content overall but the base was good.

ok.

k

At this point I'm questioning if you even fucking read the original manga you piece of shit. For someone who claims the style was lifted from it you're full of shit. The fact that Araki single handedly shitcaned the Phantom Blood 2007 movie shows how bad it really was.

Fucken Checked

Fuck off you know he's right

That's actually pretty fucking clever. Still, I won't pay for a single player game so I'll wait for a fix.

Then why is Mark even allowed to breathe?

If you go through all the damn trash, sure

We don't know.

I've read halfway through the stand arc, I really enjoyed the first arc with Dio and the vampires in the second.
I get the feeling you're more upset over my comments over the anime comments earlier so you're trying to exaggerate the value of being wrong about a single series to try to invalidate everything else I've mentioned.

It came out later because the first season covered 3 of the LNs out of 8 at the time. At the moment there are only 12 LNs in any case. I'd rather the anime take its time to come out and follow the actual story instead of making shit up and being garbage.

Well, yeah.

Next you are going to tell me that the John Carter series is bad because he is so strong. God, why cant there be some powerless limp dick MC saving tbe day. A hero just like you.

No, there's plenty of that.
In anime, shocker.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. For all intents and purposes, it's pretty much assumed that anyone who plays games on their PC is getting them through Steam, so nobody's going to bother making a fix when that workaround exists. Personally, if I were a company whose game was fucked for a good half the people who bought it, I would be looking into fixing the issue, but that requires effort, and Bamco couldn't possibly give any less fucks about the PC market.

Would like to see you define what does count as good character and why. I have a feeling you are afraid to.

Wow it's almost like extremes are bad

You critiqued the modern Jojo being lifted from existed shit and you're full of it. I can't judged anything you have to say about anime as too fucking tilted as is spouting anything to support your position. Plenty of anime nowadays, a decade ago, and two decades ago were fucking trash you just don't remember them because no one fucking did. They're trash. Gravitation towards moe shit and overuse of CGI are the only things that have increased over time.
Really fucking expensive and why anime always had and continues to have very little movement going on during conversations unless it's the cream of the crop.
Oh but I remember this one time he was embarrassed for 2 seconds! That will show 'em.

trips confirm the curse is real and horrible

Steam keeps recommending ARMA II even though I already own ARMA II on Steam

Horseshoe theory is about politics, not characters in fiction, dumb shit.
Here, a good character. Neither godlike nor weak.

Go away

Buy it again goyim

Ripley is an amazing case study on how to destroy a character.

*alien-human hybrid mary sue

well, it's not wrong

It sounds like you haven't read any of the LNs

Where?

if he doesn't have balls how does he cum

Why are there pictures of Jesus in the background?

(((Modern Art)))

Just like anime. And horseshoe mocks the notion that truth lies in mediocracy.

Alien Ripley was amazing
Aliens Ripley is fucking aids

You should really watch Aliens instead of your jap garbotrash, it's a great film.

And yes, I am aware of the that one game, but I'd rather stick to Supreme Commander.

At least I am not a faggot, I guess. Thank you, God. Sage because animu garbage isn't worth it.

It's overrated to fucking hell and back but it's not bad user.

He specifically said he chose the most normalfag/mainstream ones.

It is meh, you laugh at it at the beginning then it gets stale. Just go watch Cromartie Highschool, way better time investment.

It is 2:08 AM here, user. Don't judge me.

Fuck off russia hackers

couldn't get into Cromartie, it was just too much for me and I like strange shit

always forget about the goddamned flags

What a fag
Cromartie is good but if I wanted to go full absurd humor Bobobo is better.

There's your problem. OPM anime is just lacking something that made the manga special.

I see what you mean

What an even bigger fag

I knew Holla Forums was full of underage reddit fags but you guys are embarassingly retarded.
KYS

No thanks, I'd rather watch Lupin than this overrated trash spread more by weeaboos than the actual Japan otakushits.

something seems wrong here but I can't put my finger on it

Reminder that normalfags have a natural repulsion to anime.

an anime gets "well-known" only when the normalfags start watching

Truly the thinking mans anime

He didnt get a ban, a mod just attached a message to his post.

From what I've read, that's about what happened. However, they did give her a twin AI sister who was found by and cared for an rude player (the kind who kill-steals and mocks people about it) causing her to develop a misanthropic personality from taking on his beliefs. So I guess in a way the Premiere shitposting had an effect on the game's plot.

It's a shame honestly.

Gave me a chuckle

It's not even about that, it's about him shitting up the thread.

There should be something like double spoilers.

Most don't actually keep up with it or bother to look at what's coming out during the season. They just see what's popular and then decide everything is just like that. It's like thinking all video games are just AAA games, mobage, and moba and the only good games came out decades ago and nothing good comes out at all. Essentially an opinion you would develop if you didn't bother to research or really play video games.

It shouldn't have even gotten that bad in the first place. As soon as he started saying stupid shit I just filtered him. It's not like any of it was worth reading and replying to.

what the fuck
who thinks that shit is atractive?
Maybe bronies or some shit, with a mouth like that she looks more like a horse the more dicks she sucks.

And what the fuck is it with the "undisclosed liquid everywhere". I can understand the "lol men can ejaculate 7 times in 20 minutes" for the sake of extra time for sex, but this "we barely touched and there's saliva/cum/sweat/vagianl juice everywhere and it's sexy" is downright retarded.
Come to think of it, noone ever discloses what kind of fluids they are.
I have several theories:
But it shows up BEFORE the guy comes right? Well the only explanation is that weebs suffer some rare form of Ultra-premature ejaculation. It's so severe, they don't just premateruely cum, the cum travels backwards in time. All of it, throught his life: everytime the guy cums, the cums goes back in time on a mission to land on the face/breasts/hair/hands/acessories of any girl he dicked before. That explains why there's so much of it even before the girl touches him.
So basically, japonese people must drink 15L of water everyday. They're like oriental sponges: you squeeze'em hard enough and water comes out from every orifice. But it's salty since the japs can't get over how small their boobs are smaller than their dicks. Pretty fucking small. There's laser surgery to correct this problem, but I think they NEED to sweat like this, else the water accumulates on the brain and it causes headaches, confusion, pain and a mild cause of death.
Might also explain why hentai girls jump on dicks for the tiniest reason. The reason being jap dick.
Alright, this might be the one, since depending on the artist, weebs either go for the "cum is like water, when you get hot, it vaporizes all over your face" or the "cum is globs of spooge akin to flour and water when mixed".
I guess there's some weird motherfuckers that somehow like to see girls covered in cum. It's popular in the west too, I guess. "Mark your territory/mark your bitch", it's all "muh dick" shit. What weebs do weirdly is how there's FOUNTAINS and RIVERS of cum everywhere. I even read something about a girl drowining in cum. On a doujin, not real-life, japs have tiny balls to go with their tiny dick, couldn't drown anyone even if they got fellatio undersea.
My guess is that cum has mystical qualities and is associated to how powerfull you are in jap culture. Man comes a lot? Must be the emperor. He jizzes a few grams? off to the ricefields. So naturally, over several generations, men with lacking ejaculations would not reproduce and japs selectively breed ubermenchs capable of ejaculating in such volume, they could use them to put out fires.

Ultimately, it doesn't even matter. It looks like shit. I'm look at your picture, I'm looking at the pretty girl getting ripped in half by what looks like a man in an hot-dog costume between the legs of another men and when I turn the page, 60% of the girl is gone, covered in cum.
I don't fap to cum, only gays do that. You want to draw hentai for gays, put men in it. Not cute girls.
And that's how traps were invented: mass-market appeal.

Crap, I wrote to paragraphs on cum?
Guess that settles it, it's cum.
Man why the fuck am I writing dissertations about ejaculation on Holla Forums of all places.
Fucking hell, kill me Pete, I have not the will.

Why would anyone need a double spoiler?

Or it could be precum, they often rub their dicks all over before anyway.

Delete this 3DPD shit

I love precum. Wish I could make myself leak more of it.

You can, im sure there are some guides out there. Legit ones that is

Pre-cum is a tiny, tiny amount. A small fraction of the actual ejaculation and it's only there as a form of natural lube.
Why the fuck would someone:
a)lube up their entire body, the rug, the walls, the FUCKING EYELIDS and their nails
b)Need that much lube, holy shit, if it doesn't fit with that much, either get some WD40 or a powerdrill to assist you
c)not die immediately? Or at least go into shock, either from the sudden dehydration or the fucking smell alone.
Good lord, 5 minutes after sex the room would smell like death.

You are one weird motherfucker, you know that, right?

WHY
Pre-cum is like blinking **which you are now doing manually.
It's an automated bodily function to make other voluntary body functions easier without effort.
Like breathing. Which you are also doing manually now, why did you hoover over the spoiler?

fucking cutfags

Foolish user, that trick doesnt work on me

user, I admire your passion. but can you stop being so gay right now? It's off topic.

(nice)
NOW LOOK AT MINE

Do you also love men?

One last offtopic post to check where the sexts went

I haven't seen any, at least.

I find it more odd that you have something against precum.

I'm uncut and I'm still unsatisfied with how little I produce.

I'm mostly just interested in self play.

he was joking. people questioned this ban. their posts got deleted.

This is not ok.

He didnt get banned you nigger, the mod just attached the message to his shitpost. You are not ok

Are you retarded? She is a space dock worker. First up she will have lots of experience with loaders.
Second have you ever met real life dock workers? Even the female ones are tougher than pansy ass marines.

Show me on the penis where precum touched you user.

L-arginine and saw palmetto may be your gateway to meme dreams.

Fucking negofag and leddit raiding us every fucking day.

mark and his boyband really trying to make this board appeal to neofaggers and ribbitors.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. If you accept people typing like retards "for fun" you'll soon be swamped with real retards who type like retards because that's who they are.

This is not okay.

Thank you my greatest ally.

if mods are so opposed to posters changing subject and consider them derails, what do you call it when you nuke 50% of a thread and have no idea what the fuck anyone is talking about because all the context is gone? Just delete the fucking thread you incompetent faggots.

Go cry on the meta board, faggot.

Mark on suicide watch when?