This is definitively THE best Mario Odyssey outfit

Mario Odyssey post-game is pretty fucking fantastic. I don't remember other Mario games providing this much after the ""final"" Bowser fight.

Why is japanese beethoven a good costume, OP?

Because it vaguely reminds me of Heihachi.

I want a Switch. But at the same time I don't. I'm conflicted. I want to wait until it gets hacked so I can get free games but that might take at least another year. I could get one now while the versions are still low and just hold onto it but fuck

And here i thought you were referencing gintama.

Especially the scooter part.

God I know this feeling so fucking much.

I did it and ended up using the handheld mode more than I thought I would for third party downloadable titles. I'm a lawyer though so the absurd prices and shit discounts don't bother me. The price point really is the system's Achilles heel. They're asking too much for the damn thing with how weak their discounts are.

But Einstein was a jew?

I'm a Jew planning on becoming a psychologist, funny how we adhere to our stereotypes eh?

(checked)

Jews fear other Jews.

t. Galilean Jews my mother looks like a female eggman

Well he must since Gintama is lame.

For that, a second beer will be spilled.

you sure like your memes, huh boy?

Whose nstein?

That totally deserved ots own thread

Sorry friend, but I'm not sure that stereotype really fits me. I'm as pale as the moon and picked the profession that would allow me to loot my shyster peers and their putzgnashing doctor friends. Medical law is more lucrative than drilling for fucking oil.

Many here will get stuck up at the fact around 5% of moons are just insultingly easy to get.
But Odyssey kind of operates on the basis you like video games and enjoy fucking around to find moons that require much more observation and creativity. It's also perfect for people who like playing in short bursts.

These type of threads seem suspiciously similar to the BotW ones.

Fuck you m8.

Don't you dare compare Gintama to Marvel's putrid and unfunny bastard meme child who is just a ripoff of DC's Deathstroke.

The ONLY bad part about collecting moons I found, as someone who loved the game, to get to 999 you have to buy moons. Normally you get 880 just playing but then you need to buy 120 more, thats 10200 fucking coins you need to grind for. If you want that, and all the outfits you will be grinding coins long after you have already "done everything" So that sucks. The 999 moon surprise made me smile tho.

Let me guess, you also have a sister who is a whore.

I'm not at that point but if this is true then it does sound like a significant design oversight.

And this type of post seems suspiciously similar to the response to the BotW ones.

SHITZUAN SUACE, NIGGER

You mean the surprise
WHERE YOU CLIMB THE FLAGPOLE AND GET SUPER MARIO 1 FIREWORKS OVER THE CASTLE?

Its not a big deal.

Seems like the only memes in Gintama are Japanese shit I'm not even aware of. There's more to it than that clearly, if I was able to enjoy it as much as I did. My opinion is right. Yours is wrong.

It's not a specific character, it's just "grey old man in a Hakama" which is a pretty fetching style if you care about that kind of thing beyond memes.

It's not my fault your entire understanding of the world is through the purview of 4chan.

Is this why we've waited so long for a serious new Mario game and just got shit like NSMB+3D for the longest time?

If so, I'm impressed at the sheer amount and diversity of everything that isn't DLCshit.

No, this is not okay. Not in any game, not even a fanservice and Toddler game.

x0.5 A PRESSES DON'T DO ANYTHING, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, THE WORST GAME MECHANICS EVER TO BE IN A MARIO GAME! I CAN'T MASH IN VIDEO GAMES I'M TOO INCAPABLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sure is a lot of shilling for this game.

Hey Luigi I turned myself into a pickle

Hey Mark you're planning on nothing

See, this is what I mean. Odyssey is inviting everyone to be a little pannenkoek.

¿EL MARIO BRANCO?

Imagining Rick and Morty dialogue in the Mario and Toad voices actually is somewhat funny.

Stereotypes, in general, are true. That's why they exist.

What are you talking about? Jews becoming layers is also a stereotype, because they often do.

Post the one outfit
You know the one

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE
GUN GUN GUN GUN WO MUKI
JAN JAN BYAN BYAN KYUUKYOKU NO BATORU

Why is Bowser such a weeb in Odyssey?

This game is for retarded children. The whole switch library is for retarded children.

He's saying that he's not jewish.

fuck you man

Yes it's pretty good I've bought all the costumes the game has. Shut up and take my money Nintendo

Reported.

I'm not that far into that post game but Galaxy 2 had a lot of stuff after Bowser, new stages and stars.

case in point

How nu ar yu?

Nintendo fanboys need to burn in an oven.

t. Only plays games after watchinig his favorite yootoobers beat it

t. angry nintendo fanboy