#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Gas Gas Gas Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi
>Every time: archive.is/vdpoh archive.fo/FnzSK
>A strange week indeed: archive.fo/Dzr3b#selection-3633.0-3633.12
>Escapist staff fired: archive.is/6BNDm
>NeoGAF dead with allegations against owner: archive.fo/sDCgX archive.fo/qWncR archive.fo/P6Jg8 archive.is/Ls6Th
>GDC: archive.is/bAF5a

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KC5Ed
archive.is/bbyGJ
twitter.com/GetGEWD
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-09/epa-just-approved-release-weaponized-mosquitoes-us-states
archive.is/WEhYm
archive.is/8YyUI
archive.is/xqoXT
youtube.com/watch?v=RWut76ZgsRA
twitter.com/hashtag/百合画像をアップすると近い構図のシンゾードナルドが送られてくる?src=hash
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.fo/hZzAG
sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
archive.is/izjJW
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
pastebin.com/AJ7qeZcc
archive.is/i29K7
archive.is/kLpzv
archive.is/dxX5b
i.imgur.com/Yyx254S.gif
realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/McKitrickCriticalGHCNReview.pdf
i.imgur.com/yvuGBwi.gif
i.imgur.com/lX30V8X.gif
i.imgur.com/zUywF21.gif
i.imgur.com/WxjeGtP.gif
i.imgur.com/sk2JZuI.gif
ipcc.ch/ipccreports/sar/wg_I/ipcc_sar_wg_I_full_report.pdf
giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_07/
ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/us/110/0/tavg/12/12/1895-2016?base_prd=true&firstbaseyear=1901&lastbaseyear=2000
data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/maps/
realclimatescience.com/pulling-back-the-curtain-software/
archive.fo/LRPnP
twitter.com/Sakai_Sampo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216
archive.fo/pFi3a
archive.is/sYXhd
twitter.com/sinonome9/status/928917661378953216
archive.is/kvwlD
archive.is/RUHPk
web.archive.org/web/20171110090748/https://www.avclub.com/wolfenstein-ii-gets-so-much-better-when-you-play-on-eas-1820299534
archive.is/VBEHu
archive.fo/VnYn1
archive.is/9hG0z
archive.is/SYptA
archive.fo/yr24Q
archive.fo/acWA1
archive.is/jBfe7
archive.is/j9vZu
archive.is/j9vZu
archive.is/iWnpD
youtu.be/B_WmG5b8XA0
archive.is/FK3rn
nichegamer.com/2017/11/02/arc-system-works-launches-north-american-branch/
archive.fo/09KmC
archive.is/Y5eoe
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/star-wars-battlefront-2-campaign-wont-complete-december-13th/43863/
archive.fo/tzgiE
freezepage.com/1510344291IJXNRYUDNT
youtube.com/watch?v=lt_JMlGVUcU
archive.fo/f5B04
archive.fo/xORcR
archive.is/grwtL
archive.fo/jJKMz
archive.is/pd1ri
archive.is/NlIuS
archive.is/dlEsD
archive.is/I7xvU
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/red-dead-redemption-2-will-have-engaging-microtransactions/43874/
archive.fo/DuONn
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive of previous bread
archive.is/KC5Ed

NASA discovers Mantle Plume under almost as hot as Yellowstone's super-volcano under Antarctica.
archive.is/bbyGJ

THIRD FOR ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF, YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED WITH TECHRAPTOR NOW, DIDN'T YOU?

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

full house demands archives faggots

THIRD FOR ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF, YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED WITH TECHRAPTOR NOW, DIDN'T YOU?
Full house checked. Should add that if it's not worth archiving, is it really worth shitposting it.
The answer is no, you faggits

I AM THE BENIS
AND I SOUND LIKE THIS

very yes.

Nature's fucking weird, man.

Okay, and why should I care (Aside from all the penguins dying)?

Because if that mantle plume is anything like Yellowstone's, it erupting would be an ELE

Well, that explains the ice melting.

defeatism is not needed

Worldwide flooding for starters, I guess. Waterworld?

more maldraw hot takes

ALL OF GAB'S TWEETS ARE GONE
twitter.com/GetGEWD

Search for them, and you can find people quoting/replying to tweets by them that don't exist.
We need to shill for them on Twitter now.
And keep RTing shit about Twitter and Google on there. It's what they did.
Already posted to Anti-Censorship Database:
>>>/gamergatehq/331346
Posted in last bread but deleted. Typing this out to bypass flood detection.

meant for this user

What the hell is the Christ-tan comic even about?

Then why are they always complaining that Japan got nuked? It must have been what they wanted if they did it.

So I'm just going to steal that webum off you. Just kidding here have a an animu grill singing a hue song in return.

Yes because Eisenhower was a liber- Oh wait
I want to hit him
Holy fuck. This is a joke right? He's just pretending to be retarded right?
BAHAAHAHAHA IF ONLY

You know that's a hoax.

Wait, isn't he the guy who REEEEE'd during the Neofag implosion thread, multiple times. Why even bother giving him the attention that he obviously wants.

Post cute girls

TIL.

That's still alot of land. Guess prepare for refugees if you live in a safe area.

He has his head pretty far up his own ass.

HE DID? Any archives? From these tweets, it looks like he doesn't know anything about neogaf and thinks it's cuckchan up to their antics. He blames cuckchan for everything

No that's done already in the tail end of the last bread. No need for threadmeme shitposting this early.

He also went totally nuts during HWNDU.

It was about purging muslims and retaking Constantinople until Holla Forums hurt his feefees.

That was for last bread. Resume your shitposting later.

If it's the same shitty comics that he was shilling in the thread and REEEing for shekels, it might be in the earlier archive before the thread went cyclical.

Hey, how many feminists who accused video games and #GamerGate as a "misogynist hate group that drives women out of gaming" have been ousted as a sexual predator? I lost count.

That's not good, it's missing the most important parts.

looks like it would be good for Australia. We get a free lake to spark some growth in the center of the country and diminish some of the desert conditions

Bab Chipman raped me.

you know what else he defends? FUCKING DEAD SPACE 2

AND IF U DON'T LIK IT, UR A 4CHAN DRUMPF FAN

Dead space 2 wasn't a bad game now 3 was total shit.

Remember, your waifu loves you very much

Normally I would say this would make for a hilarious troll campaign but some things are just too hard to believe

No shit sherlock
Top lel. I think Cuphead might be the new cuckfilter.

He has no strong political views, its simply based off of who upset him which caused him to completely change his own work, he's like a drawfag version of Yanderedev.

yo how retarded is this guy? Anyone knows what he looks like in real life? I bet he is autistic or has down syndrom.

Oh, those comics. He fellates himself for the fact that everyone told him to GTFO everytime he shills it

>that fucking image
I don't suppose there's a variation of it with Ed holding buttered toast floating around anywhere, is there?

Has anyone fed him to the /cow/boys by any chance?

What if I told you he made me wear a fake mustache and mario's cap while he violated me?

A WEAPON TO SURPASS MOSQUITO GEAR
EPA Just Approved The Release Of 'Weaponized' Mosquitoes In 20 US States
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-09/epa-just-approved-release-weaponized-mosquitoes-us-states

>However, few have focused on the Risks of Wolbachia mosquito control and in one shocking development this is uncharted territory. Sciencemag.org makes a very good point “few have focused on the probability of Wolbachia strains being transferred to other insects and the potential environmental and economic impacts .” The article goes on to say Wolbachia strains are capable of being transferred across horizontally among distant related arthropods. In addition, some parasites are able to carry Wolbachia strain to other species. The article makes another great point, of the actual shift of a Wolbachia host to native species is complex and poorly understood.

>Since Wolbachia strain is found in nature and not genetically modified. MosquitoMate is not applicable to The Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety- a United Nations safety regulation for transfer, handling, and use of genetically modified organisms signed by 170 countries. As far as we are aware, there are no countries that have regulation on Wolbachia infected organisms, so this is a first, hence uncharted territories.

>What if the mosquitos are sorted incorrectly? Do you really think that out of 20 million mosquitos, nary a biting female will get through the sorting process? What if the Wolbachia mutates? Something that is not harmful now could morph into something far worse than Zika. What if scientists believe that this gives them innate permission to conduct “field studies” of other things? Oh…wait. Apparently, they already feel they don’t require our permission to turn our neighborhoods into test facilities.

Reminder that no one is going to be able to research this because all they’ll find for ‘wolbachia’ is results for Metal Gear Solid V. This kind of data obfuscation is done on purpose.

Now we're cooking with gas.

and people laughed at kojimble for being silly.

That's cool.

What is it now?

Just like intel community literally naming a bot sockpuppeting social engineering operation Metal Gear.

jesus christ

HERE WE GO

Son of a bitch. Now we're all gonna get vocal chord parasites and they won't be the Kikongo strain!

Seems to be zany overreactions with no actual violence.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance was RIGHT!

archive.is/WEhYm

>this about Bob "MUH MAYONNAISE GHOULS" Chipman yes he's unironically using that term, and sadly people are praising him for it
Honestly I'd believe it, but I'd rather have proof of it for maximum schadenfreude as his diabetes takes over him as he's trying to wriggle his way out of it.

Not yet. on the Holla Forums draw thread wiki, one of the rules on the page was "don't be a malaysiafag" referring to this guy

Holla Forums calls him mike. probably is a short and fat chinese dude like arthur chu

this maldraw guy is worse than DSP

user, quit going to reddit.

What the fuck does this thread have to do with games journalism? You're 64 posts in and have done nothing but shitpost about twitter drama and current events.

The government actually had an operation "metal gear" before, I think it was based on what the patriots did in MGS2. And if what I said is actually true, then fucking kojimbo accidentally fucked us all.

You've fallen into my trap.

Oh shit.

No fuck you leatherman.

We’ve literally never called him that. It’s always ‘nigger lover’, ‘beefag’ or we don’t give him the dignity of having a name.

Archive?

Archive or ban yourself.
They really did not stop and think that through did they?

Can you people not use a search engine?
Jesus fucking christ
archive.is/8YyUI

It's real.
archive.is/xqoXT

If you post your bullshit in this thread you better come with an archive or at least a link you nigger

Two dicks in your mouth I bet.

so… it's legal to break the law?

The water filter salesman was talking about the dangers of this type of stuff yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWut76ZgsRA

fuck, rever se memeteor, its trying to come out!

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Thats what the retard wrote, criminals do not break laws.

Japan does it again

twitter.com/hashtag/百合画像をアップすると近い構図のシンゾードナルドが送られてくる?src=hash

Images of Trump and Abe like they were some sort of couple and mixing it with anime scenes.

Are you drunk user?

Because there will always be crossposting faggots that bring shit to cuckchan, reddit or youtube.

NEVER CHANGE JAPAN!

Nigger I never said to not use archive
I said to check to see if it exists before screeching about a lack of archive, it takes literally 2 fucking seconds, probably longer than it took you to shitpost

If he made it himself, he has every right.

nice meme, nips

ah, cool

ah, shit

but at the same time, the crocodiles up north get flooded

This is wonderful, and I can imagine the cuck writer for outlaw star would be salty if he saw this.

Its always been expected to provide an archive instead of just a screenshot, assimilate or fuck off.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
- archive.is/izjJW

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt

Info & feedback welcome

noice

WE
ARE
GOING
TO
MAKE
ANIME
GREAT
AGAIN

These nips need Pence.

Mike "the larger the bolt, the harder I get" Pence?

Feels like a blast from the past.

Did a Japanese artist draw this?

Been ages since I ever saw that reference or heard that song.

You would think that they would eventually realize "okay, if I have to lie to get people to agree with me, then maybe I don't have anything worthwhile to say."

I do not like abe, he went along with the tpp too easily, that said, hnnnnnnng thats so cute.

They make a cute couple. Would like to see /cuteboy/ trump get with /cuteboy/ abe.

As a Floridian, am I actually fucked or is this just more panic/happening bait?

I hope Nonestica sinks with New Zealand.

I think it was Donald Thump on twitter

kys

We need to rebuild our nuclear arsenal

I prefer this one.

Right, but content creators have every reason to put their content up somewhere, even if they don't tag it so it's harder to find.

Aside from whether it's wrong in principle, 8ch isn't mentioned anywhere in that video anyway, nor its description, or even on his about page, and that's the only video on the channel. The only indications that it's not 4chan are relatively subtle. Specifically, that there are IDs, it's a blue Holla Forums, and Vivian James was posted in 2016. Normalfags aren't going to notice those.

shit, that clip started bad but turned funny real fast

How the fuck he didn't died? I wish he did.

I'm dying

So global warming/climate change is actually just a mantle plume?

But antarctica's ice is stable and even growing, the arctic is the pole that's receding.

The world has been cooling since records began, actually.
In before “it only shows US data!”
Because the United States is THE ONLY PLACE ON EARTH of significant area and scientific integrity that actually HAS data before 1940.

Redtext as well, but yeah only people that'd realize its not 4chan already use imageboards and are aware of Holla Forums.

Then why the hell is everyone bitching about it then? Fuck penguins.

Fuck you buddy.

Because memes, really.

I'm not really convinced of that anymore.

I have a great summary of the global warming debacle that succinctly debunks both the claims of the warmers and the intentions, as well as proves who’s behind it and why… but it’s Reddit-formatted. If you can stomach reading the raw text of it (I can’t seem to find a post with clickable links on one of my 50 reddit sock puppets, for some reason), here it is (at the bottom of the document): pastebin.com/AJ7qeZcc

Jews want to steal all wealth, commit genocide on whites, and destroy the infrastructure and industry of the Western (read: white) world. They’ve publicly admitted it.

archive.is/i29K7
archive.is/kLpzv
archive.is/dxX5b

He's not a penguin tho… He's a bro.

You’d be right about now. That’s the point. All warming IS man-made… it just comes from fake alterations to the data. Sorry for the formatting, but I outline and explain all this at the bottom of this document. pastebin.com/AJ7qeZcc

checked
Good chance that the post you replied to is the same faggot from before who thinks he's from the Cyberpolice OC division. Or a goon trying to d&c citing some "this is day one stuff!" even when there is no clear indication of hey guise this is h8channit come on over. He's tried to pull that shit on previous breads, just ignore or report the post when his superfaggotry inevitably spills out.

Fine, I have nothing better to do and want to be dead anyway, so I’ll just reformat it.
None of the data supports the existence of AGW.
i.imgur.com/Yyx254S.gif
Because there is no other record of meaningful scientific value anywhere. Only the United States (and parts of Japan) has a temperature record that has been around long enough for climatological statements can be based on it.
realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/McKitrickCriticalGHCNReview.pdf
The GHCND set of stations has slowly been closed down… and what’s this! The stations being closed down ARE FAR FROM THE EQUATOR. What does that mean? The average latitude of GHCND stations IS FIFTEEN FUCKING DEGREES OF LATITUDE CLOSER TO THE EQUATOR than it used to be.
i.imgur.com/yvuGBwi.gif
Do you imagine that might raise temperatures?

The United States has a network of 1200+ USHCN stations with data going back to 1895 and earlier.
i.imgur.com/lX30V8X.gif
The raw USHCN temperature record shows that there has been a slight cooling since 1920 (see above). USHCN is a subset of GHCND (Global Historical Climatology Network Daily.) Cooling doesn’t suit the jews’ wishes, so they cherrypicked a small subset of GHCND stations (which show a large amount of warming since 1920) for use in the global GSN temperature record.
i.imgur.com/zUywF21.gif

So let’s stop this madness, right? What happens when we take data from SCIENTIFICALLY SOUND SOURCES?
i.imgur.com/WxjeGtP.gif
That is, 1. stations active for a long time and 2. stations that don’t move (meaning keeping the same latitude). We see NO. FUCKING. WARMING.
i.imgur.com/sk2JZuI.gif

At the very “best” (for their delusions), it can be said that there has been zero change to global temperature since modern recordings began.
ipcc.ch/ipccreports/sar/wg_I/ipcc_sar_wg_I_full_report.pdf
The bastard king of warming himself, James Hansen, ADMITTED TO THIS.
giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_07/

user you could just put them in a whole gallery instead of having them all be individual links
you also could include some of them in your post too.

He's in a better place now. A place with no third dimension, a place with waifus.

Yes, but then each image wouldn’t have any separate context if they were all linked as a single unit.
Yeah, I used to do that for another explanation. As bad as it is to say this, the formatting works better on Reddit (where you can have text be a link itself) or on a vBulletin-style forum (where you can place images inline into your post).

Well, those are actually some interesting points that I haven't heard anyone make.

In NS, the seasons all shifted to occurring late, but our fall and winters have been colder and while generally drier, when it does snow it is usually a storm. And our summers have gotten less hot, at leas from what I have found.

It's raining again…

also
That's annoying

Now cracks a noble heart. Good night, sweet prince. May flights of 2D angels sing thee to thy heavenly rest.

I'm insterested. Do you have links for those two info graphics?

I'm already dreading the updates on this

Coast fags will only migrate a hundred miles or so inland to the nearest city to the coast. Us center landmass patricians will be laughing all the way to the bank

Why don't they just make drawings of him with his waifu?

It's a shame it had to be the wrong coast.

Nice.

Many coast fags are kikes, unless you plan on greeting them spartan army style they will make you pay for the relocation via something something supremacist nazis need more tax hikes. Not that it matters to me, the water levels only rise as so far to give me more beaches in nova scotai going by the pics in and I live uphill.

I… have direct links to the raw data. Assembling it is another question.
ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/daily/ghcnd-inventory.txt
ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/us/110/0/tavg/12/12/1895-2016?base_prd=true&firstbaseyear=1901&lastbaseyear=2000
data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/maps/
There’s also a visualization software which pulls various data sets from these sources (and others).
realclimatescience.com/pulling-back-the-curtain-software/

user, I can't take this again. Please, tell me you're joking, or that its the English translation writer or something.

pls ;_;

No it was the nip one. Id say it hurt, but it only explains the flaws and why outlaw star could never compete with cowboy bebop or even vandread for that matter

OS is one of my all time favorite animes, and my favorite of the big 3 "wild west in spess" niptoons from the 90s.

I even watched Angel Links just for more of their world.

This is disgusting. What the fuck did this writer say/do?

He listen and belived quing and spoke against soggy knees in vidya industry. no heroes user, and if I recall outlaw star had more than one writer, but an user who has the screenshots saved could probably tell you more. Fucking westaboos, worse than weebs.

>According to the Journal of the American Medical Association archive.fo/LRPnP , the higher the number of state firearm laws, the lower the number of homicides and suicides there.
I call bullshit on the way they're interpreting the results of this study. Having a higher number of laws is not necessarily equivalent to having stricter, harsher, more draconian laws that prevent citizens from legally owning firearms. Say for instance, you could have somewhere with various laws concerning how to obtain firearms legally and it has relatively low homicide and suicide rates. Then you could also have somewhere with a singular blanket ban on firearms that has a higher suicide and homicide rates.

Could I just say that this is a bullshit meme? Born out of frustration of seeing numerous so-called "idols" failing, for one reason or another? And, following a defeatist mindset of "Well, everyone does it"?

What is it that defines a "hero"?

Like anyone is coming to be relocated in Saskatchewan, have fun underwater you maritime fuck

No, if it's a myth that criminals do not follow the law, that means that the truth is that criminals do follow the law and they all gud bois whu dindu nuffin, bein oppressed by dem racist white pigs.

This is really really gay.

The map says pei will be the only one to disappear, and halifax, which I will cheer, but the high areas of nova scotia, newbrunswick and newfoundland will be fine, however, big parts of niggerland will be gone and canada will be forced to take in many of them garanfuckinteed, and they wont want to live costal, so you have worse odds having to deal with them than I do.

Their theme song, of course.

Mah nigga.

My heroes are my values and ideals.

It ain't a joke.
twitter.com/Sakai_Sampo

The show is a nice watch, but like you said, there are a lot of flaws, and it can't hold a candle to Bebop or Vandread. Not only that I kinda wish they expanded or at least incorporate the concept art pieces from the endings into the show itself aside of being used in the slideshow endings.

a woman in the hand who has big titties

Picture is what would happen if all the ice caps completely melted. It's a "worst case scenario," but even with manmade global warming it take quite awhile to happen.

Are your heros manifestations of your ideals or are your ideals manifestations of your heros?

Could not put it any better.

have to agree with tha statement

Well, part of the problem is the cast isn't as lovable as Bebop's, and their pasts and strengths don't tie as much, or as well/interestingly, into the episodes or story. Plus, Aisha and Suzaku have a bit of overlap as the heavy hitter fighters, and while the fist fighting ships was neat, having fighters for Spike and Faye gave them more to do.

I still like it, though, and its basically what I want from a fantasy space RPG, save maybe the fighting ships since I have no idea how that would work.

Both.
Anyone holding and faithfully practicing them can be considered as such. Granted, no one is perfect, but I truly believe worshipping them can lead to disappointment when they betray or mistakenly fail those ideals.
Values and heroes are something we strive towards. And being mistaken in what you hero you idolize can be heart breaking.
Many historic figures are idolized, somewhat for good reason, yet they fall when you learn about their reality.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
The Wikipedia page on GamerGate is full of uncited statements

>being mistaken in what you hero you idolize can be heart breaking.
Bah.

You have a literal crazy man in a position of power protecting the shit out of the page, rules be damned. Hell, the one time he wasn't in charge, he ran crying to every single fucking tabloid about how Wikipedia was taken over by white supremacists.

The series would have worked better as a space rpg, but martian successor nadescio beat them to it and id rather bikini space pirates or harlock as a space rpg

Mah nigga.
A Dirty Pair or a Daphne in the Brilliant Blue game would be great too

Didn't just about every anime released back in the 80's that had a hint of popularity receive a game?

The only Dirty Pair game I'm aware of was a Project EDEN game on the famicom disk system.

Can't go wrong with Uncle Adolf.

Wasn't Hitler a Jew himself on his grandmother's side?

Ryulong's back?

I suppose that's why you shouldn't elevate any one historical figure to the possition of a god.
It's good that people generally recognize this. When it comes to formulating a mode of being in the world, there is nothing worse than to sin without adjusting your aim. I use, "sin," as it originates from the Greek word, "hamartia," which litterally means to miss the mark. Aiming is essentially how humans behave in the world. You have one focus upon which both of you eyes are transfixed, and you move towards that which your eyes are aimed at.

There's some debate over that but really I don't count 1/8 jews as jewish, hell I don't even mind all jews. Besides this is hardly hypocritical considering Nuremberg laws on mischlings and its not like NSDAP actually wanted to exterminate the jews, they just wanted to deport them.

Talking about Mark Bernstein, the guy that took over Double Dragon's position as Sperglord Prime on Wikipedia.

((((Bernstein))))

It's irrelivant what the NSDAP wanted to do, the particular game they played was a dangerous one, and it saw to that. So dangerous, in fact, that it ultimately corrupted the whole of the nation. If you play into the hand of the mob, especially one formed from a resentful and victimized populous, expect the worst pathologies to be made manifest.

Fuck off sam

What are you even talking about? How did NSDAP corrupt Germany? Do you mean the jews that died of typhoid in camps when allies were cutting off supply lines? No shit these things happen in war.

They really needed like another year for this. I'm glad it was a gift instead of something I bought myself. Roster's abysmal, too. God the roster makes me angry. It makes me so angry I'm going to make you all read about it. So many clones and so few characters people actually wanted.
FE:W Roster:
Rowan
Lianna (clone of Rowan)
Chrom
Lucina (clone of Chrom)
Lissa
Frederick
Cordelia
Robin
Ryoma
Xander
Corrin
Takumi
Leo
Hinoka (clone of Cordelia)
Camilla
Sakura (clone of Takumi)
Elise (clone of Leo)
Marth
Caeda (clone of Cordelia)
Tiki
Celica (clone of Marth)
Lyn
Anna (clone of Takumi)
Plus most of the leaked DLC characters are probably clones. Compare that to fucking Hyrule Warriors 3DS version. Every character there has at least one unique moveset. There's one moveset in the game that's a clone.
HWL:
Link (6 unique movesets, 1 clone {Master Sword is basically a clone of regular sword})
Zelda (3 movesets)
Impa (2 movesets)
Sheik
Lana (3 movesets)
Ganondorf (2 movesets)
Darunia
Ruto
Agitha
Midna
Zant
Fi
Ghirahim
Cia She's a big girl.
Volga
Wizzro
Twili Midna
Young Link
Tingle
Linkle (2 movesets)
Skull Kid
Toon Link (2 movesets)
Tetra
King of Red Lions
Medli
Marin
Toon Zelda
Ravio
Yuga

Yet these chumps can't give each character in this even a sort of unique moveset. Even the villains they pulled from the 3 featured games all share a moveset with the same playable character. I didn't even pay for the game and I'm upset.

What the fuck did you expect? 99% of Musous are fanboy bait cashgrabs. Game's are so shit I'm not even touching Hyrule Warriors, no matter how many nigtendrones fellate it's cock.

Well, something for the fanboys would have been nice. This isn't even for the actual fans. It's for waifufags who play the phone game, I guess. I normally like musous but I'm just upset that I finally get one for this series after waiting over a decade and it just wants the anime waifu audience instead of people who actually liked the games.

What dio you think about the Vivian & Gilda Sisters manga?

Hyrule warriors is fun, but it gets montonomus and the enemies are sponges with bad ai.

Don't bitch about it being like any other musou game, because that's completely wrong. Any FE:W thread is FILLED with Musou fans talking about how shit it is.

It't still pretty fun if you just want to massacre a bunch of generic dudes. Sometimes that's what you need to unwind. I get a really bad eye twitch when I'm stressed and musous usually help deal with that. My eye will twitch for weeks on end if I leave it be. Constantly.

So literally the same as 99% of Warriors games? If you've played one you've played them all.

So it's like a Warriors game, but even worse?

Iv only played 2, gundam which was actually fun and I have no complaints about and hyrule warriors, and the only one I never hear negative things about is oorochi.

Boobs are too big.

Nigga I'm talking about the civilians the Nazis killed. A lot of them were Jews, but there's still the Roma, Gays, Poles, Catholics, the poor bastards who got caught in T4, and more.
It's not like this is isolated to the Nazis either, every totalitarian reigiem in history has a tendency to kill absurd numbers of innocents. That's what happens when you allow a pathological ideology to rule a country.

Have some smaller boobs then.

Info please!

But why? I hate when people do this.

Especially since we have tons of retards who take content from other twitter retards who don't verify their shit and then dump it in here for quick (you)s regardless of it's validity or how many times they're told to archive. Seriously there better be a good reason for a post to not have a link to the source attached, otherwise fuck off.

She's a big girl.

The holocaust never happened you gullible fuck.

You can get some stressful missions with musous when you get to the harder difficulties. I remember Gundam 2 had a mission that forced you into a grunt suit and the hardest difficulty and I think some of the enemies were doms. Doms were a terror because they could stun lock you to death. Not as bad as the dreaded massed balls, which will tear AI to pieces, but it is easy to end up half dead before you know it.

That's why I'm not playing FEW right now. The friendly AI is godawful so it stresses me out worse.
I'd kind of like a SRW Musou, but scale would be hard to do well, given that the units range from standard jets and tanks to all these mecha of vastly different sizes, plus gigantic ships made to hold an entire army of these robots. But it would be worth it to smash my way through an army of mass-produced Gespensts and Huckebeins as a Grungust Type 0. This nigga's sword is so big it needs thrusters on it because it's too big to carry around all the time.

Oh, and I'd play as Wildwurger, too. It was one of my favourites in OG2. Schutzwald could be cool too. If I could afford it, I'd buy one of the Wildwurger figures you can find around, no hesitation.
Fuck it makes me hard.

Whatever happened to tophat anyway?

Fuck, now I can't stop thinking about how awesome Wildwurger could be in that style of game.

gildafag threaten to dox him if he didnt keep drawing for him

Those model kits are noice.

Here's your (you), user.

I know. I don't have the space, the money, or the dexterity for them, though. I have enough trouble trying to pose my 2 Nendoroids.

Logo looks like it belongs to a metal band.

Fun fact.
Orlando shooter was had FBI called on him. Gun shop owner found him suspicious, refused to sell weapons and called FBI.
FBI called owner racist and shooter just went to another shop. With laws like that you really don't need to break them.

I want someone to start argument that anti-gun people want more police raids on muslims.

He's not talking about the Holocaust. For some reason, I cannot find the screencap of the posts where an user quoted Goebbels on how Nazis Germany is meant to be a free society (And explained that little to nothing is suppose to be banned or censored, with his reason as to why), and that the "leaders" imposing some form totalitarian/societal rule over the people are not doing it for the betterment of the country.

This?

That's the one, thanks user.

You're dealing with upset liberals here.

KEK

yes it did

Do they overplay how many jews died in favour of the other victims? Yes but it fucking occured nigger

What does the holocaust happening or not has to do with video game journalism

jews

good point

The Holocaust happened. HOWEVER, the vast majority of camps were NOT death camps, but were labour camps in the same vein as gulags or American Japanese internment camps. This is not up for fucking debate. Mainstream historians will tell you the same thing as will any fucking book you read. Jews just tend to conveniently forget there were more camps than Auschwitz. Why the FUCK would the Germans deliberately and systematically murder the people BUILDING THEIR FUCKING WAR MACHINES? The vast majority of people died because of famine and disease. Again, thus is not up for debate nor should this fact be controversial. Germany was losing a war on bother sides and it became a logistical nightmare to keep the camps operational. That's it. The retards saying "It didn't happen!" Are either controlled opposition or are useful idiots that have made themselves the targets of gaslighting. And the 6 million number may also be an exaggeration but that's beside the point.

Bingo.

This isn't helped by the absolutely absurd claims made about it, that makes Wolfenstein and it's Tesla monsters seem reasonable

Pretty sure he was always the Sperglord Prime, and the other spergs were his minions.

Holy shit.
This like like those awful DF megaforts but real. I didnt realize.
Thats awful

yeah it's Crocadoo. an aus cartoon back in the 90s

This is most of them:
twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216

However I know the list is missing the Vox Media editorial director and former managing editor of Gawker Media Lockhart Steele, who was fired recently over it. Might be missing others as well.

Article on firing:
archive.fo/pFi3a

Anti-GG of course:
archive.is/sYXhd

Heres a handy way to remember if the holohoax happened or not

Just ask yourself if it was fake or if it "isreal"

It's extremely hard to take an event seriously when every person available to talk about it lies. This can be seen with Anita and Chelsea when applied to events we are currently exposed to

sorry could you repeat that but with more triple brackets around any (((jewish)))-related word? i have a medical condition where i can't read them unless there's triple brackets so i'm just guessing from context your post was about (((israel))). It's just a blank space

It's better to use logic to deduce this shit.

If the holocaust is real, then the Jews are a bunch of murderous hypocritical assholes.
If the holocaust is fake, then the Jews are a bunch of murderous lying assholes.
See : it doesn't make any difference whether it's real or fake.

EMERGENCY
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Look upon my works ye mighty, and despair!
This is the official new costume for the 13th doctor. Learn it well, for it'll be the new official millennial/tumblr fashion of choice for the next several years.

>"I wear suspenders, 'cause suspenders are cooooool!
>no collar, just shoulder pads and sleeves

This is the new SJW hipster fashion of choice. I'm telling you right now. This will ripple throughout the SJW faux nerd sphere and infect everything it touches. It'll be just like that damn bow-tie 11th wore.

Oh, I should add to this that all the usual news sites are sucking this costumes cock right now. It's the greatest thing they've ever seen!

You know? A female Doctor could've been done really well if they had great writing. not that I would've watched the show after it became tumblrs show of choice many years ago but they still fuck it up. Because when you're pandering to superficial retards like SJWs who only want to see you pander to their powertrip then who the fuck needs decent writing amiright?

ain't no rapist getting through those nipple-high trousers

checkmate, patriarchy!

They could have at least made a good costume to sell their marketing point of first female doctor, but I guess doubling down on the free good press to push more tumblr shit was too good to pass up. They could have made a female version of some of the more iconic outfits (the scarf and hat would have looked good) or just something that has more gravitas to it, rather than looking like some 20 something high on drugs at a music festival

I really like the simple outfit she was wearing when they revealed her. With the black hood and everything.

If they got a cute girl wearing a scarf and old english hat in a warm coat it would look legit good.

that's what I was thinking

There's got to be a way to get tumblretards foaming at the mouth because she's not a black/muslim tranny.

the BBC and other British studios counters this shit by intentionally fucking with the white-balance on the cameras when filming ALL their shows so all the otherwise white actors have a weird orange tint on their faces as if they're all half-Pajeet

this isnt an emergency and this isnt news
stop being so fucking retarded

>>>Holla Forums

lel

Just wait untill this spreads and 70s 2.0 becomes official and all your favorite vidya has horrible 70s style outfits. Then you'll see.

But the systematic gassing of jews didn't happen. Everything else you said is correct but that isn't the holocaust.
Complementary Ursula.

Sounds like we need this
GO FLOOD-CHAN!

No really stop being so fucking reactionary and retarded

I wanna give Goebbels a hug. What a hero.

EMERGENCY
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
look @ this
twitter.com/sinonome9/status/928917661378953216

I just wanted to share it and tried to be funny. It's obviously not an emergency, but did you not laugh when you saw it? I certainty did. SJWs will start mimicking this style though, it'll be a hoot.

shit hyper proportions

What?

At least i can filter them out easier now. Just avoid anyone who looks 50 years old.

yeah, no kidding, this is pretty much just twitter general

Would Murcia of Spain be intact? I can't see any change in Spain.

Someone needs to draw the official mascot for flood-chan.

Chris-Chan is now a Neptunia fan.

We all know it'll just be a slime girl.

So… shemale virus?

Nepchu when?

Don't know. Here in Spain summers are getting hotter and longer. We are in november and people still uses t-shirts.

There have been great jews in history. Like Torquemada and Hittler.

Almost all camps have memorials with their official death toll. Counting all together comes up to less than 2 or 3 million I believe, also the numbers include non-jews.

what about a mermaid. She just wants to bring the water to you so you can be together

No, no one likes NTR fish. She can stay in the water as far as I'm concerned, and far away from me.

You're both wrong.
She definitely needs to be a water elemental

but they fixed her. She's no longer ntr fish

Galilean Jews don't count fam.

On the one hand I can see justifying it because she's meant to be an alien, or some shit (never seen Dr Who). On the other hand, it's an atrocity of character design that I'm sure is immune to criticism because muh female lead.

cool, except she'll never get anywhere as it's harem forever. May as well become real & pick up an user at this rate.

False. Civilians died but not in gas chambers.

I miss when dr who was just about running away from aliens while coming up with a crazy plan.
All you had to do was stick to a fucking half a century long formula bbc. Why wont it die already?

Good evening.

yo

Howdy, how is your day so far?

Still getting used to the new home.

Masturbate profusely in all corners of the house.

Good. The ice is melting on the southern opening.

Earth being hollow would completely break our current understanding of physics.

(gazed upon)
Turning of tables confirmed
Please Satan calm down.

Go back to >>>/fringe/

Sargon made a video rebuking existential comics and their little comic defending anitfa, and youtube deleted it because the tags said it was funny and apparently it wasn't. Like he says in the video, it's a sign of the times. It seems the left won't sit idly by while it continues to lose.

Never went there and never will, to be completely frank with (You)

Tards were wiped out before any other group. There was a tardocaust, and my grandparents witnessed it as they were working on the mental ward grounds. So, the germans were cleansing at least one group for a fact. I apologize to the user who likes Gilda for bringing up what happened to her kind. It was a dark period of history.

Technically, that's >>>/sudpol/ territory, smiley is a kike and /cringe/ sucks mean cock.
Also:
Lurk more.

In my defense, >>>/sudpol/ is pretty obscure
And both >>>/fringe/ and >>>/sudpol/ believes in esoteric pseudo-science magical mumbo jumbo.
Heck, >>>/fringepol/ and >>>/sudpol/ should've merged together

>Heck, >>>/fringepol/ and >>>/sudpol/ should've merged together
Nah.
Also, again:
Definitely lurk more, i suggest for at least two years.

no first for benis, therefore sage

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

No, I am superior.

Nothing is happening
Stop being excited

Christ, this thread was shittier than usual.

You guys looking forward to the Honey Badger trial in a few weeks?

No

Attic and so on etc.

Well I'd like to think that it's the usual suspects getting triggered. But yea tbh the shitposting ratio can be dialed back. Shitposting that really belongs on other boards, or 4am thread, or ironically pretending to be retarded. A little already goes a long way, how about redirecting the autism to something more useful.

Almost forgot that it's this month.

If anything I've seen more of those curious about giving Genealogy a try after they added Sigurd and the others to the game.

I don't want to be the fedora tipper of the thread, but there is no real records besides the bible that Jesus existed.

Like anyone here wants to do the stuff in the OP
Which takes less effort and feels more rewarding, sending emails and trying to talk to normalfags, or shitposting here and getting free (You)s?

wew lad

By the way, where's Acidfag? Operation Paperclip should be mapped carefully and Operation Digging DiGRA must commence again right after Shira Chess's objective for video games echoed what 5G's Gallagher from the ESA on what video games' future must be.

This is what happens when men forget how bonds of men existed. There are affection shown that are affection and nothin homosexual.

In the 50s, in many countries the son was forced to kiss the dad on the cheek as he arrived home. This in the same time that utterly condemned homosexuality. This type of close male friendliness interaction are still alive in Slavic countries, where they utterly reject LGTB.

Simply due to so much gay acceptance people can't tell true masculinity apart due to fear of it being a "gay trap"

The OP does contain some good info aside from the To Do lists as well. I've been meaning to finally take another look at a revised template text now that it's a bit quieter. Getting too addicted to ITS A HABBENINGS! is exciting but it pushes other things back to the queue, yet again.
I know what you're saying. Thing is most of my immediate circle of people either already knows about socjus, or they're unfortunately bought into the MSM narrative about everything. I might bring up the topic of raising funds for archive.is when you mentioned stuff in the OP though.

You get one free (You) only because it's quads.

Don't wait for anyone let alone for some trip-namefag if you want to start helping out on OPs or projects.
I gotta sort out my own room first. Then my tool kit. Then I'm more equipped and sorted to get back contributing what I'm able to do.

Take your (You) and fuck off.

archive.is/kvwlD

archive.is/RUHPk
web.archive.org/web/20171110090748/https://www.avclub.com/wolfenstein-ii-gets-so-much-better-when-you-play-on-eas-1820299534

archive.is/VBEHu

archive.fo/VnYn1

They're just gonna keep fucking that chicken, aren't they.

Disgust, actual fucking disgust. They don't want games, they just want easy dopamine hits and virtue signaling. They want cheap masturbation. Reminds me of that reddit post of some manchild eating cereal and watching Rick and Morty.

archive.is/9hG0z
archive.is/SYptA

Canadian here. I disagree.

It's okay, Canadian
not really

Not to mention that what they are doing to palestinians, and even the nazi's actions, pale comparing to what they have done in eastern europe.
archive.fo/yr24Q

So, his father is kike?

John will forever be scarred by Gamergate.

D&C kikes.

His father is the jew of all jews.

Reminder that Yaweh is the god of war of the hebrew pantheon and his followers killed any other followers to turn into the 'one true god'.

Louis CK is king cuck, right? What did he do and what makes a cuck become a sexual predator?

all cucks secretly hate being cucks

So they try getting their cuck status away by becoming predators?

Was he in actual cuck or was it just some meme/joke?

yes

No he's most likely a cuck

Not sure, but he sure was obsessed with whites being worse than blacks and wanted white extintion.

He jerked off in front of women.
He could've fucked those women. But instead he just jerked off while looking at them.
Who else jerk off while looking at women even tough they have the opportunity of fucking them? Cucks.

For fuck's sake. Even if you have low stamina and you cum easily, you should at least try to dominate your hand and tongue skills to make them quiver in your lap.

cucks don't know much

Fuck I didn't mean to post that again

why did he get banned

You just have said my main struggle with the Christian religion.

I am reading the Bible, and just finished Proverbs. Really good chapter, lots of good wisdom. But goddamn some things in the Old Testament. The central lesson in book of Esther seems to be: “Never marry a jewess. She will fool you and make you kill your own people.” No wonder Iranians are mad at jews, they celebrate Purim to this day. Rahab betrayed her whole city and had everyone there murdered for the jews.

The worst to me is Jacob. He stole a blessing that would be given to his older brother by fooling his old father. How? By pretending to be white,no, I mean his brother. Dressing in furs and modifying his voice to pass as a manly hunter. When his brother knew he bailed like a rat. When they were about to meet again he sent him a lot of gifts first (to calm him down) before meeting.

He should have sent those gifts to Esau’s grandson who heard the stories, Amalek.

After the mess of the Old Testament comes Jesus who is way more reasonable. He calls out the people of the Old Testament as having hard hearts, preaches down a lot of good stuff, flip merchants tables, speaks out against hypocrisy and doesn’t kill the romans children in retaliation (unlike what happened in the Egypt). This is what I know from the New Testament, still have to read it completely.

Why does it look like she just walked off the set of Reading Rainbow?

OH THE HORROR!

Simon Greenleaf, you ignorant.

I really need to read the Bible myself.

Oh that was my own post, I deleted it. I accidentally double posted a youtube embed of a sargon video and didn't want to look shilly.

kuckon of suckad

Something you'll learn from all the Jew prophets before Jesus is that the Jews weren't just backstabbers, decievers and genociders, Yawhe encouraged that behavior.

:3 teleports behind me

Original sin was an Old Testament concept, which, among many things in the Old Testament was dispensed with by Jesus.

It didn't help that Augustine felt the need to spread it given how ashamed he felt for himself.

Top-notch posting there, friendo.

:^)

I think you replied to my post. I had it deleted and reposted in a better format.

Answering to the redditor. "Guilt" is a concept that healthy people deal and sick people either ignore or wallow. Guilt without analysis, without good will toward the self is just a scourge to the soul. And "white guilt" being the only acceptable racial guilt is an instrument of emotional niggermail and domination.

The excuse is that they always persecuted them first. Everytime. Ironic that the tribe supposed to be a light for the other nations saved so few goyim thus becoming the blight of the other nations.
Maybe Jesus got down to say "Okay, there are some virtues here but all this usury and genocides gotta stop."

Everybody in the west, even non-christians should. It is considered the basis of our morality and commies keep blackmailing us with out of context passages about hippie Jesus.
Here, in hueland, SJWs love to say that he protected prostitutes "cast the first stone" and always forget him saying to Magdalene: "Go and sin no more.'

I have to read about this guy one of these days too.

It's bears repeating that Christianity held up Western Civilization for fair a bit of time before they were kicked out by supposed modernity and liberalism; change for the sake of change. But with all that change they never proposed a replacement.

Peterson said that liberals are pretty good with starting things but are bad with maintaining them. I can't remember where he said it though.

What happened to Chris?

jews

>> every time you mention a board
How new are you lads?

Needed to be said. If note for crusaders, the land of my ancestors, Portugal, would be muslim until today.
If not for people like Dracula staking turks, East Europe would still be muslim.
Christianity, messy and imperfect, is the religion that fought against:
-The ugly cruelty of comunism.
-The depraved tirany of Islam and its isekai porn heaven.
-The hungry gods Demanding human flesh in the Americas.
-Were the guys that campaigned against slavery all over the world. No religion can claim such a feat.

Nope, it's gay. It has nothing to do with Trump and Abe's behavior and everything to do with them being compared to anime girls with yuri undertones.

archive.fo/acWA1

Shit, wrong second image.

Is this bait?

Is this child pornography?

No, this is.

People are a mistake.

Apparently it's CP because she looks twelve.

reported for CP

Also, what is that?

Regarding XC2, wasn't Treehouse went to Nintendo of Europe and talked to them on how they must "localize" this game or was it just my gut hunch?

XCX was so incompetently localized that it won't take NoE doing much to make it much better.

Toward the end of the game, they shift between calling one of the main characters Linly and Lin Lee. And when they were talking about their localization changes, they talked about how changing Lin Lee to Linly was such a big deal for cultural reasons. And at the end of the game they don't give a fuck about it any more.

People were upset over the memes and shitty jokes, but once you got to the end of the story and post-game content, there were things like typos, inconsistencies, etc. The meme localization that got passed around was far from the worst.

This is a freelance writer for IGN, Huffington Post and MTV.

archive.is/jBfe7

Plaster her credentials on her Twitter profile and watermark the archive of her tweets.

How did you manage to fuck that archive up

Glad to see sonichu is as incoherent as ever.

archive.is/j9vZu here is the actual archive, try not to fuck up this hard next time.

If all black men were replaced she would never get any fugg

they didn't delete all their tweets, it says they have over 100- but you can only see 2.
I know I haven't been shadowbanned thanks to that checking website, but it seems like they're being filtered.

I get Digging DiGRA (combos with PaperFire), what the hell is Paperclip?

This guy should just kill himself already if he thinks this way

Pretty much everyone with a blue checkmark should kill themselves at this point.

I can't twatter, someone post pic related at her and report her for me. If she gets enough reports it might trigger an automatic suspension.

THAT'S NOT AN ARCHIVE
archive.is/j9vZu
NOW THIS IS AN ARCHIVE

It's been restored.
Download And Share

Entertainment

archive.is/iWnpD

git woke

Man, just how pathetic can you get, taking credit for the work done by others.

Niggers

Speaking of, I downloaded this, but it's too big to post:

Figured if Youtube wants to hide it, must be worth something- and at least downloading/making into a Webm.
Not saying it should be used to redpill people on how AntiFa are like what they've been told about Nazis, but some of the arguments and evidences presented could help when you do refute SJW on Twitter (to show the onlookers the SJW lose their shit- not to change the SJW).
I hope you are all engaging with them, and not just leaving them their safe-space, because they wouldn't do it to us.
If SJW do this:

We need to not only support devs that do that (HINT: GIVE IT AN RT AND A LIKE, AND TELL THE DEV YOU LIKE IT!!) but also raid their comments when forcing their own memes (white people are evil, men shouldn't exist, etc).
Pic related.

Man, I really hate cables that go under the device. I can't rest it on something while using and charging it

Here's the original Tweet, since the archive is just for the sperg out (speaking of, why aren't you liking people that are refuting them?)
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/928887552446119936

Through trickery and subversion jews destroy white world

At least I can take comfort in the knowledge that if the world gets destroyed by jews they're going to create super jews to outjew themselves and the cycle will continue

Jews already cling to some prophecy where they fuck themselves over so yes

Not our responsibility to make room for those that aren't our own.

Even if he never existed which he did why not learn from the story? There are so many good morals to learn from the bible.

Because this is how liberals work. They didn't ask for a reason because they wanted a reason. They asked for a reason to try and get you to say something they could ban you for because it violates social justice.

They do it all the time. They feign being neutral, ask questions like they're interested, and then those questions bait you into giving a reason for them to ban you.

Casual tournaments are where old men act like a smug_anime_girl.jpg poster towards younger players. It's marvelous

Because the only good morals you MIGHT learn from the bible are all products of the modernized bible.

I love the crusades and I would confess to renew the fate just to kill some muslims in the next great crusade.

Timmy Poolboy on false flag and hoaxes. Lists a lot of the articles I've seen shared here.
youtu.be/B_WmG5b8XA0
I can't embed from overchan, bully me

It's so dense, the whole image has so many things going on.

If you insist.

Every fucking time and I've never even had a gun in my life, or especially used one

They have the blessings of the shaman. They don't need any protection.

What are you, a poofter?

cuck

Maybe he's just in a country with restrictive gun laws.

No, my ass is stuck in the ever-metastasizing tumor that is the Big Crabapple
It's illegal to own firearms there

>he's using a Gamecube controller I know it was patched in recently but I don't think you plug it in like that

Why do you stay in that horrible place? Cost of living is outrageous, laws are garbage, and taxes are crazy. Also all the niggers.

I guess the giant tits give it away

They seem to equate thin to 12 year olds because all their SJW female friends are hamplanets.

Schrier, is that you?

Nice sockpuppet, I mean that by the way.

It's not a sockpuppet, my profile is being completely honest :^)

I still find it funny that people don't get Flynt's MO. Johnny boy is a try hard troll. Not a very good one. Not even a second or 3rd rate troll, more like 7th rate. What he foes is bait and then amplify the degree of any response he gets. When that fails he pays others to nite the bait to extend his claim of victim-hood (as seen with the ayyteam? posting the invoice for their work). Just like everything else John does or is capable of doing, it is half assed.

He got himself a girlfriend. Not sure if she is real or just trolling him.

Finding a job that pays well in this shithole is pretty difficult
Not to say that I'm giving up, though

I wish people would stop spreading tweets like this, there's no more evidence for them than there is for the accusations against Moore being true. Latching onto them with no evidence while simultaneously rejecting the rape accusations is hypocritical. Until we actually have such a tape people shouldn't spread this.

Have you tried to apply online to places away from where you are? Rent is so ridiculous where you are that you could take whatever you pay for one month there and probably move to somewhere with a low cost of living with just that.

Can you hit Mark for us?

Start saying you're unironically a lesbian in a man's body and find a libtard looking for easy virtue points. You'll get one before you can say Sonichu.

And promptly drove her away with his sperglord behavior.

Yo any new TD stuff come up?

He said gf, not a human time bomb.

there is, the libtard bomb has a shorter fuse.

This was in a chrisraygun video. This kind of argument is fucking retarded. And yet, 28k likes.

Retards of a feather make a retarded flock together.

It's like they're begging to be bullied.

Roughly 250 USD, or several thousand retards on twitter. Take your pick on which is worse
archive.is/FK3rn

Most sane people don't have twitters. Twitter is where souls go to be raped and murdered.

How to find Apples

1) post "Fuck progressives"
2) watch for the "you are a nazi"
3) You found the omelet retard.
With that logic he might as well have said omelet.

How to be an obnoxious faggot
1. Call whites, trumpers, and anyone who disagrees with you a Nazi
2. Act innocent when they denounce violence and defend nazis
3. You found the obnoxious faggot

Thus people are shocked when people hate the left and this even extends to the moderate or centre left cause they still don't 100% denounce this.

It was a prank, just off yourself fag.

Oh yea, this is basically a Kafkatrap

Flynt is a cheap imitation of all those SJWs who have learned how to troll and bait to success. They are all trolling for angry responses so they can go

A lot of SJW figures are used to getting away with it and good at it, because they've been in places like Something Awful for most of their lives and they've learned that trolling is a art.

Flynt though, you know how newfags act? They don't quite fit in, but they have a very slight grasp of how things work. They sort of get it, but they'll take things too far and be ridiculous with them?

Nutty Wu is basically a newfag SJW. You've got tons of SA trolls and stuff looking at social justice and going
and then you have Nutty Wu going

Even the map in second life has been infected with resist bullshit

Probably days old news but arc system works is opening up a new localization branch in Torrance California. Even though it isn't san fran its still very close to L.A. Although Xseed is also stationed there so it might not be the kiss of death but its definitely something to keep an eye on.
nichegamer.com/2017/11/02/arc-system-works-launches-north-american-branch/

you must have an asshole clogged with dicks, user
are you furry, autistic or just really fucking fat?

Not him, but SL is great if you like collecting screenshots of pure autism and degeneracy.

And why would I want them?

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. Leather club is two blocks down.

As a warning for others.

Even bara and musclegirl fetishists can't jack off to this
He is just like me. intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.
What the hell is that hanging off his neck?
More furry shit
I wonder why women aren't going up in arms over men who treat them like overprotective mothers treat their kids.

Cringy, but I seen worse.

I hope you don't have to pay for those L$.

There is a point where this needs to stop, and you have clearly passed it.

Am I just broken? This isn't doing anything for me.

archive.fo/09KmC

archive.is/Y5eoe

So the pictures can crash and burn with the rest of the plane?

It probably shouldn't. Maybe today it's different, because everyone is so anti-social, but you'd always see people buying girlfriends in online games.

I think I'd just shoot the degenerate before throwing him off the plane.

I'm starting to worry myself, nothing is shocking to me anymore.

It's a dollar-based e-currency they use for the in-game economy.

I seriously hope normalfags dont buy into this crap

Just spend five minutes googling findom, which is what is being offered there.

Pretty much this
Second life is a user generated world, and a lot of weird fucked up people play it. And let me tell ya, they build some wacky ass shit. I've seen shit in that game that just made me close it out and reevaluate my life and our species. Plus, those weird fucked up people talk to each other, and it's fun sometimes to just stand by and listen in. Like digital people watching.

checking those numbers, goddamn

That fetish where you fantasize about being transformed into Brendan Fraser? Yea, I heard about that.

See, now you're just being retarded on purpose.

That is the best description I've ever heard.

Seriously m8?

Not him, but he's got it right. That's what happened to Brendan Fraser. He was buried into bankruptcy by his ex. His shit got just fucked up.

I apologize. The joke went over my head.

I can't believe how oversensitive people are in that game. And then going on to complain about how having all your friends shit on this guy made him less likely to speak up, therefor lowering your team cohesion.

This is the only good thing about SL.

it's okay.

I loved esteban. What made him fun is he didn't just outright troll people, he made these characters that would simply be annoying through ignorance or due to their personalities.

Even worse, remember that singleplayer campaign that was absent from the first game that EA said "we listened" and added in nu-BF2? It's not even gonna be complete on launch.
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/star-wars-battlefront-2-campaign-wont-complete-december-13th/43863/
archive.fo/tzgiE

He slipped my mind.

That picture is photoshopped, Brendan Fraser can't afford clothing.

Gilda cosplaying as Hex Maniac.

While I see it being true, you do kind of have a point.
On the other hand, it does open up people to the idea of some of the accusations being fake.
It's like the fake NAMBLA sign at an AntiFa protest. It's true, just not in that instance.

Keep an eye on it, and RT it if it turns out to be true.
Or if you really want to RT it now, make sure to undo if it turns out to be fake.

Speaking of redpilling on antifa, I saw Syrian Partizan Girl dropped a very interesting few pages from a book the other day. It turns out some memebers of antifa are actually receiving military training from ISIS and communist-aligned Kurdish forces and some of them are fighting in wars without literally shaking, explaining the occasional flag that shows up there at time to time. The very awful antifa training video that got posted might be misinformation or misdirection. It also appears that college campuses are hotbeds for anarchists to store material for bomb making, circumventing hospital visits after beatings and storing supplies.

Put it back on before he dies, please.

What?!
What is this shit?

This sounds like the "just trying to start a conversation" bullshit rationalization that people like mattress girl use.

Addendum, technically RTing what Imperator_Rex says wouldn't be that bad.
The taped convo with the DA is 99.9% likely to be real. And the guy is asking for a comment- not claiming the tweet is real or not.
He even says he's not suggesting it is them or it's real.

why not

There is some Holla Forums faggot that actually was in Syria with the Kurds. Not sure what happened to him.

Transformation is the best fetish.

Looks like the clique noticed it's been a while since they called us the misogynist shitlords that we are, so they cranked this out: freezepage.com/1510344291IJXNRYUDNT

On the bright side, I noticed that even this journo is using "triggered" sarcastically.

AntiFa (and Marxism/SJWs/Globalism/etc) are made up of many "dry brains"- people lacking fulfillment in some aspect in the hierarchy of needs (they could have money, but lonely or full of self-loathing, or loaded up with guilt thanks to school), buying hard into a narrative. If it was just them- it'd fall apart. Idiots can't do shit, and grouping them together increases the odds of someone dropping the ball, or a fuck-up cascade.
You have MSM spreading their message or painting them in a good light.
You have cliques giving them work in positions way above their capabilities.
You have schools and "cults of personality" online telling them what to think or do.
And you're gonna have some "generals" to organize violent action.
Without those leaders- one element falls apart followed by the rest.
Much like the MSM giving the illusion SJW are the majority- generals will probably give the illusion AntiFa are master assassins. Now it is true with enough warm bodies a riot can still be "effective" at generating fear. And anyone with a gun can be effective (even the Bernie-bro who shot a senator missed key areas despite how close he was). But they'd quickly fall apart with a lack of direction.
However, they can only operate when there is chaos- to dissuade attention from themselves. If there was no SJW, a "general" would come under suspicion much quicker. While with them, any investigation has to dig into a haystack full of motives. And that haystack then has to be sorted by who had the means & time to pull it off. And since they all cover to each other or outright clam up, it slows down investigation to a crawl.

Look for whose calm in the storm.

They know how quickly their image is falling apart.

Also, what's Freezepage?
Looks like something we should use in addition to archive.is

Freezepage is another archival site, but I've never been able to get it to work properly.

Oh yeah, I found Vivian as the kid from A hat in time.

Gilda fits better as her though

>Clover

People really love gargling shit, don't they? The comments for this vid is full of apologist for bad dubs, rewriting whole scripts and shoving american politics into anime.

Shame that even subs are getting fucked up now.

Gilda is a ray of sunshine and has the flattest chest. Why would you make her a hex maniac?

There are also way too many people saying it's okay to assume you know better than the original writer because their anime was shit anyway. If you don't like ecchi shit like prison school you don't have to watch it, but it's pretty rude to say "That perverted misogynistic crap was never good so who cares that the sub group made it better".

They only support it because it's being changed to something they like. They don't care about anything else. Imagine how those people would feel if Holla Forums was randomly inserting their politics into dubs they don't belong.

That study is from 2015, and when it was released, the media quickly trotted out quickly made shitpieces that proved they didn't actually read the study.

They are literally recycling ragebait.

Or what's more likely is, they don't even remember what they've written, somebody stumbled across that old study and posted it on twitter, and they crapped out more badly sourced shitpieces based on that study…again.

It would be at least funny.

Wasn't the study completely retarded to begin with because they used 2015's miniscule Halo 3 playerbase as their test site and used a soundboard instead of an actual woman?
I remember wondering how much of that "hate" was the playerbase recognizing them and telling them to fuck off with the sound board.

Hex Maniac is flat too. Both have that awkard aura of not knowing how to interact socially. Gilda just tries too hard following the last meme trends.

Also it's not like drawing Gilda with big boobs would hurt someone

Gilda is like Hex Maniac, but instead of ghostly things, she's obsessed with things that earn her upvotes from her retarded friends.

I remember some faggots were calling people pedos for liking 2b.

Unfortunately yuri tends to attact sjws/tumblrites, so you can see why these social media addicts are defending this shit. I am not saying that everyone who like yuri are sjws but you can see why yuri could attact said cancer. Hell there was a script kid yurifag on gelbooru that mass downvoted any heterosexual images of neptunia and maid dragon, it got so bad gelbooru removed the ability to downvote images.

Ironically they did get pissed at funi when they changed a line in the first episode because it removed some of the lesbo sub context.

What the fuck?

Said study also based this conclusion solely on material from another study from ten years prior, whose only sample was the Halo 2 multiplayer community, which was widely regarded as the most perpetually asshurt gaming community of all time. It isn't your average, everyday cherrypicking. It's advanced cherrypicking.

That's what it was? That's worse than I thought.

My god the arguments in that anime video the comments I mean are just soul crushingly disappointing. They really don't give a shit. And you can tell it's all because they agree with what the lines are being changed to. I wouldn't care if an anime was filled with gamergate references and Holla Forums memes, it's still inserting shit that isn't supposed to be there. It's the damned PRINCIPLE of the thing! Goddamn it, it's like nobody has any damned principles anymore! This shit makes me want to scream.

Let me ask you guys this, when I watch subtitles anime on free streaming sites, anime that is posted days after it airs in japan, that's fan translated, right?

I thought that was the girl who sells her own milk. But I haven't played pokemon since sapphire so I don't know.

Gilda who obsessively makes meme recipe videos with avocado, bacon weave, or mushed up candy bars and ice cream. From Danny she learned to record everything so she's always on the look-out for street fights and material for funny compilation videos.

Oh my sweet and innocent newfriend…

I usually use Archive.is, if it doesn't work I try Archive.org and Freezepage. These days the clickbaiters are getting desperate and using archival-blocking scripts.

Antifa and Kurdish forces are literally mortal enemies of ISIS. Also antifa don't go there in order to get training, they go there to help the Kurds and receive very bare-bones training so they can remove ISIS kebab.

Anyway, requesting link to that video please.

Yes, those are fansubs unless it's one of those rare instances of web-series that air with both nip and eng subs.

Well, the official design is a plain gloomy and flat girl. The whole milk thing comes from a single Hex Maniac that sells milk. People started wondering how she never runs out of milk, one thing led to another and now we have a R34 version of Hex Maniac as a voluptuous girl with big breasts.

Another running theme in both the video and the comments is that it's ok to change the whole fucking script when it's a trashy anime. What constitutes trashy? Is something meant to be sexy trashy?

Being fansubs don't make them immune to the bullshit, lots of retards still inject things.

Yes, but that wasn't the question.

Only if its meant to be considered sexy by straight males, if its meant to be considered sexy by women or faggots then its progressive and wonderful.

have them explain chicago

What happened to Jin Sterling and his supposed series where he dresses like more of a faggot and critizises comments?

Did he realized it was a bad idea?

Fuck, I didn't mean to quote.

Looks like Destiny is throwing a temper tantrum over Jim.

youtube.com/watch?v=lt_JMlGVUcU

Actually, they're just reuploaded HorribleSubs releases, which are rips of Crunchyroll/Funimation subs. Like the name suggests, they're horrible. Quickly shat out with very little QC, done by previously amateur fansubbers that were hired when Crunchyroll went legit back in 2010.

archive.fo/f5B04

archive.fo/xORcR

I'm still laughing over someone saying he uses a booster seat to look taller while streaming.

He's not above doing that. In fact, the only thing he's above is your kneecaps, provided he's wearing stilts.

Reminder of why so many weebs are sjwized.

That BrightSideBob guy sounds a lot like Jim/MrMetokur

Hey, the guy's short on funds, give him a break. There's no need to cut him off at the knees
archive.is/grwtL

Is such a thing even possible? I mean, the way he already is, he's the Platonic ideal of a manchild already.

Overwatch VFX Artist Rachel Day on Why Diversity in Gaming Matters

archive.fo/jJKMz

You gotta love how his go-to response on being called out on his shit is to feign ignorance.

Get hype nigga.

I hope someone archived that. i know he did it but forgot to archive.

That's actually DSP, the avatar gives it away.

My favorite part is how the guy who thinks there's nothing wrong with Mexican shanty towns go-to response to being called out on his bullshit is to call someone a bimbo.

archive.is/pd1ri

You don't remember him dressing like an "aristocrat" and mocking anyone critizising the game "journalists" who couldn't even play the tutorial of Cuphead?

Sounds like the average Bostonian's encounter with Scooby Wu, always showing up at charity events with a press entourage, taking sole credit for everything, even though >she and Frank only just got there, and then threatening anyone with the balls to call them out on their shit.

oh fuck me they're making more
hype
i wanna yama that susume

At least he finally acknowledged the fact.

It dropped the 28 last month, so now it's just the subs.

The only good thing about Destiny were the MegaBlocks toys

its a shame that theres almost nothing we can do about these faggots, you even see them here on Holla Forums bitching about how jrpgs are "too anime". Where did this "too anime" complaint come from is it an retarded offshot of the "too shounen" complaint?

Unfortunately all I can find is the guy who challenged him and a screencap. Because shortstop loves to delete shit when he gets blown the fuck out.
archive.is/NlIuS

I also just noticed that 2018 is when the third season launches.

That's a mix of cuckchan rapeugees and foolz.

He seems to come across as neutral, but when you go down to the comments he liked this comment:
Why does he like anime, if he agrees with someone who hates anime fans? Does he not consider himself one? If not- why make such a big deal about Anime?
The fact his own top comment is:
>
Makes it clear that he's a soft-touch on bad dubbing at best. Hell, the best thing he did was the first 2 minutes, explaining how subtly can be lost, and you're already viewing it through someone else's filter. That on it's own is a pretty good way to shoot dubbing in the foot.
There's more as well, like how
> Japan rarely cares about lipflaps moving (yet dubs care about that part the most fearing they'd be seen as unprofessional… But the bad acting and trampling over the original meaning and subtleties is A OK.)
> And much as I hate to admit it- when the show is bland and boring, and changes CAN improve it (IMO onlyif the original creators have full, unbiased knowledge and know it won't be well received in the west without changes- not to make it sell better but to make it sell more than breaking even). He also cites Ghost Story in this, but as we know, it being unpopular in Japan might be a lie.

Cut out the Funimation cock-sucking (lip flaps are hard, Funi doesn't have an agenda, it's OK to take liberties when the show is fan-service trash, it was bad in the 90s so it's fine to be like that now, it's OK to have people with their own vision doing so through someone else's work- Ghost Story proves it) and he's accidentally built the ideal argument pointing out the emperor has no clothes.

Louis C–K

Archive you fucking faggot.
archive.is/dlEsD

1 out of how many other shows that aired that year, a hundred or so?
Funny how the exception is the rule in this case.

The best timeline.

That must be super creepy knowing your dad does that shit.

No, their male support base becomes fearful dogs tothe mccarthyism while the kikes who keep getting caught get to go to rehab and become "born again leftists" and promise not to do it again while meaning that they will not get caught again. T

This is why the TD fight is never done and fuck people who are ok with this! Yet if something like P5 that isn't part of the bullshit or is not full of references (((they))) like it's an uproar.

Help, I've been downloading numerous videos detailing how carpets are made.

Wait, why do they hate themselves for watching anime?

>Yet if something like P5 that isn't part of the bullshit or is not full of references (((they))) like it's an uproar.

On a related note, what about all of those "lol, silly Chinese" dubs back in the 70's and 80's? What was it that made those to be taken "seriously" by the time the 2000's rolled around (Or is it because they shot every single person in the dubbing companies and opted to stick with subs because they're cheaper)?

If that was filmed today, it was actually during a "protest" against street prayer from muslims. Which included even numerous important politicians.
There's even people singing la marseillaise in "retaliation".
To be fair I'd rather they got a mosque or whatever other shit instead of doing it in the street

The fuck am I watching, and what's that sign have to do with it?

Basically muslims need some muhezzin or whatever it's called to sing some prayer in a mosque, but they don't have any (there barely are any mosques in france), so many muslims got themselves together and simply decided to use the streets to pray like in one.
Thing is, they basically use up the entire street and block it and as you can hear it's noisy as shit, so many people complain. Today, there was a small demonstration that even included some politicians. Nothing happened, which is somewhat fine; at least those muslims seem to be the "look, we just wanna do our shit and we'll leave you alone" kind, instead of the "we'll blow you up if you disrespect us" kind.

Honestly it'd be better to just get them some mosque, even a small one, so that they can practice their shit there and leave the rest of the place alone; but, most of all, because it's actually easier to take hold over imams in "real" mosques instead of some makeshift garage they use for it or whatever. Quite a few radical imams grew in audience because they had their "own, self-made mosque", in a way, and more "moderate" muslims (whatever that means) had no way to congregate believers and give less agressive sermons since they didn't have anything "official". Having a real mosque means being able to punish an imam doing wrong and actually having control over them.
But, meh, it's honestly a bit tough. They still obviously can't pray in the fucking streets like they own them.
A bit reassuring that basically nobody defends them in France at least.

You mean the ones that still support terrorist attacks and dont report their fellow muslim when they know he is going to do shit, you would be surprised how many muslims openly say they support that shit when asked and then there is the whole taqiyya thing so even the ones that say they dont could be lying. Islam has no place in the western world

Is that anime girl eating her own hair?

Actually, there was a study last year about french muslims, and the vast majority of them seem to be against this kinda shit; you're confusing us with the Brits again.
The study was very interesting actually, because it showed that basically, almost all of the retards who go "WE NEED TO KILL THE UNBELIEVERS ISLAM IS THE ONLY TRUTH" are kids or young adults who lived in France their whole life in the first place. They're not even immigrants or whatever, they're just little Elliott Rodger-tier shits. They have never set foot once in a muslim country but feel vindicated to be "the best muslim dude ever" or some shit.
So honestly, they're absolutely stupid and impressively impressionable, which implies you can either get them to talk to a shrink or a police officer; or you can let them talk to a crazy, dangerous imam who wants to send him over to Syria…

It's even creepier when your dad does it to you.

It is also easier to know where the weapons are stored too.

I'm one of those faggots. Not every JRPG is just slamming anime cliches into a wall and seeing what works as a game, though most are.

Amusingly, pretty much. Centralizing a religion means making it easier to regulate.

So they asked the people that follow a religion that has multiple terms for deceiving non believers what their stance on something was? Wow, I am convinced now.

First archive is partially fucked, though you can still get to all the text if you copy paste it.

I don't perfectly remember the study but I think it was made by a muslim guy actually. But, again, I kinda forgot so maybe I'm misremembering. The guy did have a sandnigger-sounding name at least.

Only 1 sect actually belives that, the alwites, sunnis are pure liars, and shia fear the sunnis to much to not go along with them, and I know you dont have alwites since they dont have money to move and the other sects fuck them over in immigration more than they do christians. They are like gook user.

Meh. Just today in france there was another muslim who ran over people, so honestly I don't give much of a shit about which version of their cult they're into. At least he ran over chinese people I heard also no one's dead so that's good

If you ever meet an alwite you will know it.

I actually know one and lives next door so they are different?

If you call that "good" you're fucked harder than a 9 year old muslim bride.

I didn't mean it like that you faggot dumbass. Have you learned to read on twitter ? Do you seriously imagine "that's good that nobody died" implied "that's good that someone ran over people", you tremendous shitful cunt ?

Alwites are the main reformist sect of islam and sunnis want them dead, shias want them dead to but pretend they dont. And if I recall their sect is fairly young compared to the other.

At the end of the day, the biggest issue with what happened was that you weren't one of the ones that got trucked.

Needs a shoop withthe alien queens mouth and skin complexion.

Muslims tend to want everybody else dead. Requesting that gif from the simpsons of the irish janitor going off about all of his population's enemies. That's pretty much muslims.

Val you should really emulate your favorite game Frogger and get run over already.
It's that part that should get your country mad instead of just going hon hon hon at least no one died eh mon ami don't confuse us with those brits hon hon hon. Muslims running people over even in your shitty joke of a country is not something you should take as oh well just another day hon hon hon.

fucking hell
get the trucks

Alwites are and oddity, they dont, and thats why the 2 main sects hate them even more than infidels. and for somereason they named their sect all white, and I wonder if that was intentional

Makes me think of the villain that did nothing wrong in Farscape

This is an awful argument to make to defend this because all it does is show that assimilation will never fully occur. I don't care if you get trucked though, that'll be due to your own retardation.

Except that we are mad already. Macron already explained we don't want French people who went over to Syria to learn life according to ISIS back here. Even if they beg for us to help them, fuck 'em, basically. Charlie Hebdo keeps doing scandals because their covers mock islam hardcore regularly, and most politicians and journalists defend them; and all the ones calling them out for them get fucking demolished every single time. Hell, there's that Tariq Ramadan faggot, one of those "muh islam is a religion of peace and any form of criticism of it needs to get trucked" assholes the UK is so used to, who got called out for numerous rapes thanks to french journalists and women, and a journalist keeps trying to defend him but he gets lambasted by absolutely everyone for it and is basically losing any shred of relevance and credibility he used to have.
Imagining France is taking the musdick is retarded, as we've had anti-niqab laws for more than a decade already, and are a target of those dicks' terrorism specifically because we never allow their shit in.

I wasn't defending anyone, user. Muslims can get fucked to death for all I care.

Oh and just in case because I know it'll come up : Macron still sucks and I can't wait for his presidency to be fucking over

They're upper class in Syria, Assad's an alawite.

Assimilation can never occur naturally. It can only occur by force, by carrot and stick, which the left never wants to do.

He must be an exception, but that explains so much why everyone has been fucking with him and syria.

like clockwork

Guy I live next to is pretty nice and he was in the French foreign legion.

Not for Syria. Its why Christians were treated fine in Syria opposed to most muslim countries, also I think you're a bit too hard on Shiites, Iran defending Syria for instance. Fuck Sunnis though.

Honestly the left in France seems to start waking up. Not too much, mind you, but they are trying. Lots of journos and politicians are repeatedly making the life of pseudo-progressives like those a living hell. There are groups inspired by BLM who try to get a foothold and every single time they manage to become the center of attention of the media and the political world they get mocked, criticized or condemned. Even the far left is in some hardcore turmoil right now because one of their main gals has been found to be close to one of those groups and keeps defending islamists and basically everyone hates her, especially from her own side, because of it. And the "b-b-but it's because everyone's racist that I get criticized" argument (she's a nigger) never managed to save her in any way.
I think a very good thing that happened thanks to Trump, regardless of his competence as a president, is that he awakened a lot of left-wingers all over the world except in America it seems sometimes about how arrogance and self-importance are the best way to fucking lose sight of what matters to them. And so I can't wait for the left to grow balls back and actually try to talk and reason again instead of just demonizing and assuming it's sufficient.

Iran doing that is good but you cant deny that islam fucked over Iran really hard. They used to be one of the more advanced countries

Shiites about to go down?
Yay or nay?

They were still pretty advanced while being muslim before we started playing our proxy game bullshit during the cold war. That's the period the hardliners took over.

archive.is/I7xvU

Some useful charts in this.

That Flex guy is probably fucking her senseless as we speak.

I've listened to a few of their streams together and they've never seemed to be a couple. Never mentioned anything lovey-dovey, to kiss or whatever else on stream. So either they're not actually together and then I can still fantasize, or they're extremely well put in public, which makes her seem even more adorable and pure.

Top cuck, also inb4 they interpret it as "we are not targetting women gamers enough"

You can also replace Kitetails with Katie Tiedrich, LTcorbis, Jeph Jaques, and any dick darker than a manilla folder.

Hold this. Should feel haptically the same.

Katie Triedrich ? The girl who does the awkward zombie comic ? Why ?.. Her comic's funny but she's a bit ugly. Where is this one coming from ?

I'm hard already.

Wew, france's anger is sure to make those muslims quake in their sandals.
That is sure some vivid imagination. It's almost as if there are muslims who are actually attacking your country. But thank god it's only imagination and not real.
You might as well wish for a girl to grow a benis naturally. And stop dodging trucks already val, it's not very frenchlike of you to do that.

Methwhale more your speed?

Well, for those I get where the joke is coming from; Tiedrich I have no idea why is my point. I don't think I've ever participated to an awkward zombie thread, ever, or even mentioned Tiedrich in one way or another, either on Holla Forums or on social media. That's why I was weirded out.
The rest is just memes so I don't mind much.

Sure I like 'em T H I C C, but not Galko T H I C C.

Spoiler that shit or take it to

Nigger I have seen you white knight her ass in the QC threads. Fuck off with that I don't remember shit.

fug missed a slash
>>>/zoo/

What ? When ? I mean, again, awkward zombie's a pretty fun comic, but why would I have ever even discussed her for any reason in a QC thread of all places ? Spending time getting mad at jeph for his horrid work is enough enjoyment as is.

wtf, did she just run the dir command in a shell in windows and then make it go full screen? What is it with "female coders" and displaying the contents of directories in terminals, like it makes them a hacker or something?

Good morning.

Good reflection of how shit my city has gotten, remember seeing the streets get more dirty over the years.

Shocking too, because the picture was taken from Melbourne, Australia, where NJPW will have their house show tonight. And I know for the fact that Melbourne is feminist and "diversity" central.

So that everyone can see that she a grill that knows how to computer because most grills aren't into computers.

Of courshe. Opening a terminal and throwing some text = super haxoring.

RIP Demo

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 WILL HAVE ENGAGING MICROTRANSACTIONS

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/red-dead-redemption-2-will-have-engaging-microtransactions/43874/

He's still alive on twitter. Does the gay ass vidya streaming thing too.

Actually, I guess that means he has died, in a way.

I hope it crashes, without even a single juan havaz to be found in the wreckage.

There goes all my interest in a game with a western setting.

Them pulling a skyrim 2 with the game wasnt a big enough warning?

Hey, rockstar, you heat that? Its the sound of a maybe purchase at higher price to no fat chance for anything under 5$, on pc, where we pirate and seed the transactions.

Hence why every time a male feminist or SJW gets caught- we need to meme it.
Mockery is a powerful weapon, and making/spreading memes can gain us a lot of ground.

Wrong company.

No that's not what I meant, you know how some anons joked about the next elder scrolls game being named skyrim 2? Rockstar actually did that shit with their red dead series

Theres still Gun.

I never cared about the name, only the setting and if it played well enough, without shit like microtransactions clinging to it.

It's not about the name, it's about the thought process behind it revealing that they are hacks.

Yes and they did it how many times with gta? Its still less annoying than smash bros: wiiu and 3ds. They missed and opportunity to make smash: good vs evil, and include a good no ridley villian roster no ridley

he's an alcoholic so he is already dead

You should know better to never read comments on youtube or any other website especially the ones that attract sjweebs.

It will never stop raining, and that's fine.

He's probably up their with grumpy jii-san

I was a lot happier 5 minutes ago before I knew who this guy was.
f

anyway, what's the deal with the japanese subs? Did he get some kind of licensing deal with jap TV? Or did some fans do it for him?

So every student is forced to take title IX training at my uni
Here's some pics from one of the video in the training
No wonder people rape if these are the people they chose as faces against it

So now that DeVos is trying to get rid of it, they're trying to step up the brainwashing. Great.

Did burch get chubbier, that is a known side effect of being turned into a eunuch if historical records are true but morbidly fascinating to see it play out in current era.

Multiple women have written about how its such a turnoff to constantly have to be giving vocal consent, body language/physical response should suffice. Not

Can you say which uni your at I'm going to uni next year and am worried about this kind of shit

Nice try FBI

You can expect it if you go to a state school. I suggest sticking to 2d.

Whoever made this propaganda has a good sense of humor

The fans possibly from moonland did the subs. He was too good for this world.

Why does it feel like that these people in those training vids are only doing that as a way to make themselves less of an asshole when they're are scumbags and as a way to get brownie points or to score with someone in bed?

Wasn't there a reddit story post that someone did that to some chick who he met on tinder, and the chick just ditched his ass because he was being a faggot? Either way, constantly asking for permission during sex is bullshit.

Will you ever stop this?

Overwatch really was a mistake wasn't it?

Look at one of the comments they Favorited. Says it all really.

I'm in the UK so hopefully i never see anything like this

I think if you like in Ultimate Kaliphate you have a lot bigger problems than some stupid propaganda video telling you to be terrified of sex if you're a man.

user_i_parentheses.jpg

He is right though. For all the shitty things Bongs have to deal with in these days Title IX is mercifully not among them.

this is the best dub

So, in the past week, I've managed to finish five different anime, here's my impression of each of them:
>F-ZERO: FALCON DENSETSU

Is it baking time already?! Now is the time for me to bake another one!

While this is generally true, it will depend on the state. Some states have only a few big schools with huge departments for everything, while other states have many smaller schools that each specialize in a few things. I went to one of the smaller state schools that specialized in STEM. While there was certainly an SJW presence there, it was minimal. If I hadn't been looking for it, I may have never even noticed it. I'd say that the field you study has just as much of an impact on the probability that you'll encounter SJWism as the school does.

Also, to , make sure you get involved in clubs and projects outside your classwork. I went to school for engineering, and the people that did nothing but attend classes all either struggled to find internships/jobs, or ended up in the lowest tier of desirable jobs. Those of us that were applying what we learned in our coursework to actual projects (robotics clubs, professors research labs, hackathons, etc.) all did extremely well after graduation.

That reminds me does anyone have the awaken the bakers webm?

Please repost info from
>>>/gamergatehq/331348
The Holla Forums thread is being shilled to hell and back, so it might be worth discussing.
In short- we can DisNod Twitch, maybe cost Google money, but it could also backfire and feed the "GG harass" narrative.

What's the name of this OP?

Check that, done adding to the bread template.

You should try out Key the Metal Idol, and Shamanic Princess.
Enjoyed the show, but too bad it degraded after the last few eps, and fuck I remember feeling blueballed when I first watched the first ep. The male friend just dropped out of existence
A classic.

I'm sorry, but I can't see what this is going to achieve beyond inconveniencing a couple of camwhores and feeding the general "Get the lewds off the internet" institutional zeitgeist.
This is a bad op. Not because it might give us bad PR, but because it doesn't actually help us in any conceivable way.
We don't want to feed the "advertiser friendly" lobby more than actually necessary.

archive.fo/DuONn

This I can easily believe actually happened.

Always the ones that protest the loudest.

Again, it's happening again.

RESET THE CLOCK!

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

why do I even try to rationalize it?

OH MY~

Bread is in the oven.

Some of these accusations have been really stupid, but drugging and raping people is a pretty terrible thing to do.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Try acting morally superior to others now, you fuck

Since /redchanit/ won the hunger games this week, can we have a thread themed after it before Sunday?

Oh boy, I better start getting ready for the SLAUGHTER

Go home (1)s

Post faster, you girl fetishist scums!

Fine, here are some "girls" then.

GAME ON NYPD

Have you heard about our lord and savior Bane?

Tell'em that God's gonna cut 'em down!

checked and archive is not benis.
WEW
E
W

My Niga
It is one of the very few anime with a good english version opening

Who got

Hey, Anons, the thisisvideogames' version of the GG Wiki is back!

Link: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Anons, the other GG wiki version that's from thisisvideogames is back somehow. Link:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

I posting this for just in case reasons in case ya didn't see my other post.